Dave

Dave Perth, WA

Excellent,friendly helpful staff,great range of vehicles.

Recently purchased a car here ,Really well set out,staff professional and very easy to deal with,would definitely purchase here again !

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the kind words, Dave!

Good service

Took just over a week to get us into the car we wanted , very good service. Nice blokes and very friendly

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Shaun!

stuart

stuartPerth, WA

Easy transaction

Huge selection of cars to view. Salesperson Jake found me what I was looking for (RAV4). Jake was terrific, easy to deal with, pleasant, professional manner. Sorted the paperwork as quickly as he could. High recommended !!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Stuart!

Professional and reassuring

This was the easiest car sale I have ever made. Kiel was at all times reassuring and highly professional in his handling of the process. Everything happened exactly how and when promised. From the initial contact through to payment for, and collection of my car, the process was faultless. I could not have been more impressed with the service. Thank you to Kiel and the smooth operation at Westside Auto Wholesale. You have my highest recommendation. Peter.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Peter!

David0303

David0303South West, WA

Great Experiance

Yesterday I sold a car to Westside Auto Wholesalers after dealing with fickle private buyers for a couple of weeks and found the experience to be very rewarding, smooth and great. My dealings were with Matt W who was very accommodating as well honest and easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, David!

Pieter

Pieter Perth, WA

Great Service

A big thanks to Trevor and Richard for there outstanding efforts!! They were very helpful in helping us with our Colorado.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Pieter!

Valencia

Valencia Perth, WA

Amazing service

Went to see Jason Noel and Trevor De costa to purchase my car. Had the best experience and amazing customer service. Both guys were lovely and very helpful. Thank you so much for your great customer service. Highly recommended this place.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Valencia!

shcol

shcolPerth, WA

Seriously look elsewhere

navneet g.

navneet g.Perth, WA

Not a worth the price

I bought my car from them so that i don’t have to worry about the condition of the vehicle...unfortunately i m regreting my purchase as the vehicle had a lot of issues..please guys if u value your money and time, don’t buy from them...otherwise u will regret and can’t do anything more then leaving bad reviews...

Austin S.

Austin S.Perth, WA

Purchased a Mazda through the team at west side auto very good service and awesome trade in prices a lot higher than anywhere else.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Austin!

Arthur

ArthurPerth, WA

Non delivery

Paid for a dash cam which weren’t installed on when car was collected. Now have to go back for installation.

Has that dodgy used car yard feel

Honesty is lacking here and poor business practices. Pushy sales tactics and very low (almost laughable) trade in offers.

There are plenty of other pre-owned car dealerships around Perth so best to look at those.

Lee

LeePerth, WA

Customer service

Very rushed and not fully explained add ons to finance.When I asked about service books not available for vehicle was fobbed off and told to ring Audi they will tell you. Very disappointed in information given and just getting you out of the door.

Redzman

RedzmanPerth, WA

Good costumer service

Thank you very much to Sean for all your hard work and Tom for getting me a new car possible, you’re star ⭐️

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Redzman!

Jens

JensSouth West, WA

Great and efficient service

Bought my my new car an Volkswagen Amarok from them. Had a great and friendly experience. The whole process was very easy and uncomplicated. I am very happy with the car and can only recommend Westside Auto. Will consider them for the next car again! Thanks a lot Westside!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the kind words, Jens!

Purchase of new Kia Sorento

Couldn’t be happier. From when we were met at the door by Laurent through to driving away in our Kia Sorento everything was so friendly, professional, and seamless , Laurent’s advice and consideration was brilliant . We can highly recommend Westside Auto wholesale .

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great 5 star review, Geraldine and Grahame. Enjoy your new wheels!

Excellent service!

Bruce and Trevor were incredible in helping me get my dream car and finance done and pick-up within 2 days. Very happy with the service

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Joshua!

moong76

moong76Perth, WA

Finance brilliant, Sales lacking

Can highly recommend Trevor D’Costa for finance, he made the process easy and answered any queries with speed.
Unfortunately the sales side hasn’t been as smooth, luckily the car sells itself as any questions we had haven’t been answered in a timely manner or at all. Replies to emails have used names other than ours in the greeting which was think is highly unprofessional.
There is NO after sales service to speak of.

Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Great friendly service

We were very happy with the staff and attention given to us. The vehicle we bought is just perfect for our needs. We feel confident in the car we have bought. All staff that delt with us were great.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ann!

Kobba

KobbaPerth, WA

Bought Car

I purchased my dream car and I love it, I worked with Oriana and she was amazing, couldn't recommend her more highly, she is extremely personable and a absolute pleasure to deal with. The price was right (we did the research) and it was a smooth transaction from start to finish. Oriana just knows her stuff.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great 5 star review, Kobba!