Verifiedwestsideauto.com.au

4.9

Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.

Professional

Westside is a trusted and worthy org to deal with, very professional people Show details ·  1
Miranda
Miranda

Westside Auto is the place to go

This place has an amazing selection of quality new and used cars! It's huge, and there are plenty of people to assist. You are also not hounded for a sale and can peruse at your own leisure. In particular, Pav was the most positive and upbeat salesman. He understood my needs, wasn't pushy, and helped me look for something within my price range that I love. He went over and above to help me get a great deal. Show details ·  1
Leigh Bextrum
Leigh BextrumPerth, WA

Kia stonic westside 2022

Great service very helpful very informative, and knowledgeable, good service Show details ·  1
Jill Munyard
Jill Munyard

Brilliant

Helpful polite knowledgeable handsome
Personable easy to work with knew the product Show reply
Michelle
Michelle

Good place

Excellent service, excellent team, will definitely come back here in future. Show reply
Norm H.
Norm H.Perth, WA2 posts

Purchase of car

Great, omir and Nick looked after me with great service Show details ·  1
Rob S
Rob SPerth, WA

Top.Shelf Support and Service

What an absolutely incredible experience at Westside Auto. Jackson and Matt went above and beyond. The best car buying experience I have had. Show details ·  1
Gaz03
Gaz03PERTH4 posts

Leon M.
Leon M.

Solid experience with the bro Thanh Vu

Good comms, pricing and making customers comfortable. All round good experience Show details ·  1
Matt M
Matt M

Professional

Hayden Lavanda helped us find our vehicle that suited our needs for our budget, service was professional and courteous. Thanks again Hayden. Show reply
Kelly
Kelly

Friendly and good service

Friendly service, quick and easy process, was also able to trade in my car with ease and for a reasonable price.
Lots of stock available to view. Show details ·  1
Mike W.
Mike W.

Efficient purchasing experience

The website allowed me to build a shortlist over time in the comfort of my own home. The salesman was objective and not too pushy. Show details ·  1
Sheldon Y.
Sheldon Y.Perth, WA

Good service from David’s

Came in and was greeted by Davide who was super chill and made the whole process of finding a car super easy. Would definitely recommend coming and having a look if you need a car. Show details ·  1
Sophie
Sophie

Good service

Quick, easy and professional service. Car as described online. Happy customer! Show reply
Cath L.
Cath L.Perth, WA

Within 4 days I was able to drive my new RAV4 home! :D

Came in on a Saturday to check their stock of RAV4s, had 3 to choose from. Sales Person William, was very helpful in giving us information on every vehicle. Went over paperworks and paid over the weekend. They dealt with the licensing within few hours of purchase. Came over the next week on a Wednesday, finalised the paperworks and drove my new RAV4 home. All of that done within 4 days! Very thankful for your straight forward and clean process. :D Show details ·  1

Upal K.
Upal K.

Hi,

DO you check log book service when buying a car from a customer and keep that in your record.

bouani
bouani

Hi,
My name is Jeremy Bouaniga
I purchased my car with you in October 2022. I accepted to get the Kacare protection plan, and I am glad I did. Now the air-conditioning of the Isuzu D Max year 2018 is faulty. I have contacted Kacare but have no answers from them about what to do. Could you please let me know how I could get this issue solved.
Regards

Jeremy Bouaniga

Westside Auto   DM

Hello Bouani, Thank you for reaching out. We have been advised Kacare have been in contact, thank you.

Ken J.
Ken J.

Ive had the Kacare product for 4 days and wish to cancel , how do I go about this please. Thankyou, Ken

Westside Auto   DM

Hi Ken, if you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Manager, Wayne Keswick on (08) 6253 4310. Thank you.

See all Westside Auto Wholesale questions