See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

bart b
bart bMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Works great

I have owned other tens machines, this Aldi one is easy to use and has multiple setting. It is also very pwerful compared to others. takes batteries so no issue of having in built battery failing and not being replaced

Purchased in March 2021.

Geezer G.
Geezer G.Sydney, NSW

Is there a YouTube video on how to use it?

Is there a YouTube video on how to use it? I tried reading the instructions but still couldn’t work it OMG do I need to write 30 words to get my point across

Purchased in April 2021 at Hear For Less for $40.00.

Great Value. It works for my knee, back and shoulder injuries!

I've experienced TENS devices since '80s. Back then it was a "Professional Device" ie Physiotherapists.

This unit is easy to use, "it works" for my injuries and is value for money.

I've not used an EMS device before, but it seems very effective in treating muscular pain.

Additional gel pads would be appreciated, as this unit is getting a workout!

Purchased in April 2021 at ALDI for $39.99.

Bridget B.
Bridget B.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good & effective

Was very affordable so I was a little skeptical at first but after using it I am pleasantly surprised! It’s a little bit of reading to get started but the product works really well on my back pain. Definitely worth while!

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI.

Tung Dang
Tung DangSydney, NSW

It stopped working after 3 times of usage.

The device stopped working after I used it 3 times. I emailed sales@performhealth.com.au to support but they don't reply. When it worked, the device was helpful to relieve my pain.
Updated: Although I have not received an email from them, today I got a parcel with the new device and an instruction to send it back to the manufacturer. It is quite a surprising parcel and I think customer service handles my case well.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $100.00.

One star for when it worked

Unit worked 2-3 times before I needed to return it to ALDI for replacement. Initial unit and subsequent replacement units were both inoperable, unable to turn them on and the display frozen. Second unit appeared like it had just been placed back on the shelf after someone else had returned it with crappy batteries installed and internal packaging missing for components.

One star for when it worked, just a shame it didn’t work for longer.

Nil apology offered from ALDI staff which just confirms my assessment of the product.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $99.99.

So much Hope for this, but alas

After three or four uses, the handset has suffered a major software issue and the screen keeps flashing even a hard restart by removing the batteries fails to clear the problem. The handset is non functional.

Purchased in February 2021 for $99.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved my tens until my pads wore out and wire broke.

Helps so much with my chronic pain. Back neck shoulders and knees. I need parts for my tens as the pads aren't sticking properly and one of the cords have broken.

Purchased for $50.00.

Jaeger
Jaegerbirder@ozemail.com.au

Aldi WellnessPlus "TEN 603"

You have to pick the right mode and strength for the right injury.

There are three modes: TENS, Massage, and EMS:
* TENS is for pain relief.
* Massage is for ???
* EMS is for muscle stimulation.

I used the TENS P02 program at "15" strength for my rib injury, and so far it has worked a treat.

Maridat
MaridatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Use it on mum and she loves it

I have been using the tens machine on mum for the past year and it definitely helps her back and shoulder pain. She uses it for 20 to 30 mins at a time on each area. Her physio is also happy for her to use it and was surprised how good it is. We definitely recommend it.

Purchased in October 2017 for $50.00.

Sarah C
Sarah CAU

Great Product

I bought the Aldi Tens Machine for my back years ago and its still awesome, its my best friend after gardening .. Works a treat would totally recommend for anyone to buy their Tens Machines... 5 *****

It was perfect for two years

It was perfect for two years then one side stopped working and the pulses started being irregular on the working side. But still $50 was a good value for that much time.

MargMc
MargMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi Portable Tens Machine

Aldi have done it again with a no nonsense Portable Tens Machine which is so easy to operate. Absolutely great for tired or tight muscles and will definitely save time and money for basic minor complaints.