Tackle Bamboo Underwear

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The bloody best pair of bamboo undies on the market!

Bought these for my boyfriend as he was complaining of chafing and I was sick of him adjusting himself and have to say, these have changed his life! He's finally stopped complaining and say's they're super comfy and lightweight so he doesn't even feel like he's wearing undies. I don't normally leave reviews but when these are that good I had to! Buy for all the men in your life ladies!

Jonty C.

Jonty C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the competition!

I own a number of competitor products, but I find myself looking for these in my jock draw. Super comfortable and build quality is really good. I also found the subscription a great way to buy.

Felicity D.

Felicity D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic and so comfy

Great product and so comfy! My son loves them and he’s really picky about comfort and coolness. Pretty easy to order online

Find out how Tackle Bamboo Underwear compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Very happy with this product

Really comfy and great value - bought these for my partner and he has already asked me to order some more. He has tried a few different brands over the years and is happy to have finally found some trunks that do the trick

Great Feeling Undies

Got a few pairs of these for Christmas and was really impressed. Love the breathable bamboo fabric and the 'No Swing Pouch' is a game changer. They fit really well and feel even better. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pair of quality undies. The team behind these have smashed it out of the park. Will definitely be coming back for more!

Comfy AF

Bought a pair for my partner, he said they are the most comfiest underwear he has ever worn and they didn't ride up at all. The bamboo fabric is also very soft, will definitely be purchasing more! Great job Tackle!

Matilda M

Matilda MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bloody awesome! I need more.

I bought a pair of these undies for my husband to give them a go. He's job is very active and he tends to sweat a bit. He wore his Tackle undies on a hot day at work and said "these are bloody awesome. I need more!" Needless to say we will be ordering a few more pairs... Highly recommend.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Jenny

Jenny Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best undies ever made

Bought these for my husband, he’s a very happy man. He reckons whoever made that pouch is a genius and they really are comfy AF, will be purchasing more.

EmmaH

EmmaHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Partner loves them!

Bought these for my partner and he said they are so comfy he bought more pairs. Stops chafing and doesnt ride up.

Phaedra

PhaedraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect storage for your tackle

Absolute smooth comfort all round! Fantastic quality. Best undies I have ever worn. I really like the colour choice too.

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great new brand of undies - my partner loves them! Will certainly be buying more. Just wish they made women’s too!

Very satisfied with the purchase, site & all things involved. Very satisfied with the purchase. Nice simple purchase of underwear for my partner.

EleanorG

EleanorGMELBOURNE

63 year old dad approves

I gave these to my dad for Christmas and he says they're very comfy, especially on hot days which is what I was hoping from the bamboo viscose as he's often outdoors during the day. 5 stars from dad and a successful gift!

Sam M

Sam MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fit, no chafe, all day comfort

Avoids chafe and ride up from my legs. Good fit and comfort while working long days. Wear them all day moving around for work without issue.

Long leg no chafe

Great fit, great length. Stops the chafe. Product is very very comfy, would purchase again many times it’s great comfy

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super comfy!

My wife bought these for me for Christmas and I’ve already ordered more. I’ve tried a few other similar brands but these are my favourite by far. The no chafe panel is awesome, comfiest undies I’ve ever had.

MrsMechanic

MrsMechanicVictoria

Hubby loves them! New favorite!

Got a pair for hubby to try, he is now converted! Loves the breathability of the bamboo and the non chaff in the legs- as being a mechanic is always hot and sweaty.
100% new favorite undies for him!

Lanes

LanesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally!!!

I have finally found a pair of jocks my husband doesn’t complain about, in fact it’s the first time he has ever had positive things to say. He loves the fit, the feel, the stretch, winner!!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Does as described! Comfy as.

Got these for my partner and he can't get enough. Comfortable, pouch structure is fantastic and supportive. The fabric is soft, breathable and stops the chafing.
Great work Tackle!!

Bundle Success

I got 7 pairs for the family for Xmas with the bundled discount and they where a absolute hit! We all had a comfy AF tackle Christmas.

The new staple undie

Brought these for my partners birthday a few months ago and he loves the feel of the bamboo undies. Now he won’t wear anything else!

Nick V.

Nick V.asked

Bamboo Underwear Mid Length

How do they compare to step ones? I've already got 15 of them!! Yours are cheaper...

Rob

Robasked

Bamboo Underwear

Where are these made?????

Grant W.
Grant W.

Yes, I would also like to know where they are made. I know Step One is Australian company but made in china.

Tackle
Customer ServiceTackle

Hi Rob & Grant, confirming Tackle is Australian designed and owned however the product is made in China. All the best.

Thomas T.

Thomas T.asked

Bamboo Underwear

Who came first? Tackle or step one? All these new bamboo undies start-ups claiming a brand new idea, but everyone is doing it! Are you all one company branding different styles? Is someone company hopping with the idea? What's the story?

TACKLE
TACKLE

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for reaching out. We’re an Australian owned business and we’ve been producing undies for Aussies for over 20 years. You’re right, Bamboo undies are nothing new, ours are just way more comfortable. Feel free to give them a go and let us know what you think. All the best.

Get an answer from our members and Tackle representatives

Compare both Tackle Bamboo Underwear
CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & BrandsOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes