My Water Filter

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rod is fabulous!!!!

Rod was amazing, available to help me replace my UV thimble and new UV globe way after hours, honestly I cant believe how helpful he was, so very patient and friendly, which goes a long way. It is so hard doing this as a female who doesn't normally know plumbing language but he was beyond helpful!!!!!

Gertie

GertieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Not only is the filter that I bought great, and exactly what we needed, the service from My Water Filter is exceptional. We had a small part go astray somewhere between the factory and my plumber getting it, and though I was wiling to purchase another part, they sent me a replacement at no cost at all, and very quickly. I highly recommend both the product and the service.

Roger

RogerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order Fumbled - But Sorted Out

Stephen W

Stephen WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Products and Great Value!

I purchased a shower filter and bath filter and they’re awesome products! I liked them so much I bought them for other family members as well. The customer service is also outstanding and very attentive. Thankyou for a great experience, great products and improving my overall health <3

Reviews J.

Reviews J.Sydney, NSW

Their product and customer service is perfect! Second to none!

If you are looking for a Water Filter for your family, go with this company. Do not hesitate to call them, they will treat you very well. They will give honest opinion and not money hungry. You will be very satisfied dealing with them.

4 Stage Reverse Osmosis

Love our clean water from our reverse osmosis under sink system. The team at My Water Filter has been excellent with sending filter replacements and helping us with any queries we have with the system. Highly recommend them

Anne S.

Anne S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love My Water filter

We have been using our water filter for approximately 6 months now since moving into town from the country. We LOVE the water that we drink knowing that there are no nasties in it thanks to our filter. Couldn't live without it.

Matt B

Matt BSouth East Queensland, QLD

FilteROO is awesome! My whole family is converted.

G’day MWF team,

The FilteROO is an awesome Aussie product and a great addition to my coffee table. My family were a little skeptical as we already had a filter system in place but the FilteROO puts out some of the tastiest water I’ve come across. Will definitely recommend it to all my friends and be a customer again. Next step - Grander board!!

Thanks again to Rod, Andrew and the team!

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at taking money and not delivering

Placed an order on 20DEC2018
It is now March 2019 with no water filter delivered.
Called to be told they have no details as to when I might see the filter.
Only that it might be here in April.

Rod A.My Water Filter
Brenda M.

Brenda M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Vital to my health

Out of the $50,000+ in renovations since moving into my house a year ago, your water filter is the most vital. I couldn't brush my teeth, or shower, because of the stench of chlorine. Now my water is the best. Everyone tops up their water bottles here because it is BETTER than bottled water. My painter's kids called it "diamond water" when he took bottles of my water home. And my garden? A plumber thought I was crazy to want the water filter installed before the garden hose and I said, I don't want my plants drinking that smelly chlorine! I found another plumber. We installed the magnets. I don't understand how they work, but my water is beautiful. I'm healthier drinking so much more. THANK YOU!

Matt

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Won’t purchase again

Rod A.My Water Filter

Martyn

MartynMelbourne

Water filtration for home use

Darryl Thomas

Darryl Thomas

Awesome Service, Awesome products

My Water Filter is one of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Rod went out of his way to help me when I needed water filters. Nothing was too much trouble and the filters were the cheapest ones I have found. They were delivered promptly and I can definitely recommend this company for service and value for money.

Peter W.

Peter W.Melbourne

A Company that delivers excellent service.

Finding a Company that delivers excellent customer service in this day and age can be a bit like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. Not so with My Water Filter, Over the last 3 years I have found their service to be consistently excellent, they are very knowledgeable about the products they sell and their products are top quality, I just made my 12 mth cartridge replacement on my reverse osmosis filter system. I placed the order online on late Tuesday afternoon just before Christmas. The order which was delivered from Perth to Melb was on my doorstep first thing Thursday morning. You can,t get much better service than that.

Great Down to Earth People

I have had great service from my local My Water Filter team. Good knowledge on how to fix my complex problems with my water tank and a good solution to fix the PH problem along with great deals for the full filtration system to the house. I now have great clean water. Thanks Rod!

Saltynut

SaltynutAdelaide

Best decision I ever made

I purchased 2 shower filters because of the harsh Adelaide water and it's effect on my skin. I've had no trouble since I've been using the filter and the chlorine has pretty much gone without a trace. If you have skin issues, do yourself a favour and try it!

excellent product, service and support

I am like most people who shop online for a product first time, cautious.
What I was very surprised by, was the genuine , belief by this company in their products. I have purchased two different water filters,both do what I want and the support re; notification to change filters,astounding,who does that.
WHO does that, a business who wants your TRUST.
I deal in venture capitalisation and support, believe me , people will tell you how good they are and show you how good they aren't.
It is always exciting when I see an Australian company like this, TALK LESS DO MORE.

Repeat customer

Very happy with Rod and the team at My Water Filter. Very helpful in solving dilemmas and quality products.
I like the effort to Pay Forward to improve our global community

Peter B

Peter BPerth

Excellent Service and Support!!!

I had excellent support with my particular, and unique, experience.....