All Mower Spares

All Mower Spares

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by All Mower Spares

Mower blades

Hi my name is James Holland’s I ordered some blades and payed for them 6weeks ago and have heard nothing since can some one get in contact please and let me know what’s going on

Peter D.
Peter D.Far North Queensland, QLD

A form of mental torture

Unacceptable behaviour

Ordered parts and didn't not receive them, no contact number, sent email no reply, contacted another company part of their organisation asking to be contacted immediately, waited another 3 days to get an email saying they don't have my parts and could organise a refund, requested a call back but got an email saying they are to busy. Disappointing would not recommend.

Brian
BrianPerth, WA

A brilliant way to make certain you get the correct spares.

After finding my model on the All Mower Spares website from the list of illustrated parts just select the part then click price. After choosing the quantity proceed through to purchase. It's quicker if you have an All Mower Spares login.

John Doe
John DoeBlacktown

Place an order, wait two weeks, no updates, no phone number, no replies to emails

Pretty disgusting to be honest. I get that things are tough during the pandemic, but you should be able to find time to respond to an email every two weeks. Thank God I paid through Afterpay, I don't need to wait for these fools to cancel the order.

Charbel
CharbelSydney, NSW

Always order with PayPal

Please be aware with this company I've ordered honda blades from them before but one blade was not in stock twin blade system emailed for a refund no issues at all with them refunding the so I decided to give them a second chance as I needed parts for my line trimmer been 2 weeks no reply by email even through PayPal there is no phone number it took PayPal only 2 days to send me an email saying you are getting a refund which tells me this company is not operating online so they may not be putting orders through but I'm happy and never worrying that ill lose my money thanks to PayPal always use PayPal its disappointing this company cannot deliver the goods

BPOz_12
BPOz_12Mid North Coast, NSW

Everything proceeded as expected ... Chain sharpening kit

I ordered a Vallorbe Chain Sharpening Kit. Ordering process was easy, delivery notifications received, and product arrived in condition as expected. The product itself is good quality, not cheap rubbish.

Poor Service

Ordered parts in March still nothing No delivery and no reply to emails you can’t contact them by phone appalling service. Part was on back order when ordered but now available on website but no delivery of back order?????

wayne
wayneGippsland, VIC

failure to deliver shindawai chain saw.

My wife sent you people 4 weeks ago money for a chainsaw, no product received yet. You dont reply to emails.

Ian L.Victoria

Mixed results

Matt

No item, No receipt, No communication.

Paid them for an 'in stock' blower vac to keep my business going. They were happy to take my money, but have not heard from them since. Nothing, nada, zip! No confirmation of sale, no receipt, no shipping advice, no reply to emails and no phone number to call. Just a $500 hole in my bank account. Have reported them to Police to follow up.

Poor customer service

Ordered parts in early April 21, took until mid June 21, to deliver...pointless using express service. Understand supply issues for certain materials affecting part production but lack of warning of this problem before ordering and lack and communication advising of this afterwards makes me hesitant to order from them again.

Old parts required

I required a drive belt for a 40 year old Victa lawn edger and found excellent and responsive service at a good price

I ordered 2 K3 Walboro kits about 3 weeks ago and about a week and a bit later only 1 kit arrived, but the customer service people were helpful and very quickly shipped the second kit, and that arrived today. I'm impressed with the speed all of this is going at, especially so given the covid-19 problems facing all companies. You guys rock. I'll be buying again off you. Well done, very well done!!!

Chris
ChrisVictoria

Keeps my business going

Always very helpful when you can’t find your exact part online, they help guide you to the correct item in a timely manner

Read more reviews - page 2