Onebed Mattress Essential

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Onebed

Pros

Pleasant to sleep on
Keeps sleepers cool
Holds shape and firmness well

Rick
RickPerth, WA

Soft but firm

Super comfortable and don't get disturbed by the partner moving around at night.
If you sit on the edge it doesn't offer extra support like other similar mattress brands I've used.

Purchased in at Onebed for $599.50.

Sleeping PositionBack

Value for money plus service is unmatched

Just bought second one for snow house as one at home 3 years later is still perfect. Would recommend to anyone to purchase the same product. I will likely purchase again.

Purchased for $599.

Bree S.
Bree S.South East Queensland, QLD

The whole fam is frothing for our new one bed mattresses. Super happy and highly recommend

One bed has Improved my neck pain and my overall sleeping and I’m over the moon about that! We have now purchased for all the kids too and they are loving them. Very durable and highly recommend

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Brilliant!

My whole family has onebeds mattresses now they are that good. They always ship perfectly on time bed, they are always easy to open and the price is excellent compared to other brands.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

we are extremely happy with the mattress and I am looking at getting an my kids the same mattress

No problems have occur with the mattress and we are very happy with it. We weren't sure what to expect but we're looking at getting another two for our kids

Purchased in for $400.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Taylah
TaylahPerth, WA

Highly recommend!

This mattress is so supportive and comfortable! It took me a bit to get used to it as I wasn’t used to having a mattress that’s so firm but now I sleep through the night always which is something I never did before! Highly recommend

JSS
JSSSydney, NSW

Amazing! Couldn't have asked for better.

Purchased in for $449.50.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

So glad you found the right mattress with the Onebed Essential. We're also ecstatic that you are happy with our customer service and delivery too. You inspire us to continue doing a good job. ❤

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Changed my life

Firm, comfortable and supportive.
the mattress has allowed me to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and reduce headaches, migraines and neck pain. Highly recommend. great value for money also

Purchased in for $499.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Amazing to hear how life-changing the Onebed Essential has been for you, Jamie. ❤

Zahra Mousawi
Zahra MousawiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy, bought the single bed for mum and she has never slept in comfy beed as good as Onebed.

Comfort is high level, sleep quality has improved.
My 3 children and now 3 siblings and my mum all uses Onebed and we are extremely happy with the quality and comfort.

Purchased in for $399.

Sleeping PositionBack
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Amazing to hear your entire family loves the Onebed, Zahra! We're lucky to have super loyal customers like you! ❤

Jaimit
JaimitSydney, NSW

Comfortable, high quality mattress

I didnt find softer side good fit for me so I turned it over and havent had any complain since then.
Its very good quality, I have used it for over a year and havent noticed any sag or other wear and tear.

Purchased in for $500.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Thank you for the review, Jaimit. We're glad your mattress is still good as new a year after. :)

The mattress is soooooo goodd

I had back problem with spring mattress, i tried this mattress and its sooo good, feel soo good to sleep !!
always waiting to sleep at night,
its sooo comfy and amazing...

Purchased in for $450.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Great to hear you were able to adjust quickly to the Onebed Essential coming from a spring mattress, Yash. Cheers to better sleep. ❤

Kai Sheng K.
Kai Sheng K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer care and extremely comfortable bed at an affordable price point

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Appreciate you rating us at par with our competitors. We do our best to provide the best service we can from ordering to delivery. Also happy to hear you find Onebed's design and firmness to be the right one for you, Kai. ❤

Amy
AmyHunter Region, NSW

Good value replacement of old mattress

This mattress is for my 3 year old. It is firm, yet comfortable and supportive. It was delivered extremely quick. Now when I accidentally fall asleep next to her at night, I don't wake up stiff and sore. I thought kids could sleep on anything, but as soon as we replaced her old mattress with this one, she didn't sleep so restlessly anymore and sleeps in her bed until morning. Very happy.

Purchased in at Onebed for $390.

Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Awww, so nice to hear even your toddler shows how much better she sleeps on the Onebed. Thank you for sharing, Amy. :)

Valentina
ValentinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never disappointed!

This is my 3rd mattress that I have received from ONEBED and I can tell you they never disappoint.
I've had my mattress for a couple of years and maybe a bit more and it's still as good as when I bought it and recently I purchased a double bed one that has more height than mine and aesthetically it looks amazing but I have to be honest it's really hard to tuck in sheets and blankets under it.
The queen one I bought my other son is perfect and is exactly like mine.
I highly recommend the ONEBED mattress they are the cheapest and they are fast to get to your home, they have no smell and look amazing once fully rolled out and I promise you just won't be disappointed.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're grateful to have this family of Onebed lovers! Happy to hear your x years old Onebed mattresses are still good as new, Valentina. ❤

Fiona
FionaSouthwest, VIC

Queen 8 inch

Delivery was super fast. Mattress is perfect for our van as it's only 8 inches high, so it leaves plenty of room, not unlike our old mattress. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a mattress out of a box.

Purchased in for $540.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Nice to see you enjoying the Onebed Essential in your van--sleep certainly doesn't need to be compromised with van life. ;)

Hannah E.
Hannah E.asked
Mattress Essential

How long should the mattress be left to decompress?

Jenny
Jenny

It decompresses in a few hours but not completely. However you can still use the mattress on the first night of opening, which is what I did. It should decompress to its natural state after 24 hours

Glenn
Glennasked
Essential King Single

Where can I go to try one before I make a decision to buy one

kiwi
kiwiasked
Essential Double

can i have 1 double mattress with the size 122 x 188 ?

See all Onebed Mattress Essential questions

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Features:

• The Onebed Mattress Essential is 8” thick and is claimed to be the cheapest premium-quality mattress that comes in a box.
  • It has three inches of cooling gel infused memory foam, which is made to mould to the shape of your body.
  • Five inches of high-density base foam make for durable support which helps maintain skeletal alignment, so you get all the necessary support.
  • The mattress also offers pressure relief and is advertised as preventing fidgety sleepers from disturbing their partner.
  • This is a mattress in a box, so setup simply involves unboxing it, cutting the plastic it’s in, and unrolling it.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattress was comfortable to sleep on, and that it helped improve their sleep.
  • They also appreciated that the mattress kept them cool and comfortable during the night, yet was still warming when it needed to be.
  • The mattress holds its shape and firmness well, according to reviewers.
Compare all 5 Onebed Mattress Essential
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $599.00$599.00$699.00$799.00
Type Gel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane FoamGel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane FoamGel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane FoamGel Memory Foam and HD Polyurethane Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release date