Verifiedveye.com.au

94 reviews · Statistics

90% · 859 · 10%

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brett Westall
Brett WestallWAPerth, WA2 posts

Astute service and great reports

Signed up two months ago, Alex and Marcus provided personal service and investment research reports which I have found extremely useful in structuring my share portfolio management. With their recommendations I am now far more confident with my trading decisions. Their reports are detailed and full of useful insights and I look forward to weekly calls from Marcus providing information regarding a very current share purchase opportunity.
David
David4 posts

So far so good

Having recently signed up for the premium package I have so far been impressed with the level of service and recommendations. Alex and Marcus are both very attentive and professional with their service and advice. I look forward to having an ongoing relationship with the team at veye to beat the market and build wealth
stephen
stephen

Excellent service

Spoke with Alex over a few days regarding this service and then signed up for 5 years.
I would have to say the service is excellent.
JOHN H.
JOHN H.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

this is great

This is great! I dealt with Alex in taking out a subscription for 3 years
John Julie R.
John Julie R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

In-depth advice and excellent research

I have been dealing with Veye for the last four years. Alex has been my go-to for suggested stocks and though no one can predict what the market will do, the picks have been in the most part aligned with my values and research. I would recommend Veye as an ethical, well researched platform for anyone interested in investing in the stock market.
Anthony S.
Anthony S.

Outstanding Investment Service

Regular share stock investment advice, advice on price to get into the market for hand picked stock and importanntly, at which price to sell. Ron has provided diligent service to me, I am most happy with the service I have received. You can also ask for investment advice about stock one may be interested it
Toomanycalls
ToomanycallsWAPerth, WA3 posts

Wide range of ASX shares

No company can predict the best ASX shares to buy at the correct time 100% of the time. The team at Veye try their best to provide a good service with in depth research.
ChrisH
ChrisHQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Make researching easy

Marcus and Alex have provided a good starting point for researching a diverse range of stocks to trade for potential growth. The reports are detailed but brief. They take the hard work out of researching. Marcus rings weekly with a recommendation to consider, including take profit and stop loss levels.
Having used other services, I believe Veye make it a lot easier.
Lslee G
Lslee GQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great!

I have been with Veye only for a short time and I have benefited financially. So, I would recommend them.
Alan
Alan

Ron from Veye has provided exactly the high level of service I requested

Ron agreed to provide a high level of service, letting me know about good companies. Since making this commitment he has been calling me with company recommendations one is up 25% so far, and another is up over 10% and about to pay an 11% dividend. I have previously had some stocks go up around 40% - 50% in a few months. Not all stocks go up, but a majority of the recommendations from Veye have been very good.
Kevin
Kevin5 posts

VEYE Assessment

Ron was very helpful with his recommendations and willing to spend a bit of his time to review my portfolio.
He is very aimiable and knowlegable and I can recommend his service and advice.
Phil
PhilQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

junk don;t subscribe

Absolute rubbish that is out of date-- don.t waste your money.--they will not answer the phone after taking your cash- How do they say 14 day money back offer --- no way did this happen --no email replies-- no refund after 5 requests by email.
Ross R.
Ross R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good information from Alex and the website

Information is concise and Alex is easy to work with. The basic access is good value Show reply
Trevor
TrevorSydney2 posts

good report on Aussie shares

finding shares that u normally dont read about, and trying to catch the wave on the way up and get out and the guys seem quite friendly and genuine to pick the right shares for you, and a good reminder always set a stop loss
Reny David
Reny DavidNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Veye   DM

Alba J.
Alba J.

What is your Premium Services??

Davinder
Davinder

$2000. /12 Months Inclusive of GST. Weekly Special Reports. Dividend Investor.

Veye services

Veye can help clients reach their investment goals. This service includes providing advice on: creating a stock portfolio, getting gains from dividends paid, making gains from lower valuations on strong but difficult-to-find companies. Veye also continually monitors and navigates recommended stocks.

The company writes reports on Stock Advisory. These documents include a Daily Analysis, a Stock of the Week Report, Dividend Investor Report, Masters of Growth Report, Penny Sector Report and Hot Sector Report. They are accessible to paid clients with member accounts on the Veye website.

Contact info for Veye