3.9

m7mooud

m7mooudPerth, WA

STAY AWAY!!!! especially from their Extended Warranty & Finance

Selling vehicle

Fantastic service from Tom at Wesstside auto. Sold my Ranger quickly and efficiently. They go above and beyond to make the process convenient and straight forward. Friendly and honest, would recommend!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Connor!

Frosty87

Frosty87Goldfields, WA

Toyota Landcruiser Prado Purchase

My partner and I live in Kalgoorlie, we found my Prado online. Called salesman Adam Leighton he was fantastic from the start to the finish. The car was exactly what we wanted and Adam was great to deal with and he also helped with sourcing transportation from Bentley to Kal. We will definitely be back to buy a second car! Thanks Terry & Janelle Howe

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Terry & Janelle. We have passed on your kind words to Adam!

Ben Dover

Ben DoverPerth, WA

Very happy with new ford ranger ute

Both Dave and Tash were very helpful with assisting me to find a car and arrange finance

Will recommend friends and family to go to Westside if they are looking for a new vehicle

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Ben!

Margie

Margie

My new car - perfect

Westside Auto were very professional and helpful. I am thrilled with my new car! I paid a deposit without viewing the car, but Westside came through for me with a great car and a good trade in on my old one.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Margie. Enjoy your new wheels!

Cath Grixti

Cath GrixtiPerth, WA

Kia Carnival purchase

Chris was my sales person. He was awesome with me. He stepped me through all my questions. I’m very happy. The office staff were also genuine. All up a great experience

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Cath. Enjoy your new wheels!

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Professional, fast & efficient

Westside Auto Wholesale made selling my car so easy. They were professional & efficient. From initial contact to completion of the sale I was impressed by the quick response & high level of customer service. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Westside Auto to any potential seller. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, David!

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

Best service

I just wanted to commend the team at Westside Auto Wholesale for excellent customer service. They bought my car and its was the least painful process I have experienced when selling a car. A visit to their shop highlighted the level of professionalism that this team portrays. I would recommend the team at Westside Auto Wholesale. I dealt with Tom Kempton, thank you for the great service.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Ronald!

Happy Customer!!

Very impressed with Westside Autos - would not hesitate to recommend potential buyers to this dealership. Well done Wes White - you are a lovely salesman & thanks for selling us such a nice car. Very proffesional sales & admin. Well done!!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Julie!

gaurav

gauravPerth, WA

Force you for warranty and doggy deals

They force you to take their own production plan . While car under new car warranty. And more money out of ur pocket ask u to get paint protector Plan. One have to stand against them.say no.

Sale person Jake. Very rude and

Many cars in yard which is good .but terrible service
I won't recommends any one to buy car from them. Put you lot of stress. Think beforehand you go.

Despicable

Very happy

Sold my car in Victoria to Tom Kempton at Westside in WA and couldn't have been an easier experience. I was dubious at first of dealing with someone sight unseen interstate but everything worked smoothly from money into my account to the truck being organised.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tom and the team

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, David!

Dont go there, abusive, rude and swearing salespeople

Alicia I.

Alicia I.

TERRRIBLE

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

We got an awesome Toyota Prado, for its model 2007 still achieve and compete on road.

Thanks David for helping us having our first SUV car, you are very approachable and helpful along the process. Cheers! Till next time David Have busy day doing the bussiness.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Raymund. Enjoy your new wheels!

Find out how Westside Auto Wholesale compares to other Car Dealerships

Thank you Tom Burton for your professionalism and suggesting the perfect vehicle. One very happy customer with a reliable and near new car. Will highly recommend West Side Auto Wholesale to any future car buyer.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the recommendation. Enjoy your new wheels!

Vesna

VesnaPerth, WA

The buying process is simple and car prices are affordable.

Gavin McManus was very kind, he drove us in a buggy for over an hour until we finally found a car that suited us. The buying process is simple and car prices are affordable. Thanks!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Vesna!

Diego

DiegoPerth, WA

Cars priced higher than dealers and without customer service or mechanical guarantee you get from a dealer.

Went here to look at a car, it was like Bunnings staff walking around unwilling to assist and when you request help they had no idea about the cars they are selling. The car I was looking at was priced way above the market and they said we don’t negotiate, no wonder it still in their yard weeks later. I don’t get this place, it’s highest prices in town, no service, no mechanical guarantees you would get from an official dealer. How do they stay in business?

Ross Ganderton

Ross GandertonGreat Southern, WA

My second car from Westside and one very happy customer

I live over 400k from Perth and dealing with them is so easy, this is my second car from Westside Auto Wholesale. Adam Leighton was always available on the phone and we did most of the transaction before I even left home. When I arrived there the car was waiting for me. The day after I reached home the car had a problem, a quick message to Westside and I was directed by Wayne Keswick to have it fixed. All costs were covered by them.
Would I buy a car from them again You bet I would.
Thank you Adam and Wayne for making the whole experience so smooth and easy.
Ross G.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ross. Enjoy your new wheels!

carl de luca

carl de lucaPerth, WA

one word, AMAZING

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the amazing review, Carl. Enjoy your new car!

Wes

Wesasked

What Warranty do you receive for a vehicle over 40K

White
White

The standard 3 months or 5000 km warranty.
This is for cars less than 10 years and less than 150000 km
You can google this question!

Nicholas

Nicholasasked

Can I place an order for a particular car and you let me know when/if one arrives that meets my wishes?

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Hi Nicholas, Yes our Sales-team can track particular vehicles on your behalf, however, it is always recommended to keep your eye on our website as a backup. You can email the vehicle details to customer@westsideauto.com.au
Thank you.

Sean England

Sean Englandasked

Is it true Westside autos sell cars all other car yards can't get rid of. Just heard a lot of complaints and what's with this no haggling. That alone is a put off.

Pramod Bhogadi
Pramod Bhogadi

Not sure about the first comment but the second one yes no bargaining.

Luke During
Luke During

I would say Yes and No, they do probably buy vehicles that have been sitting at other dealers for an extended amount of time, but they also sell trade in's and purchased vehicles as well... They do have some decent vehicles that would sell to the right buyers, so i cant say all there vehicles are ones that have been sitting for a while / cant get rid of.

The second part is true though, personal experience, no chance of haggling / bargaining because they always say "We sell at competitive prices" then you find one cheaper and they are still not interested.... Big headed.. Definitely

To be quite honest, the **** experience i have had there leaves a sour experience.....i would stay away, they are generally TOO BIG, and dont give a damn about people... they know people will keep coming in, regardless of what the reviews say....it still doesnt change that they have extremely POOR people skills.

Get an answer from our members and Westside Auto Wholesale representatives