4Onebed Mattress Essential

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Hard
  • Very Hard
Pleasant to sleep on
Keeps sleepers cool
Holds shape and firmness well

1,120 reviews
Jude
JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Lenae M
Lenae MPerth, WA

Amazing mattress

The mattress is amazing, I have had spinal surgery and need a lot of support which this bed gives while also being soft and i dont get disturbed if my partner moves around in bed. Show details
Ash
Ash2 posts

Onbed review

Amazing quality with perfect zero disturbance to partner. The memory foam is good and the way we can change from medium to hard is good Show details ·  1
Mary-Ann
Mary-Ann

Excellent mattress

Very comfortable and supportive mattress best sleep since receiving. Delivered fast and easy setup Show details ·  1
kirby
kirby
  Fair Incentive Queen

firm, comfortable and affordable!

very firm mattress, does soften over time. Very good have been using one bed for over 5yrs Show details ·  1
Natalia
NataliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Single

Best mattress for our toddler

The combination memory foam mattress is perfect for our toddler. He sleeps soundly without bouncing or rolling off the bed. His first mattress since the cot and its working perfectly for all of us, he loves going to bed! Show details ·  1
Bruce Harrop
Bruce HarropGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Single

A much improved sleep quality

We were looking for a replacement for our son's old spring mattress that was no longer comfortable for him. We wanted an affordable option that would suffice until he was ready to upgrade to a queen size, so this mattress was perfect - a comfortable mattress at a reasonable price. He tells us it very comfortable and his sleep quality has improved. Show details ·  1
Tessa Kate
Tessa KateRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best bed in the world!

We brought this bed in October and it has been our best purchase to date.
The mattress is extremely comfy and supportive yet so affordable for the quality of the product.
My sleep quality has improved so much since using this mattress.
I would recommend this mattress to everyone looking to invest in a good mattress quality bed.
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and it was been amazing throughout my pregnancy! Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouthwest, VIC
  Verified Queen

Second mattress purchased

We have a king mattress in our bedroom and as we liked it so much, we bought this one for the spare room. It is supportive and suits us perfectly. Show details ·  1
Bradley D.
Bradley D.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Single

Just what the toddler ordered

We bought a single bed for our 2 year old and the firmness is perfect, a great transition from a firm cot mattress. Just as good for mum and dad when we lie in bed with her to read books. We have a King size for ourselves too. Onya Onebed. Show details ·  1
Bennysorca
Bennysorca3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Single

Very firm but comfortable

Extremely supportive, bought for my young son and he loves it. Show reply
Tom
Tom

Unreal

Comfortable and has helped my back troubles. Cannot recommend enough! Show details ·  1
Beth f
Beth fPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Best mattress and frame out there

Purchased the double frame with headboard and the 10” double mattress. We already have a 12” kind mattress from one bed purchase 2 years ago. And again this has been an amazing purchase! Thank you!

Our current king mattress hasn’t sagged and remains incredibly comfortable. Show details ·  1

Richard Hall
Richard HallPerth, WA

Absolutely love these mattresses

We bought 1 (a single) for the oldest kido. Loved it so much we bought another for kido number 2. 2nd little lad sleeps so well on it, they are so comfortable and I’m sure they keep both the boys cooler at night. Anyway, my daughter has just moved from a cot to a bed and we have bought another one for her! We will be buying a king for our bed next year. Both my wife and I have slept on the mattresses with the kids and one point and we alway comment on how comfortable they are. Show details ·  1
Louis
LouisRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Hannah E.
Hannah E. · Mattress Essential

How long should the mattress be left to decompress?

Jenny
Jenny

It decompresses in a few hours but not completely. However you can still use the mattress on the first night of opening, which is what I did. It should decompress to its natural state after 24 hours

Glenn
Glenn · Essential King Single

Where can I go to try one before I make a decision to buy one

Onebed
Onebed    DM
kiwi
kiwi · Essential Double

can i have 1 double mattress with the size 122 x 188 ?

See all Onebed Mattress Essential questions

Features:

• The Onebed Mattress Essential is 8” thick and is claimed to be the cheapest premium-quality mattress that comes in a box.
  • It has three inches of cooling gel infused memory foam, which is made to mould to the shape of your body.
  • Five inches of high-density base foam make for durable support which helps maintain skeletal alignment, so you get all the necessary support.
  • The mattress also offers pressure relief and is advertised as preventing fidgety sleepers from disturbing their partner.
  • This is a mattress in a box, so setup simply involves unboxing it, cutting the plastic it’s in, and unrolling it.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattress was comfortable to sleep on, and that it helped improve their sleep.
  • They also appreciated that the mattress kept them cool and comfortable during the night, yet was still warming when it needed to be.
  • The mattress holds its shape and firmness well, according to reviewers.
Compare all Onebed Mattress Essential listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799$899$699$599
Type Gel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane FoamGel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane FoamGel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane FoamGel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeQueenKingDoubleSingle
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release date