3.2

• Post-Paid with Phone

Narayan
NarayanPerth, WA

Excellent service

I am using Vodaphone service since 2009. Recently switched with ACN Vodaphone, my experience is I am saving on monthly bills and also getting enough data for myself and family. It’s awesome when we use service with satisfaction and helping friends whom we know is great. I have no issue with this service. Show details
Isa bennett
Isa bennett

Cant understand what language you are speaking

Shocking customer care, cant even provide me with someone who can speak proper english. Did Not resolve any issue you have lost a customer!

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Customer for a few years now

I've been a customer of Vodafone through ACN Mobile for nearly 3 years now. I was able to get a slightly better deal through ACN rather than going to Vodafone directly. I still get by bill from Vodafone, and call Vodafone for service, however ACN just negotiates better inclusions and deals because they have a few hundred thousand customers or more in their network. Works for me.

Caveat Emptor
Caveat EmptorSydney7 posts

ACN Vodafone Mobile

I have been with them since April 2017. Got a good promo deal 13GB data for $50 pm. Was amazed it only took about 2 hours to port my number over from Amaysim. I know a lot of people say Vodafone network is no good but they really have improved since 2013. The 4G speeds in metro Sydney are amazing. Very easy to switch. They have also scrapped lock in contracts.

bella.
bella.5 posts

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Terrible. ..you'll be calling india for any issues

Acn vodafone has been terrible. .

As I work all over brisbane I need a reliable network. .acn vodafone Is absolutely crap....I'd get messages from people asking me to call them back as my phone according to network information is off...although my phone is always on...complained and got told that everything is ok....lucky was on 1 year contract only

Helen
Helen3 posts

Great customer services with ACN and its partner companies

I travel all over Australia and internationally and am so happy with the service I receive from ACN and its agency companies. I love that I am now with Vodaphone through ACN and am really happy with its great coverage and service as well as the additional support my ACN Independent Business Owner provides me. They sat and worked through my needs and wants and was able to give me a better value service plus savings WIN WIN!

Larry B
Larry BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Perfectly Legit

I have had ACN for nearly 3 years. I use it at home, mobile and office. I use their electricity and gas. Never anything wrong. Good service and web site is easy to use

hasan
hasansydney

Some good some bad

As a ACN mobile customer I was really unhappy. I was nearly quit from the business But things changing when Vodafone partnership with ACN. But dont use their internet bundle it is worst in history. But ACN NBN plan is so nice.

Ryanlui
RyanluiVictoria, 302841 posts

DO NOT SIGN UP, ITS FROM A PYRAMID SCHEME

Do Not Sign Up to this Mobile network, the people behind this run a pyramid scheme based business. I know as I have been baited before to work for this scheme which I kindly declined.

Don't waste your time

Stuart
Stuart

Stung by ACN
Stung by ACNSydney, NSW

Dont fall for this scam

ACN is just another scam where a legion of wanna be millionaires (i know i was one too ) are trained to prey on their friends and family with so called great deals. The only people this deal is great for is for the owners of the business. Once you signed up it is very difficult to stop the services and even after you cancelled they will keep charging you. ...even after the minimum 2 year term say for a tablet.

Smokey
Smokey2 posts

Awesome opportunity. Best out there

Before I joined Acn I was on Optus and screwed me multiple times. I am currently on a $50 a month. First month pro-Rata plus month in advance only cost me $56. This is the second month and I am happy with the service. I look forward to sticking with ACN.

DO NOT USE ACN
DO NOT USE ACNsydney

They are thieves and liars

WARNING! ACN is a scam which needs investigation, i purchased a 100 plan and every month i would get $250+ every month....i called them and they said thats what i used in calls and then they said oh no it was your data but my data is always off i use wifi at home and at work...... they pressure you into a contract and lure you in with their fancy talk then they rip you and your family blind. Tell everyone not to use ACN unless you want to be reamed by bills and aggressive staff the have no customer service. STAY AWAY FROM ACN they are LIARS, CHEATS and SCAMMERS.

Jennybee
JennybeeYandina23 posts

Fantastic service

My daughter and I have had ACN mobile plans for a few years now and we are both extremely happy. At work I need to deal with Telstra on a regular basis and have wasted hours of my life being passed about by people who don't know what they (or I) are talking about. With ACN the person who answers the phone is always able to help and they are based in Sydney so keeping jobs in Australia. Well done ACN. I would strongly recommend them and would not take my business anywhere else.