Adlam Transport

Adlam Transport

Very professional home removals team

We originally intended on moving out of our recently sold home in Woodvale WA, and having all our household items placed into storage (Sea Container held at a local depot). We were given a very reasonable quote by Mike from Adlam after he went through our home thoroughly to items and size all our property.
Just prior to moving out, our situation changed, and that meant that we were then required to move from our original home in Woodvale WA to a rental property by the sea in Yanchep WA, so the storage part of the move had gone for us. When I called Adlam at the last minute and we spoke with Lexi at the Adlam office, it turned out to be no hassle to them at all, they found an available crew to move us out on the exact day that we needed them without any complaints or gripes at all.
On the day of our move, we were advised that the moving truck would be there around 7am, and they were actually at our house and ready to get straight into it at around 6.50am. No messing around by the guys who came to do our move either (Jodi and Raymond).

Cannot say enough to show how much we appreciated the work that Jodi and Raymond did for us to make our move a success. We moved from a 4 X 2 home in Woodvale WA to a two storey home in Yanchep WA, topping that off with the fact that the two storey home had the rooms that hold our heaviest items in the upstairs of the home, so the guys had a huge task to get our heavy wooden furniture up our winding stairs, but once again they were fast, always smiling and never complained once about what was needed.

They made it look easy, and it was not easy at all!

Adlam are a very professional company from our dealings with them, and the two guys who actually did our move (Jodi and Raymond) are credit to Adlam too.

We will be using them again, and will recommend then to our friends as well.

Thanks guys and girls of the team at Adlam

Mark & Andrea of Woodvale (Now of Yanchep :-) )

Friendly, efficient removal service

We recently used Adlam Transport to move from a large 4x2 2-storey house to a rental while we renovate our new home. Steve and Simon were on time, polite, friendly and efficient! The girls in the office were also very helpful! We have moved a number of times and never used the same company again as we have not been happy enough with the service. I can safely say we will be using Adlam again for our next move, thanks guys.

Hi Emily. Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Adlam Transport.

Friendly, efficient removalist service

I used Adlam Transport to move to a new 2 bedroom apartment over a relatively short distance. The team at Adlam were pleasant to deal with, and showed their experience and flexibility when they were able to design a large box to accommodate a 2 metre wide television among my items. The removal day uplift and delivery was efficient, and the two gentlemen performing the work did a solid job, with no damage to property.

Hi Michael. Thanks for the review. We are delighted to hear the team were able to assist you with everything. Thanks for your business, Adlam Transport

Office move was very smooth

Our office move went very smoothly, what a relief! Damien, Matt and Rob were on time and ready to go at our given time. They showed concern for our equipment and took care that nothing was damaged. They were very efficient and made sure nothing was left behind at drop off. Appreciated the tips by the staff too!

Hi IRodri. Thank you for leaving us a review! An office move can be a worry, so we are glad our experience could help minimize that for you and ensured the move was quick and efficient. Thank you for the business, Adlam Transport.

5 Star Service's which we highly recommend and would use again at the drop of a hat.

A great team, from the start of the Quotation, insurance process, office management, the packing team and the delivery team was excellent from start to finish. From Perth to Melbourne was outstanding. We were update on the delivery date and time of delivery.

Hi Paul. Thank you for your business and thank you for leaving us a review. We are delighted the interstate move went well for you. Best of luck in Melbourne. Adlam Transport

Friendly, efficient, good communicators.

We had someone come and do a quote for us, who also gave tips on packing and organising ourselves during the move. We packed ourselves, and the movers on the day came and did an excellent job of transporting our stuff efficiently to a neighbouring suburb. Rob and Matt were a great team, efficient and friendly, very hard workers. Matt in particular is a very switched on individual who coordinated the move and was clearly very experienced. No breakages, no damage to the homes.
The admin staff were pretty good. There was a bit of a mix up with the invoice at the end but it was sorted quickly.

Hi Mim, Thankyou for your review we are muchly appreciated to help you move! Hope your all settled in.

Excellent job!

Excellent job. Very professional and friendly at the same time. I have recently moved a 1-bedroom-apartment from Perth to Mindarie. Everything went smoothly (from getting a quote to actual moving). Highly recommend Adlam Transport. I will definitely use Adlam transport again for my next move. Keep up the good work guys!

Hi Sue, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear all went well. Enjoy your new place! Adlam Transport.

Sensational work!

Mike and the boys (Frank, Simon and Regan) did an amazing job on our packing of almost two containers bound from Perth to Sydney (5br home, study + media room). They were efficient, on time, hard working and generally great guys. The day before Neath and Chanelle did a cracking job in packing up the boxes. Would highly recommended Adlam to anyone! Fantastic staff and have handled both our moves to and from Perth to home in Sydney!

Hi Alex. Thank you for your review and recommendation! All the best in your new place! Adlam Transport

Great job!

I used Aaron and James to move from Burns Beach to Currambine (2 storey 3x2) they were very professional and punctual.
Would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.
Thanks again!

Hi Carol, Thankyou so much for the review, I will pass this information on to Aaron and James. Hope your all settled now!

Super efficient and great guys

Awesome service! We moved a 4x2 house from Subiaco to Mount Hawthorn and were finished before lunch. Rob and his assistant were bang on time, really helpful and super polite. We moved a year prior to this with a different company and an extra mover and it took about 3 hours longer. The expertise and service of Rob his assistant and Adlam overall made a real difference.

Hi Jezza, thanks for the review. Glad the guys got the job done for you in record time! Good luck in your new home. Thanks again, The Adlam Transport Team.

Efficiency Plus

Our move was so well managed by Adlam team from beginning to end. We moved our large 4x2 storey furniture to the storage units. Both Lloyd and Brad arrived on time ready to tackle tricky stairs and bulky furniture.They treated our belongings like their own wrapping with protective blankets and cardboard. They worked endlessly for 7hrs and still had a smile wishing us good luck with the new house. GREAT Team would recommend Lloyd and Brad again. Thanks everyone

Hi Carina. Thank you for leaving us a review. I have passed your praise to Llyod and Brad. Great that the move went well for you! Thanks again, Adlam Transport.

Twice as good!

I used Adlam twice: once a small move from my Dad's house to mine and second from my 4 bedroom house in Thornlie to a 3 bedroom in Southern River. Dave and his offsider were so helpful and I'm sorry they couldn't move my stuff the second time. Second removalist pair were also very helpful and efficient (despite there being a misunderstanding in the amount of stuff that was to be moved) - and sorry, guys, forgotten your names. Took a while for my internet to come on hence the memory fail!

Hi Ann. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted you have used us twice and had a great experience on both occasions. Good luck in your new home. Thanks, Adlam Transport Team.

Great Moving Experience

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the Adlam Team for helping me move into my first home! Rob and Damien were fantastic and got everything moved and set up within two hours! They had to deal with transporting my queen sized bed from a second story bedroom into the new house. Everything was done professionally and both guys had a great attitude. Thank you so much. Adlam made this move so easy and pleasant.

Hi Catherine. Thanks for leaving us a review! We are delighted the move was easy for you. Best of luck in your first home! The Adlam Transport Team.

Happy customers

We have just moved from Quinns Rocks to Landsdale and Damien & Steven were fantastic. Both guys were very friendly and even after 9 hours (4 bedroom house + goods in a storage unit), they were still smiling and making jokes. Richard from the office was also very helpful. I would highly recommend Adlam Transport for your move and if you can, ask for Damien & Steven :-)

Hi Louis. Thanks for the review! I have passed on your praise to the team. Good luck with your new home in Landsdale. Thanks again, Adlam Transport

Awesome moving experience!

I just want to say a huge thank you to the Adlam team for our pack and Up-lift the past 2 days. Rachael and Ray were so friendly, efficient and meticulous when packing my belongings which was a huge effort for our 4 bedroom house. I can’t thank Rob, Lloyd and Bryce enough for their efforts packing the truck today. They went above and beyond to ensure our belongings were safe and secure and made sure all my items fit in one container for my piece of mine. Rob has awesome management skills, directing the whole move with a smile. This whole experience was smooth and pleasant, which was great for me while I was juggling my 6 month old baby (all Adlam members were so helpful and playful with my bub too). Thank you! I know my things are going to arrive safe and sound in Sydney!

Hi Elle. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad your move was made less stressful by our team, especially as you have a baby to mind while moving! Best of luck with your move in Sydney. The Adlam Transport Team.

A most positive experience

My move from Geraldton to Gingin last week was a refreshingly, stress- free experience, thanks to the guys from Adlam Transport.
Richard, Scotty, Leith and Robert had the pick- up all under control with their efficient, professional attitudes and great teamwork.
The unload at the other end was equally as positive. Mathew and Bryce turned up nice and early and unpacked all my furniture without a hitch.
I would highly recommend Adlam Transport to anyone on the move.
Great job guys!

Hi Heather, Thanks for the review. We are delighted your move was so good and stress free. I have passed on your praise to all involved. Thanks again and best of look in your new place! From the Adlam Team

Fantastic! Highly REcommend!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have used Adlam for two interstate moves. WA to NSW and back. They are fantastic. Shaun the account manager is a great help in organizing everything.
The teams turning up to the house are brilliant. They know what they are doing and are very respectful of your belongings. This is genuine feedback and not made up. Adlam Transport are at what they do.
You will have nothing to worry about and I cannot thank them enough knowing my belongings have travelled twice and arrived with no problems.
I highly recommend their service. There are not enough superlatives to express how good they are.

Hi Vanessa, Thank you for your feed back we really appreciate it. Kind Regards Adlam Transport

Recommendation for Adlam Transport

If you're looking for removalists, I can highly recommend Adlam Transport who moved our office over the weekend. We had 3 guys (Dave, Pattie and Steve) who made light weight of the move, from boxes, to furniture and pot plants! They were professional, reasonably priced and very efficient. Thank you

Hi Mia, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Great that the office move went so well for you and I have passed your feedback on to the boys! Best of luck in your new place! The Adlam Team.

A good move

Our move was part of a household into an apartment. This made the move more difficult having to pick items from all over the house. The guys were helpful, efficient, and very good with our goods. Have already recommended them to a friend.

Hi Geoffrey, Thank you for your feed back our boys will appreciate this. We look forward to hearing from your friend, recommendations from clients is a fantastic endorsement of our service, much appreciated. Adlam Transport Team

Perfect move

Big move 2 bed house. Long distance from Margaret river to Freo. Moving times were spot on. Dave and Steve were excellent.

Hi Juileanne, Thank you for your feed back our boys will appreciate this. Much Appreciated Adlam Transport Team