Verifiedthebidetshop.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Karen
Karen2 posts

Excellent customer service

Dear Bidet Shop team,
I wanted to write and thank you all for the incredible service that I have received at your store.
Since I first called, regarding the problem with this toilet, I have had the most courteous and professional attention from each and every person. This culminated in one of your team (Luke) staying back over an hour after the store closed last Friday, in order to ensure that I went home with a toilet! Amazing.
I am so grateful for your efforts to repair the issue, and the way in which I was given a refurbished unit at no cost when the problem couldn’t be rectified. You have gone above and beyond and I am most appreciative.
Warm regards,

Karen A Show details ·  1

Neville
Neville

Great service and support

Excellent service when both buying a new Bidet and spares for repairs
After many years of dealing with The Bidet Shop, I can vouch for the quality of the product, and more importantly for the after sales support. Narvin’s technical support is without doubt second to none and more importantly quick to provide help when required. Everybody at the Bidet shop have been outstanding during all those years I have dealt with them. RECOMMENDED Show details ·  1
Ian C.
Ian C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good Service

I needed some extra help to select the correct bidet, and received the assistance I needed. After installation there was a minor leak, once again the team at The Bidet Shop were very professional and provided the help I needed. I am very happy with my purchase and the assistance I received. Show details ·  1
Ron Sandilands
Ron SandilandsPerth, WA

I experienced excellent service when both buying and having my bidet repaired

Friendly, helpful staff. Prompt attention to problems with my bidet at very reasonable cost to me, although an older model. Would recommend for excellent service whether buying or repairing.
Thanks especially to Narvin. Show details ·  1
Mu.I.
Mu.I.

The Bidet Shop

I live in Victoria, The Bidet Shop in the Gold Coast Area , I have tried for years, proved to be Quality Shop. I miss my Bidet when I leave home more than anyrthing else< including my Coffee Machines. I have been with the bidet shop for years Show details ·  1
Katrina
Katrina2 posts

Outstanding customer service

Whilst I've had a couple of minor issues with the product, I cannot fault the superior customer service I've received from this company. All staff I've spoken to have been polite, professional, thoughtful and gone above and beyond to help me which, given my challenging circumstances (details of which they do not know), has been an absolute godsend. I can't praise them enough. Show details ·  1
Margaret
MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love our Bidet

All my dealing with the Bidet Shop over the years has been EXCELLENT!!!! (12Years ) Show details ·  1
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer care

Review Narvin
The Bidet shop Qld.

Wow, how refreshing it was to speak to Narvin the Customer Care Consultant at the Bidet Shop Queensland recently when discussing a long standing warranty issue.

Narvin was friendly, clear and responsive. He checked his records on the spot, set up a video drop box to established a rational basis for dealing with my problem and sent clear product return information.

Narvin followed up to ensure the repair was successful.

What great customer service at one of the busiest times of the year.

Thanks Narvin, I really appreciate all that you have done - outstanding customer care!!!

John Show details ·  1

Debra
DebraGippsland, VIC6 posts

The product is amazing

These are the best you can buy in Australia and work like a charm. If you have any problems the company bend over backwards to help you. Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service in years!

We installed 2 Princess Bidets in our new home 10 years ago & have been very happy with them. Recently one seat has needed repairs so we chose to visit the repair shop. What amazing service! Mikayla listened to our situation, organised for the repair team to assess our unit and then provided us with options. We opted to take advantage of the trade in deal and replace the unit. Purchasing is usually when consumers are attended to but to be treated in such an efficient, knowledgeable and understanding manner when seeking to resolve an issue is what compels me to recommend purchasing from The Bidet Shop. An absolute pleasure to deal with you Mikayla and all of the service team. 10 out of 10! Show details ·  1
AnniC
AnniC3 posts

Our Coway bidet seat

Their bidet seat is great. We bought the seat about 13 months ago after getting expert advice from Narvin on the model that best suited our specific needs. We didn’t even have to buy a new toilet but were able to retrofit it easily. After sales service has been fantastic with the seat arriving promptly and a follow up call from Narvin to check it was installed ok and we were happy with it. About 2 weeks ago, we noticed a fine crack a port of the lid. It didn’t affect functionality, but we rang the bidet shop and Narvin was kind enough to send us a replacement part along with a note advising on how to ensure the problem didn’t recur. We.couldnt be happier with the quality of the product or the Sales service. Show details ·  1
Madhumati I.
Madhumati I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product and Customer Support

Purchased 2 bidet seats EB-R500, easy to use and install. The sales person explained and helped to place order online. The whole process was made so easy. The product itselfis so useful with heated seats and heated water in bidet. The child function allows my 5yr old to use it as well. The remote not being attached to seat is such a comfort. Show details ·  1
As above.
As above.2 posts

All complete within 11days.The service was efficient and friendly as usual

The service was efficient and friendly as usual,making the transaction as trouble - free as it could be.Well done everyone. Show details ·  1
Marion
Marion2 posts

Love my bidet!

Love my National N-1000 bidet. Very knowledgeable staff at the Bidet Shop providing excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

A great product and a great company to deal with

Very happy with the quality of product and the quality of after sales service. We can happily recommend 'The Bidet Shop' to anyone! Show reply

Jetace
Jetace

I have an eco bidet r500. The seat is no longer staying warm. I presume it must be on eco mode. What do I have to push on the remote control to get out of eco mode

Andrew
Andrew

Hi, i have a coway bidet BA13-B. The toilet is close to a bedroom. The bidet sometimes makes a fan noise that spontaneously starts even when bidet has not been not recently used. This is eventhough it is set to silent mode (power light on). The fan noise can last for a least several minutes (ie longer than a couple of minutes). Is this normal, or is there a setting (not described in manual) that controls it. We have been turning off the bidet's power before going to bed. Pressing remote Stop button stops it. Otherwise it is working well. Tx Andrew

Peter

We have not had a problem like this. We have the Eco 500.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Andrew we haven't heard from you yet. Our Customer Care Team is awaiting your call.

Mr W.