John

John

Always parts in stock

Always has the parts you chasing and lookup parts listing on there website if you don’t have the part numbers

Antovo

AntovoSydney, NSW

Helpful and knowledgeable

Have dealt with this company a few times and they always could get me the parts needed at a reasonable price and the people are knowledgeable and helpful with advice when needed. Would deal with them any time.

Good range of parts

Order online, arrives in the mail. Good service, no fuss.
They have a good range of parts for all mowers and such.

ushere

ushereHunter Region, NSW

great service, know their stuff...

great and helpful service every time. never met any of them personally since I do everything in line, but they're great in responding to technical queries, and know their parts in a nightmare of interlocking, manufacturers.
would buy my next ride on from them if they were closer;-)

Scott G.

Scott G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor service

I waited for a full week for an in-stock part and payed for express shipping. Tried emailing them for an update, no response after 24hrs. I then sent another email asking to cancel the order, within the hour I get a shipping notification. Not happy

Great mower spares vomoany

I’ve used mower spares for my last 5 spares purchases. The parts are easy to find and are delivered quickly. I’ve had one unusual part go on backorder and they have managed that well so far - splitting my order and delivering the available parts, while updating me on the remaining order.

Do Not Deal With This Company

Placed order over 10 days ago. Despite website stating that I would be notified after item was dispatched in 2-3 days I have had no contact from this company.
They do not answer phone calls and will not respond to any emails.
I will be instigating a complaint with the NSW Office of fair trading.
They have my money, I don't have what I paid for!

Hello Ken,
can you please confirm your order number that way i can take a look into your order for you and give you an update. i apologise for any incovneince caused with this.

Kelly Charlton

Kelly CharltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting...

Ordered a mower on the 23rd Jan. Got confirmation of order email. But that's it. No "tracking order email" as they said they would send. No contact phone number. No response to my email asking for an estimated delivery date as I'm paying to hire a mower while waiting for my order. 2 afterpay payments have been deducted from my account but I have nothing. Now taking the issue up with afterpay and will be asking for a refund.

Rob

Rob

Great service from All Mower Spares

Even with Covid and me being literally located at "Fort Fish Hook," All Mower Spares came through with the goods. A good mob to deal with. I have no complaints.

Rob FNQ,Au

Find out how All Mower Spares compares to other Hardware Shops

Easy and simple to order and pay

1st order didn't go through, I put that down to my network being so weak with frequent drop outs, 2nd order went through fine now waiting for delivery to northern N.S.W.
2nd delivery arrived 5 days after order, very pleased with the service.

Stevo

StevoCentral Queensland, QLD

Wish I found this forum pre order

Unlike some the free freight did not entice me, in fact I paid for the express option, which was followed up with order confirmation and sms requesting review so everything seemed to be in order. Confirmation stated 2-3 days for dispatch 9 days ago, then discover no phone number and bad reviews that far outnumber the good ones. Reading this I shall be initiating reimbursement of payment first thing tomorrow

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take you money but don't deliver

Placed on order 5 weeks ago and has been stuck in "awaiting shipment" for weeks.
Placed another order 3 weeks ago (item in stock) and has been stuck "processing" since then.
They have NO phone number to ring on, only an email which I've sent to at least 5 times and ZERO response. Ended up ordering the part from Amazon US which arrived in 5 days AND was cheaper. These clowns don't know how to run a business or provide any customer service. Will be forced to to issue a credit card chargeback to get my money back.

Zoltan

ZoltanSouth East Queensland, QLD

ZERO STARS if I could pick it, Took my money, haven't heard back!

Placed order on 3rd of January, heard nothing since then. On 22nd January contacted thru FB Messenger contacted to request status update also ordered parts from elsewhere as need to get mower going again. Yesterday (27th) contacted again thru FB messenger still no reply, today (28th) sent email as parts arrived from the other order through soneone else! Should have read the reviews and no phone number is also a red flag, avoid these scammers

Loan Consumer

Loan ConsumerCentral West, NSW

Paid but have not received parts.

Ridiculous, I have now waited nearly 4 months for my parts that were supposed to be shipped in 2 to 3 days. Listed phone number has a message that tells you to email and then hangs up on you. My emails just go on unanswered. Please if you’re thinking of using this company then think about how urgent you need your parts, are willing to wait 4 to 5 months, can you put up with poor customer service and potentially not receive any parts. One thing that did happen quickly was the deduction of money from my account.

Graeme

GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

They list items on their site that they don't have in stock.

Beck S.

Beck S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spare part

They were quick with getting back to me but the fact I couldn’t just ring up and ask I found was hard just got prompts to push in the end I didn’t think I was getting anywhere but must have worked they contracted me next via Facebook message to a link to order online

Malcolm L

Malcolm LHobart, TAS

No mower - No communication

I ordered a mower on the 1st January. Today is the 15th and despite me sending two emails and a message, there has been no reply or indication as to why the mower has not been despatched, despite the website saying 2 to 3 days from ordering. Disappointed.

Today is the 19th and I have still had no reply to my emails or message. My order status still says "processing".

cobra

cobraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well stocked mower shop

Very helpful place, lots of stock and brands super easy to buy online. Good prices , prompt service and fast delivery.

DonaldT123

DonaldT123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dubious shipping policy

This is just a general observation. When a company offers "free" shipping on a product (eg. lawnmower) that retails for the same price everyone else sells it for, and everyone else charges freight, especially if shipping interstate, well, the alarm bells should be ringing in your head that something is not right. Couple that with the fact they offer no phone number to call and sort problems out makes them even more dubious. Judging by the very large 1 star reviews on the poor customer service should be a warning to others.

Geoff Ryan

Geoff RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

very poor service and NO communication.

Ordered a trailer and paid for 12 days ago. The site says 'dispatched in 2-3 days. Emailed 3 times to get an update but no reply to either request. contacted them on their online chat but still no reply. very poor