Verifiedmywaterfilter.com.au

Lynne R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adrienne
Adrienne4 posts

Not recommended

Bought a Quoss shower head and hose from this website. The bracket did not fit and appeared defective. Despite providing pictures showing the defect they refused to believe it was defective and expected me to pay to return it. I don’t recommend buying from this website as they are not helpful. Paid almost $200 for nothing. I have learnt my lesson, don’t buy online!
Cameron
Cameron

Best value, great service

I ordered a whole house system. It arrived quickly and the follow up service was amazing Show details ·  1
Raelene
RaeleneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Saga sorted

Finally got a resolution!
I switched over to 7stage RO under the bench filter due to the bench top filter not being compatible for my taps.
I got a plumber to install it for me as I didn’t have the necessary tools or know how.
I am happy with the fresh water taste and being able to drink clean water.
Thanks to my water filter for helping to get this saga sorted so that they could get a better review. Show details
Benjamin
BenjaminCentral Desert, NT16 posts
Sue Keath
Sue Keath

Trust and Respect Earned

Thank you R. A. for impeccable customer service. You have earned my trust and respect.
You helped me rectify my mistake with the water filter order that I wrongly ordered. Thank you for sending the link for the correct water filter and helping me with returning the wrong filters. Thank you also for a prompt refund.
You have the patience of an angel.
In Appreciation
Sue Keath Show details ·  1
vanessa p.
vanessa p.6 posts

I bought a Filteroo on 2nd Feb. I picked wrong one as wanted the ceramic one 6L and emailed 2 minutes after purchasing. I had no reply for over a week. I heard from them and they promptly fixed the issue and my mum has a lovely ceramic filteroo. This is the second product we have bought. Thank you Show details ·  1
D.Browne
D.Browne4 posts

Great addition to the family!!!

After hearing for so long about the regular contaminates in our tap water we decided to purchase. Tastes great and no doubt a lot healthier. Show details ·  1
Kath
KathPerth, WA2 posts

Good Value

I selected My Water Filter based on price and choice to replace an existing twin under the sink system. It was delivered within 4 days of ordering. I have been really satisfied with the product and water quality. Show reply
Do Bae
Do BaeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Jon K.
Jon K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely fantastic

Order got here in 2 days. Water tastes fantastic. Super easy install with helpful video. As a business owner I can appreciate the lengths they have gone to to make the process as simple as possible. Show reply
Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Easy to Install and Running Smoothly. The installation instruction video was really useful

A good quality product. Using it to filter water from a farm water tank to the house. Working well without any reduction in water pressure. Show details ·  1
Louise
Louise

Mostly very happy

The water filter works as promised and we are very happy with the quality of the water. There is just one minor issue and that is that the filter on the tap connection fell off within the first few days. Show details ·  1
Aimee.S
Aimee.SSydney, NSW2 posts

Wonderful products and customer service

I have been ordering from my water filter every year for the last five years and have never had an issue with my filter. Recently when I purchased my new filter there was an issue and the water was filtering properly. After providing my water filter with the details they needed they advocated on my behalf to ensure I received a new filter to replace the faulty one. I am so grateful for help from Fritz and the replacement filter works perfectly. I will continue to buy my filters from here and highly recommend to anyone looking for a filter. Show details ·  1