ALDI Heated Throw

ALDI Heated Throw

May 2015, Jun 2016, May 2017, May 2018, May 2019 and 4 more

See the Best Electric Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome product

There are 3 setting on my grey/silver throw rug. At first I didnt think it was working... l kept feeling the top of the throw rug for heat but when l lifted up the throw rug, l realised my chair was lovely and warm.
These are awesome.

Purchased at ALDI for $43.00.

Cheap heat

This is my second winter with the Aldi electric throw. Our house had ducted reverse cycle aircon, which is great when you are up and about, but over the top for when you’re being a couch potato. I’m a bit of a frog but this keeps me lovely and warm, and allows my wife to delight in the chill at the other end of the couch.....though when it’s really fresh we share it. She sometimes has trouble sleeping and this enables her to get comfortable without having to run a massive heating system.

Purchased in April 2018 at Aldi Toowoomba.

Lovely and warm

Super warm and snug. Can only have it on number3 setting for half hour as i get too hot. But love it on a cold night when you simply cant warm up

Purchased in July 2019 for $37.00.

Doesn't heat up!

I purchased an ALDI heated throw blanket. (31 May 2019)
It said to put on temp 9 for 2 hrs for first use...and nothing it was still cold? Turned off & on tried different temps and times but still cold.
So I returned to ALDI to exchange thinking must have a faulty throw but
having exact same issues with the 2nd one?? So back to the ALDI tomorrow....Very disappointed!!
I had previously purchased other heated throws from Big W & they heated up within a minute but they had recall... although I was happy & had no issues I had to return due to recall) I was looking forward to this one from ALDI but unfortunately it doesn't want to work for me...must be a lucky dip to get a working one

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $37.99.

Aldi heated throw

I Was looking forward to trying out my new Aldi heated throw on such a cool night but, unfortunately, after 3 hours, it still hasn’t heated up. Back for a refund tomorrow. Very disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019.

Warm and Cuddly

This week i purchased a heated throw from Aldi and was delighted to find one in a matching colour to my lounge suite. Its going to be perfect for our so called Northern winter for those nights that you need the warmth and the added comfort of cuddly. Very inexpensive and a lovely addition to my decor.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $36.99.

No longer working

I bought my Easy Home Heated Throw Blanket and it worked ok for a while and then I had problems with the on off switch. After being in a cupboard over summer I brought it out to use and now it doesn’t work at all. Another poor product from ALDI.

Purchased in July 2018 at ALDI for $35.00.

At the moment it has the same importance as my handbag :)))

I can not think of any bad thing about this throw. At my work I have 6 meter high ceilings and it cost me a fortune to heat up the space. Having the throw around at the moments behind my desk, makes a huge difference in comfort during this 3 coldest months.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Lumina Throw Rug

I bought two (one for my old mum and one for me) from Aldi over 5 years ago. Both are still working fine. I love it and it's so much easier than lighting the fire. It's big enough to cover your whole body, and has multiple heat settings and timer so you can't accidentally leave it on. Great value at about $30.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Love the product

Awesome throw rug .... works so well, fast to heat up, 9 heat settings ... can't keep my dog or cat off it though! LOL I even take it to work.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great price for winter

I bought this about a year ago from Aldi for $40. It heats up quickly, is safe and importantly when using for kids, it’s machine washable. The stitching did start coming away from the hem recently but is easy fixed myself. I would buy again (I actually bought 3 anyway!)

Great product!

Aldi simply doesn't disappoint!I bought this blanket last year and it has saved me a lot in electricity costs . I live by myself so have been using the electric throw instead of heating the whole house . It's really snuggly and warms up super quick , I would definitely recommend this product . Great even after washing it in the washing machine

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Awesome throw rug, would never buy another

Throw rug is very soft, provides a gentle warmth and is quick to heat up. Cord is very long which is handy. The 9 temp settings are nice but probably doesn't need that many, and the timer is a great feature, especially if you sleep with it on the bed.

The size is good for one person, but a bit too small if on the bed or sharing with another person on the lounge.

No complaints here

Great product from ALDI. the throw heats up in little time and is consistent with the heat. there is a different heating settings along with a timer which is fantastic. The throw is great for winter in Queensland as it doesn't get too cold. I hope it still works as good with this years winter. good product

Brilliant for evening Netflix sessions

Bought this during Winter 2017 for the Brisbane "winter".

It doesn't really get too cold here but bought this so I wouldn't have to chuck any heating on during the evenings.
For that purpose it has been brilliant. It has multiple heat levels (the hottest was not that hot but good for milder winter climates) and is soft to the touch.

No complaints with it at all.

Love it

So great for the price and does a good job of keeping you warm in Winter. It has multiple settings for temperature and a timer so you don't burn the house down.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

be careful with handling

This heated throw was a lifesaver during our cold winter in Armidale NSW. The rug seems to have broken (most likely from the kids jumping on the couch).Great product if you look after it.

Love it

This is such a great heated blanket. It has two settings for the temperature and how long you want it on. Takes only a few minutes to heat up. Saved my life this winter. Love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Awesome product

I used this few years ago and its working absolutely safe and sound. We bought queen size bed heater and it has dual, control. I like to keep the heating low and my wife likes on high temperature so it works perfect for us

Date PurchasedJun 2014

amazing

I feel the cold where as my husband doesnt. This rug is amazing i love the softness of it, but also the settings. You can set the heat and time setting so if you fall asleep it will turn itself off. These sell fast, and if i see them again ill be getting more

Date PurchasedMay 2017

How do I wash my electric throw blanket lost my instructions

I want to wash my electric throw blanket but lost my instructions when I sold my house

How do I wash my electric throw blanket it’s two years old I lost my instructions

ALDI Heated Throw Rug (June 2009)ALDI Heated Throw Rug (June 2011)ALDI Heated Throw Rug (May 2012)ALDI Heated Throw Rug (Apr 2014)ALDI Easy Home Heated Throw Rug (May 2015)ALDI Heated Throw Blanket (Jun 2016)ALDI Heated Throw Blanket (May 2017)ALDI Heated Throw Blanket (May 2018)ALDI Heated Throw Blanket (May 2019)
CategoryElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric BlanketsElectric Blankets
Price (RRP) $79.00$37.00$34.00$29.99$29.99$34.99$34.99$34.99$36.99
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateJun 2009Jun 2011May 2012Apr 2014May 2015Jun 2016May 2017May 2018May 2019
Discontinuation dateJun 2009Jun 2011Jun 2012Apr 2014Jun 2015Jun 2016Jun 2017Jun 2018Jun 2019