AHG (Automotive Holdings Group)

AHG (Automotive Holdings Group)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AHG (Automotive Holdings Group)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
G.Hawkins
G.HawkinsPerth, WA

nissan

Problem sorted was later informed more details that confirmed warranty not covered took the dealership some time to respond to us

B Da
B DaWestern Australia

Not worth the paper the ticks are on!

Daz
Daz

Scamers, liers and crooks

Absolute joke of a company cant believe there still in business when they lie, cheat and steal from you... stay away from nuford wangara and there useless mechanics and there extended warranty that is worth nothing.

Wayne H
Wayne HPerth, WA

Happy

The AHG sales team have been fantastic with us in solving the issues with our car. A special thanks too you all & Zoe of Nissan Wangara
Thank you!! Wayne & Lisa H

Ash
AshPerth, WA

Absolute Rubbish and Fraudulent Car Service Provider

Kat
KatPerth, WA

Nuford Wangara

I got a pre owned car November 2019...
Aware it’s pre owned I expected it not to be perfect but since I got it I’ve had FIVE problems that haven’t been covered at all by my premium warranty they push you to get. Seemed every problem just fell short of the criteria which was rubbish. Tried to kick up a fuss but let’s be honest, they don’t care...
really disappointing coming from a proper caryard. They’ve recently tried charging me a ridiculous amount for changing a thermostat housing, which I called around and no where was as expensive. MyCar in Joondalup did it for half the price with much better service.
Wish I saw all the bad reviews before I got myself into this mess...

EDO
EDOPerth, WA

Rubbish service

Challenger Ford are useless and just sell you anything. It started by selling a car that was known to have a bad transmission. They would have know there was class actions out, unfortunately I didn’t. They are only into getting your money from stupid prices. After getting a outrageous price on an engine mount (which isn’t under the crap AHG warranty) I did it for myself in 15mins. To change Trans oil is a totally over priced con, but to keep the crap warranty (in case it actually covers something) you have to accept the price. The cruncher for me was out of the 7 services they cleaned and vacuumed it once, this is supposed to be on every service - the cleaner went home sick every time, that’s is crap.

Rhea
RheaPerth

Ridiculous - no communication and throw all blame on to customer.

James
James

Scam for warranty

When I tried to transfer the extended warranty, I submitted all the paperwork and send to the AHG within the time period. About 2 weeks later I call to confirm if they have received the transfer and paperwork. They said let me search and can’t find it. Later told too bad you have missed the time period. That said I will never support AHG for generations to come and will advise all family and friends again it. Worse experience ever and a scam who should be investigated in the law of court.

SRT owner
SRT owner

Stay far away (NuFord Wangara)

Service and after sales of a brand new car, they don’t follow ACL and in fact drag it out for literally years of back and forth and then claim “it’s been too long”,

Absolutely the worst car yard ever!

It used to be great in the 90’s when it wasn’t AHG :(

Customers for life my foot - what a joke!

More like customers who hold grudges against them for life!

Panki
PankiPerth, WA

+Stay away from AHG+

After my dealings with FORD Seaview Perth For the purchase of a used car, And being lied to by slimy salesman I would advise to totally skip any dealership that sports the same AHG banner. The AHG warranty is a scam!
Service is worse than the Salesman - stay away! Over priced any mechanic is better and sheaper.

John W.
John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BMW Melbourne

BMW Melbourne use to have customer service - then AHG took over and customer service went out the door - assume part of the package and why alot of staff have left BMW Melbourne. It is now close to 12 months since I sent a letter to the Manager at BMW Melbourne about cost of my service and he or she has failed to respond - my moto never buy a car from a company associated with AHG .

HappyBunny
HappyBunny

AHG Nuford Wangara

Old school cowboy dealership. Check the car independently as the 100 point check isn't worth the paper it's written on. Also check the car history with a fine tooth comb. Do not take the hard sell warranty from the bulldog they use to sell it to you and certainly do not rely on them to honour the terms of sale even if something is written into the contract. Absolute worst of the worst. Also, go late on a Friday when they're closing up and you will overhear exactly what the sales staff think of their customers. I won't go into what I heard here as it's anecdotal, but rest assured you are money-fodder, nothing more. Horrible, horrible company.

Sav
SavGoldfields, WA

Dealers giving AHG a bad name

After my dealings with Titan Ford Perth For the purchase of a new car, And being lied to by slimy salesman I would advise to totally skip any dealership that sports the same AHG banner,

Warren
WarrenPerth, WA

AHG Premium Vehicle Extended Warranty Scam

I was offered this warranty at the time of my car purchase at Mazda Jason, was told that it covers all items mechanical and electrical. Took my car to Nissan Cannington for a periodical service, was told the there is an issue with the transmission support mount and it’s not covered under warranty.
This is a complete scam if that part is not covered why do they overcommit when they cannot deliver.
Will cancel this policy and will also be contacting the Australian consumer ombudsman.
Pleas do not fall into their web of lies and over commitment.
Stay clear from AHG INSURANCE