The Bidet Shop
See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Bidet Shop

TNT
TNTSouth East Queensland, QLD

great products and after sales service

We bought a Coway bidet from the Bidet Shop more than 6 years ago. It works perfectly. Before that we bought a Hyundai bidet more than 10 years ago. The staffs are always helpful both on the phone and at the shop in the Gold Coast. Their technicians know their products well and was able to check out problems and fix them at the shop promptly. Recent I broke a small plastic collar at the water inlet when I transferred the bidet to a different bathroom. They were able to quickly identify the part over the phone and offer to send me a replacement free of charge.

Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Narvin is excellent. He was never aggressive in his sale approach and was extremely helpful in providing product information and advice. Highly recommend Narvin.

Tony
Tony

Superior after sales service plus top quality product

Vovo Bidet has worked flawlessly since purchase. A recent service was organised by Jessica and conducted professionally by two helpful and friendly representatives (shout out to Heath and Angus). Jessica is a great organiser and a treat to deal with. Not only is the product well worth it but the quality of after care makes purchasing it over competitors compelling.

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Bidet Shop

Service and friendliness at The Bidet Shop was excellent Gavin helped me to add extras to my bidet was brilliant with a wonderful personality

Surgical S.
Surgical S.South East Queensland, QLD

The products and service from The bidet shop in Australia Fair is excellent

I have been customer of The Bidet shop for 9 years and I found them very friendly , helpful and their products and service is second to none- they are excellent. Although it is easy to install Bidet but I have always use their staff to come to my home and install Bidet for a small fee, which is reasonable. When I have had some issues with Bidet either they have repaired it or replace it without any hassle..

RJBG
RJBGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Devine product & Before & After Sales Service

I have had many bidets over my life time and they have all been fantastic! When I moved back from Japan, I decided to try something different and went in store to The Bidet Shop. I have to say, the customer service is outstanding and their attention to detail to ensure you receive the correct bidet for your personal needs is magnificent. The staff are friendly, assertive and extremely helpful with any and all questions or queries. The after sales customer care team are fantastic as well! Thorough trouble shooting was a breeze and the repair process was even quicker! I sent my bidet off and had it back within 3 days. I have to applaud the entire bidet shop for their excellent service and FANTASTIC products! Thank you all!!!!!

E.K.S
E.K.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my Bidet

JWP
JWPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Proud owner of 3 Ecco 200 toilet seat/bidet units

Cherie, Jess, Chloe, Jun[service] absolutely brilliant! I have had one unit for a while and bought 2nd for when I got home from hospital recently and have just ordered a 3rd! They are the ECCO200 units and having travelled to Japan a few times find I cant do without, unbelievable product and people at the Bidetshop. Had minor warranty issue on first one[my fault!] but they fixed and returned almost overnight.
Thank you, Jeff Penny, Carindale, Qld

Terry J.

Expensive and Unreliable Bidet Seat - Satisfactory Customer Care but decided against a 3rd warranty repair

Helpful solution

My elderly father had a stroke and had particular toilet needs. Kaisha at the Onehunga Bidet shop was very helpful with her extensive knowledge. She recommended the BA08AE which has proved to be good for my father’s needs.

James B.The Bidet ShopSend a private message

Thank you Peter we are always thankful to receive notice that our staff are helping people in need it makes our day to hear this thank you again

Biff Gaia
Biff GaiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Coway Seat cracked

Debra
DebraPerth

Handspray kit - no installation instructions

• Store Locationonline

Desparrado
DesparradoHelena Valley

When we go away on holidays the thing we miss most of all is our Bidet.

We have had our Coway Bidet for well over 10 years now, my wife bought it for me as a Birthday present, the best Birthday present I have ever received.
James Bower and his Bidet shop have been terrific to deal with, thoroughly recommend them if you are contemplating purchasing a Bidet.

Tida
Tida Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Debbie of The Bidet Shop really helped me sort out my problem with our bidet which was not working properly. We had guests arriving from overseas so I was concerned that my guests would have no bidet or toilet seat to use. Debbie was very courteous and understanding of my predicament and made sure that the bidet arrived on time for my guests to use. Thank you so much Debbie for your help - I really appreciate your excellent customer service!

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confidence and good service

Mum and I have both had the BA08 for just on a year now and they are just great.
We have had a couple of teething problems, but the service from Debbie at the Bidet Shop was very reassuring and accurate. Instead of having to drive to have the unit repaired, a small fault in the end; they had a gentleman come in, uninstall, take it to the shop and then bring it back...all on the same day.
This was just great. Took a lot of worry out of the process.
The units themselves are just wonderful.
It is a fantastic and most hygienic way to cleanse. Well done Bidet Shop.