Netstrata

Quick response

I wrote to Melissa May to confirm the levies to be paid for an upcoming settlement & received a reply within 20 mins it was also nice to be asked if I was well which is rare these days.

Kind, generous, accomodating and fantastic efficient communicator!

I am incredibly impressed with Dianne Copping from Net Strata. We recently worked together on a renovating project for an Internal Lobby area. Dianne was always efficient, kind and accommodating. Always have a quick response to all emails and went above and beyond to make our working relationship one of ease and joy!!

Professional

Great communication and always willing to assist. Dianne has been a pleasure to deal with over the past 5 years. Dianne is a great manager and I would highly recommend her !

Responsive and effective

I have been extremely impressed by our current Strata Manager, Ken Tran. Ken has been managing our property for the last 2 years.
During that time I have found Ken to be highly responsive, thorough and very effective in his handling of difficult issues - which is a credit to him and his company.

Prompt and efficient

As solicitors acting for vendors and purchasers needing updates on conveyancing strata levies certificates it has been a pleasure to deal with Melissa May. She is always responsive, prompt and efficient

Hi ALC Legal, We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Melissa and the professional services we offer here at Nestrata. The pleasure is all ours.

excellent service

Always punctual and reply’s to emails within the hour. Happy and amazing to work for, nothing is ever an issue or problem. Always goes above and beyond to ensure building runs smoothly.

Hi Darren, Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we are pleased to hear that our team are delivering to the high standards we pride ourselves on.

Joshua Barry is EXCELLENT

Joshua Barry is strata manager to our 14 unit complex in south hurstville. we have always found him to be prompt,efficient ,pragmatic .I have no hesitation in recommending his service,in particular,Joshua has shown decisiveness in dealing with difficult problem(such as the illegal commercial signage in our residential building)thank you so much for all of your assistance.we are very grateful to have had your help and guidance

Hi Yan, We are thrilled to hear you are well looked after in Joshua's capable hands and know he will continue to deliver to this high standard. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Professional and prompt service

Melissa May provided us professional and clear directions as to ordering s 26 certificate and we promptly received the documents. We commend the service that makes our own work efficient and effective.

Hi Von, We aim to deliver top customer service experiences at all times and are happy to hear Melissa has done this. We truly appreciate your feedback, and thank you for the kinds words about our services and team.

[name removed] lied to me

[name removed] had completely lied to me over the phone. I was not informed of any works happening in the unit. An apparent letter on the notice board was left even though we don't have a notice board. I went downstairs to check and a handwritten letter was stuck on the basement door only after i talked to him on the phone.

He also lied and said it was an emergency water leak when i talked to the plumbers myself and found out there trying to fix the water hammering issue that has been an issue since we moved there a year ago. And also assured me they would not be working directly above me and they were definitely working directly above me waking my poor baby up.

As i was not informed of the water being turned off i had not prepared water for her formula so i had no food for my baby. I had no water to even go to the toilet I could not wash myself or her before we had to leave because of the noise. Even after calling [name removed] he said he would get back to me and let me know when the water would be turned back on and he didn't understand the seriousness of this situation and i received an email saying the water will be turned back on at around 2pm. My baby was crying and starving i had to drive to my parents place 20 mins away to feed her.

I cannot believe this happened to me yesterday. There was no care for my starving baby. [name removed] has my number he has my email he has a responsibility to let my real estate known as well and he did none of that. The fact that he lied to me on the phone and didn't get the seriousness of this problem i am just so disappointed and dissatisfied in the service of [name removed] in particular but net strata in general if they allow this to keep happening.

I cannot stress more the importance that resident's be informed of all works happening in the building and that all residents be given ample time to organize there days around this.

This also has not been the first time i have talked to [name removed] about this he has not informed us previously of works happening in common areas.

To end this please remember i have a newborn baby this is my first and it's stressful enough without having to deal with situations like this. Not being able to feed my baby was the worst thing i have dealt with.

Please inform me of future works

Hi Sam, We are very sorry to hear about this situation as we value your feedback and are looking into the matter. Could you please contact our Managing Services Director, Brad Wood on 8567 6425 to further discuss in resolving this issue. We appreciate your time, thank you.

Dianne is a consummate professional

Dianne is a consummate professional at her job and an asset to Netstrata. I have dealt with her numerous times over various issues including tenants breaching strata by-laws and she has been able to communicate with all parties involved and resolve each issue in a diplomatic manner.

Hi Happy Customer, Thanks for writing this great review. Dianne will be happy to know her hard work is appreciated and we look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.

s184 certifciate request

Melissa May was excellent as usual. I was able too obtain the s.184 certificate quickly and without any issues whatsoever. Nothing more to add. Was just a good experience as usual.

Hi WSL Lawyers, We truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for the kinds words about Melissa and the professional way you are dealt with when contacting our company. We aim to deliver top customer service experiences at all times.

Melissa May is extraordinary

Appreciate Melissa May's prompt, accurate professional services in relation to s184 and s22 updates. While some other strata company starting to charge fees for s184 update, Melissa May's professional service is extraordinary. She is constantly humble and courteous. She makes customers feel comfortable, respected and she brightens your day every single time you email or ring Melissa May. Hope every one can do his/her own job as good as Melissa May, thanks for setting up a good role model in the community. Actually the whole Netstrata team is full of lovely people, I usually drop the cheque and s184 order letter with the reception, no matter who are on duty at the front, they are always smiling and helpful, and we recently acting for a purchaser requesting for timber flooring installation approval, the staff is willing to help and efficiently providing the owners corporations' approval. I am glad there is such a professional strata team close to our office. If you want to have a bright day, just go to Netstrata. - by an ordinary customer in the community.

Hi YYC, We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Melissa and the team will be thrilled to hear they are making such a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we will strive to continue to deliver to this high standard.

Prompt and quick response

It was a pleasure interacting with Dianne who assessed our problem and spoke to the concerned people immediately to find a solution. She even followed up with them and kept me updated until the incident was resolved. I can't thank Dianne and the team at Netstrata enough for the work they are doing and making our life easier. Thank you once again.

Hi Naresh, Thank you for sharing this wonderful review - happy customers make our day! We are pleased to hear yet another glowing review for our strata team, in particular Dianne, and look forward to continuing to make communication a breeze.

S184 update

Melissa May was very prompt and courteous in her response to update the Certificate in question. Melissa was very helpful and came across very polite and professional in her email.

Hi Sam, We truly appreciate your feedback, and thank you for the kinds words about Melissa and the professional way you were dealt with. We aim to deliver top customer service experiences at all times.

This is perfect!

This is perfect! It's really helpful that we can have a prompt update from Melissa May before settlement for s184 certificate. There is even a clear cover letter in the certificate and Melissa has given us detailed instructions for obtaining further information.

Hi Miko, We are please to hear that Melissa has been clear and detailed in all correspondence and that you are happy with our level of service. Thank you for the review

Wonderful service

Thank you Netstrata and especially Melissa May whom dealt with my inquiry professionally and quickly. She was very professional in helping me. Keep up the wonderful professional work you do.

Hi Nelia, We are thrilled to hear you are well looked after in Melissa's capable hands and know she will continue to deliver to this high standard. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Speedy outcomes from Chris

Very professional thank you Chris Lagana very friendly and understanding as my English isn’t very good very patient in helping me understand the levy repayment process. Professional and easy to deal with

Hi Jeff, We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy to have made a difference for you. Our aim is to ensure we're always there for our customers, so Chris will be glad to know his hard work is appreciated.

Wonderful Service

As I deal with strata companies all day everyday I must say that it is always my pleasure and delight when I have to deal with Melissa May. There is only compliments and appreciation for her wonderful work ethic and outstanding service as she always gives the best of service at the highest form. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company if everyone there is as good as Melissa. Thanks Melissa please don't change.

Hi Pam, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review on Melissa. We pride ourselves on customer focused care and Melissa will be pleased to know she making such a positive impact. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.

Professional Service

Thank you to Net Strata and in particular Cassandra for your professionalism, excellent communication skills and for always getting the job completed in the quickest possible timeframe. Keep up the excellent work.

Hi Debbie, We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Cassandra will be thrilled to hear she's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

My strata manager Sailesh always provides professional service - responding quickly at all times with a thorough understanding of his clients needs and expectations. He is able to quickly ascertain what needs to be done to address issues raised and then to immediately arrange for the next steps to be carried out. Great communications at all times. Thanks Sailesh!

Hi Anita, Thanks for writing this great review. Sailesh will be happy to hear his hard work is appreciated and we look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.

Hi Net Strata, We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building. Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair? When do you plan on doing that?
Good afternoon RMPM, we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued. Regards, Paul Kingsman.

Netstrata, in your recent push to raise your rating here, why didnt you ask all your clients? Or did you only pick the ones that you knew would vote well? Deliberate interferance to improve your score?
My personal experience has been extremely positive. Christine is very helpful and an exceptionally good manager. She takes the time to personally respond to any of my queries and she is always courteous, affable and good humoured even under pressure. I have a lot of respect for her and she is the best manager I have encountered. It's also worth noting that the vast majority of people who take the time to write reviews are usually disaffected or irritated. Of course there are also people like myself who are particularly happy and want to share their positive opinion in a forum. Everybody should consider that before being unduly influenced by comments on an online forum. However, I would like to restate that my experience of Christine and Netstrata is extremely positive.Thanks James, your response seems to be a blanket 'yay netstrata' one as per their recent drive (some of which are almost identical by the way, even though they are apparently from different people). Your answer isn't really an answer as it doesn't deal with the question. This website acknowledges that Netstrata asked their clients to review them. It wasn't all their clients and I was asking why despite regular contact with our building (massive works underway) we were not part of this drive?Yes, you are correct I was asked by Netstrata to undertake this feedback, which I have also done in the past on a number of occasions. I am very happy with my current manager, Paul and as stated it all boils down to the Manager you are appointed to look after your properties. In the past, Netstrata has had some managers that didn't really cut it. In the past when I have undertaken surveys for Netstrata and were not happy with the managers performance, I definately conveyed my thoughts.