Alder Tapware

Alder Tapware

Outstanding Customer Service

I am truly thankful for the amazing customer service I have received from Cindy today. I have Alder tapware throughout my home and she came to my rescue even though my product was no longer under warranty and Alder had no obligation to fix my issue. I have truly never had such fantastic customers service from a company before and would highly recommend Alder.

Ignore new customers much??

I have made several attempts to send a query through their website for some assistance to pick new tap ware, I take the time to (re)draft the enquiry, and when I submit I get an error message saying "there was an error..." and to try again later. Obviously it's more than an error if it continues to happen over several weeks.

So I have sent them an email to the info@aldertapware.com.au address on their website - weeks ago now, no response whatsoever.

Obviously the website enquiry form doesn't work, and no-one bothers to check the Contact Us email listed on the site. Is no one home?

Where is this stellar customer service I keep reading about? Are all these great reviews out of date?, because my experience has been woeful - waste of time, no result, not even an acknowledgement.

I give up, Alder, at this stage I appear to have more chance of installing a unicorn than one of your products.

How disappointing that our web site was down and we were not aware, please contact us direct on our free call number 1800 800 919 and ask for Customer Service and your maintenance issue will be addressed asap. Please accept our apoligises for the inconvenience.

Great Service

Thanks to Marisa for helping us replace a shower head. Put in the request on a Friday and the part came on the Monday. Cannot fault Alder Tapware, there service was top notch. Thanks Again

A shining example.

Wow!
Thank you Cindy for all your help yesterday morning when I rang you about a broken slider
on our shower. You obviously know your product and were extremely pleasant and patient on the phone and a delight to deal with and an asset to your company.
I was absolutely amazed when your parcel arrived this morning, on the other side of Australia, barely 24 hours after I ordered it.
I have to say this is the best and fastest service I have ever received anywhere and other companies could well take note.
Congratulations and thank you again for your excellent service.
Highly recommended!

Great service.

The staff were Polite and easy to communicate with. Posted our item and it arrived the next day. Would definitely recommend.

Excellent customer service

After an issue with a hand held shower head (over 12 months past the date of the original invoice) it was replaced with no questions asked. Replacement fitting arrived within 2 days. Excellent customer service

Fantastic customer service

After 2 1/2 years we had a minor problem with a tap dripping. Rang and emailed Alder on a Friday and the product was delivered on Monday. Adler is based in Perth and myself in Adelaide.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for their professionalism, their prompt response and fast delivery of our spindles.

Many companies out there could learn a lot from your company. I have no hesitation in recommending your products to anyone.

Problem Fixed

What a great company to deal with and thank you Cindy. Had a minor product problem after 10 month of use. Cindy not only was willing to arrange replacement parts but also arranged for a plumber to fit them. Nothing was too much trouble and the problem was fixed with 4 days. Bloody brilliant service. Well done Alder and thank you Cindy.

Excellent service provided by Cindy, best customer service I have experienced.

Upon ringing Alder for advice Cindy was so helpful and provided me with me with the answers to all my queries. The replacement parts were received within days complete with full instructions which were easy to follow. The taps were originally fitted by my builder three years ago. However this made absolutely no difference to the service I received, well done Alder and a big thank you to Cindy.

Alder tapware

Several years after installation Alder offered to replace and fit replacement tapware when there was a problem with the finish.

Well done Alder

#1 for Brilliant Customer Service

What an absolute pleasure it was to deal with this Alder Tapeware. Our product unfortunately was just out of warranty when it decided to no longer work (due to poor builder installation) With a quick phone call and pleasant conversation with Will a replacement was sent out. He was a pleasure to deal with and had great customer service skills. The communication was first class and followed up with up to date emails with installation tips and delivery estimations. Will was brilliant! 6 out of 5!

Great customer service and delivery

Needed replacement cartridge under warranty for five year old tap. No issues with validating warranty. Part was shipped from WA on Thursday and received in Victorian country at 11:00 am on Friday. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic service

I cannot commend Alder tapware enough for the customer service they have provided me today. I currently have an above countertop basin and single separate mixer that was poorly installed by the builder.
I have disputed for a year that the tap was installed too far from the basin making it difficult to wash my hands. Typical post-build attitude, the builder claimed my issue as fit for purpose and disqualified.
Exhausted with the ongoing battle with the builder I tried my luck with one of the suppliers. One phone call to Alder tapware for advise and they went above and beyond my expectations, trying to help resolve the issue when the problem is not affiliated with them. They analysed the videos I sent to see what part/s they can provide to help the water reach further into the bowl.
Where it took my builder a year to ignore and take no accountability for their actions, it took Alder tapware less than a day to help alleviate the problem, and all purely on good will . They even requested a follow up email to ensure the matter is resolved as best it can be by them.

Fingers crossed the part sent for my tap helps alleviate the issue so I don't have to deal with my builder again. Regardless, I'm so very grateful and could not speak highly enough of them from today's experience. I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Great customer service

I sent through a request for a new part. Within 48 hours I was called and the part was shipped within the hour. Will was polite and gave me handy tips on how to install the part. If this is anything to go by, I'll be using them again when I next need to purchase products.

Beautiful product. Excellent service

I emailed a question through on Wednesday, was phoned by Will on Thursday, replacement part and precise instructions arrived on Friday. I am very impressed with Will, the product and the service.

Perfect service

I recently engaged Alder's tapware to replace both a basin mixer and a shower head in 1 of 2 apartments I own. I was very impressed with both the courtesy, ease, and expedience in honouring the warranties. I expected a fight as I did not have the receipts, but only had the warranty from the maintenance company that had used Alder's products in all the apartments. At this point I have nothing, but good feedback. I would like to single out Will DIAS on both occassions. He was brilliant and addressed the issues immediately.

Excellent company to deal with

I recently bought two sets of Alder basin taps in ivory/gold. The service and help I received at the new Alder store in Perth was first rate. To the extent that I wrote to the company to congratulate them on their staff.

The taps themselves work a treat. They have replaced two sets that have been in place since our house was built almost 20 years ago. My expectation is that we'll get our money's worth from these new ones which, incidentally, were very well priced.

Recommended.

Poor "Aussie" ALDER Tapware product

Purchased the ALDER MILANO VEGIE MIXER ( Trying to support Australian companies) BUT it is of POOR quality - purchased 2 ( one for kitchen and other for laundry) , and both deteriorated after 5 years. The plastic screw on both of the mixer deteriorates with water leaking at the base ; and one of the head of the mixer has a fine crack in one of them . Certainly not worth the money, and you would expect a mixer tap to last 10 years ! Also no reply from the company after my complaints. DO NOT BUY