Westside Auto Wholesale

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service Westside

Thanks Westside. Efficient, friendly , honest and fair is my opinion of your dealership. Great finance assistance and well offered range of additional after sales protective options. My wife ant I were impressed with the professionalism and friendly way Stacy and Sean managed our purchase.
John

A satisfying experience!

I would recommend Westside auto when buying good quality vehicles . They have a diverse range of vehicles to choose from and business is very professional. Thanks guys for a great buying experience!

Kerrie

KerrieMid West, WA

Love my new car!

Bought my Nissan Qashqai with the help of Adam, Gordon & Matt. Great customer service from start to finish, drove car away same day! We will definitely us Westside Auto again!

Very Happy

Went in just to have a look, after my daughter bought a car there. Frank Hough I could not recommend more highly, not at all pushy, incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and not put off by the fact I was working with a low budget. Have ended up with a fantastic car, love it. Thanks for what was generally a great experience from start to finish.

Great customer service

On 18 September 2019 we had occasion to take in to Westside Auto the car I had recently bought from them as there was some concern about one of the tyres.

We are very satisfied with the level of expertise and help we received from everyone we met, and most especially with Wayne, the Warranty Manager, whose professionalism and courtesy couldn't be faulted. Thank you, Wayne.

Excellent service Morgan Hasse

Prompt and efficient service in line with appointment made with the Sales representative. Clear and to the point discussion. Friendly and customer focused. Honest vehicle pricing in respect of the market and WA competition for the same model vehicle.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review Al! Enjoy your new wheels.

Keep your money. They will rip you off

Would not give a quote without a deposit then when I didn't go through with the sale refused to give back deposit 12 months later still waiting. Worst company ever

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

They treat customer bad. When they txt each other they refer me [censored word removed]!!

Raciest, Rude, unkind. My experience with them was very unprofessional and shame.

He called customer [censored word removed] !

I was asking him to provide me valuation for my car for trade in. And he asked me to bring my car to do inspection which I did 2weeks ago. So I told him I did

He said he gonna check with his colleague and he refer me [censored word removed] ! I could not tell him how disappointed I am but I could not forget what he called me and I’m a potential buyer and a customer !

Perfect service by Adam Leighton

Thank you to Adam Leighton and team at Westside autos for the terrific service getting the Ferrari Mondial shipped from WA To Queensland.
Adam took care of everything and was Excellent service

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for taking the time to review us Peter. We appreciate your business and support. Enjoy driving your lovely Ferrari Mondial....we are a little jealous :)

Peter C.

Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!

I flew from Melbourne to check out a 2013 Mercedes Sprinter bus LWB 4x4, which are pretty rare. They knew I was coming but had not prepared it other than the outside which looked good. As soon as it was moving there was an obvious noise from the front suspension. Water damage to the roof interior, didn't look too serious, got it home to find extensive rust in the roof which had been cosmetically covered up, but roof was still leaking. Big repair job ahead. No warranty, too far to take it back if there was one. Not at all happy!

Beverley M.Perth, WA

Wouldn’t recommend

The sales guy was ok but when the sales manager got involved, I found him rude and arrogant. Maybe it was because I was a woman there on my own and he assumed I didn’t know what I what I was talking about.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Hi Beverley, the owner of Westside Auto Wholesale has tried contacting you and left multiple messages with no response.
Are you able to advise a suitable time and number to call you on today?
Thank you.

Beverley M.

Someone rang me on Monday and I spoke to him and explained the situation- don’t remember the name but the number was 0861450012 so there’s no need for me to speak with anyone else

J Z

J ZSydney, NSW

Best range and pricing

Managed to find an amazing Range Rover Evoque SD4 Dynamic in MANUAL!

The price and condition are excellent, and I didn't have a single issue driving it all the way from Perth to Sydney.

Wonderful experience with Daniel and the girls sorting it all out.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for taking to time to review us JZ. I have passed on your kind words to Daniel & the admin team.

Dan

Dan Mid West, WA

Fantastic!!

Absolutely fantastic way to buy and trade your car. We had a very pleasant time dealing with Warren, who was not pushy and we felt he got us a really good trade in price. If we are ever in the market for a car again, we will be making this our starting place!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Warren is great isn't he! Thank you for your business and review Dan, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

A great experience.

Good service from the time you walk in and no pressure sales person. Bought an Audi A4 and good value for money. Sold my old car as a trade in.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for taking the time to review us Rose. Enjoy your new Audi A4! :)

Adama

AdamaPerth, WA

Great setup

Was greeted well by Wes first on phone then in person was knowledgeable and friendly. Finance with Justin was also the same. Would recommend to everyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review Adam, enjoy your new wheels!

Shikha S.

Shikha S.Perth, WA

Issues with the car

We bought a jeep grand Cherokee almost two months back and after a week we get an engine ignition alarm and after several follow ups with the insurance provider and we finally got an appointment and get it checked. In between this time we found out that one of the headlight was faulty and the two of the tyres are in such a bad condition that they need immediate replacement. We already spent almost thousand dollars to get it done. At the time of sales the sales person said that the car has no issues which is absolutely wrong. Not at all happy with the service.

Big john

Big johnPerth, WA

Great

Fantastic place to buy a car , massive selection, no hassle salesman, I dealt with Sonny he was brilliant ,friendly and efficient, from sale right thru to delivery , I'd recommend buying a car from this place

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for taking the time to review us John. Enjoy your new wheels :)

Great Service

Can’t thank Morgan and Trevor in finance enough for their help to get me into a Shelby mustang. Would recommend anytime. They have even organised transport to Queensland for me. All the best guys.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review Paul. Enjoy driving your stunning Shelby Mustang, we are a little jealous! :)

Kimmy C

Kimmy CPerth, WA

Who’d have thought buying a car not pressured?

A huge range and no-pressure staff - refreshing change from the borderline harassment from other yards. Daughter selected her car (insurance replacement for write-off), and we were in and out within a couple of hours. She loves her car, and have had no problems with it. Was previously unaware of them, but would definitely use them again. (Purch: Hyundai i30 in May 2019)

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the kind words Kimmy. We hope your daughter is enjoying her new i30!

Best car buying experience yet

From the initial phone enquiry through to the final deal we found this to be a seamless enjoyable experience.
The salesman was very professional, easy to talk to and never pushy.
His product knowledge and industry awareness second to none .
Every vehicle in this yard ( 3000 + ) was presented meticulously with full service history.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ray & Amanda. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new wheels!

Nicholas

Nicholasasked

Can I place an order for a particular car and you let me know when/if one arrives that meets my wishes?

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Hi Nicholas, Yes our Sales-team can track particular vehicles on your behalf, however, it is always recommended to keep your eye on our website as a backup. You can email the vehicle details to customer@westsideauto.com.au
Thank you.

Sean England

Sean Englandasked

Is it true Westside autos sell cars all other car yards can't get rid of. Just heard a lot of complaints and what's with this no haggling. That alone is a put off.

Pramod Bhogadi
Pramod Bhogadi

Not sure about the first comment but the second one yes no bargaining.

Luke During
Luke During

I would say Yes and No, they do probably buy vehicles that have been sitting at other dealers for an extended amount of time, but they also sell trade in's and purchased vehicles as well... They do have some decent vehicles that would sell to the right buyers, so i cant say all there vehicles are ones that have been sitting for a while / cant get rid of.

The second part is true though, personal experience, no chance of haggling / bargaining because they always say "We sell at competitive prices" then you find one cheaper and they are still not interested.... Big headed.. Definitely

To be quite honest, the **** experience i have had there leaves a sour experience.....i would stay away, they are generally TOO BIG, and dont give a damn about people... they know people will keep coming in, regardless of what the reviews say....it still doesnt change that they have extremely POOR people skills.

Get an answer from our members and Westside Auto Wholesale representatives