Online store, Physical store

Andy

AndyDarwin, NT

Poor customer service

Awaited parts for a month and a half, that was annoying but the main issue was that no one would reply to my email and phone messages. Simple common courtesy to communicate with customers goes a long way.

David P.

David P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good but a bit slow to despatch

Very good service, I got exactly what I wanted, the part easy to find and importantly it was the correct one, but unfortunately it was a bit slow to despatch.

John BAKER

John BAKERPerth, WA

Genuine atom on/off switch 44440

My item was easy to find on their online store and easy to purchase, I was kept up to date on what stage my item was at during the shipping process.
The item is exactly as described, thank you.
First class service, I would recommend this online company to purchase from.

Chris L.

Chris L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect part

Accurate description and easy ordering of part. Fantastic service, exact replacement for original part arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Well advised on where order was during transit. Happy to recommend this company.

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company

Have used this company on various occasions for spares of my mowers,found the parts I needed were cheaper than the local mower shop. Would recommend this company for your spares

Harry

HarryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good part

Paid express postage and had to ring twice in 7 days to find the delay had to hire a mower to finish job would look elsewhere next time poor service

They deliver

a comprehensive parts inventory that has been very helpful. My twenty five year old Greenfields Mini Mow is not easy to source parts for and All Mower Spares have kept me mowing.

calaissix

calaissixHunter Region, NSW

Quality parts provided

Products supplied are a direct fit with no problems unlike some sellers, the ability to order many brands from one place cuts freight cost and saves much important time would recommend.

Family-owned Australian business worth supporting

After searching everywhere, All Mower Spares had a part that I was in need of. The price was affordable and there was great communication regarding delivery time. My previous experience with a different online mower store was misleading and I will be only using All Mower Spares from now on!

Matty K.

Matty K.

Totally useless business, awful customer service & Misleading product availability advertised

It took 2 weeks to get an response after placed an order. Numerous unanswered phone calls and ignored emails later I cancelled order.
Misleading spare parts availability on website. Parts has to come from overseas to fulfill the order, it's quicker for me to order from overseas. Still waiting for a refund from Paypal. One of the worst customer service I have encountered thus far.
Absolute useless people operating business. No wonder I shop from overseas supplier direct.
Avoid at all cost.

Very efficient operation

Had the product I needed , reasonable price:
Article dispatched promptly and regular advice sent on progress of delivery.
I fully recommend this company and will use it again if required.as they seem to have a great range of parts.

Alexander Robb

Alexander RobbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent range of spare for old equipmenr

This box is not helpful as any attempt to correct typos wipes out all previous text.
I could only find two suppliers of the part I wanted. You were the more economical and helpful. I would add that your website is not too east to use. The search function is not vey good as I found it difficult to retrace step.. Overall I would certainly recommend you to friends and old mower owner (Scott Bonar)

mr westonParadise

Best place ever.

Used them 2 times to get parts i required. They were able to get me both parts and were very helpfull and friendly. Also good because i had no idea on part number for one of the orders.

Fingers

FingersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality Products and Value For Money

I've purchased a number of parts for my ride on mower from this store online, and the website I found very easy to use and locate the parts that I required. I found that even with postage costs for my parts,the overall cost is cheaper than going to my local dealer. Highly recommend this company.

Dan Boyd

Dan BoydLaunceston, TAS

Great products and service

Great service, suggested a non genuine part of equal quality to save some money and over all significantly cheaper than elsewhere. Very helpful in determining correct part for my mower.

Neville Goodes

Neville GoodesDarwin

New genuine spares

Brand new parts at very competitive prices, fast delivery, items well packaged for post, online store easy to use always first class service, would recommend All Mower Spares to everyone as they always have the parts you need, with prompt on time delivery.

Bruce O.

Bruce O.

Online store

I’ve placed a few online orders in the last month, I have found all mower spares online to be very professional in the way they do there transactions. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

Fatcat

FatcatNorth Western Region, NSW

Glad I found it

Was so happy to find I could get bits for a mower that others had never heard of. Thankyou for the prompt and efficient service. Was great to be able to get them online as well.

fred

fredMORWELL - VIC

excellent, my go to E-store for Outdoor stuff

Purchased mower blades for a Supa Swift push mower, Price is cheaper than first blades i purchased Decades ago, in fact i could run 4x blades at one time, although they are generic/ they still last about the same, If manufacturers made them to last , we wouldn't need spares!

Maarpa

MaarpaMELBOURNE

Always have the item I need!

Efficient service and prompt dispatch plus good price - thanks! I have used All Mower Spares several times and it has always been a good experience - keep up the good work!

Russell B.asked

Hi i put my order in 2/1/20 knowing you didn't start back till 6/1/20 i have emailed 4 times to see where my order was at, as i wanted to add to this order but still no reply, so now i'd like to know where my order is as its been a month & I have had no response from All Mower Spares. My order #001027175. Your earliest response would be appreciated thanks.

mr weston

The part may be on backorder. Or similar. Did u create and account by anychance.
I dont work for all mower spares but have used them a few times. My last order took awhile to ship as it had to be ordered in.
When u ordered you would of recived a couple of emails one may of been an awaiting fulthfilment also maybe check your spam/junk folder as these emails sometimes go into that folder.
Cheers
Duncan
A user of all mower spares.

Russell B.

Yes i have account with them i have bought from them before ,but when i sent them a email they responded, this time i have sent them 4 emails no responses and its been a month .

Gloria M.

Gloria M.asked

mower blades to suit john deer model la110

Lucky64
Lucky64

I didn't have a good experience with All mower spares

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Hi Gloria, There are a few different types of blades suited for this model. If you want to give us a call on 02 4655 0916 so we can better help you in regards to this.

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Hi Lucky64, Please if you can call us on 02 4655 0916, or send me an email manager@allmowerspares.com.au so we can discuss and assist you as best as possible.

G Han

G Hanasked

Hi, I have ordered a rover i4500 carburetor yesterday. Could you please check and advise when will I be expected to receive it? Details below.
Date: 01/01/2019 04:55 PM
Order id: #70097
Order status: Processed
Thanks.
GH

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Hi Mate, we only just opened on the 7th so when you ordered we were closed. Our website stated that we werent getting in any stock from our suppliers during the break as they all closed and only opened back up on Monday also. This part we are expecting mid next week due to our supplier being behind coming back from the break and there being a huge backlog. Will send as soon as it comes in to us.
Thanks, Ron.