Brissy Carpet Cleaners

Brissy Carpet Cleaners

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

"Cleaned" my bond right out of my pocket

I found your level of professionalism and disagreeable nature to handle my landlords displeasure with the level of work performed to be rather uncomfortable. The bond cleaning service turned out to have an appropriate title, as I did not receive any bond on leaving my past rental.

sam

rip off - stay away

Red

Red

Damaged the property

These guys did such a shoddy job. The windows, bench tops, tiles and walls were still filthy.
On top of that the cleaner managed to knock a golf ball sized hole in the dry wall of the master bedroom.
I'm currently in the process if getting my money back for the repairs costs I had to foot.

jitenSouth East Queensland, QLD

cheating

we are cleaners working for this company
mathew always learn ask extra hours when we go bond cleaning
if customer refuse to demand extra hours company didn't give back deposit (booking deposit(
now this company didn't give us our pay
this company is joke

Elephant

Stay away!

Used this company which is also called Aim Property Solutions... Was quoted $405 for a two bedroom house and was charged the full amount prior to the clean. After spending an hour and half there they called and said it would then cost an extra $150. When I asked them to stop what they were doing and I would pay for the time they had already spent at the property I was told I wasn’t entitled to any form of a refund whether partial or not and that they would then charge by the hour. Their work was then not gaurenteed. They were rude and the quality of work that they had completed was appalling. Please don’t risk it, try another company!

SCAM - Do not hire!

S.M

S.MBrisbane

Scam company: Did not finish work walked off the job.

Denis D

Denis DAU

AIM ARE A SCAM, AVOID AT ALL COSTS

These guys are perhaps the shonkyiest operation I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. They use a fake website “Brisbane Bond Cleaners” to take bookings and a non-refundable deposit. Then the nightmare begins. They will say anything to get the booking. Then do not turn up at appointed time. They tell you that carpet cleaning is included, then charge it as an extra, and because you’re on the hook and out of time at the end of a lease, they know they have you by over a barrel. Avoid, AVOID, AVOID!

Terrible

Hired for a bond clean. Paid in advance. Walls were still filthy windows dirty floors and carpets looked untouched, had to hire a second lot of cleaners to finish the job (whom did a perfect job). They could not even get my address correct in the morning!!

Very Professional

Showed up on time, courteous, professional and did a great job at cleaning the carpet. A very good service.
So job well done overall. Fair price too.

Excellent and professional experience

Moving into our rental the carpets were filthy and smelly. Clearly a vacate carpet clean was not completed from previous tenants. The results are brilliant! Stains, marks and smell, gone. The technician was on time, polite and professional.

Brett

Brett

These people are dodgey as - really expensive too - just had a nightmare experience having to deal w

Waste $$$.

Nothing to recommend. Waste Money and time. Low quality and poor responsibility. My house manager Unsatisfied w their work!! Super expensive.

Helena

Helena

Worst customer service

Did not get to the cleaning stage with this company. After asking for a confirmation email on my booking twice and not receiving it i got on the phone the day before the booking and spoke with a manager who was patronizing and spoke over me. Refused to give me a chance to speak and tried to get me to pay for the service and ignored my concerns about their attitude towards customers. Ended up cancelling my booking and going with another company. I would rather go with a company who treat people with respect.

Pick these carpet cleaners! You won't be sorry!

This small business gives 5 star service. Prices are reasonable (with rewards for returning customers!) and the quality of the cleans exceeded my expectations. Both administration and cleaning staff are professional, friendly, knowledgable and responsive. Can't recommend highly enough for quality and value!

2nd time - still as great as first time

This is the second time we have used this company, an ill be honest, very happy with them. Staff was amazing and really easy to talk to and get along with, flexible and just generally good people. I have no doubt we will be back again and again.

Helen

HelenBrisbane

Will never use again- complete waste of money

Complete waste of money

Nothing about this experience was good. They were entirely inflexible with times, only saying we could book 'am' or 'pm', nothing more specific than that. All email communication was very brief and uninformative.
They arrived and for $100 so far as we can tell the vacuumed and poured some bleach on the top of one side of the mattress. Stains still entirely present, and when we asked them about whether they were going to clean the other side, they said it only needed the one side cleaned despite it being a flip-able mattress and being equally dirty both sides.
In future I'd set a $100 note on fire and clean it myself for better results

Jules

JulesBuderim

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Bond clean was not completed properly and they had to renter the property to clean, they then charged us an additional $530 on top of the $450 bond clean, which I did not authorise them to do! I received an invoice from AIM, and I called up immediately to cancel the job which they said they would cancel. A week later I got an invoice saying I had to pay the full costs in 7 days or it's going to a debt collector (for a job they didn't even do!) they are now not replying to any emails we send. AND We had to pay another cleaner to clean the property again! we have still not heard back from them when we asked them to send an invoice that actually reflected the service that was provided. I am taking this matter further.