Johnny

JohnnyPerth, WA

check out their stock but do your due diligence

Last visit I was looking for a 4wd what I found was.
Plenty of ex miners/rentals/ with little or no FSH.
Underbelly painted black from one end to the other.
Sales people don’t hassle you as much as they previously would.
They have a good variety and easy to find what your looking for.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for your review, Johnny!

My Hybrid toyota salesman.

Love my car and very pleased with the service provided, Morgan was wonderful and took time to explain the different features.
Will recommend to family and friends
So many cars to choose from.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review Therese. Enjoy your new wheels!

Richard S.

Richard S.Perth, WA

Good pre-sales, very average after-sales

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Anthony is a great salesman who I would recommend to everyone he is friendly and knowledgeable about cars. We are very happy about our experience with Anthony.

And I George the manager has sorted any problems we had fast and very professional another great person at westside auto wholesalers.
This is 2 great people at this company.
Thanks once again!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review, Tony. We have passed on your kind words to Anthony and George!

Phil M.

Phil M.Perth, WA

Beautiful cars

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review Phil!

Istvan K.

Istvan K.Perth, WA

It is too good to be true!

I was looking for a BMW on the carsales.com.au website and came across with Westside Auto Wholesale where found a nice 118i F20, the "ultimate driving machine" which I purchased immediately.
Tom was a nice and very polite salesman, who managed my purchasing procedure from deposit thru to
the end however I did not take the extended warranty out. He was a bit disappointed. Hope this little
118i will be OK on the general warranty, the product quality is BMW! The Westside staff was indeed BRILLIANT!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review, Istvan. Enjoy your new wheels!

Septiandi S.

Septiandi S.Perth, WA

Excellent car for price and impressive service support

I got my second car (as the first car will be used by my wife). Submit query from the website, and directly being followed up by David Leighton on the next day.

Went to the check the car, and David Leighton thoroughly supporting me on having a car check and also test drive. Following up on the finance process, and it wasn’t end it up there. During the process (which taking around a week), I always get a feedback on the finance process status from David Leighton. Which really helpful (can’t ask for more on this impressive support).

Support from finance manager (Lyle Levery) was also great. Pretty straight forward process, and inform all detail.

Thanks Westside Auto, David Leighton, and Lyle Levery.

A very good buying experience.

I bought a Diesel Golf from Westside earlier this year and was ably assisted at every turn by a husband and wife team - Gavin and Chantel McMannus, in the fixed price sales department.
They were excellent - hardworking and thorough, and could not have been more helpful.
My experience at Westside was very positive, mainly through dealing with Gavin and Chantel.
I highly recommend them both; you could do a lot worse than seeking them out to buy your car from them.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review, Donald. Enjoy your new wheels!

Great service and great cars

Thanks to David Leighton and Lyle Lavery who made the process easy and smooth. The service was great and now I’ve got a car that I’m obsessed with and is in awesome condition. I had walked into Westside Auto Wholesale having only been approved $12,000 for finance from another place and they were able to have a look into for me and offer me more than I thought possible and opened my options to more cars. I will definitely be going back in the future, and I definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Katana. I have passed on your kind words to David and Lyle!

JasonPerth, WA

These guys are so professional

Gordon is not only a car salesman but a true gentleman also. Mathew was exceptional in organising our finance. Usually I feel uneasy when looking for a car due to being pressured but not with these two guys. Well done to both of you. You are both valuable assets to Westside Autos.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review Jason. I have passed on your kind words to Gordon, Matt and the team. Enjoy your new wheels.

Jason

Thanks very much, its a great vehicle.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Great customer service from Sales Manager

Ryan was my first point of contact with this business. He was helpful, straight talking, and he followed the process through from beginning to end, which made for a very smooth transaction. I was referred to this business by a friend who spoke very highly of them, and rightly so. Thank you!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review Denise, I have passed on your kind words to Ryan and the team.

Very Happy

Recently went looking for new car. Came across Westside auto. We found the car we were looking for! Good condition, low klms. Anthony was very honest and upfront! We are very happy with the vehicle we purchased. The family love it, well be returning to Westside auto
Rob and Kellie

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review Rob & Kellie! It was a pleasure, we hope you enjoy your new Kluger :)

Maria and Gary

Maria and GaryGoldfields, WA

Happy with the car

My husband and l decided to get a car for our son, Anthony is very helpful, accomodating and professional. He has good customer service making a smooth transaction. We love to deal with Westside auto.

Dale

DaleWheatbelt, WA

Cannot fault Westside Auto ! Absolutely thrilled with my new car,Gavin is friendly & professional .thx Dale

I have no hesitation in recommending Gavin & David,both so helpful over phone,not at all pushy.
A great experience all round,with such a amazing selection of cars to choose from.
Many Thx Dale

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review Dale, enjoy your new wheels.

Engine failed a few months after purchase

Bought a complete lemon, 8 months waiting for a fix and still no resolution in sight. Complete disaster. Would not recommend, watch out. No car for 8 months & lost best part of $50k.

Cat M.

Cat M.

Overall great experience

The process of trading my car and buying a new car was excellent. The sales people are very nice and made it feel like it wasn't just about the sale. I'm truly happy with my purchase and experience with Westside Auto.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 stars Cat, enjoy your new wheels :)

Rosies soap box cafe

Rosies soap box cafePerth, WA

The place to go for the deal used cars

New to Perth / needed a Ute / searched online arrived at Westside auto; extremely professional seamless service and choice of cars; very efficient ; 2 days later with finance sorted drove out in a well priced Ute ! Tom was professional and always waiting for me with vehicle ready to be viewed or picked up. Ill return when I want to replace my main car; tks guys highly recommend this group for any Car.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review Rosie, we hope to see you again in the future.

West side auto

A great car from west side auto picked up today great service and would recommend Adam Taylor great salesman, friendly office staff , very efficient company and professional staff first time buyer from west side auto great prices

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review Goose, enjoy your new car!

Great service Westside

Thanks Westside. Efficient, friendly , honest and fair is my opinion of your dealership. Great finance assistance and well offered range of additional after sales protective options. My wife ant I were impressed with the professionalism and friendly way Stacy and Sean managed our purchase.
John

Nicholas

Nicholasasked

Can I place an order for a particular car and you let me know when/if one arrives that meets my wishes?

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Hi Nicholas, Yes our Sales-team can track particular vehicles on your behalf, however, it is always recommended to keep your eye on our website as a backup. You can email the vehicle details to customer@westsideauto.com.au
Thank you.

Sean England

Sean Englandasked

Is it true Westside autos sell cars all other car yards can't get rid of. Just heard a lot of complaints and what's with this no haggling. That alone is a put off.

Pramod Bhogadi
Pramod Bhogadi

Not sure about the first comment but the second one yes no bargaining.

Luke During
Luke During

I would say Yes and No, they do probably buy vehicles that have been sitting at other dealers for an extended amount of time, but they also sell trade in's and purchased vehicles as well... They do have some decent vehicles that would sell to the right buyers, so i cant say all there vehicles are ones that have been sitting for a while / cant get rid of.

The second part is true though, personal experience, no chance of haggling / bargaining because they always say "We sell at competitive prices" then you find one cheaper and they are still not interested.... Big headed.. Definitely

To be quite honest, the **** experience i have had there leaves a sour experience.....i would stay away, they are generally TOO BIG, and dont give a damn about people... they know people will keep coming in, regardless of what the reviews say....it still doesnt change that they have extremely POOR people skills.

Get an answer from our members and Westside Auto Wholesale representatives