Alder Tapware

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

I recently contacted Alder tap ware due to an issue with our shower. Despite the product being out of warranty they happily replaced the product within 24 hours of contacting them.
They have a good product and exceptional service. Would happily recommend!

Rsrem

Rsrem

Perfect service!

Recently contacted Alder asking to fix my tap dripping issue.
Cindy arranged a plumber and it was fixed in a very short term. Thank you for the great service! Highly recommend

Robert Smith

Robert SmithPerth, WA

Fantastic After Sales Service

We had a couple of "hiccups" with Alder Tapware Shower Heads more than 12 months after the one year warranty had expired.
The delightful people at Alder Tapware immediately replaced the shower heads without charge or shipping the same day!

Result = One VERY happy customer!

A special "Thank You!" to Cindy, wonderful customer service!
I'll buy from Alder's range again because they stand firmly behind their products and that inspires total confidence.

Brilliant Company with Fantastic After Sales Service

One of the best suppliers I deal with. Alder's product range and price is absolutely fantastic and their after sales service is second to none. Would recommend Alder to anyone.

Alan

Alan

Perfect Afterpurchase Customer Service

Extremely helpful with product care and afterpurchase support. Had a small issue with one of my heads after a year of use and the rep was able to help me quickly and effectively. Thank you

Outstanding Customer Service

I am truly thankful for the amazing customer service I have received from Cindy today. I have Alder tapware throughout my home and she came to my rescue even though my product was no longer under warranty and Alder had no obligation to fix my issue. I have truly never had such fantastic customers service from a company before and would highly recommend Alder.

DoxificusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ignore new customers much??

Great Service

Thanks to Marisa for helping us replace a shower head. Put in the request on a Friday and the part came on the Monday. Cannot fault Alder Tapware, there service was top notch. Thanks Again

Fred

FredTorquay

A shining example.

Wow!
Thank you Cindy for all your help yesterday morning when I rang you about a broken slider
on our shower. You obviously know your product and were extremely pleasant and patient on the phone and a delight to deal with and an asset to your company.
I was absolutely amazed when your parcel arrived this morning, on the other side of Australia, barely 24 hours after I ordered it.
I have to say this is the best and fastest service I have ever received anywhere and other companies could well take note.
Congratulations and thank you again for your excellent service.
Highly recommended!

Great service.

The staff were Polite and easy to communicate with. Posted our item and it arrived the next day. Would definitely recommend.

Trace

Trace

Excellent customer service

After an issue with a hand held shower head (over 12 months past the date of the original invoice) it was replaced with no questions asked. Replacement fitting arrived within 2 days. Excellent customer service

Thalia

ThaliaAdelaide

Fantastic customer service

After 2 1/2 years we had a minor problem with a tap dripping. Rang and emailed Alder on a Friday and the product was delivered on Monday. Adler is based in Perth and myself in Adelaide.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for their professionalism, their prompt response and fast delivery of our spindles.

Many companies out there could learn a lot from your company. I have no hesitation in recommending your products to anyone.

Ray

RayPerth, WA

Problem Fixed

What a great company to deal with and thank you Cindy. Had a minor product problem after 10 month of use. Cindy not only was willing to arrange replacement parts but also arranged for a plumber to fit them. Nothing was too much trouble and the problem was fixed with 4 days. Bloody brilliant service. Well done Alder and thank you Cindy.

Allan

AllanNorth Coogee Perth WA

Excellent service provided by Cindy, best customer service I have experienced.

Upon ringing Alder for advice Cindy was so helpful and provided me with me with the answers to all my queries. The replacement parts were received within days complete with full instructions which were easy to follow. The taps were originally fitted by my builder three years ago. However this made absolutely no difference to the service I received, well done Alder and a big thank you to Cindy.

Theo M

Theo MMargaret River

Alder tapware

Several years after installation Alder offered to replace and fit replacement tapware when there was a problem with the finish.

Well done Alder

A&N

A&NMelbourne

#1 for Brilliant Customer Service

What an absolute pleasure it was to deal with this Alder Tapeware. Our product unfortunately was just out of warranty when it decided to no longer work (due to poor builder installation) With a quick phone call and pleasant conversation with Will a replacement was sent out. He was a pleasure to deal with and had great customer service skills. The communication was first class and followed up with up to date emails with installation tips and delivery estimations. Will was brilliant! 6 out of 5!

Great customer service and delivery

Needed replacement cartridge under warranty for five year old tap. No issues with validating warranty. Part was shipped from WA on Thursday and received in Victorian country at 11:00 am on Friday. Would highly recommend.

Ccc

CccMelbourne

Fantastic service

Great customer service

I sent through a request for a new part. Within 48 hours I was called and the part was shipped within the hour. Will was polite and gave me handy tips on how to install the part. If this is anything to go by, I'll be using them again when I next need to purchase products.

Beautiful product. Excellent service

I emailed a question through on Wednesday, was phoned by Will on Thursday, replacement part and precise instructions arrived on Friday. I am very impressed with Will, the product and the service.

Anjalaasked

Hi, we have three sets of Alder Zen basin tapware in our bathrooms which were installed by the builder. We have had a lot of difficulty changing the washers every time the taps leak. And now we're not even able to remove the spindle off the tap. The builders had also installed Alder Zen shower taps in both bathrooms which caused a lot of issues and we ended up spending over $1000 to remove them and replace with another brand. So we're quite fed up with the issues we're having with the basin taps as well. Contacting you as a last resort before we end up having to replace all three basin tap sets with another brand. Can you please help.

Trent Jones
Trent Jones

Hi Anjala, I would contact Alder directly. This seems very odd. Im sure if you speak to someone in their after sales area they should be able to help. Alders number is (08) 6217 0600

Anjala

Thank you, I will call them.

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

Anjala, please send an email through to our Customer Service team with your address details, or call us on our free call number 1800 800 919, as you require the flat spanner to remove the handles from the Zen tapware, this will be posted out to you. email: customer.service@aldertapware.com.au

Michaelasked

How does one remove the spindle handle off the Alder Tapeware Zen basin set.

Michaelasked

How does one remove the spindle handle off the Alder Tapeware Zen basin set.

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

Michael, to remove the handle off the Zen tap ware you will need a pronged flat spanner - this should have been left by plumber/builder on install, but if you don't have, please send your details (home address) through to our customer service inbox - customer.service@aldertapware.com.au will can post spanner out to you.

Hi Suzi,
Thank you so much for getting back to me.
In the meanwhile we have had a Plumber attend to the matter and he had a couple of the spare 'tools', which he left with us, so I wont be needing any sent to me.
Michael Avila

Suzi M.Alder Tapware

Michael, glad the plumber was able to sort out for you.

Get an answer from our members and Alder Tapware representatives