Listing monitored by Westfund Health Insurance

• <1 week (59)
    • 1-2 weeks (11)
    • 2-4 weeks (4)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (65) · No (4)
Grace
Grace

Westfunds excellence

I have been with Westfund in excess of 10 years and they've always met my needs promptly and friendly. Easy to contact and always have your answers at their fingertips. A pleasure to be a member.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Grace, we always enjoy hearing from our loyal members. Thanks for sharing that we're easy to speak to and that we always have answers to your questions. We're so happy to hear that you find it a pleasure to be a member with Westfund.

Found a lovely person to look after my Health Cover. What a relief.

Jacqueline
JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Today I spoke to a customer service provider about my rebate and changing my payment. She was fantastic! She was quick and easy to talk to as well as reassuring and supportive by giving me advice on what I can do. I don't think I have ever spoken to a customer service representative and felt better after the experience, until today! I can't comment on anything else as I am only new to health insurance but Westfund have a great customer service representative working for them.

Claim Made No

Ebony
EbonyIllawarra, NSW

Great Customer service!!!!!

My partner and I decided to change our health insurance today and I was lucky enough to be put through to a Westfund employee called Daniel. Not only did he provide me with all the knowledge and information I was looking for, he gave me the best options for me and my partner and made the phone experience for a me a great one. I am looking forward to our future with the Westfund health insurance now thanks to Daniels great service and helpful advise!!!

SalachuQueensland

Used to be good and now - buyer beware!

Salachu

Thank you. The matter is now in hand with help from the Ombudsman who has helped to speed things along.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Rose
RoseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Westfund is a great health insurance company

Best Value for your dollar

The staff have always been extremely helpful and advise you on the "best" way forward for you and your benefits for your type of health needs, not pushing the most expensive BUT the most appropriate!

Neil Harris
Neil HarrisIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service still with Local Office in Wollongong

I switched to Westfund years ago after having been a member of AHM for over 40 years. AHM closed "local Office" having no "face to face" contact having to do things "online" this is no good to older people. Further AHM is "Corporate Business" (part of Medibank Private) and only interested in Profits. Westfund is owned by members, Staff very helpful in local office. further the coverage I get is more competitive in price and better "money for value", as well as excellent coverage in both Hospital and Doctors expenses.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Neil, we're so pleased to hear that you find us better value for money. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Craig C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

Wonderful staff, very courteous and professional. Great experience all queries handled efficiently and timely. Cannot fault the organisation. Wish I had known about the company many years ago so I could have joined then.

Claim Made No
WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Craig C., we're so happy to hear that you can't fault Westfund. Thanks for sharing your feedback and for choosing Westfund as your health insurer.

kennyboi
kennyboiAU

Unauthorised cancellation of my previous health fund

Susan
SusanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best private health insurance in Australia

Westfund's premiums are lower than many other health insurers and their payments for treatment are always generous. The staff are unfailingly friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Claims are settled quickly. We wouldn't be without Westfund, especially for dental and optical services.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Susan, It's so pleasing to hear that you find our staff approachable and knowledgeable. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Shining stars!

Westfund staff have been unfailingly supportive through a confusing changeover of policy. Every person we have dealt with has been patient, reassuring, helpful and considerate. Your staff are shining stars!

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Ruth, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with the quality of service you've received from our team and that you find them shining stars - we'll make sure to pass your kind words on.

Lea
LeaCentral West, NSW

Compare the quality of service not just the price

I had been approached by an independent company to compare my fund (Westfund) to the others. To fo this I needed to know what my fund was called. I rang and spoke to a lovely lady who was so helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable that it made me realise that not all funds are the same.

I won't be switching funds.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Lea, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We really appreciate when our members take the time to reach out to us.

It is wonderful to talk to a real person, based in Australia. Kirsten was friendly and knowledgeable and assisted me with multiple queries very efficiently. I love being with a NFP for my private medical insurance.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Kate, we're so pleased to hear that you find our team friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Laurence
LaurenceSydney, NSW

Could not ask more from a Health Fund!

I have now been a member of Westfund for many years and not once have I had reason to complain. My wife and I had multiple surgeries in the past 18 months and everything was taken care of by Westfund quietly and efficiently leaving us with just the worry of getting better. Making claims and getting refunds is as easy as falling off a log and I am more than happy with Westfund and cannot recommend them highly enough.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Laurence, we always enjoy and appreciate when our long-term members share their feedback with us. It's so pleasing to hear that you find peace of mind with your cover. Thanks for taking the time to recommend us.

Read more reviews - page 2

Jitender A.
Jitender A.asked

Hi There,
Is Westfund policy available in Victoria? Do you have any branch in victoria? will we be eligible for same benefits in victoria?

Craig C.

Not sure but their head office is in NSW and I live in Queensland so I think they might.

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Jitender A., Thanks for asking this question. Yes, you can join Westfund. Although, we don't have a Westfund Care Centre in Victoria. Our team are more than happy to talk you through your cover options to ensure you choose the right level of cover to suit your lifestyle needs. If you would like us to arrange for a member of our team to get in touch with you, please send us a private message with your name and best contact number or email address.

Joshua H.
Joshua H.asked

If I have had a rough month financially and am unable to pay my health insurance is there an option to put my Westfund health insurance on hold?

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Joshua H., thanks for asking this question. We are more than happy to help our members who may be experiencing financial difficulties. If you would like to discuss your options, we'd be happy to arrange for a member of our team to get in touch with you. If you would like us to arrange this for you, please send us a private message with your membership number and best contact number.

Jamie Mezzapelliasked

Hello does your company provide health insurance for Canadian citizens who are on a holiday working visa type 417, age 29, female?

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Jamie, thanks for asking this question. Yes, we do provide Overseas cover to people who hold 417 visas. If you would like to further discuss your cover options, please send us a private message with your best contact number or email address and we’ll happily arrange for a member of our team to get in touch with you.

Jamie Mezzapelli

Hello yes thank you for getting back to us, it is our daughter who is looking for insurance but has ask us to help her select the right plan, she is currently in Australia and working and is not able to talk during the day, we live in Canada and can speak to you at any time that is mutually agreeable, our email is [Contact Details Removed] and our cell is [Contact Details Removed] or [Contact Details Removed] my name is jamie and my husband is nick please let us know if it is possible to speak with us for the plan types and the quotes, of course our daughter will connect once we can guide her to which plan would be suitable for her. Thank you for your time...

WestfundWestfund Health Insurance

Hi Jamie, we'd be happy to discuss the best cover options for your daughter with you. We can confirm that we will be in touch via email shortly.

See all Westfund Health Insurance questions