Advance Australia Removals

Advance Australia Removals

Brand Manager for Advance Australia Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Jamie-lee
Jamie-lee

No communication and had to load the truck myself with one removalist

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Isaac E.
Isaac E.Central Queensland, QLD

Few headaches but they got the job done

Martina mallick
Martina mallickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst, worst, worst...

Don't want to rate even 1star. They lost our expensive items and when we contacted them, they don't even bother to answer properly. Called them, emailed them everyday for last 2 weeks, nothing happened as if it's not their responsibility that they lost our items. No one should choose this trash company....

Casey T.
Casey T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and fast removals, friendly workers.

I'll tell ya what, I can't recommend these guys enough! They made what was a daunting situation, a 3 bedroom house, moving from Newcastle to Brisbane, a breeze! Next day delivery as well. Stuart and the blokes were wonderful and hard-working, made it look effortless and got it all in and out in no time. I will be telling everyone I know who is moving to use Advance Australia Removals in the future. This was hands down the best removalist experience I've had over my many moves.

THE WORST

house move from Townsville to Brisbane aug 2020, Broken furniture, goods just thrown into the storage shed, didnt lock the storage shed , door was open when I arrived. wont answer calls or emails. Abused the lady at the storage sheds and tried to increase my load from 25-28m3 to 42m3 to get more money. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Exceptional service from beginning to end

The way they went about moving my things from Sydney to Brisbane was exceptional.
Setting things up was relatively straightforward and having them picked up on Thursday and delivered on Friday could not have been any better.
My sister on the receiving end said that they were all received without damage, and I'm not surprised considering the way in which they were exceptionally wrapped and stacked. I had plastic boxes that don't travel all that well and there was not an issue with them at all.
The two guys who picked everything up could not have been more helpful.  I tried to have everything ready for them and nothing was too hard for them.  They went about their business and got it done super efficiently.
Couldn't be more pleased.

Faultless
Faultless Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Faultless Experience

Recently relocated from Brisbane to Bundaberg and had the easiest of moves ive ever encounterd as a result of the fantastic service and professional attitude of Advance Australia Removals. Not one bit of damage or even a scratch. Everything is wrapped up patiently, they even wrapped up my fire bucket.
Great people to deal with from the booking, right through to the conclusion. Will always use them from now on and couldn't recommend them more highly.

Add
AddIllawarra, NSW

Couldn't be happier.

So happy with the service received recently with my move from Wollongong to the Tweed Coast.
The boys were so patient while I was still packing, and took amazing care of all my delicate and high value items.
Would highly recommend the team at Advance Australia Removals.

Olivia H.
Olivia H.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The guys from Advance Australia Removals were super helpful.
Took so much care with my stuff even when lifting it over the balcony when it wouldn’t fit down the stairs. Cant thanks them enough! Would use them again.

BLM
BLMBrisbane

Wished my experience had been better

Moved interstate with a 3 bedroom house into storage then again into our new home. Unfortunately I dealt with an employee who damaged items and said he’d replace after ‘speaking to the boss’. Took one item for said repair and promptly disappeared. Also have had several items disappear (one being a $600 oroton handbag) and was unable to have the matter resolved completely as only one item replaced and part money provided to replace item from part taken by employee. How silly I was to trust this company with my home contents.

Brad
BradFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Moved from Hervey Bay to Cairns and the guys did a brilliant job. Totally wrapped the gear up heavily(way better than I would have and it's my gear). Definitely would use this service again and thanks Mary-anne for making our first experience easy.

Timothy Macintosh
Timothy MacintoshNew Castle, NSW

Outstanding service and very efficient work

Outstanding service and very efficient work. These guys worked so hard to make sure everything was moved not only safely but with the outmost care. They worked so hard and fast that we came under our original quote by about 20%. I am extremely satisfied with their work.

Hats off to the whole staff of Advance Australia Removals

We just moved and used these guys based on all the great reviews. The 6 gentlemen worked hard and got it all done without damaging anything. Hats off to the whole staff of Advance Australia Removals

Outstanding service. The workers were prompt and patient

Outstanding service. The workers were prompt, patient and extremely careful. I have no hesitation to recommending Advance Australia Removals to all of my friends and family.

Ashton Callaway
Ashton CallawayBolgart, WA

My experience was nothing short of impressive

Advance Australia Removals is amazing. This is the second time using them and my experience was nothing short of impressive. Hopefully I won't have to move for a while but if I do, I will definitely be calling Advance Australia Removals.