94% · 171 · 6%

Brand Manager for Kyra Finance? Claim your listing.

Anna O.
Anna O.

Great mortgage broker/ financial advisor

We dealt with Vikas many times now and every time he provided us with very sound advice and 5 star service.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.Perth, WA

Painless

Highly recommended, reliable, fast, resourceful, knowledgeable, wide access to the finance market.
Thushara R.
Thushara R.Perth, WA

Excellent service

I have been liaising with Vikas and bhawna from years regarding refinancing my home loan and recent car loan.They both have excellent product knowledge and have assisted in the best way and interest rates. Highly recommend
Rez
Rez

Refinance

Great service pre and post settlement. Would recommend kyra to anyone
Franwin and Charmaine
Franwin and CharmainePerth, WA2 posts

Awesome experience!!

Simple clear and quick.it was very easy and at your ease. Perfect advise.
Arshad A.
Arshad A.Perth, WA

Supportive and Helpful

Kyra Finance team guided me throughout the process and kept me up to date at every stage. I highly recommend getting Kyra services.
Maria
MariaPerth, WA

Impressive !!

Excellent service and great communication. KYRA finance has very well looked after our needs and made the process so simple. We were kept informed throughout the application and we did not have to reach out to them even once !!
Daniela
DanielaPerth, WA

Great, wonderful service!

Kyra Finance team was so helpful. They made the process of buying our first home so smooth providing us with such a professional service. All our enquiries were answered so quickly which was great! We couldn't be luckier of having them.
Harbrinder Singh
Harbrinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Kyra team is very professional and helpful . Team communicate in a very well manner provide up to date information . Any one look for finance must visit this team .
Highly recommend.
Sergii S.
Sergii S.Perth, WA2 posts

Good company with great people

I like Kyra Finance company as they helped me to build my new home for my family. Without Vikas and his stuff members would be hard for me to get my dreams through. I really happy with service that Kyra Finance provided to me. Definitely recommend this company as a broker to everyone if you looking for a great broker.
dhivahar
dhivahar Pilbara, WA

Excellent service and professional conduct

All processes and procedures were handled in a professional and prompt manner. Customer service and email communication was to an excellent standard. Mr Vikas is a person who is very easy to work with and was available throughout day and night.
Huzaifa
HuzaifaSydney, NSW3 posts

Noel W
Noel WPerth3 posts

Professional, Impressive Service

There aren't enough superlatives to describe the experience we had with Vikas. He is incredibly professional and efficient and made our lives very easy. Being first home buyers we thought it would be a daunting and stressful process, but he handled everything so professionally that made it such an easy and enjoyable process. Communication is first class, honestly could not have had a better experience, would give him 6 Stars if I could.

If you want to get things done, call Vikas, it's a simple as that.

Maria R.
Maria R.

Perfect mortgage broker for our first home!

Vikas was professional and so easy to work with. He helped us so much throughout our process of building our first home! We definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a mortgage broker!
Tapan Shah
Tapan Shah2 posts

Great Service

Vikas has wealth of knowledge about mortgage market and he is excellent dealing with clients in terms of advise, market insight, finance products that are there in the market. He is unbiased in his approach and good person to talk to if you want to bounce off some ideas.