Acton

1.9

Toni W.

Toni W.Peel, WA

Extremely unco-operative and unhealpful

We were wanting to put solar on our new house 1 week before settlement as prices were gong up 1st january.All outside work and we got insurance to cover job,.Also had arranged with sellers FOR US to put a gate up earlier so on settlement/moving in our dog would be safe.Owners were good about this.Then Acton got wind of it and banned us from any contact with sellers and refusing access to do these 2x outside jobs.Sour grapes because we used our R/E Professionals to act on our behalf so then has caused us stress and have to cancel these jobs that had no impact on sellers.Would never recommend them

Sammy King

Sammy KingPerth, WA

Can’t talk more highly of the Team

Nancy

NancyPeel, WA

Really Happy with Land Choice

I engaged with Robyn Pillinger at Land Choice in Fremantle to assist in getting me top dollar on a lot I had in Erskine. Robyn sold the lot quickly and above market value. The process was made really easy and I would recommend Robyn to anyone looking to sell their land. She has specialised in land sales for many years and her contacts allow her to market above and beyond regular agents.

Thanks again Robyn!

Absolutely disgusting

Acton mandurah!!!!!!! Be warned these sharks are out to rob you, they hit us with ridiculous bills after we left, use anyone else they are just out to take your money.

Acton Rockingham exceptional service

Acton
Emma G.Acton

Thank you Pam for the lovely review, we have passed your kind words onto David Parlor at the ACTON Rockingham office, and he has said it was his pleasure to assist you.

Trent

TrentPerth, WA

Excellent service and professionalism

I have been renting through Acton South West for over 2 years and have found them great in every sense. They are very professional and always tend to my inquiries and repairs required promptly and positively.

WillD

WillDPerth, WA

Bad experience as a buyer

MMC

MMCPerth

Acton Nedlands - Terrible Business

I have been forced to deal with this company through a commercial property I have been leasing for many years now.

Their customer service is appalling, they make decisions without considering long term tenants, they ignore emails, they don't respond to maintenance issues even if they are a safety concern and they only engage in dialogue when it is important to them.

They don't know the value of a commercial relationship, their approach to tenants is abrupt and dealing with them is exhausting.

Taking issues to senior management does not work either and they clearly don't hold their team accountable for poor customer service.

If I had the choice I would certainly not use this company for any of their services.

Krizzy

KrizzyPerth, WA

Terrible Communication!

Worst experience ever!!!!

Our experience with this company was nothing short of terrible. No communication, no regards for costs or contracts. The company director was self absorbed and staff incompetent. Steer well clear!!!!!

Fix

Fix

Acton Canning Vale. Never ever again!

In my 28 years dealing with various real estate agents, Acton in canning vale (southern river) have been by far the worst experience I have had to digest. The constant dribble spilled by the untrustworthy Director/ licensee is shocking and that topped with the rude incompetent and totally unprofessional attitude held by one of the senior property managers is appalling.
In my opinion most definitely the worst real estate agent in the area, one to avoid as there are much better choices, managed by much more professional and honest people.

Stevie Anon

Stevie AnonPerth, WA

Tenant of Acton Canningvale

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Canning Vale - one word summary: terrible.

Absolutely shocking, rude, expensive and unprofessional

Saffy

SaffyWA, 6943

ACTON, Subiaco 6008, WA: Unprofessional, Dishonest, Untrusted Real Estate Agent with zero Integrity.

Amazing realestate!

Been with Acton canningvale for a while and could not fault them what so ever! Most amazing realestate that really look after there renters !

Best real estate ive had

Acton canningvale have been my real estate for almost 2 years and ive got not 1 complaint. Anything I need help with I always get a phone call or a emailed answered within the hour. Hope to stay with them.

Scott

ScottMandurah

Acton mandurah just want your $$$

Never rent with Acton Coogee.. Never

All they want is your bond, delayed my bond for a month! I cleaned the house twice but I still kept emailing them until they send bond!