3.2

3.1

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Good in removing odour

They removed the underlying odour which was very helpful. I’d recommend however initial email inquiry be clear that if applying deodoriser would be an additional cost incurred, which was above the upper end of what I spoke to the lady on the phone.
Riley S
Riley SSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Canberra

Great experience, will definitely use again

Great experience, had some carpet to be repaired and it looks great, can’t even tell it was repaired. Very happy and will definitely use Allcarpet’s again if needed. Vik was very friendly and talkative and made the whole process comfortable.
A P.
A P.Sydney, NSW2 posts
wilston c.
wilston c.South East Queensland, QLD
  Brisbane
DrivingMissDaisyForestLa
DrivingMissDaisyForestLa
  Brisbane

AWESOME ! Fantastic, quality service at a fair price. Quality work. Professional 11/10

Fantastic! Great job. Very competent technician. Good price. Arrived on time, did a very good job. Fixed some other issues at no additional charge. Easy going. Strongly recommend!!
Helen M.
Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Adelaide

Happy customer

Carpets were left looking and smelling so clean! Staff was very friendly and arrived on time. Would highly recommend!
Viacheslav K.
Viacheslav K.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Nice carpet cleaning job done in Belconnen, ACT

Came on time and did a good job cleaning the carpets for us. $200 for 2 hour job. THe carpet looks cleaner than before & we plan using them every 3-6 months; the carpet has dried quickly and the chemicals used for cleaning didn't give us bad smell. Some stains could not be removed unfortunately (but that was expected).
We had a very talkative guy doing this cleaning job so my wife spent two hours talking rather than working, but that was her choice :)
RMajor
RMajor2 posts
  Canberra

Do not use this service!

Appalling service. I was quoted $200 for a rug to be cleaned offsite. I was advised I could pay by card when it was returned. The guy who returned it told me the cost was $250 and insisted on being paid cash. He advised me the office would send through the invoice. I've called three times for the invoice and have been given the runaround each time. Furthermore, I used a Bissell spot furniture cleaner on a corner of the rug and the water/cleaning fluid being pulled back into the Bissell is dark brown/gray (i.e. extremely dirty). It is evident the rug has not been cleaned at all, and I can't even seem to get an invoice out of the business. Do not use these guys - they are scammers.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
  Sydney

Not great work all done to quick did not even get invoice charged $350.00 quote $260.00 being a pensioner

Job not satisfactory one chair is terrible,a very lazy job.
Terry W.
Terry W.Southwest, VIC
  Melbourne
Tania L.
Tania L.2 posts
  Gold Coast

Scammed

They took my rugs and haven't returned them despite paying for the service.
Roj C.
Roj C.
  Adelaide

NO SHOW! Canceled on us last minute

We agreed on $240 and we have an email proof but the day before they told us that it will be 320! The job is so small and has already been agreed and yet cancelled the day itself. Would not recommend!
Brody
Brody

DISGUSTED

Absolutely disgusted with this company! DO NOT USE! They ‘repaired’ my carpet, took my cash without giving an invoice. The carpet repair has come undone after 10 days and I’m asking for it to be repaired and now they have “no memory” of the job being done and not wanting to do it when we have emails, texts, phone calls and everything else to prove he was here! I’ve never even written a review before but I couldn’t have people use such an awful service!
Natalia
NataliaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Gold Coast

Horrible non-cleaning service

Horrible quality job.Technician was late for 45 mins,he didn’t vacuum or pre treated stains on the carpets.He just make carpets soaking wet with steam cleaning and left.
No carpet grooming either.They advertise as steaming include multiple stages of cleaning but they did only one of them.
Over priced for such horrible service.
I have used this company 3 times and I won’t be back after such horrible service.
Stret
StretSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Sydney

Successful re-stretching of carpet

Very happy with my 2 rooms where the carpet was re-stretched. Looks new again!!!
Carpet layer was on time and very professional.