4.1

79% · 113 · 21%

nalin
nalin5 posts

We got our puppy from QLD. He had a long trip from QLD to VIC. Thanks very much to everyone involved in Dog Movers. David managed to surprise the waiting son. Thanks very much. They are the best people to work with. Show reply
Jennilee W.
Jennilee W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best transport

Had a pup brought down from Townsville 5 day trip but pups Turned up healthy happy n full of life thank U so much Show reply
TAD
TADGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Very happy dog & dog owner

Very happy with the service. Brisbane to Melbourne & whilst road is a longer trip than flying our pooch, I think it is safer & less stressful for our dog.
Very smooth trip with good comms. They answered so many questions I had before I booked without making me feel like I was wasting their time! One very happy pup who didn’t look stressed at all when I picked him up :)
Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Was recommended this service by a breeder who has previously used this service without incident. Unfortunately, they have started to use straw instead of beds to transport the animals.
Noticed when I received my puppy, her eye was infected. Went to the vet the next morning and a piece of straw was removed from her eye and it had left a scratch.
I’m so glad I went to the vet as she would have been in pain and discomfort. Had to pay the bill but glad she is no longer in pain.
Have told the breeder to not recommend this company again!
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.

My dog was delivered to me dead

Left our dog to overheat and die. Cruel and inhumane
Joe
Joe

Would never use anyone else

Fantastic service. They kept in contact the whole way from NSW to Melbourne. Phone calls to confirm pickup and I felt totally at ease. Really looked after my puppy and I would definitely recommend. Sienna was brilliant in the office and Dave fantastic to deal with. .Top Job. Thank you
Victoria W.
Victoria W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service - Wellington, NSW to Adelaide, SA

Great service from start to finish, great communication, driver was on time and van was clean - highly recommend Show reply
efutoo
efutoo13 posts

Professionalism indeed

I can’t speak highly enough for this business. They’re in touch with you every step of the way through emails & even a phone call 1.5 hours before. Their timing was perfect. Jamie was wonderful, he wasn’t fazed that my dog tried to attack him, he just put on a pair of gloves & got her out. So efficient, thanks Jamie!!!
Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Great communication, punctuality & professional

Highly recommend dog movers transport!! Good communication from pick up to delivery on my dog from Brisbane to Canberra. Will use them again in the future !!
Geoff C.
Geoff C.Richardson 2905, ACT

Delivery of 2 puppies

We received to puppies a month apart from Dog Movers and cant recommend them highly enough.
Both puppies were well looked after and arrived happy and safe.
There pricing is excellent and communication 2nd to none .
Thankyou
Sue
Sue

Perfect delivery

Dog movers were exceptional in delivering my puppy from NSW to SA, on time and good communication the puppy was in great condition and the driver was very friendly and helpful l would give them a high recommendation Regards Sue from SA Show reply
Chris P.
Chris P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts

Debbie
Debbie

Excellent service

Thankyou so much for your excellent service, so very happy and grateful, dogmovers are the best and will recommend them highly to anyone who needs pets moved.
They took great care of my animals, moving from NSW to Qld, my mind was at ease, thanks again
C Mills
C Mills South-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Absolutely amazing service A++++

We recently used Dog Movers to get our new pup, we are in NSW and the pup was in QLD.
We contacted Dog Movers and they were fantastic, they would always reply super fast, they were very affordable and our beautiful boy arrived so happy and well looked after.
If you’re thinking about using this service we would 100% recommend it! They are brilliant!