ActronAir ESP Plus Series 2

Ted F.
Ted F.asked

what size ducted reverse aircon for 133 square metres living area

Hi Ted,
We would like to help you with answering your query. To start could you please email info@actronair.com.au and give us your name, address, email, contact number. The team will be in contact to discuss the query with you or you can call us on 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm AEST).

Kind Regards

Markpro17
Markpro17asked
ESP Plus Series 2

What is error code " E18"?
Cannot seem to locate anywhere online
For an Actron ESP Platinum

Hi,

I am sorry to hear this has happened. Have you been in contact with our Technical Support team?

If not, could you please email technicalsupport@actronair.com.au and give us your:
- Name,
- Address,
- Email,
- Contact number,
- Serial number on your outdoor unit and,
- What has happened

Mario
Marioasked

what is error code e99

Kracker 2014
Kracker 2014

Sorry mate I don't have the Actron service manual suggest you contact Actron to find out what the error code is, they are fairly quick at replying.

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Mario, Could you please email info@actronair.com.au with your email address and phone number so that our Technical Support team can contact you to assist?

HEAD
HEADasked
ESP Plus Series 2

When the house was built the space the builder provided is not as large as the SRD191C required and who is resposable as its showing signs of failure is it the builder or the installer?
As its a developers project

Good Morning,

We would like to help you with answering your query. To start could you please email info@actronair.com.au and give us your name, address, email, contact number and the serial number on your outdoor unit. The team will be in contact to discuss the query with you or you can call us on 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm AEST).

Amy G
Amy Gasked
ESP Plus Series 2

Less than 12 months again and the soft starter needs to be replaced again I. Our action air conditioner again.
Our unit was installed in 2012 and this is seems to be an annual exercise.
Less than 12 months ago we replaced the soft starter and the capacitor with the hope that this would elevate the issue.
We have had no power outages and it would be great if a long term solution as $800 a year is expend and unnecessary.
What can be done to fix our air conditioner?

graham

hi amy, had no worries to date touch wood. good luck with yours will watch mine carefully
regardsg.lawson

Hi Amy,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your system. We appreciate you taking the time to place your feedback on Product Review, your feedback is important to us.

We would like to help you find a solution for your issue. To start could you please email info@actronair.com.au and give us your name, address, email, contact number and the serial number on your outdoor unit. The team will be in contact to discuss the issues with you or you can call us on 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm AEST).

Hayley

Hi Melissa, We are having exactly the same issue - it is increasingly frustrating and costly!

gogoasked
ESP Plus SRV151E (14.4kW, Single Phase)

Is the new series ESP Plus 2 also noisy ?? Please let me know ASAP I’m building our first home and want to know. It’s costing me around $10k so before I invest big $$ I want to be sure I am buying right product

Hi Gogo,

What is your email address so I can send some more information on the noise levels & their testing results?

gorakhgogo@gmail.com

eddie201asked
ESP Plus SRV131E (12.3kW, Single Phase)

Actron ESP Plus installed in March2020. When resetting ESP the fan starts on High and is shown on the LM7 Controller, then it moves to 'Med' and I hear the fan speed drop for a few seconds and then shuts down before the controller moves to 'Low". Is this operating correctly? Is there a video available to see and hear what it should be doing?

Hi Eddie,

I would like to ask our Technical Support team to contact you to address your question. To start could you please email social@actronair.com.au and give us your name, address, email, contact number and the serial number on your outdoor unit. The team will be in contact to discuss the query with you or you can call us on 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm AEST).

eddie201

Many thanks for your quick reply. I will call the number on Monday.

Neeraj I.
Neeraj I.asked
ESP Plus SRV151E (14.4kW, Single Phase)

Hello, to all those of you who have had a good experience with the Actron systems in Sydney, could you let me know who your installer was please?

graham

hi neeraj, dnr was the company.had had no dealings with them before but up to now very happy,
graham lawson

Hi Neeraj

Please find the names & contact numbers for 3 authorised dealers who work in the Sydney region:

All General Air Conditioning, 02 8788 8600
Globalrez Pty Ltd,1300 781 855
A Grade Air Conditioning, 02 9620 6451

steven
stevenasked
ESP Plus SRV201E (19.3kW, Three Phase)

How much is it to run this unit per hr $$

Hi Steven

Whilst there isn't a general dollar amount that can be provided, a copy of the information supplied by our technical support team concerning running costs is included below to assist you with the calculations

To determine running cost use the following calculation,
Input power x run time x Electrical rate

Kw x hours x $/Kw = running cost in $

This calculation is assuming the compressor is running for the whole time, not cutting in and out.

How long the compressor runs without cutting in/out is the variable.
This depends on factors such as,
Insulation
Set temp

Michael
Michaelasked

I just wondering,
Does the esp plus outdoor unit have any machine inside? Is it empty inside?

Hi Michael

If you are referencing the physical outdoor system, the unit does have multiple components built into it that make the unit function. Is there some technical information concerning the components you require?

Glenn
Glennasked
ESP Plus Series 2

I have a 15 year old 15kw actor ducted system that works fantastic.
Is it possible to upgrade the outdoor unit to an inverter one without replacing the ceiling unit, which would be a major job.
Thanks Glenn

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Glenn, the indoor & outdoor systems work as a pair so would need to be replaced together if updating the system

gcguy
gcguyasked
ESP Plus Series 2

Issue of outdoor unit being very noisy crops up a lot while doing my research.

Hi gcguy,

The ESP+ system did have some noise issues in the past that have now been rectified.

The ESP+ Series 2 now comes standard with a soft starter to reduce noise on start-up, and a modified base plate which has a separate plate for the compressor. The new base plate has also helped to eliminate noise issues with the ESP+ Series 1 systems.

We hope this helps in your research. If you have any other questions, please feel free to give us a call on 1800 119 229 and we'd be happy to help.

Thanks - ActronAir

Out unit was installed in 2020. We can hardly hear the noise of the unit even when in the immediate vicinity. Out daughter was visiting and she said she can hear it but it not annoying and would have said it had no noise except we asked her.. Unit is delivering what we wanted.
Kevin and Mary BRAND, Warriewood

Yves
Yvesasked
ESP Plus Series 2

I have an Actron Air ESP approximately 7 years old. It is displaying E9 and won’t let out cool air. Does this mean the filter needs cleaning?

Hi Yves,

Please contact our Technical Support team on 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm AEDT) or email technicalsupport@actronair.com.au and they'll be able to help you out over the phone.

Thanks - ActronAir

Thorsten

Hi, this could have many reasons but not the filter. Could be the soft starter or more. It threw my ESP out and replaced it with a Daikan. Much better quality and cheaper. I had nothing but problems with it. It was a money trap.

Wayne Basked
ESP Plus SRV201E (19.3kW, Three Phase)

what is the RRP for this unit and does this include ducting and installation.

Thorsten

Sorry, couldn't tell you the prices, but I know that I would never have anything to do with Actron again.

Wayne B

what are the negatives you experienced

Ben K
Ben Kasked
ESP Plus SRA190C (18.2kW, Three Phase)

Hi I have a SRD190C Model ducted aircon unit and was wondering if i can upgrade it to use an app for it.

Hi Ben,

Our ActronConnect app is compatible with ESP Plus units. Check out this link if you'd like to know more https://www.actronair.com.au/residential/actron-connect-wireless/ or contact our Technical Support team on 1800 119 229 with any questions.

Thanks - Catherine

wayne
wayneasked
ESP Plus SRA190C (18.2kW, Three Phase)

my father-in law has a SRD190C, 3 phase, 18.60 kw.
the unit has worked well for over 4 years that I know of, but every time I visit I listen the outside unit and it sounds as if it is short cycling, don't know it this is a inverter type, but I am used to inverter types ramping up and down, this unit sound as if it is cutting in and out several times a minute, is this normal, all filters are regularly clean and as I said it works very well in Tamworth with 40 degree temperatures. my question is why does the outside unit sound as if it is short cycling? any info would be apricated.

Hi Wayne,

What you're describing with the compressor motor tonal change up and down if perfectly normal operation for the ESP systems. The compressor motor is a digital scroll compressor which loads and unloads the motor to achieve 10-100% capacity control, rather than speeding up and down the motor like an inverter system.

If you'd like to know more, give our Technical Support team a call on 1800 119 229 and they can run you through it.

Catherine

Bron D
Bron Dasked
ESP Plus Series 2

How can you sort my neighbours Actron air conditioner on the property line where all our bedrooms are that thuds on and off every 11 seconds or so and is gradually driving me insane. It has been reported to Council and was found to be outside noise limits. Supposed fix has not sorted it. Neighbour is uninterested in our plight. Your air conditioner unit with the compressor thudding on and off is wholly unsuited to anywhere with neighbours in a 5 km radius.

Hi Bron,

To have a Service technician attend site to inspect the unit and any possible causes, we would need the owner to contact us with some details and to arrange a time to access the unit. I understand from your message that they may not be interested in doing this.

They also have the option of contacting our Technical Support team to troubleshoot any issues over the phone. They can contact our Technical Support on 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm AEDT) or email technicalsupport@actronair.com.au at a time that suits them. We will just need them to provide their contact details and the serial number of the outdoor unit.

If the issue can't be resolved over the phone and will need a technician to attend the property, this can be arranged over phone/email also.

If your neighbour knows it will just take a phone call or email to get the ball rolling, they may be more inclined to help out and then we can take it from there.

Let us know how you go.

Srinath A.
Srinath A.asked
ESP Plus SRV191E (18.6kW, Single Phase)

Installed 6 years back. The Soft starter replaced already few times. Soft starter Ss9 always blows out. Very very unhappy.

Hi Srinath,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with soft starters. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and will work with our product team to have the issue addressed and resolved.

If the issue persists, please reach out to our Technical Support team to assist on 1800 119 229 or email technicalsupport@actronair.com.au

Belinda J
Belinda Jasked

Hi there
We have an Actron LM24 ducted aircon that is almost 7 years old.
From time to time it would display E9 error code, but if turned off then on again it would work perfectly fine. However this last week it wont start up at all, and is displaying E9. Yes filters are clean! Any suggestions?

Hi Belinda,

They'll be able to help you out over the phone or assist you with arranging a service if needed.

Catherine

Nickasked
ESP Plus Series 2

Could you please let me know what fault code P8 10.4 is ? Air con was left on when we end to bed and running all day, woke up to AC off and Saftey switch/circuit breaker tripped off.

Hi Nick,

If you can send me a PM me with your contact details (Full name, phone number, email address), I'll get our Technical Support to give you a call.

Otherwise, if you'd like to contact Technical Support directly they're located here in Australia and can be contacted on:
Phone: 1800 119 229 (National 8am-5pm)
Email: technicalsupport@actronair.com.au

Thanks - Catherine

Nick

Thanks Catherine I have submitted a warranty claim with Actron as the unit is only 4 years old.

Get an answer from our members and ActronAir representatives

ActronAir ESP Plus Series 2