Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Experienced and Professional

In all my dealings with Evangeline Tighe, Evangeline responds promptly to all enquiries and
is well informed in strata matters, and a pleasure to deal with, nothing is too much trouble for her.

ausino
ausinoSydney, NSW

Very professional

Melissa May's service is at high level in professionalism. She responded us promptly to our request for an updated information of a s 184 certificate, which enabled us to have a smooth settlement of the matter. Although many years ago it was a common practice that the Strata Managers would provide the the applicant updated information free of charge for a s 184 certificate which we believe should be, nowadays some of the Strata Managers unethically charge the applicant a fee for doing that. Netsrata is the one sticking to the honest and conscious practice for provision of update information free of charge.

Paul L.
Paul L.Sydney, NSW

Professional and responsive

I have quite a lot of dealings with Melissa May in the last few years. I always have an immediate response from her with great satisfaction. More than happy to work with Melissa :)

bad service, rude manager

worst ever strata management. financial statement is not accurate, does not has fair and justice for every owner. it's a very long story to explain, however in simple words, do not use this company.

Glenn Magson
Glenn MagsonSydney, NSW

Consummate Professional

I had a problem with water leaking into my garage and also rain damage to my ceilings. I sent an email off to Evangeline along with a few photos. She could not have responded faster. She was so efficient and had a plumber come the very next day and a painter lined up to begin a few days later once the damage had been assessed. Evangeline was so understanding and bent backwards to solve my issues. I really couldn't be happier with the way she handled everything.
Thank you Evangeline. You are a true professional and a joy to deal with.

Excellent and Professional

Although only recently taking over our account, Evangeline Tighe has provided us with excellent service.
She is very professional in dealing with issues / conflicts, knowledgeable in strata matters and prompt in raising Work Orders when requested.
Evangeline always attends to all correspondence promptly and with empathy.

Jenny L
Jenny LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

Melisa May at Netstrata has always been very efficient, she is excellent at her job. Any request was always answered in a timely manner, she is a true professional, well done on your 10 years of service.

Excellent Strata Management

Excellent service by our Strata Manager Evangeline Tighe. Very efficient, professional and knowledgeable. Work Orders raised promptly as soon as we request something.
Nothing is a problem to her. Always answers emails promptly

Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and efficient

I would recommend Netstrata, and in particular Evangeline Tighe, for efficient and professional strata services. You can rely on Evangeline to respond promptly and with empathy, arrange help in a timely manner, and listen and provide sensible strata advice. If you use Netstrata for strata management, you can be assured of excellent customer service.

Find out how Netstrata compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Evie has great skills and she uses these them very well.

She is well informed and indicating to people real pathway for finding solution of their problems.
Never rush in decision making and acting with great responsibility.
She has good character and has very good customer service skills.

Great customer service always listen to the clients response to enquiries in good time Evangeline Tighe is a great strata manager to deal with she always goes out of her way to help and organize repairz in a timely fashion

Redd Law
Redd LawSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Melissa

Excellent service from Melissa May during the past many years. Fast responses and very accurate in the communication. This makes our works so much more efficient. Highly appreciated for your works!

Fast and efficient

MM does a great job and is the best strata manager I deal with. Always happy to see Netstrata as the strata manager on a contract for sale because I know my job will be that much easier.

Sue Moore
Sue MooreSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

I have always received excellent service with Melissa May having had quite a number of dealings with her over the last 10 years. She always responds to emails and telephone messages promptly which assists the service I am able to provide to my clients. Thanks Melissa!

ZWang
ZWangSydney, NSW

Great services

Great services received from Melissa May and Michael Thompson. Queries and questions have been attended to effectively. Never have to wait long for reply email or over the phone. Staffs are responsible.

Robyn Holmes
Robyn Holmesasked

Do you manage large sites in Canberra - 185 townhouses on 1.2 km of estate?
Robyn Holmes

privet
privetasked

Why is a person treated with contempt when they ask for financial records?
Originally strata was set up originally to pay any legitimate costs, ie electricity, water maintenance, however now from what i see & experienced, money that should be be used for strata is going to fees & disbursements, why so much for just being a glorified bill payment service?
There are many managing agents that use tactics to not give receipts or invoices for for money spent, so i wonder what is happening to or where is the money that should be be going into strata funds?
Maybe someone out there knows.

Tiffany R.Netstrata

Dear Privet, thank you for sharing your Question. Please can you advise what your property details are, or if you wish to do it privately, please email me directly at your earliest on tiffany.ryan@netstrata.com.au, so that we can address the concerns you have with financial records for your Scheme. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Tiffany. R

Tiffany R.Netstrata

Dear Privet, just following up on my message. If you could please contact me so that we can discuss in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany R.

Tiffany R.Netstrata

Dear Privet, just touching base as we have not yet heard from you. If you could please contact me so that we can discuss in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany R.

RMPM
RMPMasked

Hi Net Strata,

We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building.

Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair?

When do you plan on doing that?

Tiffany.RNetstrata

Good afternoon RMPM,
we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued.
Regards,
Paul Kingsman.

Get an answer from our members and Netstrata representatives