Ralph

RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality with questionable warranty and aftersales

ArtyCentral, SA

Tip Top Service

Living in an isolated area....it is difficult to get trades people to provide their services and so many times its a DIY job. Recently I had need to replace a couple of mixer tap cartridges...I contacted your company and spoke with a young lady Manji...she was most helpful and polite. I highly recommend your products and service...and please pass on my sincere thanks to Manji

Arty, I will pass on your thanks to Nanjit

Gary

Gary

Had leaky tap so we contacted the customer service folks as it was covered by warranty. They sent a replacement cartridge immediately. Had it installed two days later. Great service.

Anil

AnilSydney, NSW

Perfect Service during Warranty period

I contacted Alder due to a leaking shower. The shower base had come off and could not be used. Alder Tapware dealt with my warranty claim in the most professional way,replaced the shower head quickly and gave exceptional service. Anil

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

I recently contacted Alder tap ware due to an issue with our shower. Despite the product being out of warranty they happily replaced the product within 24 hours of contacting them.
They have a good product and exceptional service. Would happily recommend!

Rsrem

Rsrem

Perfect service!

Recently contacted Alder asking to fix my tap dripping issue.
Cindy arranged a plumber and it was fixed in a very short term. Thank you for the great service! Highly recommend

Robert Smith

Robert SmithPerth, WA

Fantastic After Sales Service

We had a couple of "hiccups" with Alder Tapware Shower Heads more than 12 months after the one year warranty had expired.
The delightful people at Alder Tapware immediately replaced the shower heads without charge or shipping the same day!

Result = One VERY happy customer!

A special "Thank You!" to Cindy, wonderful customer service!
I'll buy from Alder's range again because they stand firmly behind their products and that inspires total confidence.

Brilliant Company with Fantastic After Sales Service

One of the best suppliers I deal with. Alder's product range and price is absolutely fantastic and their after sales service is second to none. Would recommend Alder to anyone.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Perfect Afterpurchase Customer Service

Extremely helpful with product care and afterpurchase support. Had a small issue with one of my heads after a year of use and the rep was able to help me quickly and effectively. Thank you

Outstanding Customer Service

I am truly thankful for the amazing customer service I have received from Cindy today. I have Alder tapware throughout my home and she came to my rescue even though my product was no longer under warranty and Alder had no obligation to fix my issue. I have truly never had such fantastic customers service from a company before and would highly recommend Alder.

DoxificusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ignore new customers much??

Great Service

Thanks to Marisa for helping us replace a shower head. Put in the request on a Friday and the part came on the Monday. Cannot fault Alder Tapware, there service was top notch. Thanks Again

Fred

FredTorquay

A shining example.

Wow!
Thank you Cindy for all your help yesterday morning when I rang you about a broken slider
on our shower. You obviously know your product and were extremely pleasant and patient on the phone and a delight to deal with and an asset to your company.
I was absolutely amazed when your parcel arrived this morning, on the other side of Australia, barely 24 hours after I ordered it.
I have to say this is the best and fastest service I have ever received anywhere and other companies could well take note.
Congratulations and thank you again for your excellent service.
Highly recommended!

Great service.

The staff were Polite and easy to communicate with. Posted our item and it arrived the next day. Would definitely recommend.

Trace

Trace

Excellent customer service

After an issue with a hand held shower head (over 12 months past the date of the original invoice) it was replaced with no questions asked. Replacement fitting arrived within 2 days. Excellent customer service

Thalia

ThaliaAdelaide

Fantastic customer service

After 2 1/2 years we had a minor problem with a tap dripping. Rang and emailed Alder on a Friday and the product was delivered on Monday. Adler is based in Perth and myself in Adelaide.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for their professionalism, their prompt response and fast delivery of our spindles.

Many companies out there could learn a lot from your company. I have no hesitation in recommending your products to anyone.

Ray

RayPerth, WA

Problem Fixed

What a great company to deal with and thank you Cindy. Had a minor product problem after 10 month of use. Cindy not only was willing to arrange replacement parts but also arranged for a plumber to fit them. Nothing was too much trouble and the problem was fixed with 4 days. Bloody brilliant service. Well done Alder and thank you Cindy.

Allan

AllanNorth Coogee Perth WA

Excellent service provided by Cindy, best customer service I have experienced.

Upon ringing Alder for advice Cindy was so helpful and provided me with me with the answers to all my queries. The replacement parts were received within days complete with full instructions which were easy to follow. The taps were originally fitted by my builder three years ago. However this made absolutely no difference to the service I received, well done Alder and a big thank you to Cindy.

Theo M

Theo MMargaret River

Alder tapware

Several years after installation Alder offered to replace and fit replacement tapware when there was a problem with the finish.

Well done Alder

A&N

A&NMelbourne

#1 for Brilliant Customer Service

What an absolute pleasure it was to deal with this Alder Tapeware. Our product unfortunately was just out of warranty when it decided to no longer work (due to poor builder installation) With a quick phone call and pleasant conversation with Will a replacement was sent out. He was a pleasure to deal with and had great customer service skills. The communication was first class and followed up with up to date emails with installation tips and delivery estimations. Will was brilliant! 6 out of 5!

REB

REBasked

I am having to replace my bathroom basin taps (Alder brand) as the hot water tap will not turn off- the handle keeps spinning around. The set is at least 10 years old and looks very like the VERDE series.
How do I remove the flange? Also, how long is the spindle? I need to know so as to purchase a replacement set before I pull the existing tap apart.

Arty

Im not a plumber....but I did have a problem with a bathroom tap about a year ago, I telephoned Alder Tapware office and found them to be most helpful and was able to remove the damaged tap and fix the leak

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

Reb, sorry for late reply but Alder Tapware was closed for Christmas/New Year break.
To remove the flange you will first need to unscrew button, handle should then pull straight up. flange can be removed by unscrewing, if a little tight as the soap scum does build up, pour a little hot water over the top to loosen. Verde Basin shallow seated spindle is 88mm (without jumper valve) our product code is 00161 and this can be purchased at your local plumbing merchant, or if you are local pop in and see us at 15 Mumford Place Balcatta WA. if you are still unsure please don't hesitate to contact our maintenance team on customer.service@aldertapware.com.au

Terry P.

Terry P.asked

Alder tap handle Flat Spanner

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

Terry, if you email our customer service department - customer.service@aldertapware.com.au and advise which range of tapware you have, a flat spanner will be sent out to you. If you are unsure what range you have please go to our website to confirm.

Bianca A.asked

Could anyone post a photo of the Alder Zen tapware, I just need to confirm that is what our taps are? Having trouble getting the tap head off, have a flat vandal proof spanner remover but the tap still won't come off...

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

Bianca, the Zen Tapware has been superseded by our Niseko range - same type of handle different flange. If the handle does not come off try rocking side to side after you have loosened the screw on base of handle. This sometimes will loosen any calcium build up (very common) that may have formed on spindle.

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

if you would like to send an email to our customer service - customer.service@aldertapware.com.au and a photo/picture will be sent to you to confirm Zen tapware.

Bianca A.

Hi Suzi, thanks for getting back to me. I can loosen the screw with the spanner on our basins but the one in the shower is stuck tight. Any tips to remove it?

Get an answer from our members and Alder Tapware representatives