Unprofessional and slack

It's taken three months to address a subfloor issue that the strata manager originally tried to palm off to me. When an attempt to address it was finally made, I was told that the committee member's partner would look at it. Having no knowledge of who this was, the strata manager couldn't even assure me that the person had the right qualifications to carry out the job!

I've never witnessed such poor service in my life! I almost regret purchasing the property now having to deal with these clowns.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with All Strata has not met with your expectations. If you could provide your strata plan number and contact details to allstrata@allstrataservices.com.au or contact us on 02 4351 9699. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns and assist in resolving any issues.

Very unprofessional company

Very little communication
Our business unfortunately had to deal with these people and had constant problems with them for years
Not professional at all
They purposely prolong issues hoping the issue will go away
We had many different serious issues and we were very disappointed in how the matters we’re dealt with
Over the years we lost a lot of money because of them

We are sorry to hear that your experience with All Strata has not met with your expectations, and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns and assist in resolving any issues, we would appreciate if your could email your contact number and scheme details to allstrata@allstrataservices.com.au or contact us on 02 4351 9699 so that we can attempt to resolve.

GONNA MISS YA NEILL

It's with some sadness that I am to end my contact with All Strata in the near future due to selling my villa. I've had a great 7 years here and as the Owners Corporation's representative, spent many a phone call picking the brains of our long standing Strata Manager, Mr Neill Williams. Always approachable, courteous and knowledgeable, Neill's experience and diplomatic attitude have been invaluable, especially in the area of conflict resolution. I respect Neill and his professionalism and highly recommend him as a Strata Manager.

Happy chappy

Since January Michelle Malpass and I have navigated a land sale to Council, re-built a villa eaten out by white ants and made the financials positive again.She also organised loan funding to cover the costs of repairs
Michelle is both pleasant and very professional to deal with and, based on my experience, I would recommend Michelle and her company to anyone.

All Strata Gets It Done..!

I have been on the executive or some 10 years. Neill Williams at ALL STRATA has led our meetings in a professional manner. If we need a solution Neill is on the job. Neill has guided our meetings thoroughly. I am totally satisfied in the way the agenda is followed and acted on. Over the last 20 years I have missed a couple of meetings. Our strata is in great shape with ALL STRATA. Their services are not taken for granted. They have a great team. Thorough and professional. They get the job done..

Excellent Service from a Professional and knowledgeable Team led by Neill Williams

I have been with All Strata Services since buying off the plan some 15 years ago. I have been on the Executive Committee with Neill Williams being our Strata Manager for all of that time.
Neill is a thoroughly professional person with a great knowledge of all the facets of the Strata Regulations and By Laws.He always replies promptly to to all phone and e-mail enquiries with his very efficient team arranging repairs, maintenance and advice. The All Strata Team provide friendly and efficient service with ongoing support at all times.
I am completely happy with services of All Strata and in particular with Neill and his Team

One Stop Shop for Strata Service

We purchased our property at Blue Bay 5 years ago and Neill Williams was the Strata Manager. It is a small complex of 7 apartments. Shortly after our purchase, I was on the Executive Committee which required me to have regular contact with Neill to go through the usual Strata matter that arise from time to time. As all times Neill has been courteous, showed good knowledge of Strata Act and associated Regulations and of course, By Laws. Neill's replies to emails are always prompt, and at times when urgent payment of an account is required, it is arranged and paid usually within 24 hours.... unlike our Sydney Managing Agents who insist that they have a payment cycle and cannot bring forward urgent payments. This is not an issue with All Strata, Neill understands that accounts from small business cannot wait until the end of the month to be paid. Our Strata Committee is happy with the Services of All Strata, Neill and his staff in particular.

Top service from a terrific team

I have been with All Strata Services for 20 years or more and have always been happy with them. When I moved to my current home, we had a different strata manager who was uncooperative and difficult to deal with if you could contact them. In a small block of three, this manager had allowed one owner to fall way behind in levies, creating a very nasty atmosphere. I approached All Strata Services and our strata manager Jenny Maughan is an absolute godsend. Service is friendly and prompt with a company I feel so comfortable with, not to mention the wonderful tradies who look after us also. In a world where you hear horror stories about bad strata managers, All Strata Services is a shining example of what strata management should be. It is like a family business and I would thoroughly recommend Jenny and the terrific, friendly team at All Strata Services at any time.

The best Strata Manager on the Coast

I am part of a small complex and an owners committee of 5. We changed our Strata Management three years ago and have not looked back. Our Strata Manager is Jenny Maughan and at all times it has been a pleasure to deal with Jenny. No matter what the problem Jennys advice has been invaluable in terms of what we can and can not do. Always professional and I never feel that I am a nuisance; replies are also timely.

Professional and Friendly Strata Management Service

As Chairman of a Strata Committee on the NSW Central Coast I would like to congratulate All Strata Services for the many years of professional and friendly service provided to our property owners throughout a period of major building maintenance works and as an on-going support service. In particular, I make special mention of Mr Neill Williams as our Strata Manager and thank him for his friendly advice, proven management skills, and for always being available to answer questions and to ensure the administration of our strata property is managed in an appropriate and timely manner. Thank you Neill, and we look forward to our continuing business association with you and All Strata Services. Kind regards, David Edwards

Review form The Grange ,Terrigal

I have been involved with All Strata Services for over 10 years as a member of the Strata Committee .The whole team at All Strata are a joy to work with,courteous and understanding. Tiffany Grayson our Strata Manager is very knowledgeable in most aspects of strata management and deals with any requests /queries in a prompt and professional manner .She also has a keen sense of humour and a friendly disposition.

Great service; professional management.

Our Strata Manager, Tiffany Grayson, took over the management of our building about eighteen months ago. She has dealt promptly with any requests and/or queries that have been put to her. She chaired our AGM for the last 2 years and conducts these meetings in a calm and professional manner; we are grateful for her understanding of insurance and legal matters that need to be dealt with at such times She is always very approachable and her friendly demeanor makes working with her a pleasure.

Happy customers at 'White Sails' Toukley NSW

Our Strata Manager, Justin Waterson, has taken over the role in recent times. Justin's responses to our enquiries are always prompt, providing relevant details in a most professional manner. Our first face to face was at our AGM this year where he chaired the meeting with ease and efficiency. Our Committee appreciates Justin's - and other All Strata staff - knowledge of the strata legislation and sincerely their excellent communication skills.

Maintenance Service

Justin always solves our problems in a pleasant & professional manner. It's always a delight to do business with him.

Thank you Ian for such a positive review, we will make sure that Justin receives your feedback, Kind Regards All Strata Services

Excellent Service and Prompt Attention

I am on the committee at our complex and would like to thank Michelle Malpass and team at All Strata Services for the excellent service and prompt attention to our issues, I am truely greatful for the advice and support.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, we will ensure that it is shared with Michelle and all the team. Kind Regards All Strata Services

Helpful and experienced!

I have found Neill Williams to be helpful, reliable, and trustworthy when dealing with building maintenance and property management issues for 'our' block of units at The Entrance. He has a wealth of knowledge and is sensible. Thank you Neill!
I have also been extremely impressed with Tracey Nianko as she has been proactive and efficient in providing follow-up and keeping me in the loop regarding an insurance claim. Thank you so much Tracey!
In summary, both Neill and Tracey have made my life easier, which is greatly appreciated.

Thank you Sonia for such a positive review, we will ensure that your feedback is passed onto Neill and Tracey. Kind Regards All Strata Services

Great service!! Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend All Strata Services at Tuggerah and there professionalism especially Michelle Malpass, Michelle is our Strata Manager for our block of units here at The Entrance she is very helpful and is quick to address our needs and our concerns. Michelle is very committed to providing the best service. Thank you

Thanks Lisa for the wonderful review, we are very pleased that you are receiving such great service from Michelle. Kind Regards All Strata Services

Professional and prompt

As an executive committee member of a group of townhouses in Wamberal, I have developed a close working relationship with Jenny Maughan since purchasing in 2015. Jenny is very knowledgeable and always professional in her dealings with us. I am happy to recommend her services

Thank you TracyE for providing a review, we will ensure that Jenny receives this positive feedback. Kind Regards All Strata Services

Unconscionable

I already sent through a review a few days ago, but have not heard anything from Product Review. All Strata Services is unconscionable and unprofessional and refuses to pass on Trust Account details and other financial documents belonging to the owners corporation even though their term of appointment ceased in October 2016.

Thank you erinpmf for your feedback, we have sent you a private message to assist in resolving your concerns. Kind Regards All Strata Services.

Great knowledge and service

I am a owner/resident of a property on the Nth Gosford/Wyoming border. I have known Neil Williams from All Strata Services since purchasing off the plan over 11 years ago. I have worked closely with Neil on the Body Corporate consistently through this period and always find his knowledge, advice and support invaluable. I believe I have a great working relationship with Neil and have been impressed with his calm ability to handle and resolve sometimes complex issues and personalities.

Thanks Vivienne for your feedback, we will ensure that your kind words are passed onto Neill.