4.4

Gary Stevens

Gary StevensSydney, NSW

Jessica Karras

As a committee member it has been a pleasure to work with Jessica Karras. Her professionalism and willingness to help and educate me around my duties and responsibilities has made my job so much easier.
It hasnt been an easy first 12 months working with some very difficuilt members but I would like Jessica to know she is greatly appreciated and respected within our building. I hope we can continue our relationship for many years to come. Keep up the hard work Jessica.
Gary Stevens

Efficient & Organised

As an Inner West real estate agent I have experiences with strata mangers on a weekly basis. Sailesh Shakya forms part of a rare number of strata managers who not only has the knowledge on how to run a strata building but is an extremely organised and efficient professional. I have always had great experience dealing with him and have found him to be very personable as well which helps in all dealings. Highly recommend Sailesh to anyone requiring a strata manger who is on the ball and gets onto things pro-actively rather than being reactive as majority of strata managers do.

Happy resident

Happy residentSydney, NSW

Melissa Elliot Senior Strata Manager

In this modern day age,No one is obliged to write a positive review about anyone ...HOWEVER I feel compelled to express my gratitude and appreciation at the excellent service that I ALWAYS receive from Melissa Elliot of Netstrata. Being a senior Netstrata Manager she is ALWAYS prompt with any queries regarding my apartment building and surrounds.
As I am someone who deals with people on a regular basis, it is refreshing to know that there are people such as Melissa that you can rely on and trust to do a good job and strive to keep a well maintained and organised building that I call my home.
A big thank you and I am sure all of the residents within my building are of the same appreciation.

Tiffany R.Netstrata

Thank you very much for your very kind words on our Strata Manager, Melissa. Have a wonderful day! Kind regards, Tiffany

Prompt and Helpful Service

Melissa May of Netstrata Wollongong has always been a super polite, efficient, very helpful person and a pleasure to deal with! We deal with deadlines and can always rely on Melissa to do her job so i can do mine :)

Tiffany R.Netstrata

Dear Jennifer. Thank you for taking the time to review Melissa May, we greatly appreciate it! Kind regards, Tiffany

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Patience and knowledge

I would like to thank Rupert Cater for his assistance with the various issues in our building.
As an ex builder he contributes his own personal experiences and knowledge to our benefit.
Many thanks for your patience.
Martin

Tiffany R.Netstrata

Dear Martin, thank you for your kind words on our Strata Manager, Rupert. Kind regards, Tiffany

Wendy Tam

Wendy TamSydney, NSW

Great work Chris Lagana!

I have been dealing with Chris for the past few weeks in regards to our organisation's property management plans. He has been very helpful and always gives prompt response to our queries and issues. Things were fixed straight away and I am happy to work with him.

Tiffany.RNetstrata

Hi Wendy, thank you for the great review about Chris! We really appreciate it. Kind regards, Tiffany

Andrew Au

Andrew AuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sailesh Shakya is always immediately helpful and professional.

Very prompt response with immediate action taken to arrange with Schindler to fix the faulty elevator of the building, and prompt update on the status with suggestions for possible action in the future.

Tiffany.RNetstrata

Dear Andrew, thank you kindly for your wonderful words about Sailesh. Best regards, Tiffany R

Always helpful and quick service

For the past few years I have been dealing with Liesl from Netstrata. She has always been very responsive to all the questions/building issues that have needed attention. Making sure things were always fixed in a timely manner and always providing progress updates.

Tiffany.RNetstrata

Dear Jenny. Thank you for the generous feedback, we really appreciate it! Kindest regards, Tiffany

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Heaps issues with the building and not being fixed

Our building is pretty much still considering as. brand new and only two Years. We are facing heaps issues such as ceiling leaking, wall cracking and so on. It takes ages and ages to get fixed. Part of the issues, our strata manager has not been on site much and be able to give strategic planning and strong management to work with the builder to get all these issues fixed. Instead the strata manager seems be more towards the builder side. It pushed us to look for a new strata management.

Tiffany.RNetstrata

Dear Kim, thank you for taking the time to express your concerns with your building issues. If you could please contact us at your earliest so we can discuss together, it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany. Ph: 1300 638 787

simmo green

simmo greenSydney, NSW

This is why online reviews are pointless

These reviews are a good illustration of how employees now spend time posting bogus comments to pump up the reputation of their organisation. Speak to anyone in the industry about Net Strata

Hi Simmo,
We are surprised and concerned to see this review, as our own employees have not been misleading in posting reviews. Please contact our office on (02) 8567 6400 so we can further discuss your concerns and resolve any issues you may have.

Extremely helpful and efficient.

I have dealt with her before and also this time. She is timely, punctual and helpful.

This website is pushing too much and we have to fill up thirty words or not accepting .. : )

Hi Sam,
Thank you for your kind words and our team members and their efficiency. We love how you don't beat around the bush and are straight to the point with your witty remarks :)

Tracey S

Tracey SSydney, NSW

Exceptional and speedy service

Melissa May was helpful, professional and exceptionally friendly. She processed my request for a section 184 certificate in a beyond timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Melissa to whomever requires the services of your organisation. Very impressive service.

Hi Tracey,
Thank you for the high recommendation of Melissa and our services. We strive to deliver outstanding customer services to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Nian Ci Cao

Nian Ci CaoSydney, NSW

Melissa May is the best

Melissa May is very helpful for all Section 184 Certificate order or updated on S184 before settlement. She always give us quick response. She is not only professional, efficiency but also with warm heart.

Hi Nian,
We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Melissa will be thrilled to hear she's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

If this was eBay Michael would be an AAA+++++

Michael has provided excellent strata management of our estate. In my opinion we have one of the most difficult committees to manage and Michael handled each crazy dilemma with upmost professionalism! Always available and responded quickly.

Hi Claudine,
We are thrilled to hear that Michael is delivery AAA++++ service to you and the rest of the committee. We know you are in capable hands and thank you for taking the time to review our services.

A Joyce

A Joyce

S184 Certificate

I have dealt many times with Melissa May and has always found her to be very professional and efficient. She is very quick to respond. From all the different strata management companies we are working with Melissa is the most pleasant to work with.

Hi A Joyce,
Thanks for giving such glowing feedback about Melissa and the easy, efficient relationship she provides. Happy customers make our day!

Efficient and Helpful

I work with Melissa May for a couple of occasions and always feel efficient and helpful. Hope the other strata management companies have the same service to deal with. Thank you Melissa!

Hi Fang,
We are pleased to hear you happy with the level of service Melissa and the rest of our team are providing. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Elocin Legal

Elocin LegalSydney, NSW

Extremely proficient

I didn't expect to receive a reply prior to 9am. But as soon as we opened our channels of communication this was speedy and proficient service. How incredible to receive my documentation requested within a matter of 12 minutes.
Well done. This was great service. Thank you.

Sally Chen

Sally ChenSydney, NSW

Perfectly efficient service !

Melissa May is always responsive in correspondence and problem-solving. We have worked on a lot of matters with Melissa and she is always efficient and friendly. Thank you very much.

Hi Sally,
We always aim to deliver easy, efficient services and are thrilled to know you are happy in the capable hands of Melissa. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services and our team.

Kylie McNamara

Kylie McNamaraSydney, NSW

Timely response to request for Owner's corporation Certificate section 26

I found Melissa May to be professional and courteous responding quickly and efficiently. An absolute pleasure to deal with. If only all Strata Manager companies were this effective to deal with.

Hi Kylie,
We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Melissa will be thrilled to hear she's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review.

Prompt and Friendly

Melissa May is always very friendly and always responds so promptly. I have dealt with Melissa on more than one occasion and she is always efficient and friendly. Look forward to working with her in the future.

Hi Krysten,
We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services and are thrilled to know you are happy in the capable hands of Melissa. Easy, efficient services are what we aim to deliver!

RMPM

RMPMasked

Hi Net Strata,

We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building.

Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair?

When do you plan on doing that?

Good afternoon RMPM,
we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued.
Regards,
Paul Kingsman.

BCasked

Netstrata, in your recent push to raise your rating here, why didnt you ask all your clients? Or did you only pick the ones that you knew would vote well? Deliberate interferance to improve your score?

James H
James H

My personal experience has been extremely positive. Christine is very helpful and an exceptionally good manager. She takes the time to personally respond to any of my queries and she is always courteous, affable and good humoured even under pressure. I have a lot of respect for her and she is the best manager I have encountered.
It's also worth noting that the vast majority of people who take the time to write reviews are usually disaffected or irritated. Of course there are also people like myself who are particularly happy and want to share their positive opinion in a forum. Everybody should consider that before being unduly influenced by comments on an online forum. However, I would like to restate that my experience of Christine and Netstrata is extremely positive.

BC

Thanks James, your response seems to be a blanket 'yay netstrata' one as per their recent drive (some of which are almost identical by the way, even though they are apparently from different people).

Your answer isn't really an answer as it doesn't deal with the question. This website acknowledges that Netstrata asked their clients to review them. It wasn't all their clients and I was asking why despite regular contact with our building (massive works underway) we were not part of this drive?

Bruce
Bruce

Yes, you are correct I was asked by Netstrata to undertake this feedback, which I have also done in the past on a number of occasions. I am very happy with my current manager, Paul and as stated it all boils down to the Manager you are appointed to look after your properties. In the past, Netstrata has had some managers that didn't really cut it.

In the past when I have undertaken surveys for Netstrata and were not happy with the managers performance, I definately conveyed my thoughts.

Get an answer from our members and Netstrata representatives