Desparrado

DesparradoHelena Valley

When we go away on holidays the thing we miss most of all is our Bidet.

We have had our Coway Bidet for well over 10 years now, my wife bought it for me as a Birthday present, the best Birthday present I have ever received.
James Bower and his Bidet shop have been terrific to deal with, thoroughly recommend them if you are contemplating purchasing a Bidet.

Store LocationSouthport QLD

Tida

Tida Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Debbie of The Bidet Shop really helped me sort out my problem with our bidet which was not working properly. We had guests arriving from overseas so I was concerned that my guests would have no bidet or toilet seat to use. Debbie was very courteous and understanding of my predicament and made sure that the bidet arrived on time for my guests to use. Thank you so much Debbie for your help - I really appreciate your excellent customer service!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confidence and good service

Mum and I have both had the BA08 for just on a year now and they are just great.
We have had a couple of teething problems, but the service from Debbie at the Bidet Shop was very reassuring and accurate. Instead of having to drive to have the unit repaired, a small fault in the end; they had a gentleman come in, uninstall, take it to the shop and then bring it back...all on the same day.
This was just great. Took a lot of worry out of the process.
The units themselves are just wonderful.
It is a fantastic and most hygienic way to cleanse. Well done Bidet Shop.

Steve

SteveCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

lerrCentral West, NSW

Sadly disappointed

Store LocationBidet Shop Southport
James B.The Bidet Shop
lerr

Thank you James, have since spoken to Marc who was very helpful and as a result, I have tried a few methods suggested by him and myself, by taking out batteries in the remote and resetting. It now seems to be functioning much better.

Justin H.

Justin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I returned a Sprayer that was unused and in original packaging, it was a battle to get “Approval” for the return and when I finally received my money back nearly two weeks later they have kept $12, I will not be dealing with The Bidet Shop Southport again.

Store LocationSouthport

Thankyou

ThankyouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store LocationGold Coast

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have done it years ago

I've had the Hyundai two years and couldn't be happier. They were easy to deal with and their after sales service has proved excellent. I recently had a problem with a filter and their response was swift and generous.

Store LocationAustralia Fair, Southport, Qld
Trish81

Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t last

Firstly the Coway was not easy to install! Got a plumber who took an hour. After three years it stopped working. Good they provided packing to send it back to be fixed although cost a few hundred dollars. Roll on a year and it’s stopped working again. I’ve got to decide whether to spend another few hundred dollars as so far it’s cost me $2000.

Store LocationBrisbane

DalePerth, WA

Nothing worse than a cold toilet seat in winter

We have a Hyundai HDBR1500R installed for over 6 years now, no problems with it , winter mornings are not so unpleasant when there is a nice warm seat waiting with all the other little special treats.

Danny

Danny

Great, cordial service!

1 March 2019
Ordered 2 sets of coway R15 bidet yesterday and was promised to have them delivered 4 days later. Still waiting for it. Customer service was very good with all my questions about the product well answered by Linda. No comments yet about the product.

Friendly & Great Customer Service

Just ordered a Coway Bidet and thanks to Linda Reid for helping determine the correct model suitable for existing toilet bowl. Efficient and friendly customer service. Thank you Linda - much appreciated.

KaG

KaGSunshine Coast

Fantastic service

Ordered a replacement remote by phone last Thursday pm and the remote was at my door in less than 24 hours. Can't beat that!

Thanks to Linda Maree for the very friendly and efficient service in achieving this!

Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and reasonably priced service of Coway bidet which was out of warranty

We have a well used Coway bidet which was several years old and in perfect condition apart from a leak and also a non-functioning remote transmitter. It was out of warranty. I posted it from Melbourne to The Bidet Shop. after discussing the options, and was delighted to receive it back today having had the leaking water tank replaced and the wireless receivers repaired or replaced for a total cost of $200. The instructions on refitting and removing the piping were also excellent.

Vicki80

Vicki80Southern and Hills, SA

Top quality bidet toilet seats, great customer service

About 12 months ago bought one of their washlet (bidet seats), Eco R500 (was Hyundai at the time) and it is fantastic, all functions work well, and the remote control very reliable. Rang customer service recently as having a new toilet base installed, and was advised I may need different fitting screws which they would pop in the mail for us. Wonderful customer service! Thankyou Bidet Shop ladies.

Sandra Mellis

Sandra MellisPakenham

Perfection

Absolutely marvellous for my husband who is not well. It has made his life so much easier and able to relax more.

Max Holloway

Max HollowayBrisbane

Very friendly customer service lady

I had a big issue with the plumbing in my wall for my bidet. The lady I spoke with on the phone was very supportive and helped me solve my issue. I then was able to get he plumber to fix it with ease.

I see a lot of bad reviews about the customer service on here but to me they were great.

Great Item and Great customer service

We've purchased a second Hand Sprayer we were so impressed with the first one. East to use and combine with the unique water diverter tap arrangement makes this product a winner in our book.We initially had a problem with the sprayer, the problem was dealt with promptly and to our satisfaction. We will buy again from The Bidet Shop.

Excellent product and service!

These guys have been so good to deal with even down to emailing me any information I wanted... The BA13 is a really good bidet and is designed really well to be strong and to not waste energy and time! Thanx, Lindy and the others at the Bidet Shop and when we decide to get a new one we will definitely come back to you! Great job!

John

JohnVarsity Lakes

We love our Bidet from "The Bidet Shop"

Awesome Bidet and excellent followup service. Any issues have been solved quickly and efficiently by the Bidet Shop Team - we now own two units!