ALDI Heated Throw

Kenneth

KennethHunter Region, NSW

Works great.

Purchased this heated throw rug from ALDI a few days back and just tried it now ... it works like a charm.
The only suggestion I have is that the lowest heat setting (setting 1) is still too hot for my liking.
I ran a power monitor on it and found that level 1 used 36 watts of power, level 2 used 46, and so on with each next level using about 10 watts more power. I cant ever imagine I will get to using level 9 as I think it would cook me so it would be better if level 1 started at say 10 watts and every level after that increases by 10.
Overall ... its just great.

Purchased in May 2021 at ALDI for $35.00.

David. P

David. PSydney, NSW

Doesn’t get warm

The blanket fails to get warm, had it at setting nine for one hour barley even warm. Tried other settings no effect. Will return to Aldi today. Wish I had read reviews before purchase

Purchased in May 2021.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Problems, does what it says out of the box. Working well a couple of years later.

I had no problem with the blanket, works well if studying at a desk as a blanket or on cold nights over the top of the bedding. Been using it for at least two Winters now and it still runs well.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how ALDI Heated Throw compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

1 month out of warranty the controller failed, can't obtain another.

Controller failed one month after warranty period. I have tried and failed to purchase a new controller. I definitely won't purchase another, like the old adage you only get what you pay for. That is all

Purchased in March 2018 for $39.99.

Wendy C.

Wendy C.

lovely and warm

received one of Aldi's heated throws for mothers day last year (2019), love it. Lovely and warm and with up to a 9 hour timer. Its great for these cold winter days/nights, price is reasonable too. I was so impressed that when they had them for sale this year I purchased on for my daughter for mothers day, she loves hers too

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $35.00.

Noladee

NoladeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love it

Got it for mother’s day I take to the room where I am going to read or watch tv .I used to have to put the house heating up ,now I use my blanket, I will save a fortune ,,love it

Purchased at ALDI.

Schumi

SchumiNorth Western Region, NSW

Not working well

Bought the easy home throw last week. Looking forward to using it - but big disappointment. Has nine 9 settings but even on 9 it doesn’t really get warm and it’s uneven, bottom part remained cold. Will have to return it.

Purchased in May 2020 for $35.00.

Kay S.

Kay S.Sydney, NSW

Works fast

Last year purchased, now my son uses it and I've brought a new one. Works so fast. I use on top of my quilt as I get sweaty fast...
Will purchase next year too!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Cranebrook for $35.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Love it

The Aldi heated throw is just perfect for cool winter nights. I use mine on the couch when watching TV and also to keep warm before going to bed. It has a timer and up to 9 different heat settings. It will save you money as you won't need to run the heater! A great investment if you hate the cold.

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI for $24.00.

Jen lewis

Jen lewis

Awesome product

There are 3 setting on my grey/silver throw rug. At first I didnt think it was working... l kept feeling the top of the throw rug for heat but when l lifted up the throw rug, l realised my chair was lovely and warm.
These are awesome.

Purchased at ALDI for $43.00.

Rick B

Rick BDarling Downs, QLD

Cheap heat

This is my second winter with the Aldi electric throw. Our house had ducted reverse cycle aircon, which is great when you are up and about, but over the top for when you’re being a couch potato. I’m a bit of a frog but this keeps me lovely and warm, and allows my wife to delight in the chill at the other end of the couch.....though when it’s really fresh we share it. She sometimes has trouble sleeping and this enables her to get comfortable without having to run a massive heating system.

Purchased in April 2018 at Aldi Toowoomba.

Peggy P.

Peggy P.Hunter Region, NSW

Lovely and warm

Super warm and snug. Can only have it on number3 setting for half hour as i get too hot. But love it on a cold night when you simply cant warm up

Purchased in July 2019 for $37.00.

Tanya K.

Tanya K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn't heat up!

I purchased an ALDI heated throw blanket. (31 May 2019)
It said to put on temp 9 for 2 hrs for first use...and nothing it was still cold? Turned off & on tried different temps and times but still cold.
So I returned to ALDI to exchange thinking must have a faulty throw but
having exact same issues with the 2nd one?? So back to the ALDI tomorrow....Very disappointed!!
I had previously purchased other heated throws from Big W & they heated up within a minute but they had recall... although I was happy & had no issues I had to return due to recall) I was looking forward to this one from ALDI but unfortunately it doesn't want to work for me...must be a lucky dip to get a working one

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $37.99.

Val and Frank

Val and Frank

Aldi heated throw

I Was looking forward to trying out my new Aldi heated throw on such a cool night but, unfortunately, after 3 hours, it still hasn’t heated up. Back for a refund tomorrow. Very disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jenny K

Jenny K

Warm and Cuddly

This week i purchased a heated throw from Aldi and was delighted to find one in a matching colour to my lounge suite. Its going to be perfect for our so called Northern winter for those nights that you need the warmth and the added comfort of cuddly. Very inexpensive and a lovely addition to my decor.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $36.99.

Geoffrey C.

Geoffrey C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No longer working

I bought my Easy Home Heated Throw Blanket and it worked ok for a while and then I had problems with the on off switch. After being in a cupboard over summer I brought it out to use and now it doesn’t work at all. Another poor product from ALDI.

Purchased in July 2018 at ALDI for $35.00.

Patricia V

Patricia VAU

At the moment it has the same importance as my handbag :)))

I can not think of any bad thing about this throw. At my work I have 6 meter high ceilings and it cost me a fortune to heat up the space. Having the throw around at the moments behind my desk, makes a huge difference in comfort during this 3 coldest months.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Lumina Throw Rug

I bought two (one for my old mum and one for me) from Aldi over 5 years ago. Both are still working fine. I love it and it's so much easier than lighting the fire. It's big enough to cover your whole body, and has multiple heat settings and timer so you can't accidentally leave it on. Great value at about $30.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
star_armani

star_armaniSunshine Coast

Love the product

Awesome throw rug .... works so well, fast to heat up, 9 heat settings ... can't keep my dog or cat off it though! LOL I even take it to work.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Michelle

Michelle

Great price for winter

I bought this about a year ago from Aldi for $40. It heats up quickly, is safe and importantly when using for kids, it’s machine washable. The stitching did start coming away from the hem recently but is easy fixed myself. I would buy again (I actually bought 3 anyway!)

Date PurchasedJune 2017