Lynn
LynnPerth, WA

Waste your time and money if you buy this water filter! Poor customer service!

U Gene T.
U Gene T.Perth, WA

Didn't work as advertised and no customer service.

Paid for almost $600 worth of water filter for my showers (hardware filter and vit c conditioner). Before installation I give my bathroom a full clean and descale so I expected no more hardware scale build up. Sadly just 1month down the road, the stains are as if the filters are not there. Build up even on the filter itself. It was advertised that the filter will breakdown all scales with time even when no clean up.
I've send emails to customer service, after 1 generic reply, they stopped replying me.

Really regret buying it.

AWSm
AWSmPerth

I await the full return of my money

The website portrays the company as being owned and operated by Rod Archdall - an Australian; it isn't. 'Customer service' (which is anything but) is outsourced and, no doubt, overseas. The product recommended and supplied was 'not fit for purpose' and, at great expense and inconvenience, I have returned it and await a full refund. Nor was I impressed at the appalling disrespect - of getting phone calls early on a Sunday morning (and one the most sacred of days on the Christian religious calendar).

Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am paying but delivery has been frozen

Loyal Customer
Loyal CustomerSydney, NSW

Good quality but poor customer service.

Have been using My Water Filter products for a while and am always happy with the quality of the filters.

Unfortunately, every time I've had an issue with a product it takes a while to sort out. Their customer service has very little knowledge of the products and customer service guarantees so there's a lot of back and forth whilst they have the check their own website for information.

Obviously, the customer service is based overseas and that's fine but it makes sorting issues out that much more lengthy and convoluted. If you get into trouble with an order, expect to have to repeat yourself a few times and push to speak to a higher up if necessary.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Not happy.

The portable system i brought leaks. Had to stop using it a year ago before it ruined my cabinets. Now they have billed me for another set of filters which I did not as for. Pretty upset as it is a lot of money.

Anthony
AnthonyWatson 2602, ACT

Very Impressed

Very happy with how easy this was, my order was processed very quickly and I’m happy to support Australian business. The water in my area has a very strong chlorine taste and I’m noticing an immediate improvement here.

The videos and guides on their website made it very easy for me figure out how to set up my filter and get it working straight away. Thank you

10 star company...

I purchased the ' above sink slimline stainless steel system', arrival was within a few days & packed the way a customer would expect . The system is what they state 'slimline' . Also very modern.
Easy to attach to above sink & the water tastes absolutely clean with no nasties...
After a couple of days I noticed a small leak from the bottom of the spout, the company were so apologetic of this issue & immediately had the sytem changed over with excellent customer service.. I would highly recommend to anyone who were looking into purchasing a water system of any kind , service with integrity.

Tia
TiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Made my skin the worst it's ever been

I suffer from very sensitive skin and i purchased a water filter hoping it would help things. Unfortunately my skin seemed to get getting worse. I noticed that when I'd turn the shower on that the water would be quite brown-orange but i just assumed maybe the council had been doing pipe work. I finally decided to remove the filter and check what the water was like without it and all of this off coloured liquid came out. No wonder my skin has been getting worse. I've been showering in whatever crap is inside this filter. Extremely disappointed considering it cost me $116.99.

Delayed product availability

Purchased and paid for the item. Availability issues from manufacturer resulted in a delay. Received my product 1 month after ordering. The customer service manager, Steve, followed up to confirm receipt of the product.

stuart
stuartPerth, WA

excellent customer service

Just received my whole house triple water filter system very happy best product and best price fast shipping
thanks for all the advice on the phone will definitely get my filters from you in the future
Stuart
Perth W.A

Vincent M
Vincent Mmelbourne

Awful after sales.

They have outsourced to a third party who is shocking to deal with. After sending the wrong product, because it was bigger, I was advised to just not includ the washers supplied. - 5 phones calls and 2 emails and still no resolution. I would rather pay more than have to spend time trying to get the right unit.

No one ever answers the phone, always have to leave a message. Hen they call you back when you may not be available.

LilyLoves L.
LilyLoves L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aquasana Premium shower filter

My Aquasana Premium Shower filter for chlorine & chloramine removal is of top quality and I'm ultra impressed with how nice it is to not shower in chemically treated (and bad for ones health) water. My skin is never itchy now and I feel great after a shower! Cleaner! Service was A1 too. Very happy indeed. Thankyou!

Outstanding quality, service and price!

After ordering what I found to be the best value under-bench water filtration system on the internet, I received the product within a few days; excellent service. Even a non-tradesman like me was able to easily install the system by following the clear instruction video at www.mywaterfilter.com.au. Thanks for a brilliant experience to the Team at My Water Filter!

Tracy
TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rod is fabulous!!!!

Rod was amazing, available to help me replace my UV thimble and new UV globe way after hours, honestly I cant believe how helpful he was, so very patient and friendly, which goes a long way. It is so hard doing this as a female who doesn't normally know plumbing language but he was beyond helpful!!!!!