100% · 1630%

Loretta
Loretta2 posts

Impressed!

Amazing resource with everything you need when privately renting. Great value for money. I would highly recommend Rent Street.
Sandy
Sandy 3 posts

Easy to use and navigate

The process is straightforward. Just have your pictures ready, very easy to upload. The instructions of what needs to be filled are easy to follow. In addition within 15 mins the rental was displayed on realestate.com and domain.com. Options to go back and amend is easy. Definitely recommend.
Desmond Perry
Desmond PerrySydney, NSW

Easy listing and excellent response from appropriate people

Signing up for the advertisement was very easy. I have 14 enquiries which I responded to, and only needed to conduct 2 inspection times. Many more people (6) turned up for the inspections that I had not contacted. I had 8 application, and shortlisted 5 people. After checking referees I was able to find a very suitable tenant
Spiro Vladimiroski
Spiro VladimiroskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend!

Have used Rent Street multiple times to lease out properties, fast and easy to find quality tenants, without out the hefty listing and management fees!
Cathy A.
Cathy A.

Excellent service

Found Rent Street online and would highly recommend. Easy to navigate the site and register all details. Applications for rental were promptly sent through enabling fast processing and replying to all applicants.

Customer service was exceptional with all enquiries responded to extremely promptly with easy to follow advise.

Rental board was delivered quickly, ad was posted quickly and we were successful in renting our property.

Would highly recommend, and should the need arise, would use this service again.

Five Stars!!
Cathy

Vicki J.
Vicki J.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brilliant!!

Rent Street is amazing! The website is easy to use, yet the results on all major real estate websites is truly professional. I've now used Rent Street three times with wonderful results.
Frank K.
Frank K.

Renting with Rent Street

As a landlord I found the rental experience with Rent Street very positive. The method of connecting rental applicants with the landlord is effective.

Exposure on the real estate rental sites is easy and quick to update.

My one support requirement was positively concluded with a speed that other internet companies only aspire to.

I will use Rent Street again

gartlana
gartlanaCairns8 posts

Efficient service

I was able to re-advertise with minimal effort using a prior listing. Inquiries were received promptly and online applications were useful.
Anna
Anna2 posts

Good offer for landlords

Affordable, easy-to-use portal for landlords, who would like to rent their property without an agent.
Mike T.
Mike T.Sydney, NSW

Easy to use and very effective

I have used Rentstreet for many years now across several properties and always found the process easy to use and very effective. Just leased another property via the service and very happy with the result.
Jim Cassimatis
Jim CassimatisSydney, NSW

Good value for money

Good value for money full service provider with user friendly backend.
dennis
dennisNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

ANOTHER WELL SATISFIED CUSTOMER

I never thought I'd say this but having a session with Rent Street is better than having a session with my girlfriend (by far), ya with me?
Wen hong Yang
Wen hong Yang

RentStreet is a great internet real estate service provider with low cost

It's very user friendly website, with the great support from RentStreet.

I am very happy with RentStreet and I will use RentStreet to find tenants again in future.

Karen Robinson
Karen RobinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous!

Fantastic price, easy to navigate and very thorough. Would definitely use this service again.
ian
ianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Very efficient listing company

Rent Street listing system and the options therein suited my requirements perfectly. Very efficient and easy to deal with