Tackle Bamboo Underwear
Listing monitored by Tackle

Chris
Chris

Decent quality, comfy, MADE IN CHINA

Undies quite comfortable, decent materials. We'll see how long they'll last. Waiting for summertime to test it out in sweaty conditions. They take a lot of pride in saying "Australian designed and owned. Family business" and then..... undies MADE IN CHINA (still $25 per piece). Shame on you. I'd rather support local manufacturing.

Tackle
Customer ServiceTackle

Tackle Undies the new market leader

I've been wearing my new Tackle undies for the last 10 days very impressed great quality and super comfortable.
When I next purchase new underwear I'll be buying Talke undies.

The search is over

Finally fond the perfect combo. Pouch? Tick. Fly? Tick Bamboo? Tick So comfy. Reasonably priced and shipp fast. The search is over.

Adam M.
Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best undies I've worn.

Tackle underwear are some of the most comfortable and well fitted underwear I have ever worn. I am a big guy and have had issues with most underwear rolling up my leg but thankfully Tackle Undies stay right where you want them, they are also extremely soft and snug to wear. I look forward to replacing all my old undies with Tackle Undies.

MCM P.
MCM P.Sydney, NSW

Most comfortable pair I’ve owned

Very comfortable to wear — super soft and a perfect fit. Good quality and really good value. Will shop for more in diff colours

Super soft and new staple in the underwear draw

After wearing it for a few days I can already tell that these undies are super comfortable, soft, secure and breathable. I like how they feel and how they don’t give me any trouble like my old undies. The wife gives it a massive thumbs up as well, for the look, which is always a plus! Only one tip (like the rest of the reviews) is to get rid of the extra tag on the back and these undies would be perfect!

These undies are just as the package says.... "comfy AF!"

I admit that I was a bit sceptical with all the cheeky one liners. However they are super comfy and they function perfectly as described. They don't cause any chafe like you get with other undies. I know that I can wear these knowing that I am secure and snug. Every morning I enjoy the smooth softness of bamboo sliding up my legs and giving the boys a warm snug hug for the whole day!

Really good quality and comfortable underwear

Tackle Undies are a great length and very comfortable. They are super soft - 11/10 on the material. They definitely tick all the boxes.

CHOPPIE
CHOPPIESydney, NSW

Great fit and really comfy

Soft feel without sliding around too much or being to tight around the wait.
Very satisfied with the range and quality of it.

Adam E
Adam ECentral West, NSW

Great underwear

Great pair of undies, they were soft and comfy and breathable. Good length, plus no chafing, I would buy them again.

Neil
NeilHunter Region, NSW

Awesome Undies!

I googled best undies for chafing about 5 years ago and under-armour undies came up so I bought a heap of those and have been using them since then. I got a couple pairs of Tackle Bamboo Undies the other day as a present and damn they are good. A hundred times better than the under-armour ones. Smooth and soft! The misso says they look heaps better as well! Totally recommend 10/10

Very comfortable undies!

Very happy with these undies. Great sizing, supportive and keeps me cool and cosy where it matters the most. Keen to pick up some different colours! Only minor complaint is that the 'Tackle' logo is on the back of the undies, meaning I put them on back to front once by mistake... quickly resolved though. Aside from that, very happy wearing these all day - also great for exercising!

Andy L
Andy L

Best undies ever

I have tried other brands of cotton and bamboo fabric boxers and I found these boxers to be better all round. Specifically the waistband holds its shape, but they are also super comfortable and do not ride up. I found the fly hole slightly more difficult to negotiate than the brand “B” , but apart from that no complaints

Chad
ChadGippsland, VIC

They support where needed

Sooo comfy , one of the best underwear I have ever worn. They don't rude up and help keep everything in place

Good quality, comfortable undies

As others have said, these are some comfy undies. I've tried both the mid and long length and, while I prefer the mid, they're both great. No annoying tightness or chafing and they don't ride up. The fabric feels nice and soft. The only thing I didn't like was the label on the back. It wasn't uncomfortable or even noticeable when I was wearing them but it seemed an unnecessary addition.

Read more reviews - page 2

thattonybo
thattonyboasked
Bamboo Underwear

As question wasn't answered last time: did Tackle come first or Step One? Or did Step One just pay for more advertising?

tcam
tcam

Best to go to the source. Email both companys and ask

Nick V.
Nick V.asked
Bamboo Underwear Mid Length

How do they compare to step ones? I've already got 15 of them!! Yours are cheaper...

Goody275
Goody275

Nick I haven't tried Step ones and I know your question was 5 months ago but Tackle Underwear literally feel like your wearing nothing but they keep everything secure. I usually wear BONDS but these are 100x better. Definitely recommend trying Tackle

Mikle
Mikle

These are slightly more generously sized (Step One elastic is too tight to me), and have a fly. Otherwise, they're very similar.

Rob
Robasked
Bamboo Underwear

Where are these made?????

Grant W.
Grant W.

Yes, I would also like to know where they are made. I know Step One is Australian company but made in china.

Tackle
Customer ServiceTackle

Hi Rob & Grant, confirming Tackle is Australian designed and owned however the product is made in China. All the best.

See all Tackle Bamboo Underwear questions

Get an answer from our members and Tackle representatives

Tackle Bamboo Underwear

Compare both Tackle Bamboo Underwear
CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & BrandsOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes