3.9

Thankyou to Gavin & Chantel great service from start to when I picked up my new Range Rover

Gavin was not pushy showed me the car explaining everything about the car ,once I agreed to purchase the car he made sure everything went smoothly from there ,I would recommend Gavin to anyone thinking of purchasing a new car great service I had a great experience ,it amazing you can get such great service from such a big wholesale yard well done Gavin McManis and Thankyou

Kylie S.

Kylie S.Perth, WA

Easiest car purchase ever

Easily the easiest car purchase ever. Chantel and Gavins’ friendliness, knowledge, humour and passion made my car purchase exciting and relaxed. From helping me choose the right car, thru picking up the car, the entire team at Westside Auto Wholesale made the process simple. It looked amazing thanks to the detailing team

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Great Range and Service

Gavin and the team at Westside Auto made the experience simple and professional! From arranging the appointment to reviewing the vehicles and choosing a car, it was a pleasure to deal with Gavin!
No fuss, good value and great service! I will be back for sure. Thanks!

Nat R.

Nat R.Perth, WA

Above and Beyond!

I recently bought a car from Chantel and Gavin McManus who went above and beyond to make sure I got the best car for my needs. They were both exceptionally friendly, professional and their car knowledge is second to none. I would recommend them both without hesitation. I’m extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks for making a tough decision so much easier.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Nat! Gavin & Chantel are great, aren't they!?

Londa Finlayson

Londa FinlaysonWheatbelt, WA

Bruce & Shane - Second to none!

Service, quality & assurance was everything I received at West Side Auto. They were all friendly, reliable, attentive, helpful & prompt!
I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from this dealership as they truly have the best prices, best cars & best service!

Bruce & Shane were incredible to deal with, especially being a country client they understood the needs and values we have In a vehicle and the transaction dealings of being time poor.

THANKYOU to both of you 10/10

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Londa. We have passed on your kind words to Bruce & Shane!

Jo Smith

Jo SmithPerth, WA

Brilliant sales manager

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Jo!

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Excellent Service, awesome staff. Great experience.

Anderson, Lyle and all staff I dealt with were excellent, very helpfull and not pushy. Nice people. Pleasant experience.
They made the whole process very easy to understand from reviewing the vehicle’s right through to finance.
So happy with my purchase, Luv the car.
Many thanks to everyone at Westside Autos.
Will recommend to anyone.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star review, Paul. Enjoy your new wheels!

Jacqui

JacquiPerth, WA

Happy customer !

Happy that we chose Westside Auto Wholesale - Ryan was great to deal with, with great service, quick to help but not pushy. It has been a pain free process for us and we will be recommending Westside!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Jacqui. Enjoy your new wheels!

WhitePerth, WA

Easiest car purchase ever

From the moment I walked in and finally to the collection of my new car, the procedure was painless.
Every step clicked into place with no hurdles on the way. This was a relaxed, stress free purchase

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star rating, White!

Somers F.

Somers F.Perth, WA

Good stuff

I had a good experience in buying my car there. The sales rep Sonny was awesome. He stepped me through everything and was proactive in contacting me through all the steps of the process and did it in a no hassle way. He was patient and helped me find what I needed for my family and I will go back to him when I am buying my next car.
Top bloke!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the positive review, Somers!

Excellent service!

Adam Taylor and all staff I dealt with were excellent, very helpfull and not pushy. They made the whole process very easy. So happy with my purchase, thank you very much

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Matt. Enjoy your new wheels!

Stevo

StevoSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bloody rippa ute

Bought a land cruiser single cab 2017 in April 2019 thought I would wait to see how things panned out , flew over to Perth to pick it up then drove home to caloundra has not missed a beat , Gavin was extremely easy to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend Westside autos cheers

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the positive review, Stevo!

Jimbo

JimboPerth, WA

NiceWork

I came, I saw, I bought, was pretty hassle free. The accommodated my requests and even found the GPS sat nav card 2 months later and said come and get it, most places would have just dumped it.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review, Jimbo!

Johnny

JohnnyPerth, WA

check out their stock but do your due diligence

Last visit I was looking for a 4wd what I found was.
Plenty of ex miners/rentals/ with little or no FSH.
Underbelly painted black from one end to the other.
Sales people don’t hassle you as much as they previously would.
They have a good variety and easy to find what your looking for.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for your review, Johnny!

My Hybrid toyota salesman.

Love my car and very pleased with the service provided, Morgan was wonderful and took time to explain the different features.
Will recommend to family and friends
So many cars to choose from.

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review Therese. Enjoy your new wheels!

Richard S.

Richard S.Perth, WA

Good pre-sales, very average after-sales

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Anthony is a great salesman who I would recommend to everyone he is friendly and knowledgeable about cars. We are very happy about our experience with Anthony.

And I George the manager has sorted any problems we had fast and very professional another great person at westside auto wholesalers.
This is 2 great people at this company.
Thanks once again!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review, Tony. We have passed on your kind words to Anthony and George!

Phil M.

Phil M.Perth, WA

Beautiful cars

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the great review Phil!

Istvan K.

Istvan K.Perth, WA

It is too good to be true!

I was looking for a BMW on the carsales.com.au website and came across with Westside Auto Wholesale where found a nice 118i F20, the "ultimate driving machine" which I purchased immediately.
Tom was a nice and very polite salesman, who managed my purchasing procedure from deposit thru to
the end however I did not take the extended warranty out. He was a bit disappointed. Hope this little
118i will be OK on the general warranty, the product quality is BMW! The Westside staff was indeed BRILLIANT!

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Thank you for the review, Istvan. Enjoy your new wheels!

Septiandi S.

Septiandi S.Perth, WA

Excellent car for price and impressive service support

I got my second car (as the first car will be used by my wife). Submit query from the website, and directly being followed up by David Leighton on the next day.

Went to the check the car, and David Leighton thoroughly supporting me on having a car check and also test drive. Following up on the finance process, and it wasn’t end it up there. During the process (which taking around a week), I always get a feedback on the finance process status from David Leighton. Which really helpful (can’t ask for more on this impressive support).

Support from finance manager (Lyle Levery) was also great. Pretty straight forward process, and inform all detail.

Thanks Westside Auto, David Leighton, and Lyle Levery.

Wes

Wesasked

What Warranty do you receive for a vehicle over 40K

White

The standard 3 months or 5000 km warranty.
This is for cars less than 10 years and less than 150000 km
You can google this question!

Nicholas

Nicholasasked

Can I place an order for a particular car and you let me know when/if one arrives that meets my wishes?

Westside A.Westside Auto Wholesale

Hi Nicholas, Yes our Sales-team can track particular vehicles on your behalf, however, it is always recommended to keep your eye on our website as a backup. You can email the vehicle details to customer@westsideauto.com.au
Thank you.

Sean England

Sean Englandasked

Is it true Westside autos sell cars all other car yards can't get rid of. Just heard a lot of complaints and what's with this no haggling. That alone is a put off.

Pramod Bhogadi
Pramod Bhogadi

Not sure about the first comment but the second one yes no bargaining.

Luke During
Luke During

I would say Yes and No, they do probably buy vehicles that have been sitting at other dealers for an extended amount of time, but they also sell trade in's and purchased vehicles as well... They do have some decent vehicles that would sell to the right buyers, so i cant say all there vehicles are ones that have been sitting for a while / cant get rid of.

The second part is true though, personal experience, no chance of haggling / bargaining because they always say "We sell at competitive prices" then you find one cheaper and they are still not interested.... Big headed.. Definitely

To be quite honest, the **** experience i have had there leaves a sour experience.....i would stay away, they are generally TOO BIG, and dont give a damn about people... they know people will keep coming in, regardless of what the reviews say....it still doesnt change that they have extremely POOR people skills.

Get an answer from our members and Westside Auto Wholesale representatives