Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-WX Series

• Internal Layout

Amir
Amir

Solid Fridge but Very Smelly

We purchased this fridge from Harvey Norman and it had a strong smell from the first day even when there is no food in it. We tried washing and wiping everything thoroughly but it did not help. Unfortunately the bad odour is also transferred to the ice cubes and when you put them in a glass of water it will make the water undrinkable. Surprisingly when I get in touch with Mitsubishi Customer Service and complained they suggested putting baking soda or lemon in the fridge! All reputable fridge brands manufactured these days have built-in odour filters and I am surprised why Mitsubishi didn't put one in their fridge.

Purchased in April 2021 at Harvey Norman for $3,400.00.

Susan T.
Susan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Without a doubt the best fridge I have ever owned!

Multi-drawer is great for organising your food and vegetables. I love the supercooling. It looks great in the kitchen. Blow the moths out of your wallet, I am glad I did!

Purchased in July 2021 at Harvey Norman for $3,890.00.

Agan
AganPerth, WA

Brilliant fridge/freezer

Love this fridge. Supper quiet spacious. Have been using it for almost a year. My kids always keeps opening the ice drawer but because it's a simple drawer it just functional and unbreakable.
I wish retailers bring in more made in Japan appliances.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $3,800.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-WX Series compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

CurrawongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

Purchased in April 2021 for $3,445.00.

alenka
alenkaNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome looking fridge

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $4,000.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Hepl
HeplSydney, NSW

Perfect, quiet, functional, stylishly simple

Had this fridge for 3 years now. Loads for freezer storage and the ice draw is a big plus. It's quiet and has been a greatest addition to my kitchen. Nothing else on the market fitted the dimension requirement for my small apartment, but this fridge would suite a bigger apartment as well. It's uncannily the the most coveted and desirable thing I have when people come to visit. Could not be more satisfied. Thank you Mitsubishi for coming up with this design for the perfect sized functional and well designed fridge.

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,686.00.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fridge

Early days yet, but the consideration for practical purposes and functions make this a great fridge. Lots of space. At first thought I would not have enough space in the freezer, but with the versa compartment I have no problems

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $4,199.00.

Saltypete
SaltypeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 years into ownership. So glad we bought it!!!

Purchased in September 2016 for $3,500.00.

Best fridge I’ve ever owned : )

Purchased in December 2019.

JB
JBMelbourne, Victoria

Great fridge

Quiet, cools quickly, energy efficient. Well designed overall.

Only wished it was slightly wider, i.e. 850mm but still ample storage due to depth.

The only thing I could ask for is if the ice maker was plumbed.

Purchased in January 2020.

steve
steveCanberra 2600, ACT

Big capacity, compact measurements

This amazing 743 litre unit, gave us an extra 140 litre capacity over most other brands for our compact space. The adjustability & versatility are fabulous and so very quiet, winner!

Purchased in November 2020 at Winning Appliances ACT, Kingston.

Robin W
Robin WGippsland, VIC

Great fridge

Like the wide shelves. The spacious drawers, plenty of extra space with drawers within the drawers at the top, so you can put opened packets on them rather than fight for them in the freezer and the crisper. Love the little extra freezer. Only gripe is that the bottle holder at the bottom of the small left hand door is not big enough to hold a 3 litre milk and it is not interchangeable with the one higher up the door that can take a 3 litre, strange omission as they stick out the same width.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,800.00.

Ronen
RonenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fridge for big family

Purchased in September 2020 at e&s.

The Angry Ant
The Angry AntSydney, NSW

The Angry Ant

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman.

blondy
blondySydney, NSW

The best

Omg I love the size and versatility of this fridge. It cost more than my hubbys car. Who cares. Ive bever been able to put a plate in a fridge. Its always been a constant juggling and squashing. Now its like a mansion with more space than food. What happened. Loving it

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,888.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Darryl 154083asked
500L Multi Drawer MR-WX500C Series

Why does this fridge have the vegetable drawer on the bottom when every other fridge stores vegetables either in the fridge section or just below it and a freezer drawer is always on the bottom.
This is a deal-breaker for my wife.

Currawong

Hi Darryl, Good question! No idea - be glad to see what others/the manufacturer has to say about that. My guess (and it's only a guess) is that it was just a design decision, to locate the colder compartments of the fridge in the centre - being the 'versa' drawer, ice maker, and freezer drawer. I do like the fact that I can sit on a stool with the bags full of apples etc and just empty them into the bottom draw, but each to their own I guess! I'm really liking the fridge's ability to keep food for a longer time (compared with our old side-by-side where our food / fruit/veges went off really quick and I didn't put it down to the poor cooling function of the fridge). This fridge has so many advantages - it's whisper quiet as well - another advantage I didn't consider before, the vege drawer on the bottom is the least of our concerns. I mean, they've got to put something at the bottom. And if they'd put a plinth there it would become too tall - as it is we had to adjust our cupboard overhead to fit the taller size of this fridge - but glad we did, switching to this fridge has been the best decision we made as it's been an awesome fridge in so many ways (sorry to rub that in if you're unable to purchase one)! :-).

Angel

Pity as our family appreciates the existing layout.
Please share your wife’s alternate purchase.

Panasonic 551L NR-CY55CGKAU
I must say it's a smart looking unit with a full width sealed vegetable draw in the fridge section so no bending and it also has another section that serves the same function as the Versa Drawer in the Mitsubishi, plus it's also considerably cheaper. I do like the Mitsubishi but I can live with the Panasonic too. Anyway, nobody can answer my question, not even Mitsubishi. The guy who replied simply said he honestly didn't know why and it was a Japanese design decision and they are not part of the process in Aust.

Cecile E.
Cecile E.asked
743L Multi Drawer MR-WX743C Series

Would the colour of this fridge/freezer match stainless steel appliances like my dishwasher which is stainless steel?

Angel

But the front is not stainless steel obviously

Chrisasked
743L Multi Drawer MR-WX743C-S-A2 (Argent Silver)

What is the difference between the Mitsubishi Electric 743L multi drawer MR-WX743C-S-A2 (Argent Silver) model compared to the Mitsubishi MR-WX743C-S-A model?

Angel

If important suggest you ring and ask them

Chris

Yes. I did. No difference.

See all Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-WX Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives

Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-WX Series

Compare all 7 Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-WX Series
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $4,299.00$4,299.00$4,299.00$4,199.00
Dimensions 1821 x 800 x 748 mm1821 x 800 x 748 mm1821 x 800 x 748 mm1696 x 650 x 709 mm
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people4-5 people
FeaturesDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost Free
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves5554
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1111
Weight150 kg150 kg150 kg119 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteArgent SilverDark MahoganyArgent Silver