Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Support

I recently worked with Greg Woodhead for windows ands doors for my extension. He was very helpful with the original quoting process and delivered the products on time. When it came to ask for help with a service issue Greg quickly and professionally pointed me to the correct person to handle the issue. Then finally when it came time to have the project certified Greg was able to provide the correct documents for the certifier.

Great product, outstanding customer service! Thank you Airlite

My name is Matt and I own and operate HB glass installations. I proudly install the Airlite product, One of the few suppliers Ive used who always get it right. Special mention to Greg Woodhead, Outstanding customer service thanks for making my life that much easier

Kate D

Kate DSydney, NSW

Great Service

I have just ordered the windows & doors from Airlite. My rep Greg Woodhead has provided excellent service and he has been very patient and assisted with my many questions. I am very happy with his service and product knowledge, it is now up to the production team to meet my expectations.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Nathan Deacon - Excellent Service

I would like to commend Nathan Deacon (Airlite Rep) for his high level of customer service during our most recent project. Nathan followed up our RFQ diligently and I can confidently say that Airlite won the sale due to his commitment and upfront approach to our needs.

Thanks again Nathan

Craig R.

Craig R.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service

They promise but do not deliver, product is ok but customer service is a disgrace. My builder told them he would never used them, now after 2 years waiting for a louvre I cannot say a nice word about them, specifically the brookvale outlet

Windows and Door Products

Paul Yeo is an excellent rep for Airlite courteous and reliable the Airlite product is good, however the fine detail on our current job at North Epplng is a bit lacking service has been good.

Airlite windows service

I' ve been working with airlite windows for a number of years and consider the service from Brylie Williams at the Mona vale to be full proof, great knowledge of the product, Basix and specific BCA Codes for the areas we are proposing to build.

Fantastic service every time

As a builder I deal with Brylie Williams at Airlite often, she is fantastic to deal with, always quick to reply to questions and full of knowledge. She helps keep my business running smoothly.

excellent service

I had an outstanding experience with Airlite windows. Brylie Williams went out of her way with all our requests. The windows turned up when they said they would. I would definitely use them again

Shoddy unprofessional incompetent company. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Run away.

Terrible service, awful experience....go elsewhere

Quotes took 2 weeks.We had our windows made in the time it took these guys to get a quote together. Pathetic effort.

We are local builders and that's their best effort to get a quote back to us quickly. Found an interstate supplier who quoted same day, and had them to site in the same time I was waiting for the quote. Pricing was the same, they now get all our work. Thanks airlite!

Excellent customer service from Nathan!

Amy F

Amy FSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Service

Much better second time round

After a really disappointing experience at the Brookvale showroom Nathan at their Thornleigh shop came through for us.

Really knowledgable and able to talk us through our options. Without his intervention after trying to ideal with Brookvale we would have taken our business elsewhere.

3 stars - 0 for Brookvale & 4 for Nathan's assistance.

Gerard

GerardSydney, NSW

Darrel,s Helping Hand

Contacted Airlite and spoke With Darrel Smith - He was in the area and was happy to call in and have a look and make some suggestions of the best way forward - Everything worked like clock work - Windows were delivered on Wednesday and installed by Sue and Eric first thing Thursday morning - and Radhika helped me with the final paperwork - could not be happier -- Big Thanks to everyone on the team - Jim

Steve

SteveSydney NSW

They don't last and no supplier doesn't sell parts

Bought aluminium bifold windows with stainess steel hinges. Stainless shouldn't rust, but these ones did. And broke. Airlite doesn't sell replacement parts or repair unless in warranty. A more professional company would stand by and support their products, not launch and leave.

no spare parts

be careful when buying airlite products, they don't sell spare parts, so if your windows break or damaged you cant repair.