75% · 3010 · 25%

Ron

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake Warranty

Beware the fake warranties from ACS Bathrooms. Our kitchen sink mixer broke and failed completely after 4 and a half years of normal use into a 17 year warranty. They would not honour it, saying it was normal wear and tear. A sink mixer broken in 2 pieces is NOT normal wear and tear. Show details
Danica - Collaborate
Danica - CollaborateSydney, NSW

Stylish Range & Excellent Customer Service

I have worked with ACS for over 7 years. They have a number of ranges all of which are very stylish and suit a number of bathroom styles. They have high quality products that offer great value for money. The team is very experience in design and bathroom products. Ellie, Nick and the team always go out of their way to help and exceed expectations! I would highly recommend ACS Designer Bathrooms if you are looking for bathroom fittings that have high designer appeal, great quality, great value for money and a company that has exceptional customer service! Show details
Seth N.
Seth N.

Fantastic service, easy to deal with when requiring modification of adjustments, and great follow up with all my jobs

I have been dealing with ACS for years as a builder, and have loved the customer service, follow ups, easy of dealing with them, and their ability to help with any issues and getting items sourced quickly. Show details
Chris
ChrisBris6 posts

Pevlos
PevlosAU2 posts

Beware & document everything!

These people will go to any lengths to keep your money - they'll deny pre-existing damage or missing components, and even refute differences between product on their website and product delivered to you. Appalling customer service, and tardy resolution only after action commenced.

Ally C
Ally C

Specialist in designer freestanding baths

The freestanding designer bath are gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for in my bathroom. It's made of premium quality product. The customer service was outstanding. Great value for money. Highly recommended business.

Sam D
Sam DMelbourne

Great Bathroom Renovators

ACS Designer Bathrooms just completed my bathroom renovations and I could not be more pleased. They did a great job on my ensuite and my main bathroom. I was a little nervous about renovating them but they were in a state of disrepair and it needed to be done. ACS made me feel confident in renovating my bathroom with their professionalism & punctual attitude. They took the best care in listening to my concerns and fulfilling my requests. The cost was also good value for money. Thanks again guys, I will definitely be passing your details onto my friends.

Xavier Brewster
Xavier BrewsterSydney

Good work!

I can give only praises to ACS. As a customer, they served me well. The staff was excellent, polite, and accommodating. The delivery was efficient and fast.

Xavier Piddington
Xavier PiddingtonSydney

Found Nice Bathroom Accessories

My mother told me about ACS when she was helping me with my bathroom renovation. She said good things about it that I decided to buy a few things from them. They made a pretty good impression. The people were friendly and accommodating. They answered my questions well and helped me choose the best fixtures that would match the design of my bathroom.

Kathy Neeson
Kathy NeesonMelbourne

Great service and fast delivery!

We found exactly what we wanted, had the professional knowledge and support from the staff and found them most helpful and accommodating. Thank you for the great service and fast delivery.

Joe P
Joe P

Five stars!!!

I strongly recommend ACS. They were very professional and the service was excellent. The products were of great quality and great value for money.

AimsL
AimsLGympie4 posts

Exactly what I needed

Although this shop is High End in appearance, it is still affordable. The product range is excellent and I had help from the staff from the moment I walked in. I have already recommended it to my friends. I had a great experience.

Roger Quinn
Roger QuinnMelbourne

Great quality and service!

Got sink, shower from here. They are great! Great quality, good price. Quick delivery caught my deadline. Thank you for your efforts!

Jamie S
Jamie S

This is great highly recommend

The service was great and professional and the bathroom are well built with unique designs and great value, I highly Highly recommend.