73% · 2910 · 25%

4.4

Bella
Bella

Poor Customer Service. Poor Quality

I have a 4 year old home with Alder tapware, and the rain showerhead is leaking. I called their customer service team and was told the warranty is only up to a year. The lady on the phone was very rude and dismissive. No empathy whatsoever. I have upgraded to this expensive showerhead expecting that it would last for more than 4 years. Very poor quality and poor customer service. Avoid at all costs.
Wendy McLaren
Wendy McLarenIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding quality of service

I found the quality of service outstanding provided by Suzy at Alder tapware.
We have an issue with one of our vanity taps where the handle came loose and could not be fixed.
After listening to my problem Suzy was right on to the situation and the problem has been resolve by replacement part under warranty. I can't tell you how grateful I am to Alder for looking after their customers by providing such quality of service. Thank you so much. I am very grateful and sincere thanks to Suzy for being so understanding. Kind regards. Wendy McLaren. Sydney. Show details
Tobie
Tobie

Very poor quality taps

Have a 4 year old bathroom faucet mixer tap that one day, upon opening the tap, pushed the spout right out of the base. On inspection I found that there is a small headless screw that is suppose to hold the sprout in place that that has rusted to near disintegration. YES RUSTED, WHO USE A FERROUS SKEW IN A TAP. Alder do. Alder is junk, don't go there.
Update: Alder has replaced the mixer tap set very efficiently, it was a pleasant surprise. Excellent customer service. Thanks Tobie Show details ·  1
Nonna
NonnaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

A whole experience was amazing!

Very fast, fair and accurate! We couldn't believe that move from Sydney to Central Coast could be so quick and easy. Thank you so much for your professionalism! Your Company is definitely highly recommended! And personal Thank you to Marvin and Salwan!
Nat
Nat14 posts

Poor quality

Built a house two years ago and noticed the silver paint has come off the shower heads and the plastic underneath is visible. I noticed this already starting less than a year after building. Horrible and cheap quality, this was an upgrade as well. Show details
New home blues
New home blues

Hit and miss

Built a house just over a year ago and three of five taps (all mixers) have failed. Two have been replaced by Alder and one was "repaired". The "repaired" tap still leaks and the coating is now flaked and discoloured. The two that seem to be good are larger mixers and taps for the kitchen and laundry with the poorer quality products being installed in the bathrooms. Not happy with the quality of these mixers - this is clearly a design fault and should have been changed when the other warranty jobs were done. Show details
Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Not great and poor customer service

I have built a new home and the first year the HS205 shower head just broke.
I am diligent with cleaning and have followed manufacture cleaning instructions.
After receiving a replacement, again under 12 months the shower head has again broken. After many attempts to make contact with Alder, they tell me they will not send out a replacement.
I have contacted consumer affairs and they inform me if the product does not perform as it should then a replacement should be honoured. The HS205 clearly has a manufacturing fault resulting in the product failing. I’m very disappointed with Adler as they supposedly pride themselves with a great product. In my opinion it is very poor and they have not been understanding or helpful at all.
Clem Retired Architect
Clem Retired Architect

Disappointed
Disappointed4 posts

Black Vito Bertoni Shower rail

We had issues with black Vito Bertoni shower rail. Visited Alder tapware in Balcatta. Lindsay was very helpful and we walked out with a replacement. Thanks Lindsay.
Dave
DavePerth3 posts

Warranty or parts supply

They are the only contact for supply of parts such as mixer cartridges. The customer service is terrible, never again. They asked me to fill a form on their website. The form will not allow me to attach photos or submit. So I took screenshots of the form and sent it to them along with photos. Got an email back from them stating they can’t open any of the photos. .img files.

So hard just wanted cartridges to stop water leak. I don’t care if I pay twice the price. They just don’t get it.

Show details

Jon
Jon

Customer service is excellent

I had a problem with a Soho lever mixer and the issue was handled very efficiently by the customer service.  Show details ·  1
CarlGippsland, VIC2 posts

Customer service

I cannot be more pleased with the customer service, extremely fast and efficient. The best service I have ever experienced.  Show details ·  1
Graham
Graham

Poor quality product and shocking customer service

Had 2 Vito Bertoni shower heads one in main bathroom, one in ensuite.
Both products failed after 12 months, both units were replaced.
14 months later one of the replacement units has failed.
Customer Service rep refused to replace citing 12 month warranty, despite being made aware of statutory warranties.
To have 3 out of 4 products fail shows it is not a premium product.
I am shocked at the responce I have had.
Will continue to fight this as my staturtory right!

Davros
Davros4 posts

Waste of money upgrading to this brand

Do not waste your money buying or upgrading to this companies rain head showers......absolute waste of our money. The rain heads separate and yeah the best they will do is email you a highlighted footnote that tells you that part has a 1 year warranty. All it does is have water flow through it and you are not confident enough to cover "premium" tapware for longer......off to consumer affairs, I wont be fobbed off. We paid a lot of money to have our new home completely upgraded to this "premium" brand and you guys cant even cover a rain head that you probably punch out in China for 10 bucks.
Ralph
RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Anthony
Anthony

Who do I contact regarding our Vito Bertoni shower head leaking from the base of the hand held shower wand the unit is just over 2 years old

Carl

Alder customer service, they were very helpful for me.

Alder Tapware   DM

Anthony, you can contact us via our website with all your information and you will get a response from our Customer Service team

REB
REB

I am having to replace my bathroom basin taps (Alder brand) as the hot water tap will not turn off- the handle keeps spinning around. The set is at least 10 years old and looks very like the VERDE series.
How do I remove the flange? Also, how long is the spindle? I need to know so as to purchase a replacement set before I pull the existing tap apart.

Arty
Arty

Im not a plumber....but I did have a problem with a bathroom tap about a year ago, I telephoned Alder Tapware office and found them to be most helpful and was able to remove the damaged tap and fix the leak

Terry P.