Alder Tapware

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alder Tapware

4.1

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not great and poor customer service

I have built a new home and the first year the HS205 shower head just broke.
I am diligent with cleaning and have followed manufacture cleaning instructions.
After receiving a replacement, again under 12 months the shower head has again broken. After many attempts to make contact with Alder, they tell me they will not send out a replacement.
I have contacted consumer affairs and they inform me if the product does not perform as it should then a replacement should be honoured. The HS205 clearly has a manufacturing fault resulting in the product failing. I’m very disappointed with Adler as they supposedly pride themselves with a great product. In my opinion it is very poor and they have not been understanding or helpful at all.

Shower Heads and Delivery

Disappointed
Disappointed

Black Vito Bertoni Shower rail

We had issues with black Vito Bertoni shower rail. Visited Alder tapware in Balcatta. Lindsay was very helpful and we walked out with a replacement. Thanks Lindsay.

Dave
DavePerth

Warranty or parts supply.

They are the only contact for supply of parts such as mixer cartridges. The customer service is terrible, never again. They asked me to fill a form on their website. The form will not allow me to attach photos or submit. So I took screenshots of the form and sent it to them along with photos. Got an email back from them stating they can’t open any of the photos. .img files.

So hard just wanted cartridges to stop water leak. I don’t care if I pay twice the price. They just don’t get it.

Customer service is excellent

I had a problem with a Soho lever mixer and the issue was handled very efficiently by the customer service.

CarlGippsland, VIC

Customer service

I cannot be more pleased with the customer service, extremely fast and efficient. The best service I have ever experienced.

Alder TapwareAlder TapwareSend a private message

Hi Carl. Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback. We really appreciate it. Thank you - The Alder Team

Poor quality product and shocking customer service

Had 2 Vito Bertoni shower heads one in main bathroom, one in ensuite.
Both products failed after 12 months, both units were replaced.
14 months later one of the replacement units has failed.
Customer Service rep refused to replace citing 12 month warranty, despite being made aware of statutory warranties.
To have 3 out of 4 products fail shows it is not a premium product.
I am shocked at the responce I have had.
Will continue to fight this as my staturtory right!

Davros

Waste of money upgrading to this brand

Do not waste your money buying or upgrading to this companies rain head showers......absolute waste of our money. The rain heads separate and yeah the best they will do is email you a highlighted footnote that tells you that part has a 1 year warranty. All it does is have water flow through it and you are not confident enough to cover "premium" tapware for longer......off to consumer affairs, I wont be fobbed off. We paid a lot of money to have our new home completely upgraded to this "premium" brand and you guys cant even cover a rain head that you probably punch out in China for 10 bucks.

Davros

All sorted now thanks to Sarah, well and truly redeemed yourselves guys. The new rain head is amazing thankyou very much!

Alder TapwareAlder TapwareSend a private message

We really appreciate your comments above and so glad you love your Shower Head as much a s we do! Thanks for taking the time to comment above. The Alder Team xx

Ralph
RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality with questionable warranty and aftersales

ArtyCentral, SA

Tip Top Service

Living in an isolated area....it is difficult to get trades people to provide their services and so many times its a DIY job. Recently I had need to replace a couple of mixer tap cartridges...I contacted your company and spoke with a young lady Manji...she was most helpful and polite. I highly recommend your products and service...and please pass on my sincere thanks to Manji

Arty, I will pass on your thanks to Nanjit

Gary
Gary

Had leaky tap so we contacted the customer service folks as it was covered by warranty. They sent a replacement cartridge immediately. Had it installed two days later. Great service.

Anil
AnilSydney, NSW

Perfect Service during Warranty period

I contacted Alder due to a leaking shower. The shower base had come off and could not be used. Alder Tapware dealt with my warranty claim in the most professional way,replaced the shower head quickly and gave exceptional service. Anil

Luke B.
Luke B.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

I recently contacted Alder tap ware due to an issue with our shower. Despite the product being out of warranty they happily replaced the product within 24 hours of contacting them.
They have a good product and exceptional service. Would happily recommend!

Rsrem
Rsrem

Perfect service!

Recently contacted Alder asking to fix my tap dripping issue.
Cindy arranged a plumber and it was fixed in a very short term. Thank you for the great service! Highly recommend

Robert Smith
Robert SmithPerth, WA

Fantastic After Sales Service

We had a couple of "hiccups" with Alder Tapware Shower Heads more than 12 months after the one year warranty had expired.
The delightful people at Alder Tapware immediately replaced the shower heads without charge or shipping the same day!

Result = One VERY happy customer!

A special "Thank You!" to Cindy, wonderful customer service!
I'll buy from Alder's range again because they stand firmly behind their products and that inspires total confidence.