3.6

Great service Hassle free

I have had my belongings transported from brisbane to melbourne with this company. The experience was great and hassle free . Thank you for the great service I will definitely be a return customer.

melinda g.

melinda g.South East Queensland, QLD

Affordable, big relief

APPRECIATE

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

ALL WENT WELL WITH AGILL

We had a big move from Brisbane to the victoria .and we were bit worried but they provide us a very
good service. The pricing was good value and within 5% for all but one .the items were pick up bit late but that's fine.
communication was good ,all of my items were delivered promptly with no damage It wasn’t an easy move as some of my items hadn’t been well packed but they did a fantastic job .the office staff kept me inform all the time .Very organise and very professional recommend others to go with them to experience great services.

Find out how AGill Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Never ever use this company.

Johno

JohnoFar North Queensland, QLD

Two months gone - "manager " called and offered $200 to remove review. Other peoples gear in my home

Big issues moving interstate. No communication, rude and extremely un professional. Damaged our washing machine, deep freezer, fridge, coat, baby furniture and multiple kitchen items. Always un reliable had to keep ringing multiple times for follow up. Very proactive until you have paid then you go on back burner. In trying to escalate to management they were rude. "Manager" rang being rude and also said "when you book through back load service its common with damage " "we can give you $200 if you could take the review" once i tried to explain and point out the damage she got angry and hung up.

Please please do not use this company by any cost cant even have anyone to take any responsibility and accountability

• +1
Doreen M.

Doreen M.Queensland

Not a reputable company

Item left in truck but they bought us a brand new replacement.

The delivery date was delayed because of truck issues but we were compensated nicely.
They reached out to us about the delay and the item that was left behind and we were offered full compensation which was nice.

Kara O

Please don’t book this Company

dawn k.

dawn k.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service,punctual and friendly

Amazing to deal with from beginning to end with Agill transport move from Melbourne to Sunshine coast.
The two movers were very efficient and friendly, the price is very reasonable as well , I am very happy with whole process ,They were very careful with all our boxes and furniture ,no problem at all , would highly recommend to friends to family ....cheers

Review collected in partnership with AGill Transport

Very good did a great job

Moved a 4 bedroom house guys did a good move pick up delivery went smooth would recommend to anyone
They did a great job helping us out with our move

Do Not Use This Removalist

We did a big move from Cairns to Brisbane, everything was great at the start then everything went south big time. 3 days late and all the staff were so rude and we couldn't even understand what the drivers were saying, all we got was lie after lie. There was only 2 of them so then they try to charge more because they are so slow. Our stuff arrived damaged and then they wanted to charge double the quote. Took weeks to get minimal compensation and we were just happy for this drama to end. If you want a stress free move DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...

Lisa Edwards

Lisa EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with service provided

we do try our best.

Excellent move guys did the best job A++++

My family moved a 3 bedroom home from the Gold Coast to Trinity Park Agill Transport made the move a lot easier. They took care of all of our belongings and the two men who did the job were great I would recommend Agill transport to anyone well done you did a great job.

Rahmat Khan

Rahmat KhanCentral West, NSW

Excellent work done,

It was my first experience to move interstate from Brisbane and Agill helped me out conveniently. They are pretty affordable in price and take the stuff from your house. You should be pretty accurate in measuring/listing your items and they give you best quote. They were late by one day but still ok considering the covid environment.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reasonable price and very help full Staff

I will certainly recommend and use this company again. Wonderful service, professional workers ,on time and packed the truck well and they took extra care with my breakables. Absolutely fantastic service, boys arrived on time and we're extremely friendly, helped out my elderly mother pack the last of her things Will definitely be using them again. although it was not big move from Brisbane to Victoria but they handle very thing very professionally , The staff were extremely helpfulI definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to move with a reliable team of movers

Ben

Ben South East Queensland, QLD

Moved our city 1 bedroom apartment. Arrived on time, long distance move with a professional manner and competitive price. All goods arrived in perfect condition and I would recommend their service.

Abdullah K.

Abdullah K.South East Queensland, QLD

Will be using again in future

We need to move a house from Brisbane to Townsville after my father passed away.... looking at moving his stuff asap l I went online to gain a quote which came back extremely promptly and more than reasonable.. We have no doubt in my mind we will be using this service again specially with my circumstances when i have extra items as well but they look after me which was quiet handy . they are very friendly, helpful and prompt in their service. I highly recommend this service. Thank you once again with all of your effort

First class.

From the initial contact to the decision and finally the move, a most professional outfit. Time frames were met and more important my older furnishings due to their age were treated well. A customer orientated company, I would use Agill transport again and have no hesitations recommending the company for all your removal needs, one very happy customer.

tammy t.

tammy t.Central Queensland, QLD

Great service no damages

The two removalist arrive on time no damage to anything— price quoted was the final price charged. Easy as.

They did a fantastic job of helping us move from NSW to north Queensland . no issue with company at all , they look after my furniture and Were on time and delivery was also made on time
Will be using them again