3.9

Exceptionally helpful service

Couldn’t recommend using Trevor DeCosta enough for any finance enquires. Extremely helpful and made the whole experience of buying a vehicle super easy and relaxed. Wouldn’t look any further for any further enquirers.

Cilla

CillaPerth, WA

Very helpful and honest salesman

Adam Leighton was great. He told us what we needed to know. He also suggested to us available options of Toyota Hilux and we chose the one we wanted and are happy with the purchase. Overall, salesmen at Westside Auto are way better than pushy salesmen in other car dealers we had been to.
Cilla&Adrian

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Cilla!

Wal M

Wal MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BMW X3 purchase

I bought a BMW X3 from Westside Auto Wholesale and the professionalism and service was excellent. They organize everything including transport from WA to Adelaide. When the car arrived it was everything that they claimed. When I realized that the User Manual was for a sedan they sent me the correct one. I recommend them without hesitation.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Wal!

Stay clear

Brought a double cab Ute with pre existing electrical problem that we found out the hard way. Has been at there machanic for over 8 weeks with only contact made after we call asking. 16 weeks now with one car 2 adults and 4 kids. They have made no effort to help out just told us they can’t find the problem so come pick it up. They sold us a lemon with the paper work from previous owner and mechanical work previously tried on it with no luck

Adrian B.

Adrian B.Perth, WA

Pepper finance scam

Westside auto has a finance broker. Do not go to him [name removed] is very sneaky telling me he would match loans.com.au in their fees for brokerage of finance. This was a lie upon picking up my car he stitched me up with a $990 broker service fee. A ridiculously high amount of money for a simple service I could have done my self.
Conclusion Westside auto has great cars and you will get a good price but stay away from the finance department.

Simon Hey

Simon HeyPerth, WA

Warranty useless

Carlie M.

Carlie M.

Love our new car!

Friendly service and happy to help with all enquiries. Gavin was always quick to respond to calls or emails, and tried to provide info I was looking for. We're very happy with our new car.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Carlie!

m7mooud

m7mooudPerth, WA

STAY AWAY!!!! especially from their Extended Warranty & Finance

Selling vehicle

Fantastic service from Tom at Wesstside auto. Sold my Ranger quickly and efficiently. They go above and beyond to make the process convenient and straight forward. Friendly and honest, would recommend!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Connor!

Frosty87

Frosty87Goldfields, WA

Toyota Landcruiser Prado Purchase

My partner and I live in Kalgoorlie, we found my Prado online. Called salesman Adam Leighton he was fantastic from the start to the finish. The car was exactly what we wanted and Adam was great to deal with and he also helped with sourcing transportation from Bentley to Kal. We will definitely be back to buy a second car! Thanks Terry & Janelle Howe

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Terry & Janelle. We have passed on your kind words to Adam!

Ben Dover

Ben DoverPerth, WA

Very happy with new ford ranger ute

Both Dave and Tash were very helpful with assisting me to find a car and arrange finance

Will recommend friends and family to go to Westside if they are looking for a new vehicle

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Ben!

Margie

Margie

My new car - perfect

Westside Auto were very professional and helpful. I am thrilled with my new car! I paid a deposit without viewing the car, but Westside came through for me with a great car and a good trade in on my old one.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Margie. Enjoy your new wheels!

Cath Grixti

Cath GrixtiPerth, WA

Kia Carnival purchase

Chris was my sales person. He was awesome with me. He stepped me through all my questions. I’m very happy. The office staff were also genuine. All up a great experience

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Cath. Enjoy your new wheels!

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Professional, fast & efficient

Westside Auto Wholesale made selling my car so easy. They were professional & efficient. From initial contact to completion of the sale I was impressed by the quick response & high level of customer service. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Westside Auto to any potential seller. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, David!

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

Best service

I just wanted to commend the team at Westside Auto Wholesale for excellent customer service. They bought my car and its was the least painful process I have experienced when selling a car. A visit to their shop highlighted the level of professionalism that this team portrays. I would recommend the team at Westside Auto Wholesale. I dealt with Tom Kempton, thank you for the great service.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Ronald!

Happy Customer!!

Very impressed with Westside Autos - would not hesitate to recommend potential buyers to this dealership. Well done Wes White - you are a lovely salesman & thanks for selling us such a nice car. Very proffesional sales & admin. Well done!!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Julie!

gaurav

gauravPerth, WA

Force you for warranty and doggy deals

They force you to take their own production plan . While car under new car warranty. And more money out of ur pocket ask u to get paint protector Plan. One have to stand against them.say no.

Sale person Jake. Very rude and

Many cars in yard which is good .but terrible service
I won't recommends any one to buy car from them. Put you lot of stress. Think beforehand you go.

Steve M.

Steve M.

Despicable

Very happy

Sold my car in Victoria to Tom Kempton at Westside in WA and couldn't have been an easier experience. I was dubious at first of dealing with someone sight unseen interstate but everything worked smoothly from money into my account to the truck being organised.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tom and the team

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, David!

Dont go there, abusive, rude and swearing salespeople