Verifiedthebidetshop.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.4

92 reviews · Statistics

84% · 7710 · 11%

Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (56)
See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mu.I.
Mu.I.

The Bidet Shop

I live in Victoria, The Bidet Shop in the Gold Coast Area , I have tried for years, proved to be Quality Shop. I miss my Bidet when I leave home more than anyrthing else< including my Coffee Machines. I have been with the bidet shop for years Show details ·  1
Katrina
Katrina2 posts

Outstanding customer service

Whilst I've had a couple of minor issues with the product, I cannot fault the superior customer service I've received from this company. All staff I've spoken to have been polite, professional, thoughtful and gone above and beyond to help me which, given my challenging circumstances (details of which they do not know), has been an absolute godsend. I can't praise them enough. Show details ·  1
Margaret
MargaretQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love our Bidet

All my dealing with the Bidet Shop over the years has been EXCELLENT!!!! (12Years ) Show details ·  1
John
JohnVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer care

Review Narvin
The Bidet shop Qld.

Wow, how refreshing it was to speak to Narvin the Customer Care Consultant at the Bidet Shop Queensland recently when discussing a long standing warranty issue.

Narvin was friendly, clear and responsive. He checked his records on the spot, set up a video drop box to established a rational basis for dealing with my problem and sent clear product return information.

Narvin followed up to ensure the repair was successful.

What great customer service at one of the busiest times of the year.

Thanks Narvin, I really appreciate all that you have done - outstanding customer care!!!

John Show details ·  1

Debra
DebraVICGippsland, VIC6 posts

The product is amazing

These are the best you can buy in Australia and work like a charm. If you have any problems the company bend over backwards to help you. Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service in years!

We installed 2 Princess Bidets in our new home 10 years ago & have been very happy with them. Recently one seat has needed repairs so we chose to visit the repair shop. What amazing service! Mikayla listened to our situation, organised for the repair team to assess our unit and then provided us with options. We opted to take advantage of the trade in deal and replace the unit. Purchasing is usually when consumers are attended to but to be treated in such an efficient, knowledgeable and understanding manner when seeking to resolve an issue is what compels me to recommend purchasing from The Bidet Shop. An absolute pleasure to deal with you Mikayla and all of the service team. 10 out of 10! Show details ·  1
AnniC
AnniC3 posts

Our Coway bidet seat

Their bidet seat is great. We bought the seat about 13 months ago after getting expert advice from Narvin on the model that best suited our specific needs. We didn’t even have to buy a new toilet but were able to retrofit it easily. After sales service has been fantastic with the seat arriving promptly and a follow up call from Narvin to check it was installed ok and we were happy with it. About 2 weeks ago, we noticed a fine crack a port of the lid. It didn’t affect functionality, but we rang the bidet shop and Narvin was kind enough to send us a replacement part along with a note advising on how to ensure the problem didn’t recur. We.couldnt be happier with the quality of the product or the Sales service. Show details ·  1
Madhumati I.
Madhumati I.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product and Customer Support

Purchased 2 bidet seats EB-R500, easy to use and install. The sales person explained and helped to place order online. The whole process was made so easy. The product itselfis so useful with heated seats and heated water in bidet. The child function allows my 5yr old to use it as well. The remote not being attached to seat is such a comfort. Show details ·  1
As above.
As above.2 posts

All complete within 11days.The service was efficient and friendly as usual

The service was efficient and friendly as usual,making the transaction as trouble - free as it could be.Well done everyone. Show details ·  1
Marion
Marion2 posts

Love my bidet!

Love my National N-1000 bidet. Very knowledgeable staff at the Bidet Shop providing excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
PeterQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

A great product and a great company to deal with

Very happy with the quality of product and the quality of after sales service. We can happily recommend 'The Bidet Shop' to anyone! Show reply
Bob Forbes
Bob ForbesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product / Excellent service

We experienced top service and a very good product .Our second Bidet. Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandyTASNorth-East, TAS3 posts

Prompt Service

I had a problem with my bidet seat and within an hour of sending an email enquiring about it the problem was explained and a new seat is being sent. Very happy with the service I received. Would highly recommend the Bidet Shop!! Show details ·  1
Magstar
Magstar16 posts

Excellent customer service

I had a cracked seat on my Coway bidet (about five years old) and contacted The Bidet Shop to see if I could buy a replacement. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Less than a week later I have fitted the replacement seat myself, thanks to a terrific video emailed to me at the time of purchase. A follow-up phone call to clarify how to unplug a hose was equally successful. Can’t fault this business. They were very helpful when I originally purchased the bidet and again this time. Thank you! Show details ·  2
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

After sale customer care is fantastic

Hi there, I've needed to phone The Bidet Shop twice since purchasing my bidet through them nearly 2 years ago. Both problems were nothing wrong with the bidet but two things which were easily fixed over the phone through troubleshooting. 1st instance: The Customer Care Consultant troubleshooted & explained I just needed to raise the water level in my cistern to activate the spray, this worked. 2nd instance I had to replace the batteries in my remote and the bidet worked again immediately. Narvin was particularly helpful. Highly recommend The Bidet Shop due to their excellent after purchase support. Show details ·  1

Andrew
Andrew

Hi, i have a coway bidet BA13-B. The toilet is close to a bedroom. The bidet sometimes makes a fan noise that spontaneously starts even when bidet has not been not recently used. This is eventhough it is set to silent mode (power light on). The fan noise can last for a least several minutes (ie longer than a couple of minutes). Is this normal, or is there a setting (not described in manual) that controls it. We have been turning off the bidet's power before going to bed. Pressing remote Stop button stops it. Otherwise it is working well. Tx Andrew

Peter

We have not had a problem like this. We have the Eco 500.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Andrew we haven't heard from you yet. Our Customer Care Team is awaiting your call.

Mr W.
Mr W.

What is the country of manufacture of the Throne Toilet Bidet's

Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I have a coway bidet ba13 and the remote has just stopped working. Batteries have been changed but only the water temp light button lights up.
The system was installed 2 years ago. Have already had the seat replaced under warranty as it started to crack.
Please help.

Tara H.
Tara H.

When I had issues I called them and they were great. Give them a call and I'm sure they will be able to help you

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Liisa! I am sorry to hear your having trouble with the remote control of your Coway BA13. Please contact our Customer Care Team between 9AM and 4PM (AEST) Monday to Friday on (07) 5591 7744 so we can help find the best solution for you.

Kevin N.
Kevin N.

I have the same issue with the remote control of Coway BA13. when press rear cleaning button, only the wide light button lights up

Contact info for The Bidet Shop