Onebed Mattress Essential

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Shanaye
Shanaye Sydney, NSW

Super comfy. Super convenient.

I love a firm mattress and this is perfect for me. Super comfy. Has maintained shape and firmness so far. I was nervous to try it and thought I would probably Return it but definitely not!

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $450.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Surely no regrets once you've tried the Onebed mattress. So glad you love it, Shanaye. ❤️

Loz
LozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! Fixed my back in one night!

I had really bad back aches and was in pain all day everyday, bought this new mattress for my new home and after the first night felt so much better! It's firm, which I really like, so it gives a lot of support. Wouldn't be good for people who like a softer mattress!

Onebed S.Onebed

We honestly believe the level of firmness designed by the Onebed mattress leads to better back health and allows those aches and pains go away, as you yourself have experienced, Loz. We wish you many nights of better sleep with the Onebed. :)

Neg A.
Neg A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The comfiest mattress ever! Value for money

The king mattress I bought has definitely exceeded my expectation. It is absolutely comfortable and I haven't had backaches since I've slept on it. My quality of sleep has improved dramatically.

Purchased in March 2020 for $800.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Always brings us joy to hear back from happy customers. So glad with how happy you are with the Onebed mattress, Neg. ❤️

Jacqui
Jacqui Hunter Region, NSW

Amazingly comfortable -

Highly recommend over other brands - great quality, really comfortable, just bought second one for holiday home - sheets and mattress protector also great quality - customer service excellent and delivery was quick

Purchased in January 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

We love having loyal customers like you, Jacqui. It warms our hearts to see customers enjoying the full Onebed experience, from mattress to sheets, protectors and others. ❤️

Sid
Sid Sydney, NSW

Perfectly soft and comfortable

One bed mattress is very comfortable and brilliantly soft also comes with ten years of warranty. This is so supportive for the back and neck as well. I love it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $480.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy to know the Onebed Essential is giving you comfortable sleep, Sid. Thank you for the review. :)

Ronald S.
Ronald S.

Very amazing Mattress

I hope the mattress remains in shape. Its very good for my back and was worth the money. Highly recommended for those who say they have problems sleeping. Maybe try one of these

Purchased in February 2021 for $400.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

The Onebed Essential mattress does have 10 years warranty that covers any sagging. We believe it will last this long, possibly even longer as you take care of the mattress. Cheers to sleeping better on the Onebed, Ronald. ❤️

Fantastic Mattress: Almost Perfect

Absolutely fantastic mattress, especially considering the price. Only complaint being it can sometimes feel a little too firm. Absolute best surprise was how thin the mattress was compared too my previous one, making it a much easier bed to clean and make when pushed into a corner (much lighter mattress).

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $480.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We hope your body continues to adjust and settle into the new mattress without finding it too firm. You may also want to check out our toppers. We have a lot of customers raving that this makes the mattress much more comfortable to sleep on.:)

Gabrielle G
Gabrielle GAU

So comfy!

Our new Onebed mattress is so comfortable and warm. My partner and I don’t even feel if the other person has gotten out of bed. We’re so glad to have made this purchase and would recommend to family and friends.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Zero motion technology on the Onebed mattresses really works wonders. We appreciate the recommendation, Gabrielle. ❤️

Kaela
KaelaSydney, NSW

Guests always ask "What's the brand?"

I bought a onebed essential mattress for our guest room and our guests always ask what brand it was after having a great sleep! Even my mum with bad hips sleep well on it.

Purchased in March 2021 for $545.00.

Suraj Solanki
Suraj Solanki Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

I have had my one bed since 8 weeks now, I have had very bad back & neck problems earlier, after using this new mattress , it’s done wonders to my health. I would recommend to try it out . I am sure you wouldn’t regret . Thanks

Purchased in March 2021 at Pain Stop for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We love how the Onebed continuous to help make lives better by providing better sleep and helping with back problems. Thank you for sharing your experience, Suraj. ❤️

Different but good!

Haven’t slept on memory foam before. This took a few days to get used to (especially how different it feels to sit on) but slept better from night one. Definitely love it!

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to hear you were able to adjust to the feel of the Onebed Essential quickly. Thanks for the positive review! :)

Sarah Reese
Sarah ReeseDarwin, NT

Unfortunately not the mattress for us

Very excited to try the One Bed Queen mattress but unfortunately it wasn’t the mattress for us. I found it to be quite hard on my back and actually caused problems sleeping. The price and quality of the mattress along with the customer service of One Bed however couldn’t be faulted we were very happy with that!

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Sarah, firmness is really a matter of preference and we're sorry this is not the right one for you. We appreciate that you are happy with the service you received as that is really our aim--to provide great service to all customers. :)

Sleeps like a king

Firm, supportive and comfortable. Quality of sleep has definitely improved ever since we changed to onebed mattress. Mattress is durable as well with no noticeable sagging and has maintained its shape so far.

Purchased in February 2021 for $700.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

The Onebed Essential will surely last you for many years to come. Quality sleep without spending a fortune. ❤

Nice bed firm but comfortable

It's a Firm bed but still is quite comfortable and I have a good night's sleep. No problems so far and I would recommend to all types of sleepers. Thanks

Purchased in March 2021 for $599.00.

Appreciate the recommendation, Mike. Sleep tight! ❤

Other Mattresses

Great value for money mattress!

A pretty comfortable, firm, foam-feeling mattress! Delivery and setup were super easy and OneBed were super helpful with arranging my delivery date. The mattress is reasonably firm but has enough give to shape to your body. I haven't noticed a marked improvement or deterioration in sleep quality yet. Value for money is great compared to other expensive mattresses - especially since I snagged this during Boxing Day sales!

Purchased in January 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

Comfortable sleep doesn't need to drain out all funds, thus the perfect solution with the Onebed Essential 8" Mattress. Thank you for the review, Michael. :)