Verifiednetstrata.com.au

S O Y

T M C C I H E S. S O Y
Zhang R.2 posts

None worse than this

All what were listed in the ABC news happened in our building, nothing reliable, bully, hiding fees, none quotations..... only more but no less. terrible! If there is a lower review option, I will click!
Zhang R.

Good at making up new rules over the Strata Management Scheme ACT and good at playing politics, money should be made in right way...

shanexu3Perth, WA289 posts

Netstrata   DM

Hi Shanexu3, Please be advised we are currently conducting an internal audit and also collaborating with external organisations to facilitate independent audits. We will provide a response as soon as possible.

Shellswhitt
ShellswhittSydney, NSW7 posts

Stay away from Netsrata

Thanku ABC...finally the truth has been exposed about Netsrata on a large enough platform to hopefully bring about some much needed change in the strata industry.
Netstrata   DM

Hi Shellswhitt, Please be advised we are currently conducting an internal audit and also collaborating with external organisations to facilitate independent audits. We will provide a response as soon as possible.

casaongregoryst
casaongregorystSydney, NSW

Stay away

ABC review in March 20224 outlines kickbacks received for company services they engage with. This is a big red flag and conflict of interest. Owners should disengage with this company to avoid extraordinary strata fees being lumped on them
Netstrata   DM

Hi casaongregoryst, Please be advised we are currently conducting an internal audit and also collaborating with external organisations to facilitate independent audits. We will provide a response as soon as possible.

Julie C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Stay away from this Company

ABC investigation on Netstrata it’s all you need to know about this company
Netstrata   DM

Hi Julie, Please be advised we are currently conducting an internal audit and also collaborating with external organisations to facilitate independent audits. We will provide a response as soon as possible.

David D.
David D.2 posts

Betty B.
Betty B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Stay away from this strata management company

My strata manager, Shayne, is not professional at all. This company let the strata committee members do whatever they want without property advice, they let the committee members to go over cctv footage anytime and without protecting others personal information. They never let owners know how they handle this footage and let those committee members to go over the footage and I personally been told by the chairman they he watched me driving in and out of the lot and who drove my car...etc...
Lynette Fagan
Lynette Fagan Sydney, NSW2 posts

Joshua Barry review

Our Strata Manager Joshua Barry is most efficient in all aspects. Recently we had a rat/mouse problem within the Strata Complex. Joshua Barry as usual addressed the problem as he always does quickly. This is just one example of his prompt attention.
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Poor service

The Strata Manager is lacking the basic knowledge of Strata Law or shows an inability to implement relevant regulations in a proper way. The owners have no confidence that they can manage the property in a fair and transparent way. No untrustworthy to the Strata Manager and the company.
Heni Ngakuru
Heni Ngakuru2 posts

Strata property Manager S/P 72028

Just a 5⭐️ for Richard Tan our Strata Manager . Thanks for always being available, personable and extremely professional. Keep up the good work.
FBI Member
FBI MemberSydney, NSW6 posts

AVOID NETSTRATA AT ALL LEVELS OF ENGAGEMENT

Absolute RIP-OFF merchants
Very friendly to sign on and then the real Netstrata face comes along to suck every dollar in the strata funds.
No accountabilty, no ethics, every phone call and correspondance is charged at a premium even though management fees are negotiated.
Stay away at all cost.
Golf
Golf

Communication needs improvement

I have emailed them for certain issues and they never get back to me. I always have to be the one to contact THEM to follow up in order to find out where my inquiry is in process. They’re very slow and not really responsive. I’m agitated at their customer service and their lack of professionalism.
Jack Y.
Jack Y.2 posts

Lift hasn't operating for more than 6 months

Netstrata has been managing our property for 2 years. Our lift has been out of order for more than 6 months. The manager has the same reply during 6 months: "I will have an answer next week". Can you believe the lift is not operating at the apartment for more than 6 months? We are now hiring a strata lawyer to manage this issue, spending much of our time with fair trading. I do not know what holds up the manager not to approve the budget to repair the lift which is only $26,000. Maybe something we do not know from behind...we now just need to seek more legal advices and what we need is simple: A Lift, Not stairs.
widjaja b.
widjaja b.5 posts

shanexu3

Is the the same Netstrata that was exposed on ABC for charging excessive fees, taking kickbacks and charging apartment owners brokerage fees three times the going rate from their own insurance business? If so, how do did you manage to get a 4.5 star rating on Product Review?

Julie C.

Yes the very same one! Read and watch the full article

Robyn Holmes

Do you manage large sites in Canberra - 185 townhouses on 1.2 km of estate?

privet
privet

Why is a person treated with contempt when they ask for financial records?
Originally strata was set up originally to pay any legitimate costs, ie electricity, water maintenance, however now from what i see & experienced, money that should be be used for strata is going to fees & disbursements, why so much for just being a glorified bill payment service?
There are many managing agents that use tactics to not give receipts or invoices for for money spent, so i wonder what is happening to or where is the money that should be be going into strata funds?
Maybe someone out there knows.

Netstrata   DM

Dear Privet, just following up on my message. If you could please contact me so that we can discuss in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany R.

Netstrata   DM

Dear Privet, just touching base as we have not yet heard from you. If you could please contact me so that we can discuss in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany R.