Parcel2Courier.com

Parcel2Courier.com

Seamless Service

Phoned up with an enquiry and all question dealt with in a very professional manner.
Package was picked up ,as requested.Tracking system is/was most helpful. Can not give enough thanks as to the way this was all carried ot..

Shipping TypeDomestic

The best price comparison service

I had an oversized parcel and was getting frustrated looking for a courier service. I found Parcel2courier and they did all the work for me. Sensational service. The phone support was great and they even negotiated extra support from the courier.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

So easy and cheap

Easy to organise on a smartphone or pc. Good communication. Parcel was picked up on time and delivered quick. I'll keep using them in the future for sure. Good job

very fast delivery

I was amazed as the parcel was picked up on Tuesday morning and delivered to my daughter on Thursday.
Very fast and efficient. I will certainly be using your firm again. Thank you

Delivery TimeEarly

Terrible service

Terrible service, they dropped and damaged my item which was insured with them.Try to make a claim which then i find out there is so many loop holes they try to do to get out of it paying for the damages they coursed

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Shane - Sorry to hear your items were damaged, but our terms and conditions of insurance are very clear prior to you placing your order online as to what is / is not covered. They clearly state that we do not provide cover for 'Automotive Panels and Parts' (such as the car bonnet you sent). The reason they are not covered is simply because they are not suitable for courier services / are too easily damaged if not adequately packaged for transit. You would need to send such items with a specialist 'fragile' courier companies who are able to handle such freight. Further, our checkout process does strongly advise you prior to shipping (and you must agree to before you can complete your order) that if you continue to ship such items against our advice then you would need to take out your own separate insurance cover just in case. However in saying this, we are sorry that your items were damaged in transit with our courier partners.

Happy Customer

Service was great; the package was delivered 2 days ahead of the estimated time of arrival and the destination was Alice Springs. As a result, two very happy people; one - our client and two - ourselves as the sender.

Delivery TimeEarly

Excellent - so quick!!

Picked up soon after 12 in Brisbane and delivered to
Sydney next morning. Website was quick and easy and the quote included $500 insurance- I did lots of research before booking - excellent thank you!

Very good service

Website was easy to follow. Parcel was picked up and delivered on time. Cheaper than Aust Post. Very simple but good service.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Melbourne to Japan. Excellent service. Can't speak highly enough.

I've used your service, for an international receiver, many times now. Always very efficient. This time though, I made a mistake with the address. Your office staff could not have been more helpful. They not only reassured me that it would be ok, they rang on a number of occasions to tell me they were monitoring the package and the address change had been noted.

Melbourne to England

The parcel was picked up on time and delivered without a problem. There was a problem filling out the the forms on the website but one phone call ande all fixed. Will use again.

This is perfect.....

Lovely lady picked up parcel mid afternoon and son had his gifts by lunchtime next day! A little expensive, though.

excellent

Excellent services. However, you can improve your services by letting the sender have more space to provide more collection address instructions (eg. in case the collection address is difficult to find, the clearer instructions will help you to find the address easier ).

Excellent service

Parcel was picked up within 24 hours of booking it in. Driver was most personable and happy to answer any queries. An excellent service.

So happy my son told me about parcel2courier

My parcel was sent from Australia to Canada amid the Canadian postal strikes. The parcel was picked up at my door and it took less than a week to reach its destination. The help I received over the phone was exceptional and so helpful and the tracking kept me informed all the way until it was delivered. Can't recommend this service highly enough. Thank you

Thanks Delivered on time

Items collected early, the morning of power failure, only had 2 of 3 labels printed so driver unable to scan 3rd parcel.
Not withstanding all delivered.

Parcel2 Courier Good, DHL not so

The process of getting the pick up organised was easy, the customer service helpful when I needed to get a question answered.

DHL picked up the boxes within the stated time frame: Good. When the parcels were shipped they were shipped over 2 days - 3 parcels one day 2 the next: NOT Good, this delayed the delivery.

On the receiving side, in spite of the delay, I was impressed with how quickly this order came from Australia to The USA: GOOD.

When the boxes arrived 3 of the 5 were damaged, one so much so it appears to be missing items: NOT GOOD.

Sender or ReceiverSender and Receiver

I am very pleased with Parcel2Courier.com and do not use any other Freight company. However, as usua

My package was picked up by 4.00 PM on the arranged day, told delivery would be the following Tuesday but it was delivered on Wednesday. I have not heard any complaints from the receiver so I assume it was delivered in good condition and I received helpful tracking information. Overall I was very pleased with the transaction.

Very Happy

Sender ; Very Happy with service , would recommend it . I was notified when they would pick up , and the courier
was very helpful.

W

Package was not picked up on organised day and freight company not very helpful apart from that was very easy to use

Sender or ReceiverSender

Very reliable and on time. Very helpful over the phone.

Parcel was picked up within time as stated and delivered in timely fashion. At time of initial enquire, the person was helpful, courteous and explained the service in detail..