Netstrata

Extremely helpful and efficient.

I have dealt with her before and also this time. She is timely, punctual and helpful.

This website is pushing too much and we have to fill up thirty words or not accepting .. : )

Tracey S

Tracey SSydney, NSW

Exceptional and speedy service

Melissa May was helpful, professional and exceptionally friendly. She processed my request for a section 184 certificate in a beyond timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Melissa to whomever requires the services of your organisation. Very impressive service.

Nian Ci Cao

Nian Ci CaoSydney, NSW

Melissa May is the best

Melissa May is very helpful for all Section 184 Certificate order or updated on S184 before settlement. She always give us quick response. She is not only professional, efficiency but also with warm heart.

If this was eBay Michael would be an AAA+++++

Michael has provided excellent strata management of our estate. In my opinion we have one of the most difficult committees to manage and Michael handled each crazy dilemma with upmost professionalism! Always available and responded quickly.

Hi Claudine,
We are thrilled to hear that Michael is delivery AAA++++ service to you and the rest of the committee. We know you are in capable hands and thank you for taking the time to review our services.

A Joyce

A Joyce

S184 Certificate

I have dealt many times with Melissa May and has always found her to be very professional and efficient. She is very quick to respond. From all the different strata management companies we are working with Melissa is the most pleasant to work with.

Hi A Joyce,
Thanks for giving such glowing feedback about Melissa and the easy, efficient relationship she provides. Happy customers make our day!

Efficient and Helpful

I work with Melissa May for a couple of occasions and always feel efficient and helpful. Hope the other strata management companies have the same service to deal with. Thank you Melissa!

Hi Fang,
We are pleased to hear you happy with the level of service Melissa and the rest of our team are providing. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Elocin Legal

Elocin LegalSydney, NSW

Extremely proficient

I didn't expect to receive a reply prior to 9am. But as soon as we opened our channels of communication this was speedy and proficient service. How incredible to receive my documentation requested within a matter of 12 minutes.
Well done. This was great service. Thank you.

Sally Chen

Sally ChenSydney, NSW

Perfectly efficient service !

Melissa May is always responsive in correspondence and problem-solving. We have worked on a lot of matters with Melissa and she is always efficient and friendly. Thank you very much.

Hi Sally,
We always aim to deliver easy, efficient services and are thrilled to know you are happy in the capable hands of Melissa. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services and our team.

Kylie McNamara

Kylie McNamaraSydney, NSW

Timely response to request for Owner's corporation Certificate section 26

I found Melissa May to be professional and courteous responding quickly and efficiently. An absolute pleasure to deal with. If only all Strata Manager companies were this effective to deal with.

Hi Kylie,
We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Melissa will be thrilled to hear she's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review.

Prompt and Friendly

Melissa May is always very friendly and always responds so promptly. I have dealt with Melissa on more than one occasion and she is always efficient and friendly. Look forward to working with her in the future.

Hi Krysten,
We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services and are thrilled to know you are happy in the capable hands of Melissa. Easy, efficient services are what we aim to deliver!

Very professional and prompt

Melissa was very professional in our interactions and very prompt. I needed to contact her and she was able to call me back the same afternoon and resolved the issue. Thank you Melissa!

Hi Alice,

Efficient and friendly.

Melissa responded to my query quickly and in appropriate detail. She was very friendly over the phone and via written correspondence. A pleasure to deal with and I look forward to future matters with her.

Hi M Brown,

Excellent service

Melissa was prompt, courteous & professional - I needed urgent help & I got it. She responded quickly and went ou of her way to solve a problem she had not created - very happy.

Hi Murray,
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the efficient and friendly response from Melissa and know you are in good hands. Thank you for your kind words.

Sydney NSW

Sydney NSWSydney, NSW

Most Professional Strata Company In Sydney

We deal with Strata on a daily basis on find the team at Netstrata to be very well trained, professional and approachable. Highly recommended, if you are frustrated with your current strata company there are options, they are the best option in my opinion.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service from melissa May - above and beyond expectations

I had the pleasure of dealing with Melissa May. She was very professional, courteous and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised as the experience with Strat bodies is usually atrocious. She is an absolute asset to Net Strata. Keep up the wonderful service

Hi Jen,

Professional All the way !

Michael Thompson has been a fantastic support for our community from Day 1 ! He remains professional at all times and brings a well balanced judgement to difficult situations.. his technical expertise and knowledge of regulations and specific bi-laws is exceptional ! Highly recommend NetStrata !

Hi Robert,
We work hard to always prioritise customer service and Michael will be thrilled to hear he's making a positive impact. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review.

G Borodin

G BorodinSydney

excellent service very helpful and polite

Very happy with Netstrata management team I have 2 investment properties both managed by Netstrata fantastic service all round great communication, emails are answered promptly and issues solved quickly.
Netstrata listens and takes on board residents issues and concerns fixes them fairly quickly, the team at Netstrata is very attentive and polite easy to communicate with and Very professional.
Very happy highly recommend them to anyone looking for strata Corp management.

Hi G Borodin,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are pleased to hear you appreciate the top level of customer service we provide and know you will be looked after by any of our team, when it is required.

Dil

DilSydney, NSW

Rude and unhelpful!!

Perfect. Great help

Perfect and great help. Assured me the amount of the levys is correct and the levy notice was sent for my friend overseas. Great service and very polite on the phone.

Hi Vince
Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we are pleased to hear that our team are delivering to the high standards we pride ourselves on.
We look forward to continuing a successful working relationship with you.

Great help always friendly and takes my calls all the time. Very professional and quick response. Chris always has his best Interest at heart and works hard. Very happy with netstrata.

Hi Francesca,
We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services and are thrilled to know you are happy in the capable hands of Chris. Easy, professional services are what we aim to deliver!

RMPM

RMPMasked

Hi Net Strata,

We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building.

Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair?

When do you plan on doing that?

Good afternoon RMPM,
we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued.
Regards,
Paul Kingsman.

BCasked

Netstrata, in your recent push to raise your rating here, why didnt you ask all your clients? Or did you only pick the ones that you knew would vote well? Deliberate interferance to improve your score?

James H
James H

My personal experience has been extremely positive. Christine is very helpful and an exceptionally good manager. She takes the time to personally respond to any of my queries and she is always courteous, affable and good humoured even under pressure. I have a lot of respect for her and she is the best manager I have encountered.
It's also worth noting that the vast majority of people who take the time to write reviews are usually disaffected or irritated. Of course there are also people like myself who are particularly happy and want to share their positive opinion in a forum. Everybody should consider that before being unduly influenced by comments on an online forum. However, I would like to restate that my experience of Christine and Netstrata is extremely positive.

BC

Thanks James, your response seems to be a blanket 'yay netstrata' one as per their recent drive (some of which are almost identical by the way, even though they are apparently from different people).

Your answer isn't really an answer as it doesn't deal with the question. This website acknowledges that Netstrata asked their clients to review them. It wasn't all their clients and I was asking why despite regular contact with our building (massive works underway) we were not part of this drive?

Bruce
Bruce

Yes, you are correct I was asked by Netstrata to undertake this feedback, which I have also done in the past on a number of occasions. I am very happy with my current manager, Paul and as stated it all boils down to the Manager you are appointed to look after your properties. In the past, Netstrata has had some managers that didn't really cut it.

In the past when I have undertaken surveys for Netstrata and were not happy with the managers performance, I definately conveyed my thoughts.

Get an answer from our members and Netstrata representatives