Westside Auto Wholesale

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Westside Auto Wholesale

Normand Tolentino
Normand TolentinoPerth, WA

Best car buying experience...

Thanks heaps Jacob for your patience in helping us finding the right car for us. Non-pushy and very helpful thru the whole process and getting a very good value for our trade in vehicle as well. Will definetly recommend.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Bruce Gould was great to deal with knew his product well, great service had exactly what we wanted. Definitely be using him in the future

New car

I bought a car here Adam Leighton was fantastic could not be happier with how the sale went very informative and nothing was a problem he always got straight back to me with any question I had he is a credit to this company . Also the office man that did all the paperwork was very informative as well. Happy days for me thanks guys steve from bunbury

KellyT
KellyTPerth, WA

Great experience

The process was fast and smooth. My salesperson was always available to talk and keep me updated with every step in the finance process. From purchase to pick up was three days. Great service.

Westside A.Westside Auto WholesaleSend a private message

Thank you for the detailed review Kelly! We are all about customer service here at Westside Auto Wholesale so we are very happy to hear that the Westside Auto Wholesale team went above and beyond for you. We wish you many years of happy motoring!

Unprofessional salesmen

Joe
Joe

Red Cars Go Faster

We purchased Hyundai Tucson today from West Side Auto’s, salesperson Jacob Batista was very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable young man, we are very happy with our purchase which was finalised by an equally pleasant and helpful young lady called Charlie, Thank you all again Anne & Joe

Westside A.Westside Auto WholesaleSend a private message

i purchased a subaru BRZ @13/07/22. Salesman Cherif Mutombo was really helpful and gave me all the info of the car that i asked for. Really great wholesalers and i will be definately back in next 10 years to get My Lamborghini <3

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

Thanks to Wesley White & Westside Auto Wholesale

I have just purchased a 200 Series Landcruiser. I had dealt with one of the friendly sales reps, Wesley White. Wesley was great to deal with and understood what I was after, in my budget. He was very customer focused and understood my needs. I would recommend, Wesley and Westside Auto Wholesale to anyone after a great car. Thank you Wesley and Westside Auto Wholesale.

Great team to work with

Every person who I dealt with from sales, finance delivery and hand over were very responsive and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Great service all round.

Westside A.Westside Auto WholesaleSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review us Nigel! We are all about customer service here at Westside Auto Wholesale, so very happy to hear about your experience with the Westside Auto Wholesale team. Happy motoring!

Caroline
CarolinePerth, WA

Jesse was amazing!!

Jesse was very polite and professional. Would purchase from her again!! Thanks for all your help...

Minor Hiccups when it came to finding the car when I was leaving. Could have been avoided had everyone communicated. Very apologetic which made up for it.

Westside A.Westside Auto WholesaleSend a private message

Hello Caroline, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, without being pushy. We are glad to hear Jesse provided this and helped you find the perfect car. Enjoy the new wheels.

Great

No there was nothing like that had a good experience polite and helpful Kieran and Richard were very good on a busy Saturday

Max L.
Max L.Perth, WA

Absolute professionals and can’t rate them high enough.

Never had a problem with the vehicles I have purchased from Westside auto wholesale and just purchased my third! Highly recommended!

Great car buying experience

The whole transaction from start to go was excellent considering it was interstate there were no problems. The staff are all lovely and very friendly.

Nib
Nib

Kona Highlander

Found Salesman Barry very easy to talk too and discuss what I was after and none pushy.
Excellent all the way

Angry Customer

Great service. Better than new car salesmen

So. I just pulled out of a new car contract for a Prado with a supposed very good Toyota new car dealer who was terrible. Mate of mine recommended Westside. I delt directly with Montu who worked the deal very well and met my budget. Proof will be when I pick it up in 2 days time but so far I have to say they are very professional and 100% far better to deal with than Toyota new car salesmen

Angry Customer

Not sure why this titles me as an angry customer? I am certainly not.