All Stripped

All Stripped

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for All Stripped? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lynda
LyndaBrisbane

Carpet removal

Arrived at the arranged time. The job was completed very efficiently and the clean up on completion very thorough. Couldn't be happier with their job and would recommend to others.

Daniel K.
Daniel K.South East Queensland, QLD

Never came or got back to me

This is for Brisbane. Not sure about other cities.

I contacted them multiple times to see if they could come around and look at my tiles as I need them stripped.

They can't even be bothered getting back to me.

Lorraine L.
Lorraine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Thank you for helping me out when my slate removalist backed out from doing my laundry slate removal because of the risk involved. The cabinets were installed on top of the slate tiles and my removalist did not want to damage the cabinets. I had already ordered new tiles and booked a tiler and I was in a fix. I contacted All Stripped. They fitted me in within 2 days. Aydon arrived on time, did a perfect job without damaging my cabinets and cleaned and took all the rubbish. Money well spent even though I had to pay extra to do this job. Well done All Stripped.

Top job

Rob and his team, Brian and Jefferson did a terrific job stripping the ceramic floor tiles and cement base (approx 36 m2) from a family room and kitchen. Rob was aware that I wanted to save the timber T&G sub floor if possible.
The job was completed on time with amazing results, the subfloor turned out to be fantastic and the whole area was left thoroughly free of any dust or rubble.
The team were polite and pleasant who worked in a very professional manner at an affordable price.
I would highly recommend All Stripped to anyone who requires similar sort of work.
Thank you very much for a great job... John

Jenna46
Jenna46ACT, 2905

Professional, efficient, excellent work and clean

We had 68sqm of state which was stuck directly to our timber subfloor. What a nightmare. Allstripped came in with their team and equipment and had it all removed and compound ground off the sub flooring within the day! Such a professional team. Excellent communication and even more impressive work. I did not think floor removal could be done cleanly but was incredibly surprised! I expected copious amounts of dust everywhere, but that wasn’t the case. They covered our kitchen and hall cupboards. Removed slate from bathroom and toilet without ruining wall tiles. Minimal to no damage on subfloor. Absolutely amazing team!

Michael
Michael

Wonderful result

Sorry wrong companyGoran and his team at All Floor and Wall Stripping were fantastic. They were punctual and finished the stripping of our floors (bamboo glued onto tiles) in 3 days. The dust was minimal, and the guys made sure that the dust was localised to the downstairs. They cleaned the place. Excellent!! High recommend them.

Sandra Mills
Sandra MillsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tile removal.

Had the crew come out on time. Worked endlessly and did a great job of cleaning the after math. Would recommend them to everyone. Excellent job and very friendly guys.

Mumoftwoboys
MumoftwoboysSydney, NSW

Amazing Job. Highly Recommend!

Rob and his team did such a fantastic job on my bathroom and laundry full strip-out! I never imagined it could be so thoroughly stripped and left so clean. The place is near spotless. The floor is so clear of cement that I almost want to polish the concrete rather than tile it. My husband – in construction – also couldn’t believe how amazing it looks. Such nice guys too – prompt, polite and helpful. I’ll happily recommend All Stripped to anyone who needs demo services. I’ll be booking them again soon for our upstairs bathroom strip-out.

danielr
danielrAU

Very professional, very happy with the result

Impressive

We are delighted and impressed with the results of our recent tile removal job. Harry and his dedicated friendly team, Madelon, Joe and Pacho ploughed through the job and in a matter of hours stripped 60 square metres of floor tiling.

Vicki Martin
Vicki MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FANTASTIC JOB STRIPPERS, Thank you!

Fantastic results, lovely people and very happy all round, thank you guys! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone that wanted a quality job at good pricing in their own home, could not fault these boys at all. Thanks to all concerned, top job!
Vicki Martin

Aussie3030
Aussie3030Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero communication from them. Even after calls & emails.

Sadly I cant rate their work as they do not respond to email queries. Initially they provided a quote to remove coping tiles around a pool which seemed horribly excessive. In fairness to them, I sent an email with additional info incase they had quoted for an internal house job that needed to be perfect rather than an outdoor job that does not need to be immaculate. Did not even receive a reply.....

Great Job

Thanks to Carlos and his team for a great job. Job was completed on time with minimal dust as advertised. Would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking to have tiles removed.

The best!!!!!

We had a job in Richmond which was removal of direct stick flooring, two contractors came and ran way and left me high and dry - job was too hard
I called All Stripped and along came Harry and his boys, these guys were amazing, they worked extremely hard they were efficient, absolute gentlemen to deal with
I am a registered builder who has dealt with 1000s of contractors over nearly 40 years, Harry and his boys from All Stripped were the best I've come across
Nothing was too hard they were superstars, they are now my preferred contractor on every job
well done boys!!!!

Tilly
Tilly

Professional, quick and a pleasure to deal with

Absolutely delighted with the result. They lifted our old slate floor and left the house clean and tidy. Alejandro and his team were efficient, friendly and professional. Our tiler has asked us for details of who did the job as the end result was so good! would highly recommend.