See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.5
  • Internal Layout

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buy and great quality

Purchased in May 2021 at ALDI.

Household Size 6 person(s)
Oolie
OolieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great fridge

Great little fridge/freezer. Freezer holds tons and fridge us spacy. Temp is maintained and consistant, east to open and close (alarm is good but could be louder for deaf husbands who keep forgetting to close the door!!) The only adverse thing is shelf height for tall soup pots -easily fixed by turning lid upside down. As to delivery we live on farm property with tight drive to enter from righthand side for large trucks driver wouldnt go 30secs down the road to turn around and enter from left which is an easy entry point and we had to find a way to get it up the long drive on our own no other delivery truck drivers have refused the turn around option so was a rad disappointed in delivery I thought of refusing delivery but am glad I didnt

sacpat
sacpat

Good quality

Premium quality, at par with leading brands. Very quiet. Wheels at the bottom are good for movement. Ordered Saturday at 8:29 am and delivered on Wednesday at 12:15 pm by DSE trucks. You need to unpack and install yourself. I guess Kogan offers similar model without water dispenser for AUD 749 with free shipping and unpacking and installation. I regret buying fridge with water dispenser as we have to giveup on one indoor bottle shelf.

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in June 2021 at ALDI for $989.00.

laura
laura

Absolute ALDI Failure

So far I have been waiting 7 weeks for delivery! Every call I am told it will be delivered in the next few days. Lucky I have a spare fridge!

Purchased in September 2019.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how ALDI French Door Fridges compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Myles AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aldi run around

Waited over 2 weeks for delivery of fridge. Temp settings all wrong. Waited over 2 weeks for technician to tell me the fridge temp was 15C and the freezer was -35C.
Technician called it a lemon. Tempo offered refund but the fridge has to be picked up first before this can be activated. 2 weeks later Tempo can not seem to be able to coordinate with the courier. I am now ringing everyday. The experience?? Quite frankly very poor. Since 8 Aug I have not had a functioning fridge. Cant buy one until I get my refund. Aghh! I understand that lemons do occur, the Tempo people are very polite and nice but the processes leave SO much to be desired. My patience has been worn out.

Denise
DenisePerth, WA

Great fridge

Been looking for a French door fridge for ages but all the others were too wide for my available space. Saw the Aldi advert at more than half the price of others offered and with free delivery! More importantly it’s just the right width! Stock took a week to arrive, but I was advised of this delay by Tempo when I made the initial call. I love the feature of beeping if the door isn’t closed properly. This is is my biggest purchase at Aldi yet, and I’m happy with it. 3yr warranty on fridge and 5 yrs on compressor. Thanks Aldi.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $999.00.

Linda Taylor
Linda TaylorPerth, WA

Perfect French door refrigerator

Just want to say how happy I am with the French door refrigerator. Delivery was right on time to the minute. Guys delivering were so helpful. Motor of fridge is almost silent. Looks great. I am so very happy with my new fridge. Thank you Aldi

Purchased in August 2019 for $999.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Keerthi S.
Keerthi S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Service from Aldi

Bought fridge on 7 Aug,Still didn’t receive Fridge.They said they will call us to arrange delivery date,weeks passed No call.Didn’t expect this from Aldi,disappointed.Even when we try to call no Response they will just say you can expect this week.It’s been 3 weeks already

Tommo
TommoMid North Coast, NSW

Paid our money on the 7th August, and contacted tempo to arrange delivery. Followed all instructions and was told we would be contacted to arrange a delivery date. A week passed. Called again. Eventually told delivery would be this week. Then last night told late next week. Contacted Office of Fair Trading. They suspect that they might have run out of stock. Lesson to convey: if ALDI offer a big ticket item for sale that needs delivery, don’t go there if you live in a regional area even if they have an ALDI store

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI.

Household Size 2 person(s)
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Flame Mo
Flame Mo

Great fridge

I’ve been in the market for about 12months for a French four door fridge, when I saw Aldi selling this one I thought why not. It’s everything I expected and probably more, great value all round. It’s the first time Aldi have sold a big item without seeing first, but I knew I could return it if I wasn’t happy. Runs extremely quite, keeps cold, quite stylish and more room than expected too. Just as good as more expensive fridges on the market, with a better warranty.

Purchased for $999.00.

lindalee
lindaleePerth, WA

Woohoo...Finally.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $999.00.