Adria Altea 432PX

Adria Altea 432PX

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent value for money

Light weight but with loads of features. Some fittings and parts look like are not too sturdy, but seem to cope with regular use. The layout is very functional and comfortable.

Corp

CorpMelbourne

Perfect first family caravan

Built for Australian condition it's loaded with all the comforts of home.
Great 4 birth family van with a large combo shower toilet and vanity,tare weight is only 1030kg all you need is a med suv or a large family car.
No need for electric brakes it comes with its own mechanical brakes and stability control it brakes and tows fantastic.
I owned one for 3 years with out any problems and had some great holidays touring Victoria I recently upgraded to a larger caravan.
Its a great van I highly recommend it.

Steve

Steveasked

I need the battery access door for a 2006 altea px432 any ideas where I could obtain one

Steve

Steveasked

where can i find a battery access door for a 2006 altea 432px and the approx cost

Jan

Janasked

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can purchase a sliding fly screen door as shown on page 53 of my 2008 users manual. Anyone? I’ve had no luck here in Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Adria representatives