Ahh Bra

Ahh Bra

lindaleePerth, WA

Ahh bra is a No bra

They call it Ahh bra, i call it no bra. I normally wear a 12B, so not large boobies but this has absolutely NO support, bit like wearing the old 80's boob tube with straps. (if your old enough to know what i mean:) ) Yes there is comfort as there are no wires etc...but definitely no support so expect wiggle and waggle if you walk too fast, and heaven forbid... dont go jogging. Those with large boobies...jogging will no doubt cause facial injuries as boobies will bounce all over the place. I would only recommend these for a 12 y/0 first bra. Got boobies, buy a Bra. No boobies, go Ahh bra.

LaurineK

LaurineKFar North Queensland, QLD

THANKS PRODUCT REVIEW

If it wasn’t for Product Review I would have bought lots of dud items and wasted my money. I was so tempted by the TV show featuring Bella Body Travel Bra and the Aah Bra until I read all your reviews. So thank you all for your honest assessments. I certainly won’t be buying any of these products. I don’t buy anything online now until I first read your reviews. So thanks again everyone :)

M RamirezGreat Southern, WA

Comfortable, but not a good product

I bought it because I wanted comfort, especially at home.
It is comfortable because there are no wires, straps, metal hooks, easy to put on and nothing to rub or dig into flesh.
However, there is absolutely no lift at all, breasts not only sag but they get flattened.
Worst feature: Material is nylon, it's the most sweaty item of clothing I've ever worn. Even in winter and really cold days, the underneath of breasts are totally wet by perspiration.

suzetta

suzetta

THE AGHHHH BRA

Definitely not for women who have large breasts. Of course it is comfortable because it doesn't do anything!
Like putting a handkerchief on your breasts. I feel the clever advertising and the fake replies of this item
is just making more money for the companies. I mean, if you need a bra ... then you need it to have shape
and support. These things do neither.

McKaitIllawarra, NSW

A waste of fabric

1. Monoboob. Don't be misled by the alluring appeal of the shaping darts. They won't be there when you put your boobs in.
2. Supportless. The ad is a load of hooey. That woman running with the d cup, three ahh bras on, & no bounce.. I'm starting to think they put three on to hide the sports bra she's wearing over her fake boobs.

kaz

kaznowra hill

Great bra- watch the fitting

Great bra buy a size bigger than you would normally wear. Otherwise it is very tight. Good support once you get it on. seamless finish. great No hooks. straps stay on shoulders

AnyoPerth

More research needed

The AahBra is a great idea, but the designers/manufacturers need to take into account that not only do breasts vary in size but so do rib cages, and the AahBra does not take this into account. Either the body circumference is too small, or there is not sufficient stretch, so that those unfortunates, like myself, who have large rib cages, suffer from 'bra bite', making what should be a very comfortable garment a very uncomfortable one.

richika

richikaWyndham Vale

hopeless product and falsification advertisement

I just got my ahh bra for which I paid $120.00.
Now I feel I have been ripped off my bugs as my sports bra is much better and supportive.
When I saw the add on TV it mentioned pay for one and get 10 free, however when I ordered I was asked to pay $10.00 per bra approximately, which I could have paid at K- Mart or Big W or target. So where is the deal???
Material is not as shown on TV, it's way too less than expectations.
I am returning it back now, I would never ever trust these TV adds.

ember

emberPerth, WA

Very comfortable

No wire what else needs to be said just comfortable really the way clothing should feel on. I was not looking for a sport support bra or sexy looks obviously this would not be my choice for that. I was looking for a bra I could wear at home that is comfortable and functional, looked reasonable under a t shirt. The bra is not fancy but it is comfortable and does the job it is designed for.

Arty & Fe

Arty & FeQld, 4570

Horrible -They don't even rate 1 star.

they provide no support at all, especially since I'm a DD, they fell apart within 1 week of using each of them. I wouldn't even use them as rags! Not Happy, will never buy them again.

Not happy with the advertising

Rang to buy the Aah Bra from TV shop which I had seen on TV that morning advertising Buy 1 and get 10 free. I have always been happy to wear the Aah Bra. When I was called back the price was over $100 with postage and handling. When I queried the cost for 1 Bra as advertised, I was told that they had gone up in price from the last time I bought one. What a load of crock. As much as I like the aah bra and getting 10 for just over $100 was a good buy, I object to being told Buy 1 and get 10 free when that 1 bra is now costing over $100.00. I bought a genuine one at Big W only a few months back for $45.00. I will now buy on Ebay. Cheers

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Valuable feedback

I'm learning to check with Product Review BEFORE I purchase things now, and appreciated all these posts. Was tempted but now am not. Thanks everyone for letting us know and especially to PR. I couldn't post this without giving it a rating, so the one star is a dud as I have no experience of the product.

Love the ahh bra.

After a mastectomy I could not find a decent bra. I saw these on clearance at Big W for $10 so bought one pair. They were so comfy and well suited to my prosthetic I went back and bought five more pairs. Six comfy bras for $60. I love them.

Tamara A

Tamara AHobart

No support even when doubled!!

Such a waste of money!! Foolish me though believing another TV sales add claiming to do something it doesn't. Mind you I am a 12DD but even wearing two at onces does nothing!! They literally pay people to lie to make them money! Shame!

Comfy affordable fit after cancer

After lumpectomy,chemo and radiotherapy for breast cancer I have major difference between L and R side. With this bra you cannot tell. Specialist bras cost big and require pads, also underwire for larger ladies - not comfy either.

s websterAdelaide, South Australia

Sooo comfortable

Have been wearing the regular ahh bra for years, very comfortable but when I need that two bust shape it didn't provide that. But I have just received my first underwire style ahh bra. Fantastic, the best fit and soooo comfortable. It separates the bust into two shapes and looks do mm uch better under close fitting clothes. The way your bust fits into them and the look is a very natural one. I feel that I have nothing on yet I'm not drooping. I have now sent away for 3 more. Love them.

KSM

KSMSydney

No support, or adjustments.

I recently purchased the ahh bra, hoping it would be more comfortable to wear under my work uniform.

First thing I noticed was there is zero support. Much the same as if I was wearing a tight fitting tshirt instead of a bra.
Another point of complaint was that the shoulder straps are constantly falling down, and with no adjustments, there is no way to prevent this from happening again.

Not recommended at all.
Nice colour
Expensive, no support, straps fall down.

Scorpio

ScorpioNew South Wales

Love the Ahh Bra

Bought four from Big W about two years ago - chose a size bigger than I needed and the comfort is great. Now need more but Big W doesn't seem to have them anymore (in Coffs Harbour anyway.....) Only problem is the band doesn't stay flat but that is a minor irritation.

Revolutionary bra

No boobs when running, all compact, very happy. itchy string though. very tight, I like. much good! my wife like. so do I. very satisfying. should be 5 dollar though. much good despite 5 dollar. underwire coming out = bad >:( cut me when sleep, ahbra gooooooooog :D no problem . such wow! me hurt some times though D:< swaggalicios. colour good, I like green. I like red too. also pink. much comfort. such complex. aaaahhahhh braaaah help breast cancer. like it allot. much good, such wow! much love for aah braaa. coka-cola sponcered it. lol. oh my satan aah brah is good
Compact
Its got too many tight itchy strings

Ahh bra great invention BUT

The whole idea of the Ahh bra is for comfort etc but I have felt apart from being convenient it keeps rolling up on the band and I have to keep on pulling it down even though it is the correct size but it just isn't comfortable at all but i still like the idea of it.
I like the idea of convenience especially when travelling
Keeps rolling up on me and I am not a large build

ngaire timu

ngaire timuasked

Can you buy these bras in New Zealand? if yes, which stores can I purchase them please?

lindalee

Sorry I dont know if they sell them in New Zealand. Honestly, save your money and dont buy them! Total waste of money and no support what so ever.

M Ramirez

Same here, I live in Australia, but honestly, this would be your worst purchase ever!
Not only no support, they're made for 13yolds with size A breasts, but being 100% nylon they're a sweat box!
I cannot believe that infomercials are allowed to lie so blatantly on TV, the other bras advertised as The Genie Bra, are exactly the same product, and they claim to have a super breathing fabric, when it's also PURE NYLON!!!!!
If you like the style, look online for the Bamboo ones, they only a tiny amount of nylon for strength but about 85% bamboo, best fabric, the rest stretch fabric. Can't tell you about support though, I'm waiting for mine, but I assume they will be roughly the same unless you wear inserts.

Del

Delasked

Comments lead me to believe that your nipples show if wearing one bra. How come they don't on the ladies modeling them? Is this false advertising?

Anyo

I personally did not notice that nipples were particularly visible when wearing the bra. One has to bear in mind that there are many different kinds of nipples, some of which are prominent and others are not. My main gripe with this type of bra was the comfort factor involving with the sizing around the midriff.

Jillian

Jillianasked

Do they roll up? as I have had a double mastectomy, I bought one and when I sat or wore it for a while, it did roll up and felt uncomfortable

Anyo

Hello Jillian, Yes, I found the Ahh Bra did roll up and become very uncomfortable, biting into my rib cage. The manufacturers need to either make the underband much wider, increase the circumference of the underband, or make it more elastic (or a combination).

McKait

I do find that they roll, yes. For them to do anything at all I need two or three on at once and even then I only wear them to bed. Usually by the morning even with a few on they have rolled. I prefer the cake soft maternity bra. It's like an ah bra that actually does something!

Get an answer from our members and TVSN (TV Shopping Network) representatives