3.6

4.5
Job Satisfaction
4.1
4.3
Brand Manager for Advanced Dermal Institute? Claim your listing.

Sanan M.
Sanan M.

Laser hair removal

Seeing reduction after each session. Very professional and knowledgeable team.
Jack C
Jack CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unhygienic clinic and poor treatment

The therapist had a dog wandering around the clinic.
I went for teeth whitening and the guard I was offered had just been sitting on the sink, not even pretending to be a clean or fresh item.
I have not noticed any improvement to the color of my teeth despite following all the advice for after care, only increased sensitivity for a few days.
It was also quite difficult to communicate with the clinic to arrange the appointment in the first instance.
Elvira E.
Elvira E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough and professional

I have had two treatment types with Advanced dermal: eyebrow tattoo and IPL and have found Carolina dedicated, friendly and professional. The eyebrows were particularly well done and have lasted well beyond their expected longevity.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Dee S.
Dee S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Professional and caring therapist

I have had several treatments at this clinic and have found Carolina to be professional in her advice and at the same time very caring. I have had good results as promised and the hygiene standards are high at the Richmond clinic.
Lady D
Lady DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and Personable Service

I first visited ADI a couple years ago for hair laser removal and to this very day I am still a client. I am very happy with the results and now go back for maintenance. I have to say Diana is the bomb! She is the very reason I keep going back! She is very friendly, personable and attentive. A great conversalionist if you want to talk. I was so impressed with Diana the first time we met which is the very reason ADI continue to get my business. Customer Service and Results....that works for me! Thanks Diana!
Anita Sri Ananda
Anita Sri AnandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC10 posts

M K-Y
M K-Y

Teeth Whitening

I have had two sessions of teeth whitening with Advanced Dermal Institute. The girls are friendly and the treatment is painless. I am seeing my teeth become a better shade and I can't wait for the next appointment. I was advised on aftercare and they checked up on me during the appointment. They are also very helpful should you need to reschedule.
Elaine
ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

eyebrow micro blading

I recently visited Advanced Dermal Institute to have my eyebrows done for the second time . I originally visited 5 years ago to have Micro blading eyebrows they looked wonderful I was told that they last 3-5 years . Well 5 years later i felt they needed to be darker . They now look amazing Carolina does a wonderful job , my eyebrows are the best thing I have done ,mine were always short because of medical problem I had to make them up all the time but the last 5 years I haven't had to do anything thank you Carolina
Jess H.
Jess H.

Friendly and professional

Found this business on Groupon, I have been coming in for fat cavitation and have just had my first skin needling treatment done! They girls are lovely and very professional
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great treatment by great staff

I am glad to have found this clinic. I have been receiving laser hair removal treatment and the results have been great. From my first visit, and every visit following, the staff have been genuinely caring. I am more than satisfied.
Vincent
Vincent

How Great

I am absolutely amazed on how easy and painless laser hair removal is.
For many years I have had waxing.
This has been very painful.
No more.
I am now sold on laser hair removal.
No pain
Very easy
Totally satisfied.
Thanks Vince
Klerk yuriko Correa
Klerk yuriko CorreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rosi
RosiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing place and staff can’t do without !!!

Highly recommend Advanced Dermal Institute. Always friendly , professional and the treatments I received highly effective. I have been going for regular various treatments for over 5 years never disappointed . Will definitely continue . Love the staff
Aisha.
Aisha.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Lizzy K
Lizzy K

Horrible experience! Do not visit this clinic!!

Guys!! ATTENTION!! I had laser hair removal at this clinic and not only was the service horrific, but I was severely burnt by the lasers. The staff are incompetent. They are untrained and clearly have no idea about the basic fundaments of laser. I am so traumatised by the experience. I now visit Australian Laser Clinics, and I haven’t looked back.
It is worthwhile to pay that little more money for a better result and for your skin not to be compromised.
I highly advise you against the clinic. It is disgusting and they have no idea what they’re doing. They have ruined my skin and all they didn’t even apologise. I hope they get shut down. Incompetent flogs.