Ajax Spray n' Wipe

Deanne R.

Deanne R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smell is too overpowering

As a cook and mother, i've never used anything harsher than dish washing liquid on fridges and even benches. My husband uses this and it leaves smears on counters, and he uses it in the camp fridge which permeates the whole thing, in my opinion making it unsafe to store unsealed food inside and necessitating a deep clean to rid the smell.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s toxic

While the product works well everytime I use any Spray&Wipe products I end up with a 3 day headache. I’m not sure what’s in it but if you have a sensitivity to chemicals be aware!

Purchased at Coles.

JOB

JOB

Terrible for your eyes

It's difficult to know if this is a good cleaning product or not, because every time we have tried to use it, our eyes immediately get irritated. Sore and itchy, just from the smell. (We have NOT sprayed anywhere near our eyes!).

For example, we just sprayed a surface and immediately our eyes get red and itchy. We tried a couple of different versions of Ajax spray and wipe and this has happened each and every time.

Normally we use a different brand, but Ajax was the only brand left during the covid pandemic (now I'm wondering why). I was happy to buy it though, seeing as the Ajax brand has been around for so long.
Left incredibly disappointed to know this product is unusable and terrible for some people's health.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Jwy

JwySydney, NSW

Wonderful product.

It works a treat. I like the smell, its not to strong and I find it cleans and disinfects quite well. It also makes cleaning easier as you will find once you spray and wipe the bench it just comes clean straight away.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Colgate-PalmoliveAjax

Hi Jwy, we saw your review and wanted to thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoy using our Ajax Spray n'Wipe Apple & Citrus and it’s great to hear it makes cleaning easy for you. Thanks for your support!

Rhodes P.

Rhodes P.

Focused Grease Buster

Ajax Spray and Wipe is the perfect product for household cleaning as it's anti-bacterial and rips through dirt and stains. Dissolves grease in seconds. Ajax Spray and Wipe is the best product i have used around the home, and I would recommend Spray and Wipe to everyone

Ariel

ArielMackay

Can’t Live without this product

I simply love this product. Cleans the toughest grime and is simple to use. Affordability is the most information thing for me and Ajax is just that I can not fault this product I just love it.. highly recommended

Want to buy more

Can't find this anywhere in any of my local HB supermarkets. Where can I buy it??? Love the product, particularly the smell. Tried others but not as good. Only want Violet & Apple Blossom

georg

georgnewcastle

Kills insects

Kills ants and mosquitos. Was wondering what in the ingredients did this and if it was harmful to humans?
Lactic Acid Natural antibacterial agent
Fragrance Pleasant Scent
Sodium Hydroxide pH adjuster

Leonie

Leonie

This product does the job well.

I don't want my bathroom, laundry and toilet to smell like violets and apple or any other exotic aroma.
Just want good old fashion smell of 'Clean' Ocean Fresh suited extremely well. So PLEASE bring it back.

Poor quality

Wipes are so thin it is impossible to remove just 1 wipe at a time. The perforations mean every wipe breaks in two when attempting to get them out of the packet and as they break and tear so easily you waste a third of the wipes just getting started. Absolute waste of money and I will not be buying again.

Tracey

TraceyGippsland, VIC

Very disappointed

I am a cleaner and I have always used this product and have never had an issue. I always buy it by the carton full. The last two boxes I have purchased the triggers have not worked on any of them. Have even started buying them from different supermarkets and still the triggers will not work. I have to squeeze the triggers several times and squeeze the bottle at the same time. Very frustrating and disappointing as I really like your product...

Helena

HelenaSydney

Cleans tiles smooth

It works well in kitchen and bathroom sinks and tiles are smooth and smells clean after spraying. It removes dirt, grime and moldy portions easily and leaves a clean smell. I just don't like that it leaves a sticky feeling when I spray too much of the product on tiles and other kitchen surfaces.

tanny south aussie

tanny south aussieadelaide

Divine blends . Violet and apple blossom smells and clean is awesome

I always use the ajax spray and wipe line but this smell is amazing and it lingers, makes the whole room smell awesome for hours and cleans just as well as the others in the ajax range

Krystal P

Krystal PMelbourne

Buyers Beware

I purchased to clean up kitchen and cooktop. this product smells fantastic but it rubbed off all my decals on my cooktop :-( I thoughts it was safe and mild enough to use but clearly no. I now only use it on hard surfaces.

JessR12

JessR12AU

Leaves surfaces sticky and streaky

I bought this as a general purpose cleaner for my benches, table, etc. it leaves my benches feeling sticky and I cleaned my fridge and microwave doors with it and they were cloudy and streaky. Going back to good old hot soapy water! The only good thing about it is the smell.

Simon J.

Simon J.South East Queensland, QLD

Citric Acid is contained in this Product - Will damage Engineered Stone Benchtops

Good Product for Cleaning though the Citric Acid will damage the Stone Benchtop Surface over a period of time

Great for General Cleaning of other surfaces

Dont use on STONE BENCHTOP especially Caesarstone Benchtops

K Kennett

K KennettWoorinen South

ajax spray n wipe basin and toilet

Wipes get into crevices, but need several wipes to do good cleaning. Difficult to remove from package, like cheap baby wipes.Thin and tear easy when removing. Package states wipes are large, but each are small.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Gleaming Results

I became hooked on this product - Ajax Spray n’ Wipe 5 in 1 multipurpose, after a bottle was left behind by a friend. It works beautifully and economically, leaving no smears, smudges or residue, it leaves a fresh fragrance, has a refill bottle option as the spray nozzle works without replacing the whole item!

Even though I consider all these cleaning, anti-bacterial products gimmicky as they do not replace “elbow grease”; to rid surfaces of hidden built up grim, I do find Ajax Spray n’ Wipe useful ‘after’ a well cleaned kitchen, bathroom, laundry etc.
No smears, smudges or residue. Refill & Save
Price

impressed

impressedMid North Coast, NSW

Ant killer!

I got home from work and ants had invaded my house for a speck of sugar lol I sprayed multipurpose ajax spray and wipe to try to break the fermone trail and upon touching the ants they promptly died! I have never seen anything kill amts like that! And it's a pretty good cleaner too!

Smell very strong...

Great multipurpose spray

I really like the citrusy smell. I find this a great general purpose cleaner and use it on most surfaces as a quick fresh fix. I buy it in a Triple pack from Costco - Its great on greasy surfaces when used with paper towel and leaves a nice fresh smell in the air. I also use it on the bathroom surfaces.
cheap, nice smell
not great for old/deep dirt.