Verifiedaustralianunity.com.au

Legallyblonde67
Legallyblonde67South East Queensland, QLD9 posts
 Pinned

Fast claims processing & acceptance

I bought an annual policy with Australian Unity because they covered my pre-existing medical conditions. Did a bunch of cruises then suffered a new medical condition so had to cancel another cruise I’d booked. Quick efficient claims process with unquestioned acceptance and payout.
  • Claim Made: Yes
  • Plan Coverage: Extras Only
  • Coverage Type: Single
  • Under 30: No
  • Claim Resolution Time: 1-2 weeks
  • Claim Date: April 2023
  • Claim Approved: Yes
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Kurt Gebbert
Kurt GebbertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Resolving the issue at first contact

Very knowlegable support. Resolving quickly the question at first contact Show details
Melissa B.
Melissa B.Southwest, VIC

Very Happy

I got my policy through I select, I select recommend Australian Unity. Australian Unity were so supportive and helpful and so understanding and non Judgemental, I was a little over whelmed and confused with what was the best policy for me. They did it all for me and made it so easy for me to understand. I got a follow-up call to see how I was going and if I understood the policy and wanted to go over anything in the policy.
I have only had the policy for about 7 months very happy. Show details
POG
POGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

Help Benefits

Again, they were accommodating and very helpful in explaining the help benefits and how to make claims Show details
Ourania c
Ourania c2 posts

Wonderful experience

Had a query from my surgical quote with item numbers. The lady was very helpful and explained step by step what was required. Great service and she had empathy. Show details
Rodolfo R.
Rodolfo R.3 posts

Excellent Service, prompt , friendly and professional from Daniel, Michael & Anna all very helpful

The phone service was very prompt, professional and friendly. My enquiries where answered Show details
Wayne D.
Wayne D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Refund of an invoice (Osteopath Visit)

I can't thank the operator enough for her courtesy and being extremely confident in answering my question. I wish more people were like her when you have a query at other places. she is a credit to Australian Unity Show details ·  1
Heinz
Heinz2 posts

Replacment card and extras claim, service was outstanding, polite and helpful. Show details ·  1
Bill
Bill

Very supportive and experienced

Fast phone service and expert advice and very professional services Show details ·  1
Paul T
Paul T4 posts

health

My query was efficiently resolved jggjg kh ljkhk kil kh Show details ·  1
Helen S
Helen SRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Friendly efficient service. Simple claims process made easier with reciprocal arrangements with the hospital I use. Show details ·  1
Stormy
StormyBligh Park5 posts

Great customer service

I've only recently switched to Australian Unity, but every contact I've had so far has been great. The staff members I've spoken to have been very pleasant and helpful. I couldn't fault them. Show details ·  1
Elisabeth Ferid
Elisabeth FeridSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Excellent support staff

Australian Unity support always assist me with any problems with patience and understanding, Show details ·  2
Glen
GlenPeel, WA2 posts

Always a positive experience

Transparent policy conditions. Easy claims process. Great focus on customer service. Short wait times for support. Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris2 posts

Always delivers on its promise

Always delivers on its promise and the staff know their job well and things actually get done. Show details ·  2

Jenny

How far back can I claim

billyboybliss
billyboybliss

Not sure what you mean. You need to have cover at the date of the receipt.

Jenny

Have been in the fund for many years--have receipts--just want to know how far back can I claim

Ronald E.
Ronald E.

have my details been sent to the office

Marianne
Marianne

I have been on the phone for 1 1/4 hours on hold waiting to check eligibility for a procedure I am about to have. Is this a standard of the usual service provided to ‘valued’ members? I am assuming that as it is now approaching 5.00 pm, I have wasted my time today.

Elissa
Elissa

I am saddened to hear about your experience, so similar to mine. Australian Unity weren't like this in the past. And I agree, having to listen to all the claims about their customer care while left on hold is horrible.

Contact info for Australian Unity Health Insurance