All-Carpets

Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by All-Carpets

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Roger
RogerPeel, WA

Excellent in every way!

From the phone call to cleaning our lounge suite it was fine. Professional, friendly and a job well done at a reasonable price. We are retired accommodation providers so our review is honest and genuine.

Patricia
PatriciaPerth, WA

Very Expensive

Leather Lounge was cleaned and refreshed, not all dirt and grime was removed. This is possibly due to the age of the lounge. Very expensive ($330.00) for a 1Hour Job.

Tintern
TinternGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great team work

Andrew and Tom came to stretch my carpet, they arrived on time. They did a great job and cleaned up after they were finished. They worked as a team.
Happy customer!

Anne Carseldine
Anne CarseldineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales service

It took 3 appointments to actually get a technician to turn up and complete the job! As this was a rental property that was 1 1/2 hours from our home there was considerable driving time etc, wasted days etc when asking for some compensation for this was told that that was not going to happen!! If on the other hand I had not turned up for them I would be charged a call out fee of $120. I was not entitled to any compensation when all carpets failed to turn up twice!! Very unhappy with the service!! Will never use them again. Today 6th of September received a call asking for me to pay the invoice which we did on the 1st September!! Concern that they do not have any good practices in place!!!!

Meryl C.
Meryl C.

Fast action relief of D.C.A. ie Damaged Carpet Anxiety

Abi
AbiPerth, WA

Great service - good clean

Cleaner did a great job. Lifted a lot of stains other cleaners couldn't fix. Plus, added deodorant an yellow stain remover. We are very happy. Great price. Highly recommend this service.

Horrible

Tech showed up 45 mins late / no phone call to advise this. Did half a job. Left without saying he was done or goodbye or so I could inspect, left a mess behind…water, dirt etc
I’m left with only half the job done…

rawtiger
rawtigerFar North Queensland, QLD

Adequate

Although lounges are have been cleaned and are somewhat refreshed , not all dirt and grime was extracted. Granted possibly due to the fabric and the lounges being a few years old.

Job Satisfaction

Extremely happy. Excellent turn around from time I submitted online quote to receiving a follow up email then booking.
Follow up call to notify change of date (due to lockdown) Prompt & super friendly team.
Only criticism is off- cuts put in our green bin. Otherwise terrific.

Mattress cleaning

Excellent service - great customer service from start to finish and great results from cleaning a large mattress stain. Thank you so much for your help. I would recommend to anyone.

Exceptional

So easy and professional level of service! Carpets came up like new. Highly recommend for service, quality of work and communication! Job was completed in a quick time with carpets dry enough to walk on.

Very unhappy

Expensive for what was not achieved. Gaps in couch and chairs were not even vacuumed and remain full of dust, hair and detritus. Very slack job. Expensive. Would not recommend.

Edward
Edward

Water damage restoration

I had the All Carpets team come out to rectify my flooding situation at my house. The technician was very intelligent and knowledgable. They aided us with our insurance claim and dried out our property quickly. They made every effort to make the experience as comfortable and affordable as possible

Jess
Jess Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Low price, amazing result!

I had a grey, fabric lounge looking hideous from water stains (thanks to our toddler). Within an hour, the All-Carpets Syd team made my couch (I was hanging to throw out) fresh again. So, so pleased with the result. I just wish I took a before picture.

The bonus - paid less than $150.

Will use their service again!

leila c.
leila c.Victoria

Shonky

Made an enquiry months ago. Discussed how urine stains could not be successfully removed from a silk rug.
No further communication, just sent someone out this morning that I knew nothing about, and sent me a bill for $120 for a call out fee. Amazing cheek.