Verifiedveye.com.au

4.5

Rob
RobHunter Region, NSW

Professional !!

Early days but the support from Marcus and Ricky has been very professional. Looking forward to a continued profitable experience with them.
PhilG
PhilG

Attenteentive

Having recently signed up I have so far with the recommendations. Ricky and Marcus are both very professional with their advice. I look forward to having a great future with them.
CarolynB
CarolynB

Great professional & friendly service from Ricky & Marcus

I have been with Veye since the beginning of the year & am very happy with the service so far. Marcus & Ricky are in regular contact & provide share recommendations with price targets & stop loss prices. They are always extremely helpful. The analysts at Veye know their markets I have done very well from the share recommendations so far.
Mr. S
Mr. SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Company and Great Service!

Ron from Veye is professional and very understanding, highly recommended. Great person to deal with. 5 star service.

I’ve been with Veye since 2021, and have just renewed my subscriptions today for a further few more years. I couldn’t be more happier with there stock recommendations. These guys know the stock market. They’re also very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable.

Jan M.
Jan M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Share Advise

We receive frequent calls with share advise that includes share name, current price, target price and stop-loss price. So far we have been doing well, the service has been good and friendly.
Katherine Young
Katherine YoungFar North Queensland, QLD

Review of Service

Marcus and Alex have provided excellent service so far. The reports I have access to are beneficial for doing my research about building my portfolio. I look forward to working with them both going forward.
Brett Westall
Brett WestallPerth, WA2 posts

Astute service and great reports

Signed up two months ago, Alex and Marcus provided personal service and investment research reports which I have found extremely useful in structuring my share portfolio management. With their recommendations I am now far more confident with my trading decisions. Their reports are detailed and full of useful insights and I look forward to weekly calls from Marcus providing information regarding a very current share purchase opportunity.
David
David4 posts

So far so good

Having recently signed up for the premium package I have so far been impressed with the level of service and recommendations. Alex and Marcus are both very attentive and professional with their service and advice. I look forward to having an ongoing relationship with the team at veye to beat the market and build wealth
stephen
stephen

Excellent service

Spoke with Alex over a few days regarding this service and then signed up for 5 years.
I would have to say the service is excellent.
JOHN H.
JOHN H.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts

this is great

This is great! I dealt with Alex in taking out a subscription for 3 years
John Julie R.
John Julie R.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

In-depth advice and excellent research

I have been dealing with Veye for the last four years. Alex has been my go-to for suggested stocks and though no one can predict what the market will do, the picks have been in the most part aligned with my values and research. I would recommend Veye as an ethical, well researched platform for anyone interested in investing in the stock market.
Anthony S.
Anthony S.

Outstanding Investment Service

Regular share stock investment advice, advice on price to get into the market for hand picked stock and importanntly, at which price to sell. Ron has provided diligent service to me, I am most happy with the service I have received. You can also ask for investment advice about stock one may be interested it
Toomanycalls
ToomanycallsPerth, WA3 posts

Wide range of ASX shares

No company can predict the best ASX shares to buy at the correct time 100% of the time. The team at Veye try their best to provide a good service with in depth research.
ChrisH
ChrisHNorth Queensland, QLD

Make researching easy

Marcus and Alex have provided a good starting point for researching a diverse range of stocks to trade for potential growth. The reports are detailed but brief. They take the hard work out of researching. Marcus rings weekly with a recommendation to consider, including take profit and stop loss levels.
Having used other services, I believe Veye make it a lot easier.
Lslee G
Lslee GWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great!

I have been with Veye only for a short time and I have benefited financially. So, I would recommend them.

Alba J.
Alba J.

What is your Premium Services??

Davinder
Davinder

$2000. /12 Months Inclusive of GST. Weekly Special Reports. Dividend Investor.

Veye services

Veye can help clients reach their investment goals. This service includes providing advice on: creating a stock portfolio, getting gains from dividends paid, making gains from lower valuations on strong but difficult-to-find companies. Veye also continually monitors and navigates recommended stocks.

The company writes reports on Stock Advisory. These documents include a Daily Analysis, a Stock of the Week Report, Dividend Investor Report, Masters of Growth Report, Penny Sector Report and Hot Sector Report. They are accessible to paid clients with member accounts on the Veye website.

Contact info for Veye