4.3

Carl

CarlGippsland, VIC

Customer service

I cannot be more pleased with the customer service, extremely fast and efficient. The best service I have ever experienced.

Alder TapwareAlder Tapware

Hi Carl. Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback. We really appreciate it. Thank you - The Alder Team

Poor quality product and shocking customer service

Had 2 Vito Bertoni shower heads one in main bathroom, one in ensuite.
Both products failed after 12 months, both units were replaced.
14 months later one of the replacement units has failed.
Customer Service rep refused to replace citing 12 month warranty, despite being made aware of statutory warranties.
To have 3 out of 4 products fail shows it is not a premium product.
I am shocked at the responce I have had.
Will continue to fight this as my staturtory right!

Davros

Waste of money upgrading to this brand

Do not waste your money buying or upgrading to this companies rain head showers......absolute waste of our money. The rain heads separate and yeah the best they will do is email you a highlighted footnote that tells you that part has a 1 year warranty. All it does is have water flow through it and you are not confident enough to cover "premium" tapware for longer......off to consumer affairs, I wont be fobbed off. We paid a lot of money to have our new home completely upgraded to this "premium" brand and you guys cant even cover a rain head that you probably punch out in China for 10 bucks.

Davros

All sorted now thanks to Sarah, well and truly redeemed yourselves guys. The new rain head is amazing thankyou very much!

Alder TapwareAlder Tapware

We really appreciate your comments above and so glad you love your Shower Head as much a s we do! Thanks for taking the time to comment above. The Alder Team xx

Ralph

RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality with questionable warranty and aftersales

ArtyCentral, SA

Tip Top Service

Living in an isolated area....it is difficult to get trades people to provide their services and so many times its a DIY job. Recently I had need to replace a couple of mixer tap cartridges...I contacted your company and spoke with a young lady Manji...she was most helpful and polite. I highly recommend your products and service...and please pass on my sincere thanks to Manji

Arty, I will pass on your thanks to Nanjit

Gary

Gary

Had leaky tap so we contacted the customer service folks as it was covered by warranty. They sent a replacement cartridge immediately. Had it installed two days later. Great service.

Anil

AnilSydney, NSW

Perfect Service during Warranty period

I contacted Alder due to a leaking shower. The shower base had come off and could not be used. Alder Tapware dealt with my warranty claim in the most professional way,replaced the shower head quickly and gave exceptional service. Anil

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

I recently contacted Alder tap ware due to an issue with our shower. Despite the product being out of warranty they happily replaced the product within 24 hours of contacting them.
They have a good product and exceptional service. Would happily recommend!

Rsrem

Rsrem

Perfect service!

Recently contacted Alder asking to fix my tap dripping issue.
Cindy arranged a plumber and it was fixed in a very short term. Thank you for the great service! Highly recommend

Robert Smith

Robert SmithPerth, WA

Fantastic After Sales Service

We had a couple of "hiccups" with Alder Tapware Shower Heads more than 12 months after the one year warranty had expired.
The delightful people at Alder Tapware immediately replaced the shower heads without charge or shipping the same day!

Result = One VERY happy customer!

A special "Thank You!" to Cindy, wonderful customer service!
I'll buy from Alder's range again because they stand firmly behind their products and that inspires total confidence.

Brilliant Company with Fantastic After Sales Service

One of the best suppliers I deal with. Alder's product range and price is absolutely fantastic and their after sales service is second to none. Would recommend Alder to anyone.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Perfect Afterpurchase Customer Service

Extremely helpful with product care and afterpurchase support. Had a small issue with one of my heads after a year of use and the rep was able to help me quickly and effectively. Thank you

Outstanding Customer Service

I am truly thankful for the amazing customer service I have received from Cindy today. I have Alder tapware throughout my home and she came to my rescue even though my product was no longer under warranty and Alder had no obligation to fix my issue. I have truly never had such fantastic customers service from a company before and would highly recommend Alder.

DoxificusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ignore new customers much??

Great Service

Thanks to Marisa for helping us replace a shower head. Put in the request on a Friday and the part came on the Monday. Cannot fault Alder Tapware, there service was top notch. Thanks Again

Fred

FredTorquay

A shining example.

Wow!
Thank you Cindy for all your help yesterday morning when I rang you about a broken slider
on our shower. You obviously know your product and were extremely pleasant and patient on the phone and a delight to deal with and an asset to your company.
I was absolutely amazed when your parcel arrived this morning, on the other side of Australia, barely 24 hours after I ordered it.
I have to say this is the best and fastest service I have ever received anywhere and other companies could well take note.
Congratulations and thank you again for your excellent service.
Highly recommended!

Great service.

The staff were Polite and easy to communicate with. Posted our item and it arrived the next day. Would definitely recommend.

Trace

Trace

Excellent customer service

After an issue with a hand held shower head (over 12 months past the date of the original invoice) it was replaced with no questions asked. Replacement fitting arrived within 2 days. Excellent customer service

Thalia

ThaliaAdelaide

Fantastic customer service

After 2 1/2 years we had a minor problem with a tap dripping. Rang and emailed Alder on a Friday and the product was delivered on Monday. Adler is based in Perth and myself in Adelaide.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for their professionalism, their prompt response and fast delivery of our spindles.

Many companies out there could learn a lot from your company. I have no hesitation in recommending your products to anyone.

Ray

RayPerth, WA

Problem Fixed

What a great company to deal with and thank you Cindy. Had a minor product problem after 10 month of use. Cindy not only was willing to arrange replacement parts but also arranged for a plumber to fit them. Nothing was too much trouble and the problem was fixed with 4 days. Bloody brilliant service. Well done Alder and thank you Cindy.

REB

REBasked

I am having to replace my bathroom basin taps (Alder brand) as the hot water tap will not turn off- the handle keeps spinning around. The set is at least 10 years old and looks very like the VERDE series.
How do I remove the flange? Also, how long is the spindle? I need to know so as to purchase a replacement set before I pull the existing tap apart.

Arty

Im not a plumber....but I did have a problem with a bathroom tap about a year ago, I telephoned Alder Tapware office and found them to be most helpful and was able to remove the damaged tap and fix the leak

Alder TapwareAlder Tapware

Reb, sorry for late reply but Alder Tapware was closed for Christmas/New Year break.
To remove the flange you will first need to unscrew button, handle should then pull straight up. flange can be removed by unscrewing, if a little tight as the soap scum does build up, pour a little hot water over the top to loosen. Verde Basin shallow seated spindle is 88mm (without jumper valve) our product code is 00161 and this can be purchased at your local plumbing merchant, or if you are local pop in and see us at 15 Mumford Place Balcatta WA. if you are still unsure please don't hesitate to contact our maintenance team on customer.service@aldertapware.com.au

Terry P.

Terry P.asked

Alder tap handle Flat Spanner

Alder TapwareAlder Tapware

Terry, if you email our customer service department - customer.service@aldertapware.com.au and advise which range of tapware you have, a flat spanner will be sent out to you. If you are unsure what range you have please go to our website to confirm.

Bianca A.asked

Could anyone post a photo of the Alder Zen tapware, I just need to confirm that is what our taps are? Having trouble getting the tap head off, have a flat vandal proof spanner remover but the tap still won't come off...

Alder TapwareAlder Tapware

Bianca, the Zen Tapware has been superseded by our Niseko range - same type of handle different flange. If the handle does not come off try rocking side to side after you have loosened the screw on base of handle. This sometimes will loosen any calcium build up (very common) that may have formed on spindle.

Alder TapwareAlder Tapware

if you would like to send an email to our customer service - customer.service@aldertapware.com.au and a photo/picture will be sent to you to confirm Zen tapware.

Bianca A.

Hi Suzi, thanks for getting back to me. I can loosen the screw with the spanner on our basins but the one in the shower is stuck tight. Any tips to remove it?

Get an answer from our members and Alder Tapware representatives