A.H. Beard King Koil

Listing monitored by A.H. Beard

Chris d
Chris dSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very dissapointed!

My husband and I purchased a king koil Ciro plush mattress from Harvey Norman in April 2022. It is very uncomfortable, feels lumpy and I wake up every morning with a sore back and my husband finds it hard to sleep on his back as he ends up with pain in his spine.Having read all the bad reviews and problems everyone has when they complain, we are not going down that path. Instead we are looking at buying an expensive mattress topper (which we shouldn’t have to do) to see if it will help. We can’t afford to buy another mattress! I am sorry but could not recommend.

Purchased in for $1,900.

Chris K
Chris KMelba 2615, ACT

It is now in the spare bedroom

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $4,744.

Kiwi4
Kiwi4AU

Never again

We have had this King Koil Mattress for a number of years(approx 6) and have finally decided to dump it. Back and neck pain have gradually got worse and have finally worked out its the mattress. After spending 4k plus on the mattress thinking it would last a good 10 years....won't go near an A.H ever again.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

• Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Joanne SSydney, NSW

I would rate it zero if I could

I have owned many mattresses over the last 30 years and thought I would splash out on a very expensive King Koil. After less than a year, my husband and I had significant sagging (we are not large people). We had AH beard come and assess only to tell us the visible dip needed to be more than 4cm when clearly it is about 10cm when you are lying in it. No recourse there. I now experience hoo and leg pain so we are now forced to ditch this mattress (we will pay to recycle but environmentally what a waste) and purchase new. Wish I had read these reviews before I looked at a King Koil.

Purchased in .

Joanne S

Thank you I have send a private message.

Hi Joanne
We have responded to your message

Scott
ScottMid North Coast, NSW

Please buy something other than King Koil - waste of $2400

Purchased in for $2,400.

Rogan Carroll
Rogan CarrollSydney, NSW

Faulty mattress Terrible service

Recently purchased a mattress $3300 It has a definite fault Rolls off to the side on one side cannot lay flat on it.
I made a claim sent 13 labelled photos with the claim with levels and detailed images of the problem and AH Beard refuses to except there is an issue with this brand new mattress.
Making me jump through hoops to get anything done by the time anything is done it will be at least two months and they’re not talking about replacing the mattress.
Absolutely disgusting customer service.

Purchased in at Domayne NSW for $3,400.

Itchy Julie
Itchy JulieHobart, TAS

Not A Good Mattress

Our mattress is only 6 years old but started with the body depressions and sagging only a couple of years after purchase. It is now so uncomfortable I’ve started sleeping in the spare room. We did contact AH Beard, went through the rigmarole of explanations, photos, etc. only to be told that they would repair it but we had to have it professionally cleaned first and transported at our own expense. I don’t want it repaired, I want it replaced as it’s still under warranty, and I’m not prepared to fork out any more money on what was a very expensive mattress.

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Good Things

They don't make em like they used to!

Done.

CyndiVictoria

Be careful when purchasing a King Coil mattress, they sag.

Unfortunately the two year old King Coil mattress I was given by a family member recently has sagged considerably. Unfortunately once a King Coil mattress leaves the original owner it is no longer under guarantee according to Domain bedding.
I have osteoporosis and am finding this mattress unstable I have to be so careful getting out of bed because it sinks and I slip out of bed very dangerous.
I’ve have always wanted a King Coil Mattress and was excited to be given this mattress. I’m so disappointed it has to go now to landfill, it’s just too dangerous.

Cyndi

End result A.H Beard stand by their rules not their product.

The Dame
The DameSouth West, WA

Terrible smell

Purchased in for $2,999.

Calum
CalumSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling Comfort

Toxic odor than caused headaches and breathing problems

Purchased in for $900.

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Matter resolved

We had pretty much the same problem with our bed with regards to the depressions in the foam and centre ridge. I must say that AH Beard were active in resolving the matter and our resolution was very positive and we’re happy with the outcome.

Purchased at Forty Winks.

Dojo J
Dojo JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this mattress and don't waste your money

Purchased in for $1,500.

Samantha M.
Samantha M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Sandringham King

Thank you AH Beard for a wonderful mattress and great service. We had a few issues with our first one but they have kindly replaced it.

Will use your services again.

Purchased in at Domayne NSW, Alexandria for $6,999.