Tia

TiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Made my skin the worst it's ever been

I suffer from very sensitive skin and i purchased a water filter hoping it would help things. Unfortunately my skin seemed to get getting worse. I noticed that when I'd turn the shower on that the water would be quite brown-orange but i just assumed maybe the council had been doing pipe work. I finally decided to remove the filter and check what the water was like without it and all of this off coloured liquid came out. No wonder my skin has been getting worse. I've been showering in whatever crap is inside this filter. Extremely disappointed considering it cost me $116.99.

Delayed product availability

Purchased and paid for the item. Availability issues from manufacturer resulted in a delay. Received my product 1 month after ordering. The customer service manager, Steve, followed up to confirm receipt of the product.

stuart

stuartPerth, WA

excellent customer service

Just received my whole house triple water filter system very happy best product and best price fast shipping
thanks for all the advice on the phone will definitely get my filters from you in the future
Stuart
Perth W.A

Vincent M

Vincent Mmelbourne

Awful after sales.

They have outsourced to a third party who is shocking to deal with. After sending the wrong product, because it was bigger, I was advised to just not includ the washers supplied. - 5 phones calls and 2 emails and still no resolution. I would rather pay more than have to spend time trying to get the right unit.

No one ever answers the phone, always have to leave a message. Hen they call you back when you may not be available.

LilyLoves L.

LilyLoves L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aquasana Premium shower filter

My Aquasana Premium Shower filter for chlorine & chloramine removal is of top quality and I'm ultra impressed with how nice it is to not shower in chemically treated (and bad for ones health) water. My skin is never itchy now and I feel great after a shower! Cleaner! Service was A1 too. Very happy indeed. Thankyou!

Outstanding quality, service and price!

After ordering what I found to be the best value under-bench water filtration system on the internet, I received the product within a few days; excellent service. Even a non-tradesman like me was able to easily install the system by following the clear instruction video at www.mywaterfilter.com.au. Thanks for a brilliant experience to the Team at My Water Filter!

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rod is fabulous!!!!

Rod was amazing, available to help me replace my UV thimble and new UV globe way after hours, honestly I cant believe how helpful he was, so very patient and friendly, which goes a long way. It is so hard doing this as a female who doesn't normally know plumbing language but he was beyond helpful!!!!!

Gertie

GertieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

Not only is the filter that I bought great, and exactly what we needed, the service from My Water Filter is exceptional. We had a small part go astray somewhere between the factory and my plumber getting it, and though I was wiling to purchase another part, they sent me a replacement at no cost at all, and very quickly. I highly recommend both the product and the service.

Roger

RogerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order Fumbled - But Sorted Out

Stephen W

Stephen WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Products and Great Value!

I purchased a shower filter and bath filter and they’re awesome products! I liked them so much I bought them for other family members as well. The customer service is also outstanding and very attentive. Thankyou for a great experience, great products and improving my overall health <3

Reviews J.

Reviews J.Sydney, NSW

Their product and customer service is perfect! Second to none!

If you are looking for a Water Filter for your family, go with this company. Do not hesitate to call them, they will treat you very well. They will give honest opinion and not money hungry. You will be very satisfied dealing with them.

4 Stage Reverse Osmosis

Love our clean water from our reverse osmosis under sink system. The team at My Water Filter has been excellent with sending filter replacements and helping us with any queries we have with the system. Highly recommend them

Anne S.

Anne S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love My Water filter

We have been using our water filter for approximately 6 months now since moving into town from the country. We LOVE the water that we drink knowing that there are no nasties in it thanks to our filter. Couldn't live without it.

Matt B

Matt BSouth East Queensland, QLD

FilteROO is awesome! My whole family is converted.

G’day MWF team,

The FilteROO is an awesome Aussie product and a great addition to my coffee table. My family were a little skeptical as we already had a filter system in place but the FilteROO puts out some of the tastiest water I’ve come across. Will definitely recommend it to all my friends and be a customer again. Next step - Grander board!!

Thanks again to Rod, Andrew and the team!

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at taking money and not delivering

Placed an order on 20DEC2018
It is now March 2019 with no water filter delivered.
Called to be told they have no details as to when I might see the filter.
Only that it might be here in April.

Brenda M.

Brenda M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Vital to my health

Out of the $50,000+ in renovations since moving into my house a year ago, your water filter is the most vital. I couldn't brush my teeth, or shower, because of the stench of chlorine. Now my water is the best. Everyone tops up their water bottles here because it is BETTER than bottled water. My painter's kids called it "diamond water" when he took bottles of my water home. And my garden? A plumber thought I was crazy to want the water filter installed before the garden hose and I said, I don't want my plants drinking that smelly chlorine! I found another plumber. We installed the magnets. I don't understand how they work, but my water is beautiful. I'm healthier drinking so much more. THANK YOU!

Matt

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Won’t purchase again

Martyn

MartynMelbourne

Water filtration for home use

Darryl Thomas

Darryl Thomas

Awesome Service, Awesome products

My Water Filter is one of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Rod went out of his way to help me when I needed water filters. Nothing was too much trouble and the filters were the cheapest ones I have found. They were delivered promptly and I can definitely recommend this company for service and value for money.

Peter W.

Peter W.Melbourne

A Company that delivers excellent service.

Finding a Company that delivers excellent customer service in this day and age can be a bit like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. Not so with My Water Filter, Over the last 3 years I have found their service to be consistently excellent, they are very knowledgeable about the products they sell and their products are top quality, I just made my 12 mth cartridge replacement on my reverse osmosis filter system. I placed the order online on late Tuesday afternoon just before Christmas. The order which was delivered from Perth to Melb was on my doorstep first thing Thursday morning. You can,t get much better service than that.