Parcel2Courier.com

Parcel2Courier.com

AMAZING company

Highly recommend this company, they went above and beyond helping me to get my parcel organised for pick up before the close of the pick up time, without their help I would not have made it in time and it would have had to wait until the following day.

Lightning fast

I sent a parcel to Singapore which was picked up on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. The whole process was clear and easy. I will definitely use this service again!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

An excellent seamless, trouble free service

Arrived ahead of time and in good order. third usage all good.
No extra fees, delivered ahead of time, easy credit card payment. Picked up on time, easy entry of box, parcel details

Great service.

Never sent a parcel this way. Easy to book online. Parcel was picked up on the day requested and arrived a few hours earlier than expected & in good condition. Tracking info not accurate but notification on delivery was quick. Very satisfied. Thank you

very efficient

actually half an hour early!Most impressive that I was kept informed of progress from prior to collection right through to eventual delivery, pick up from Thornlie, WA and delivered to Sans Souci in NSW

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

A quick and simple booking experience

A simple online booking system. As my parcel was not ready it was easy to rearrange another collection date. The parcel was then picked up at the scheduled time and arrived earlier than expected. Very happy with the overall experience.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Booked and picked up with Ease

Quick and easy online booking. Within half an hour of booking, couriers please were at our door. Package already delivered safe and sound. Great service as always P2C. Thanks again.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

very prompt & efficient service , hassle free.
Promptly came back with a quotation and delivered 1 day ahead of the estimated delivery date.
Both myself and my customer were very happy
Keep up your customer service

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Seamless delivery and reasonably priced

Have had great experience using your services. Easy to order online and reasonably priced for fast delivery . Packages were always picked on time.
Tracking was accurate and I was able to see where parcel was all the way to Italy.

Seamless Service

Phoned up with an enquiry and all question dealt with in a very professional manner.
Package was picked up ,as requested.Tracking system is/was most helpful. Can not give enough thanks as to the way this was all carried ot..

Shipping TypeDomestic

The best price comparison service

I had an oversized parcel and was getting frustrated looking for a courier service. I found Parcel2courier and they did all the work for me. Sensational service. The phone support was great and they even negotiated extra support from the courier.

So easy and cheap

Easy to organise on a smartphone or pc. Good communication. Parcel was picked up on time and delivered quick. I'll keep using them in the future for sure. Good job

very fast delivery

I was amazed as the parcel was picked up on Tuesday morning and delivered to my daughter on Thursday.
Very fast and efficient. I will certainly be using your firm again. Thank you

Terrible service

Terrible service, they dropped and damaged my item which was insured with them.Try to make a claim which then i find out there is so many loop holes they try to do to get out of it paying for the damages they coursed

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Shane - Sorry to hear your items were damaged, but our terms and conditions of insurance are very clear prior to you placing your order online as to what is / is not covered. They clearly state that we do not provide cover for 'Automotive Panels and Parts' (such as the car bonnet you sent). The reason they are not covered is simply because they are not suitable for courier services / are too easily damaged if not adequately packaged for transit. You would need to send such items with a specialist 'fragile' courier companies who are able to handle such freight. Further, our checkout process does strongly advise you prior to shipping (and you must agree to before you can complete your order) that if you continue to ship such items against our advice then you would need to take out your own separate insurance cover just in case. However in saying this, we are sorry that your items were damaged in transit with our courier partners.

Happy Customer

Service was great; the package was delivered 2 days ahead of the estimated time of arrival and the destination was Alice Springs. As a result, two very happy people; one - our client and two - ourselves as the sender.

Excellent - so quick!!

Picked up soon after 12 in Brisbane and delivered to
Sydney next morning. Website was quick and easy and the quote included $500 insurance- I did lots of research before booking - excellent thank you!

Very good service

Website was easy to follow. Parcel was picked up and delivered on time. Cheaper than Aust Post. Very simple but good service.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Melbourne to Japan. Excellent service. Can't speak highly enough.

I've used your service, for an international receiver, many times now. Always very efficient. This time though, I made a mistake with the address. Your office staff could not have been more helpful. They not only reassured me that it would be ok, they rang on a number of occasions to tell me they were monitoring the package and the address change had been noted.

Melbourne to England

The parcel was picked up on time and delivered without a problem. There was a problem filling out the the forms on the website but one phone call ande all fixed. Will use again.

This is perfect.....

Lovely lady picked up parcel mid afternoon and son had his gifts by lunchtime next day! A little expensive, though.