Listing monitored by Challenge Strata Management

Excellent courteous and very efficient service

Very please with the attention to detail and courteous behaviour from the staff especially Bill Coucher A pleasure dealing with this company would have no problem recommend to other persons

Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and always communicating

I would like to say thanks to Bill Croucher for always being polite helpful and professional.

Big thank you to Tracy always fantastic to deal with polite and onto everything . Thank you

Kind Regards

John
Boulton Ridge

Michele
MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always professional and helpful!

I'd like to give a shout out to Tracey O'Shea who looks after our finances at St. Agnes Body Corporate Mermaid Waters. Tracey went out of her way to make sure a payment was made urgently on our behalf when she had a pile of work already overflowing on her desk. She is the engine room at Challenge Strata and deserves recognition and appreciation (plus more money) for her cheerful disposition and helpfulness.
Thanks Tracey
Kind Regards
Michele Holdcroft - Treasurer
St. Agnes Body corporate

Hi Michele,
We're delighted to hear that Tracey has been delivering five-star service for your community. We'll be sure to let her know.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

Stephanie Peters - Excellent Service

Stephanie always responds to my emails with professionalism and in a timely manner.
This is important to me as I live in another state and rely upon emails to make contact and resolve issues relating to my unit on the Gold Coast.

Hi Monica,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear about the 5 star service provided by Stephanie. We will be sure to let the team know!

Stephanie Toft - Account Manager for Miami Beachside Apartments

Excellent!

Our manager at CSM, Stephanie Toft, has consistently added value to our scheme’s Body Corporate Committee over many years; she is knowledgeable, professional and a great communicator. We are very happy with the service and value for money provided by Stephanie and the CSM team.

Robin Semenoff
Robin SemenoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stephenie

Stephanie and Challenge have been our stratta management at Enderley Gardens for the 5yrs I have lived here and being on the body corp as a committee member.She is very reliable and responds promptly to any issues that arise. We love living here and are grateful that we have a great team of experts to to assist making Enderley Gardens enjoyable to live at

Hi Robin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and review our services. Stephanie works very hard for everyone in her community and your kind review will make her day!

Ran M.
Ran M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great strata managers, very proactive.

Cheryl, Stephanie and Tracey have been great, they are meticulous and get all done in a timely manner. We use challenge for a Commercial site in Southport, a Residential complex in Chevron Island and for a block in Byron bay (Another branch there).

Hi Ran,
Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard. I look forward to sharing your wonderful feedback with the team.

Stephanie Peters-Customer Service

Very good feedback in timely manner to get my query resolved here. Stephanie Peters got to the bottom of the problem, updated our details previously overlooked and feel now we are in good hands with CSM communications moving forward.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and review our services. Stephanie works very hard for everyone in her communities and your kind review will make her day!
Warm regards,

Jan L
Jan LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & Friendly Service

Stephen Wyer
Stephen WyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Challenge Strata staff are always availabe to hepl with inquiries and solutions. Tracey Oshea in accounts is always able to help with any invoice inquiries and very efficient to have Carwoola accounts paid in reasonable time.

Thorny
ThornySouth East Queensland, QLD

Patient and efficient !

Tracey O’Shea sorted out all our issues very quickly and efficiently, with patience and humour. Tracey will always be my first port of call !! Tony Loxton, Star Property Management Services..

Hi Thorny
Thank you for your glowing review of Tracey. It's great to hear we are meeting your expectations and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and review our services.
Warm regards,

Administration BBRS
Administration BBRSRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Prompt & Professional

Great service. Very helpful and understanding. Thank you for helping me jump the que and get some invoices pushed through. Great customer service from the beginning of the call right through to the end.

Daniel Southworth
Daniel SouthworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great help sorting out a problem

For the second time now Tracey O'Shea has helped me out with sorting out payment problems, I wish to thank her for this. Can someone please pass my thanks on to her.
Many thanks ,
Daniel Southworth.

Hebe d.
Hebe d.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent customer service

Tracey is very helpful and friendly, I always get her reply promptly, help me out with all my questions. It's lovely to deal with Tracey. Thank you for the excellent customer service.

Read more reviews - page 2