Listing monitored by All Mower Spares

Angus S.
Angus S.Hobart, TAS

Product not delivered and won't send me a refund

Very poor customer service. they said battery was in-stock and would ship in 2 days. now 5 months! The also refuse to give a refund, so I amreporting via my bank to reverse the transaction.
Never again would I deal with these people.

Greg
Greg

Will not respond to emails. Ignores customers hoping problems go away

Jason M.
Jason M.Sydney, NSW

Warning, worst business to deal with

Don’t deal with this business, they advised my order was in stock at the time of ordering, to then be told they needed to order from the supplier, then after 3 weeks tried to Blair the floods for not being able to release my order, the after another 3 weeks the y can’t send my order due to allegedly moving warehouse, this brings us to now ANOTHER 3 weeks later and my goods haven’t been sent.
Stay away from this company they are a bunch of con artists.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blatant thieves

Avoid this so called "business". I've waited 4 months for delivery. Cannot get a refund. Reply emails are just standard lies. They don't have any parts in stock and when they run out of excuses they ignore emails. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. They are scammers hiding behind a keyboard.

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

So after ordering my mower part mid July I have had no communication.
Tried leaving emails / called & zero communication back.
Today I spoke to a man ( not in the ordering dept ) who said couldn’t even see my order on his computer.
Disgusting customer service - order through anyone but this company

Good afternoon,
I apologise for the delay on this order. I can see your order is currently awaiting shipment from our warehouse. We will get this packed up and sent out for you.

Helen

Rubbish - u emailed me to say 2-3 days . Now saying 2-3 weeks .
Then today we don’t know .
I have asked u to refund my money .
Look at the reviews - no one is getting any orders from your company & u aren’t answering any calls

Sel
SelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I still cant believe their crappy treatment of customers

Ordered the part I needed. Quick response. Then they kept extending the delivery date every 2 weeks. Gave up waiting and requested a refund - 3 times, no refund but lots of excuses. 4 months later finally got the refund - but had to go through PalPal to get it. How hopeless can you get with customer service.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supply of a Mower wheel

Do not make an order with these guys. Order a new wheel for my mower back on the 1st March 2022. I received numerous with on telling me my part would not be available until May. On the 19th of March 2022, I cancelled my order and asked for a refund.
I send numerous emails trying to get my refund with no result. On the 9th of July 2022 I receive an email that my order is ready for shipment. The same day I confirm that I have cancelled this order. A few day later my order arrive. Which I no longer need.

Customer ServiceAll Mower SparesSend a private message

Good morning, I apologise that you aren't having a good experience. Would you mind sending your order number through so i can send you an email to have this sorted out.

David
DavidNorth Western Region, NSW

Worst service ever !!!!

Rob T. from Hobart
Rob T. from HobartAU

$21 for a 10 cent nut.

Hello,
I apologise for the confusion with this order. I can confirm that the nut wasnt $21.00 it was $5.78 and the shipping was $14.95

we are happy to provide a refund on some of the shipping if you like as it was only a single nut that was sent.

I don't need the nut, it is completely useless without the other 2 parts. I asked 4 (FOUR) times to cancel the order BEFORE it was shipped. My bank account is $20.73 worse off and all I got was a single 6mm nut I will throw in the rubbish.

Marty
MartyIllawarra, NSW

Do Not order from All Mower Spares

I ordered a part for my husqvarna chainsaw which on their website was listed as in stock. It was not in stock and the company said that the part was on back order. After waiting for 3 months I requested that the order be cancelled and I be refunded. After a month & a half I still have not recieved my refund. Their multiple responses are that the refund is being passed on to management.

I suspect they have a bin labelled management and that is where my refund request is being sent.

Buy from them at your own risk.

DO NOT deal wit this company under any circumstances they are full of crap

It is going on 6 months now no parts ! No refund .
Refund has been submitted I have heard every excuse under the sun as to why this has not been resolved all they are doing is using natural disasters as excuses don't advertise or take peoples money if you cant supply the products or refund money. This is beginning to look like a good challenge for ACA people need to see how wrong this is .

RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from these thieves

I am into my 5th month of trying to get a refund from this bunch of thieves, as with everyone they tell me my request has been submitted, now i'm told for the second time that they have been flooded, hey I have sympathy, but I think its nonsense. DO NOT USE THESE THIEVES

Good morning,
please provide your order number so i can get this refunded ASAP for you.

#001111537

Ian
IanFar West, NSW

Worst Company Ever

Into the 3rd month now and still not recieved item.
Only contactable by email.Asked for refund on several occasions and get the same generic response......"Have submitted your request for consideration".......No consideration needed....if you don't have the product don't sell advertise and sell.
Would advise to stay very clear of dealing with this Company

Hi Ian,
could you please send me through your order number and i will get this refunded straight away for you.

No stock and no refund

I ordered a part for a vacuum blower; I didn't receive the part and requested a cancellation of the order. I then didn't receive a credit despite repeated requests

• Return Claim MadeYes

Good morning,
Would you mind sending through your order number so i can get this refunded as soon as possible for you.

HughCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No stock, no communication, drop shippers, avoid if you want to get your parts.

Rodasked

I have also been scammed. Ordered mower blades 2 months ago & have received the same b.s. e-mails with excuses. Last one like a previous complainant rec'd the message " referred to management for assessment".
How people like this can be allowed to keep trading is beyond me. Do not use them ever.

Matte G.
Matte G.

They are getting away with it because none of us have the time or could be bothered to make the official complaints needed for fair trading, etc to act.

Rod

I did make a complaint to fair trading n.s.w. yesterday, Don't know if it does any good though. These people should be shut down. They are committing fraud.

Hi Rod,
Could you please let me know your order number so i can get this refund processed for you.
I apologise for the lengthy delay.

Chris Hasked

Hi AMS, Do you deliberately withhold parts until customer gets angry enough to demand refund?
Chris

John L.
John L.

What a load of crap!
Only trying to string you along to avoid refund.

wayne
wayneasked

Mrs Coral Briscoe sent money to All Mower Spares 4 weeks ago for a Shindaiwa Chain saw, have not received it and you cannot be bother to reply to emails. Ring Wayne Briscoe on 0484 191 440 or ....

Matt
Matt

Best of luck Wayne. I've had same issue and have since made a report to police via ReportCyber who deal with online fraud. Find them at cyber.gov.au

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

They won’t answer here since you breached the site rules.

Get an answer from our members and All Mower Spares representatives