Challenge Strata Management

Very helpful and super quick response

Sarah was so helpful in assisting me to get some things done urgently for our building. She was very quick to respond and made sure to give me all the detailed information.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Sarah is providing you with fast and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Helpful

Sarah Chambers replied back to my email in a very timely manner. She pointed me in the right direction, so I could get my issue resolved. Thank you for your assistance.

Mandy Sims

Mandy SimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team

Efficient and friendly team. Shoutout to Sarah Chambers in the accounts payable team who was very thorough and helpful with our query. She went above and beyond what we asked for. Thank you Sarah!

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Sarah is providing you with friendly and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Patty

PattySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sarah The Great Accounts Lady

I have found Sarah very helpful, informative and willing to be patient with sorting out any issues. Keep up the excellent work Sarah and look forward to working with you in the year ahead.

Feedback for Ms. Andrea Gray:-

As owner of Lot 11 Moroccan Apartment, I have been very pleased to communicate with Andrea Gray in regards to management issues and regulations.
Andrea has communicated to me related issues and concerns both clearly, efficiently and professionally.
She has promptly followed through, informed and advised me of legalities which I needed to know and have found Andrea approachable and polite.

Faye

FayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEST SERVICE IMAGINABLE

Service is always ever so friendly, timely and very professional. The BCC simply couldn’t operate so efficiently without such impeccable service. Problem solving is beyond what we could ever expect.

Hi Faye,
Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate it.

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

A big thank you to Sarah Chambers in the Accounts Payable team from our Team. Your prompt response has made our work easier and quicker all thanks to you. Keep up the good work!!

Hi Louise,

Jeanette Rosser

Jeanette RosserSouth East Queensland, QLD

You cannot improve on Perfection

Thank you Andrea for your professional help and never ending conversations as our Body Corporate Manager
Your help always matters to us but most recently in regard to an Insurance Claim that was declined on several occasions.
Your sheer determination and pleading that we should be covered resulted in finally us being approved for the claim to be covered.
Our Committee thank you for your tireless efforts
and we will now remain with Challenge Strata
Management as long as you are there.

What a wonderful Manager, we thank you always

Jeanette Rosser
Chairperson.

Friendly helpful service

Thanks Brenda Will for promptly sorting me out by prefilling the waiver form I needed and sending it to me and by resending the direct debit form. Kindness is never lost!

Hi Simone,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Brenda. I will pass your kind comments on to her.

Very Professional

Our building just engaged this company and in this short time we have found them and all there staff to be outstanding and nothing is too much trouble , our new bodycorp manager goes above and beyond her duties to help when needed
Very happy

Hi Alan,
Thank you for the great review about our services and your new manager! We really appreciate it.

Mitchell

MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Really easy to work with nothing was to hard everything was done as asked and would recommend to anyone very happy staff got back to me very quick also great work by all

Hi Mitchell,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. It's great to hear the team is meeting your expectations and you're happy with the level of service provided.

RIchard

RIchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

11 0ut 10

Thankyou for your prompt and friendly help in asisting me with my inquiry re an account ,so refreshing to speak to a happy voice on the phone 11 out of 10
Kind Regards Richard

Hi Richard,
Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to hear you are impressed with the level of service we offer.

Russall

RussallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding invoice

Tracey was very polite and understanding and followed up with me a couple of times until it was sorted. Once it was all fixed she then again followed up to let me know

Hi Russall,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Tracey is providing you with fast and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Tracey O'Shea providing information regarding Marina

I was tracking down overdue payment for Marina Levies and Tracey was most helpful in providing advice, following through with the relevant body corporate committee and and ensuring the invoice was paid.

Hi Ingrid,
Thank you for the wonderful review of Tracey. We strive to deliver outstanding customer services to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accounts Payable Assistant Extraordinaire

Our Units have a most efficient and obliging Accounts Payable Assistant in Tracey O'Shea, her timeliness in preparing Invoices for authorisation enable our creditors to be paid promptly and further enhance our credit rating. Having acted in Executive roles on Body Corporate Committees for 25+ years for the first time I recently faced authorising accounts payable via an Invoice Hub and Tracey made what turned out to be a simple task easier in the way she explained the procedure and provided written information and screen shots. Challenge Strata Management and our Committee are fortunate to have Tracey handling our Accounts.

Natalie A.

Natalie A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Strata Management

Brenda was an absolute delight and easy to communicate with over the phone. She eagerly assisted to each request. The management company keep us informed with the runnings of the property. We’re very pleased with their work. Thank you

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for the wonderful review of Brenda and our services. We strive to deliver outstanding customer services to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Suzanne Stroud-Watts

Suzanne Stroud-WattsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five-Star Review for Stephanie Toft

I would like to confirm that Stephanie Toft is Body Corporate Manager at my complex and I have always found her to be very attentive to my queries and takes swift action to rectify any matters. She has full knowledge of what is transpiring at my complex and assists me rapidly with my concerns which have not always been attended to by the Property Manager. Stephanie is a genuinely friendly but entirely professional manager and I feel very fortunate to have her attend to this complex.

Body Corporate Committee

Body Corporate CommitteeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended for Body Corporate Management

I can highly recommend Challenge Strata Management (CSM) for body corporates.
CSM are extremely professional and well adverse in body corporate matters.

In particular our committee has relied on Stephanie Toft and the team for advise and direction when dealing with all facets of body corporate and strata management.

Stephanie and the team have always handled our matters in a fair, friendly and efficient way. They are available at anytime and has been a pleasure working with CSM.
This has resulted in a well run body corporate and strata.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Thank you for the glowing review of of Challenge Strata and Stephanie. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Lorraine

LorraineGold Coast, Queensland.

Reliable, Professional Body Corporate Manager

Stephanie Toft is Body Corporate Manager at a complex where I am Onsite Manager. Stephanie attends to my queries respectfully, quickly and professionally. She is well-informed and handles our meetings calmly and efficiently.

Hi Lorraine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Stephanie is providing you with fast and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Very good attitude.

Stephanie Toft has been excellent in every respect for helping me, and solving Body Corp. problems.
Has an excellent attitude and very efficient. I have every confidence in testifying to her general stability.

Hi Herbert,
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the efficient and professional service from Stephanie and know you are in good hands. Thank you for your kind words.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.