Brissy Carpet Cleaners

Brissy Carpet Cleaners

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Brissy Carpet Cleaners

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpit & Mattresses Clean

Always provides a professional service no issues with booking or communication jobs always done to expectation. My technion this time was Matthew really professional, bubbly & friendly hope to get him again in the future.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Liz W.
Liz W.South East Queensland, QLD

Bond Clean

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Shocking carpet cleaning service

Hired guardian for cleaning of carpets, the so called technician who arrived (after 3 delays over 3 days) was lazy said “he didn’t do stairs” very rude indeed. I had to help him with move some of the equipment The job was poorly done missed large areas of 2 bedrooms. After speaking to management I was appalled at how I was treated. The lady on the phone was trying to blame me and hung up!!!

guardian carpets and pest also kown as various other companies for example - aim property solutions’ and ‘treday enterprises pty , brissy carpet cleaners, bug bandolits, Kristy Trede - Psychic & Soul Guide. Just read the comments and feedback below.stay clear of these scammers

Andy Gray
Andy Gray

Carpet cleaning at it’s worse and non existent customer service

Dinah
DinahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guardian Carpets & Pest or Treday Enterprises

This company goes by a few names I have just found out so beware. They have just stained a $2500 rug and refuse to speak to me at all about it. They will not take a phone call. They have answered an email saying it is urine over the rug. It wasn't there before they cleaned it and a more reputable rug cleaners opinion is that this particular material was left too wet for too long and stained. DO NOT USE. Be careful as they go by a few different names.

emma s.
emma s.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE - HORRIFIC SERVICE

Absolute scam!!!! Would give zero stars. Called me up the morning of the bond clean to 'renegotiate' basically needed an extra $100 or they wouldn't 'bond' clean would just 'do what they could'. Stated the oven and the bathroom needed more attention AND THEN sent me an invoice with "free oven clean". When I went to find my house keys turns out the cleaner had given them to "someone who said they were the property manager". They then asked me who my property manager and agent were as they would try and sort it out......avoid this company like the plague!!!!! Apparently they are well known by estate agents as being an absolute scam who regularly change their name!

Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.South East Queensland, QLD

Can I give zero stars?

Hopefully you do a review search on aim property solutions and DO NOT BOOK them. Shocking cleaning job, property manager charged me for their cleaners to redo the job despite going back to make good. No response to request to pay the other cleaners bill. No such thing as customer care. Totally appalling people

Lisa
Lisa

Scammers under different names

Refuse to refund deposits cancelled well in advance - just silence! They are no longer registered according to office of fair trading and are also associated with other companies that are no longer registered ‘bond cleaning in australia’ ‘guardian carpets and pest’ ‘aim property solutions’ and ‘treday enterprises pty ltd’. Keep well clear.

Mikaylah
MikaylahSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE!!

Do not book with these people. They are a rip off and cannot clean to save their lives! I booked with them and I had to return to clean the property properly!

Tina. G
Tina. GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience with Aim Propert Solutions

Aim Property Solutions :
I booked them to clean my two sofa chairs and 1 dining chair. My chairs were dirty and stained. The technician said it would come up brand new and i paid extra for stain removal. Neither sofa chairs came up brand new and the stain was faded but still noticeable. Their motto is 'you're satisfaction is our aim. That is not the case. I provided them with photo evidence of my chairs and all they offered was a return job. I mean if they couldn't do it the first time...they do not guarantee their upholstery work either. I do not recommend them.

Rip off and scam! Honestly stay away

Horrible customer service and kept throwing in added fees. Like the place was to dirty which it wasn’t as we did a pre clean. I could write for an hour at the incompetence of these people.

"Cleaned" my bond right out of my pocket

I found your level of professionalism and disagreeable nature to handle my landlords displeasure with the level of work performed to be rather uncomfortable. The bond cleaning service turned out to have an appropriate title, as I did not receive any bond on leaving my past rental.

sam

rip off - stay away

Red
Red

Damaged the property

These guys did such a shoddy job. The windows, bench tops, tiles and walls were still filthy.
On top of that the cleaner managed to knock a golf ball sized hole in the dry wall of the master bedroom.
I'm currently in the process if getting my money back for the repairs costs I had to foot.