The Bidet Shop

Superior after sales service plus top quality product

Vovo Bidet has worked flawlessly since purchase. A recent service was organised by Jessica and conducted professionally by two helpful and friendly representatives (shout out to Heath and Angus). Jessica is a great organiser and a treat to deal with. Not only is the product well worth it but the quality of after care makes purchasing it over competitors compelling.

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Bidet Shop

Service and friendliness at The Bidet Shop was excellent Gavin helped me to add extras to my bidet was brilliant with a wonderful personality

Surgical S.
Surgical S.South East Queensland, QLD

The products and service from The bidet shop in Australia Fair is excellent

I have been customer of The Bidet shop for 9 years and I found them very friendly , helpful and their products and service is second to none- they are excellent. Although it is easy to install Bidet but I have always use their staff to come to my home and install Bidet for a small fee, which is reasonable. When I have had some issues with Bidet either they have repaired it or replace it without any hassle..

RJBG
RJBGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Devine product & Before & After Sales Service

I have had many bidets over my life time and they have all been fantastic! When I moved back from Japan, I decided to try something different and went in store to The Bidet Shop. I have to say, the customer service is outstanding and their attention to detail to ensure you receive the correct bidet for your personal needs is magnificent. The staff are friendly, assertive and extremely helpful with any and all questions or queries. The after sales customer care team are fantastic as well! Thorough trouble shooting was a breeze and the repair process was even quicker! I sent my bidet off and had it back within 3 days. I have to applaud the entire bidet shop for their excellent service and FANTASTIC products! Thank you all!!!!!

E.K.S
E.K.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my Bidet

JWP
JWPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Proud owner of 3 Ecco 200 toilet seat/bidet units

Cherie, Jess, Chloe, Jun[service] absolutely brilliant! I have had one unit for a while and bought 2nd for when I got home from hospital recently and have just ordered a 3rd! They are the ECCO200 units and having travelled to Japan a few times find I cant do without, unbelievable product and people at the Bidetshop. Had minor warranty issue on first one[my fault!] but they fixed and returned almost overnight.
Thank you, Jeff Penny, Carindale, Qld

Terry J.
Terry J.

Expensive and Unreliable Bidet Seat - Satisfactory Customer Care

Helpful solution

My elderly father had a stroke and had particular toilet needs. Kaisha at the Onehunga Bidet shop was very helpful with her extensive knowledge. She recommended the BA08AE which has proved to be good for my father’s needs.

James B.The Bidet Shop

Thank you Peter we are always thankful to receive notice that our staff are helping people in need it makes our day to hear this thank you again

Biff Gaia
Biff GaiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Coway Seat cracked

DebraPerth

Handspray kit - no installation instructions

Store Locationonline
Desparrado
DesparradoHelena Valley

When we go away on holidays the thing we miss most of all is our Bidet.

We have had our Coway Bidet for well over 10 years now, my wife bought it for me as a Birthday present, the best Birthday present I have ever received.
James Bower and his Bidet shop have been terrific to deal with, thoroughly recommend them if you are contemplating purchasing a Bidet.

Tida
Tida Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Debbie of The Bidet Shop really helped me sort out my problem with our bidet which was not working properly. We had guests arriving from overseas so I was concerned that my guests would have no bidet or toilet seat to use. Debbie was very courteous and understanding of my predicament and made sure that the bidet arrived on time for my guests to use. Thank you so much Debbie for your help - I really appreciate your excellent customer service!

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confidence and good service

Mum and I have both had the BA08 for just on a year now and they are just great.
We have had a couple of teething problems, but the service from Debbie at the Bidet Shop was very reassuring and accurate. Instead of having to drive to have the unit repaired, a small fault in the end; they had a gentleman come in, uninstall, take it to the shop and then bring it back...all on the same day.
This was just great. Took a lot of worry out of the process.
The units themselves are just wonderful.
It is a fantastic and most hygienic way to cleanse. Well done Bidet Shop.

Steve
SteveCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

lerrCentral West, NSW

Sadly disappointed

lerr

Thank you James, have since spoken to Marc who was very helpful and as a result, I have tried a few methods suggested by him and myself, by taking out batteries in the remote and resetting. It now seems to be functioning much better.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.asked

Where is a bidet store near me

James B.The Bidet Shop

hi Margaret sorry for late reply this is a review site and not the information request on our site.
i cant see on this site where you are could you pls call us on 1300243387 and we can tell you where the closest outlet is . look forward to hearing from you

Joan & John
Joan & Johnasked

How do I order a filter for the best present I ever bought myself.. ie a EB-R500 ....Cannot find that section.
Joan

James B.The Bidet Shop

hi Joan glad your enjoying your bidet pls call 1300243387 and we can deliver it to your home

adam
adamasked

do you have a plumber in melbourne area that specialises in installing and/or fixing problems with the Coway BA-13A bidets? love the product but no water coming out of the nossle anymore. had 2 plumbers already come and look and could not get it working again

Debra

I live in Perth. I'd ring the Bidet Shop for advice.

Peter

Sorry Adam I live in New Zealand and just posted a review. There is a Coway outlet in the Melbourne area so I'm sure they will help.

Peter

Had another thought. The water only sprays when you are sitting on it, so you don’t wash the ceiling.

Get an answer from our members and The Bidet Shop representatives