Online store, Physical store

Liz

LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My favourite one stop shop for all my mower spares!

Excellent business with a huge spares inventory. Great website with easy to find parts (and I'm a 65+ female!). Fantastic quality genuine spare parts at reasonable prices. Very happy. Cheers

Useless.No refund.

Ordered parts.
Incorrect parts supplied.
Further info wanted and sent-but no further communication from this place. Claim they want to help secure correct part but haven't even though original part we ordered was correct sizing-they sent wrong one.
It was returned.

Never arrived, never responded

Brian

Brian

Great range of hard to get parts

Our Croquet Club in Central Queensland is overhauling a ~14 year old Toro GreensMaster. Have struggled to find many new parts that are available in Australia at reasonable prices and have found All Mower Spares meets our needs most of the time. The catalogue is easy to use, Toro part numbers and description match the Toro breakdown lists exactly and if you have a question, the staff are ready and willing to find and answer. Freight costs are reasonable and delivery has been prompt.

Our club will certainly be shopping with All Mower Spares until be finish the current overhaul. Next up will be MEY cylinder mower and we hoping the help will continue to be available.

Useless! 2 months on, still waiting for product!

Ordered a part online - it took 3.5 weeks to arrive except they sent wrong part. Contacted them and they replied straight away saying they would fix the error. Another 3 weeks pass and haven't heard a thing, contacted them again - no response. Waste of time and money!

KelB

KelBNorth Queensland, QLD

Like all Business the people doing the work need more help

Hello, I would have to say i am happy to recommend using All Mower Spares.
Price was fair and the parts were genuine Briggs and Stratton.
The only issue i was the delay in supply as it took longer than expected for today's parts supply chain. So if you can fix this you will succeed. Somewhere in your system is a short fall once you identify this you will be way ahead. Feb 4 order placed Order number 001028810 delivery March 11. There was a part that was nil stock AU to which i replied to send all other parts however they were not sent. Admin was very helpful and polite. All the best see you next time i need mower parts.
Regards Kel

Peter Donelly

Peter DonellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too Easy

Such good service from a company that offered a part I thought wouldn't exist anymore. They just made it too easy and the communication to me on status of delivery time was awesome.

Kerrie Sawyer

Kerrie SawyerNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Product and service

Bought a Lawn mower . It was not expensive but works great for my small area of tough lawn. Just what I needed. The service was helpful and friendly especially that I live in an isolated part of NSW and need to buy most products on line. I need companies I can trust.

Very impressed with the service from this company.Talon All mower spares.

After ordering, received phone call from company offering extra help. I was very thankful for this and it was unexpected. Thank you for the wonderful service you provided and the info you offered.

Gabby

GabbyMid North Coast, NSW

Great service.

ordered some parts for my ride on, had them in stock and was easy to find the correct part with all the diagrams etc. well put together website with great service. have brought from before and always easy and good communication. always in my favorites list.
Dave.

Peter G.

Peter G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Product not delivered

Good Service and Quick Delivery

Ordered several parts online. Most were in stock but one was listed as not in stock. The not in stock part didn't take long to arrive and delivery time was quick once it did. Communication throughout the process was also great.

im  s.

im s.South East Queensland, QLD

Victa GVC160 19" Mulch Plug

I was looking high & low to find a Mulching Plug for my mower, All Mower Spares officered some possible options.
I ordered the part that suited my mower from them & it was delivered promptly.
They have been through Fires, Floods & other hassles, and they still came through, Give them a hand of applause & use them for your mower needs.
TWO THUMBS UP!!
imsharp.
P.S. was offered incentive to post review, however I wouldn't have use it.

Jonathan

JonathanDarling Downs, QLD

Purchase items elsewhere!! Bad service.

Purchased parts online with a wait time of 2-3 days which has turned into 4 weeks. Have tried repeatedly via phone and email for a refund with no luck. Have been forced to take it up with fair trading. Please avoid this business..

No Problem

Hey guys, unless you want people to be critical about the things they say, reduce the number of words required.

Items arrived as ordered, in a timely period.

And three more words!

Find out how All Mower Spares compares to other Hardware Shops

Perfect had item and excellent price

Item fitted perfect. Great postage time and communication through the process. Will definitely be placing another order for parts with these guys. Thank you for making it such an easy process

What more could I reasonably expect?

I ordered 2 items.What I received was what I ordered,in reasonable time,complete with info about order and timing
What more could you expect?
The box said I needed 30 words,what nonsense,I have said what is important

Graham Nightingale

Graham NightingaleSINGLETON

Poor service and communication.

Pete

Pete

Exactly what I ordered

Easily found the part required from their website, placed the order and was continually advised as to when the part would arrive. Being over $150 it was freight free which is a bonus. After placing the order I received it within 7 days as we are in Central Victoria. My Gravely is now back in action which I repaired myself and made a huge saving over what I was quoted. From now on I’ll be happy to buy all my spare parts from All Mower Spares.

Frustrated

FrustratedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank goodness!

I live in the bush so anything I need for the mowers I have to search and order over the internet. All Mower Spares have their website set out well for searching for "that part." I have also found that by emailing them if I'm not 100% sure they reply and assist very quickly. They keep you in the loop via email when you order parts as well so you know what's going on.

Russell B.asked

Hi i put my order in 2/1/20 knowing you didn't start back till 6/1/20 i have emailed 4 times to see where my order was at, as i wanted to add to this order but still no reply, so now i'd like to know where my order is as its been a month & I have had no response from All Mower Spares. My order #001027175. Your earliest response would be appreciated thanks.

mr weston
mr weston

The part may be on backorder. Or similar. Did u create and account by anychance.
I dont work for all mower spares but have used them a few times. My last order took awhile to ship as it had to be ordered in.
When u ordered you would of recived a couple of emails one may of been an awaiting fulthfilment also maybe check your spam/junk folder as these emails sometimes go into that folder.
Cheers
Duncan
A user of all mower spares.

Russell B.

Yes i have account with them i have bought from them before ,but when i sent them a email they responded, this time i have sent them 4 emails no responses and its been a month .

Gloria M.

Gloria M.asked

mower blades to suit john deer model la110

Lucky64
Lucky64

I didn't have a good experience with All mower spares

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Hi Gloria, There are a few different types of blades suited for this model. If you want to give us a call on 02 4655 0916 so we can better help you in regards to this.

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Hi Lucky64, Please if you can call us on 02 4655 0916, or send me an email manager@allmowerspares.com.au so we can discuss and assist you as best as possible.

G Han

G Hanasked

Hi, I have ordered a rover i4500 carburetor yesterday. Could you please check and advise when will I be expected to receive it? Details below.
Date: 01/01/2019 04:55 PM
Order id: #70097
Order status: Processed
Thanks.
GH

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Hi Mate, we only just opened on the 7th so when you ordered we were closed. Our website stated that we werent getting in any stock from our suppliers during the break as they all closed and only opened back up on Monday also. This part we are expecting mid next week due to our supplier being behind coming back from the break and there being a huge backlog. Will send as soon as it comes in to us.
Thanks, Ron.