Rent Street

Rent Street

Dave Passi

Dave PassiSydney, NSW

Excellent Response

I have used Rent Street first time reluctantly but I am please I have done so. I have other properties too and will try to avail this opportunity again.

Elizabeth

ElizabethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So helpful !

The task of leasing is made so easy with RentSt and I appreciated your help very much .
So prompt and understanding which is important when dealing with transactions .

Lan

Lan

Excellent process- loved their automated system.

Using Rent Street, I can use their portal to create, edit and manage all details (eg inspection time) of my listing at anytime without contacting Rent St staff.

The linked 1Form is also excellent, and tenants can attach all necessary documents, making it super easy for me and prospective tenants. All inquiries (email/phone) are forwarded to my phone and email automatically so weekends or after hours is not a problem.

With this easy process I have my property rented in a week after advertised with Rent Street.

Highly recommended.

Andy

AndySydney

pleasant and satisfactory

My experience being a customer of "Rent Street" has been pleasant and satisfactory.
The Price for advertisement is very genuine and on top of that I would highly appreciate the support team for being very helpful and prompt response whenever I contracted them.
I would fully recommend Rent Street for rental advertisements and will use them again in the future.

Fantastic service!

We were so impressed by your service and we had our apartment leased in a week through one of the contacts who saw our ad through Rent St. We would definitely highly recommend Paul and the team at Rent St.

rent st

It was a seamless process to use Rent st to have our property advertised for lease through the major real estate sights. our add was put up quickly and emails sent to us regularly regarding who had requested further information. Our property was leased within 5 days.

Recommend

I'm a private property owner that has been managing properties for over ten years. Rent Street make the listing process much easier and was able to secure a quality tenant.

Review collected in partnership with Rent Street

Great service and value for money

Rent Stree provides such a good service, fast response and we are very happy about it. Good value for money overall and we will definitely use it again in the future.

Fantastic way to advertise

Fantastic way to advertise a rental. The staff were also very supportive in getting everything up and running and quick to respond to questions. Hard time to find flare tenants but this worked well.

Great website and service

What a great site and service. Having grown frustrated with the agent who was advertising my unit I decided to go it alone and use rent street. So easy to use and being in control of everything myself I got a tenant in no time. Would highly recommend.

Second Property

This is the second time I’ve used rent street and have found them excellent value for money. I would prefer not to use 1form and upload my own application forms but none-the-less I was very satisfied with them.

Good way to go

Rented my apartment with rent street. Staff were helpful and even helped me with the wording of my ad. This worked well and if you have an investment property to lease then I’d recommend them as a good way to go.

Solid Service

Efficient and easy. The advertising and enquiries worked well as advertised. Fast replies to queries. Will use agin in the future. I didn’t end up using the tenancy checks sobextbtike will get the cheaper account.

Jenny

JennyVictoria

Excellent service.

Once I understood that Rent Street was the covering service for the different sites, I was very happy with it all. Clear and prompt communications and easy to use. I would use it again.

Prompt and honest

I was given prompt and honest advice. We chose rent street based on their $99 package and found it to be really excellent value for money. Good way to list a rental property.

Great system

Really great system they have. I feel like they delivered exactly what they promised which can be refreshing when dealing with an internet business. All-in-all I was surprised by how easy it was to rent my unit myself.

Recommended

I have leased properties for the last 2 decades. This has definitely been the easiest and fastest way I’ve done it. Emails and sms messages as soon as I got an enquiry was very useful and allowed me to get back to tenants straight away. The provision of more forms like condition reports would have been good but overall this was brilliant value for money.

Simple to use

The rent street system was very easy to both setup and manage. I liked being being able to access 1form as I didn’t need to create my own application forms.

Good way to go

This worked out to be a good way for us to advertise our rental property. It was particularly useful to be able to check that the tenant we decided on was not blacklisted in the tenancy database.

Fast and efficient

Support was good and the website was easy to navigate. All queries were answered in a timely manner and staff were friendly and wanting to help. Not an easy time to find tenants and so it took a little longer than normal but that I to be extend I guess. Well worth the listing cost.