91 questions from our users

Rich D.

Rich D.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Can you get a replacement turbo nozzle for the ferrex pressure washer. The one I got lasted 15 minutes and water started spraying out the side.
Can you repair these or are they a throw away item

Robert N.

Robert N.asked

Workzone High Pressure Cleaner 1400W (Nov 2017, Nov 2018, Nov 2019)

The product operated immediately stop. Reasons?

Brian McGregor

Brian McGregorasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

I am trying to find were I can purchase a nozzle for Ferrax High Pressure Washer have searched there Site to no avail

Noor N.

Noor N.asked

Pressure Washer

where can i purchase this product?

sl.

They available from Aldi when they are listed in their catalogue. Not available all the time.

Adam S.

Adam S.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer (Oct 2020)

What's the continues pressure like ? And are the gun and hose good quality or do the guns leek after a while?

trapptours

Continuous pressure is good but i was using my Gerni gun and Gerni patio cleaner. The supplied gun and attachments seam to be ok quality for the price.

Dutchy

Dutchyasked

Workzone High Pressure Cleaner 2400W (Sep 2012, Sep 2013, Sep 2014, Sep 2015, Sep 2016, Sep 2017)

eBay for hose, gun, nozzles
eg type in pressure cleaner
or Hydro Jet High Pressure PowerWasher water spray gun
also any high pressure hose from bunnings should work
remember remove your fitting or buy new ones
I have my aldi 2400w cleaner works fin with fan spray that was standard fitted on the gun when it came out of the box and seam to syphon the car wash detergent fine no twisting pulling pushing at all just fill it and away it goes
dont put much in when it runs out your are on clean water only no detergent

Brenda G.

Brenda G.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer (Oct 2020)

Is this unit a 4 stroke or a 2 stroke.

trapptours

I don't know what you unit you are looking at but I wrote a review for the electric version.

I’m not aware of petrol engine. My review is on 2000w electric motor

my hose needs replaceing where can i buy one its a 2000w gernie

Evan S.

Evan S.asked

Pressure Washer

Is this a factory fault.. i just brought one . I will return it without opening it. .

Bill
Bill

Yes it seems to be a manufacturers problem, a right hand thread and a left hand nozzle attachment, I am not the only one to find this specific problem.

Ray

Rayasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer
Could you please explain to me what could be the cause of the turbo nozzle malfunctioning? The emitted water jet exits the lance at a fixed angle and is a concentrated source. I have unsuccessfully used the cleaning needle provided, attempting to correct the problem.
Thanks,
Ray

Rudolph

Rudolphasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

How is cleaning detergent used with ferrex pressure washer

Pete

I have not been able to get the detergent to work consistently. I think that it may be a fault.

nellie
nellie

I have recently purchased a ryobi pressure cleaner with a similar function (for my mum). I was told to avoid using detergent in the machine (even though it has capacity for you to do this (of course when it works) because it can cause corrosion inside. I have just purchased the Ferrex from Aldi - had to return as the turbo attachment was broken but I wont' be using the detergent bottle (I did get a replacement - because in comparison to the Ryobi this one has a number of better features for the same price.

Garmen M.

Garmen M.asked

Do you supply parts

Rod W.

Rod W.asked

Pressure Washer

My nozzle that provides the circular spray slowly stopped operating. Is there a fix or replacement nozzle?

Patricia G.

Patricia G.asked

Workzone High Pressure Cleaner 2200W (Nov 2014, Apr 2015, Mar 2016, Mar 2017, Mar 2018, Sep 2019)

Love our pressure washer. It was given to us as second hand. We would like to get a extra attachment the porch cleaning attachment but i was told this pressure cleaner has been discontinued
Any suggestion would be great

Dean R.

Dean R.asked

Pressure Washer

I brought Workzone electric pressure washer and I need an oRing for the pressure hose where can I buy one online

tcirrus
tcirrus

Hi Dean, just go to your local hardware shop with the old "O" ring and purchase one is the same size. Sometimes you can buy packs of assorted sizes at very low price. Cheers, Tom

Frank L.

Frank L.asked

where can I buy a replacement Work zone,High pressure hose 2400W ?

CHRIS H

Good luck mate--- ive been trying get sensible communication fro Workzone, Aldi and review programme---to no avail......no one person has contacted me regarding problems since purchase now 2 years gone, i just see other peoples requests, which tells me THERE ARE PROBLEMS BUYING GOODS FROM ALDI, OR WORKZONE--- THEY JUST DO NOT WANT TO KNOW !!!!DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR PICK ANOTHER BRAND AND SHOP.

Allan G.

Allan G.asked

Pressure Washer

purchased a 196 cc petrol pressure washer from Aldi on 25.06.2016. have been phoning the customer service helpline for a number of weeks and told someone would be in touch but so far no one has contacted me . what is my next step ???????

adrian r.

adrian r.asked

Pressure Washer

where do i get a replacement head for my presure washer

CHRIS H

no answers ---typical of the company i am disgusted at their "non-cooperation in communication,"it stinks.

John H.

John H.asked

Where can you buy a new hose as it has a hole in it.

Anne R.

Anne R.asked

Pressure Washer

Trying my washer for the first time and there doesn't seem enough pressure. Can anyone advice please?

Pete

Seems to be an issue with them. Something inside seems to go haywire. If under warranty return now. Don't wait too long like me.