Abby

AbbySydney, NSW

Unprofessional would not recommend at all!

Strata managers are rude! Do not respond to emails, sent email to our strata manager and never received response back, few issues that needs to be rectified in our building which I believe is also OH&S issue.

Worse Service Ever

We have been sending an emails to ASSM All suburb strata management [name removed], Calling them to followup, we do not get any reply for couple of weeks sometimes months, I have been complaining about bathroom leaking for months and months now. bathroom leaking were fixed first time after that it started leaking again now, I asked strata to follow up they came to me saying they does not get any reply from plumbers, I called plumber directly, he said he ha already informed strata so i need to contact strata, Everybody throwing balls to each others. They need to build a general rubbish bin bay for all units, everything has been approved and nothing has been done, it's been more then 6 months now.

Goran

GoranSydney

Jorge Gonzalez from ASSM

I am both and owner and an investor. I have dealt with many strata managers in the past 15 years.
The strata management industry is a tough one and it often receives a lot of criticism.
However, strata managers like Jorge Gonzalez from ASSM is part of the group that does give the industry a good name.
Jorge is a true professional who works hard to always work in the best interest of the Owners Corporation.
He is prompt in attending to issues, particularly when emergency repairs are in question.
Jorge is also very good at handling difficult situations and is very well versed in strata law.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Goran, Thank you for much for your feedback, we appreciate your support and loyalty. Regards Glenn

marco

marcosydney

Professional, Prompt, Proactive well resourced.

Robbie

RobbieGlebe

Professional service

Friendly knowledgeable staff. We recently had some issues with problem tenants and their diplomatic advice resolved the problems before they degenerated. Repairs too have always been dealt with promptly.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Robbie, Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it. I will share this with the team, they will be delighted. Regards Glenn

RoseSydney

Extremely poor service

So many issues with this Company that I would never recommend anyone to go with them. If you read all the reviews in past history you will note so many others are unsatisfied and appalled by their service. I am still waiting on responses from months ago and the property managers/directors obviously don't care even though they will reply on this site with positive responses to look good.

Vinny

VinnyLeppington

Service is Excellent

I have been dealing with ASSM for over 15 years. The staff always go above and beyond in particular Rose. Her service is amazing.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you Vinny for your great comments! We sincerely appreciate your support. Rose will be delighted. Regards Glenn

RankSydney, NSW

Very Poor Service

I have been complaining about some repairs needed in my unit to the Liverpool office of ASSM but so far haven't had them repaired. It looks like the company doesn't take care of their staff properly - that may be the reason staff don't care. After many phone calls and e-mails for the last six months, the repairs have not been attended to. My next step is to complain to the Fair Trading Dept, NSW.
If you have a choice, don't use ASSM for your property.

Rude, uncaring, unresponsive

I inform the strata manager face to face about a repair issue - a disdainful attitude in response, whatever.

Issue is ignored despite her having said “she’ll look into it”

Follow up with email - I’m told they will not communicate with me in future, only with owner. Fair enough, but the wording was harsh, curt, and lacked basic customer service friendliness required as part of the job.

If you want attentive, friendly, and timely services, go elsewhere - you won’t get it here. (This is corroborated by all other tenants AND the owner).

14-day period for obtaining a strata report

Strata report was provided within the statutory 14-day period; the alternative: pay an extra $85! Worst service ever in my 32 years of practice in the industry! Appalling!

Greg T

Greg Tsydney

Worse Service

Worse service, would not recommend them as a strata manager. Be aware of this company and dealing with them. Thanks.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Greg T, I would be happy to assist is resolving any issues that you have and would appreciate if you could please email me your contact details to glenn@assm.net.au Regards Glenn

Tom W

Tom WSydney

Satisfied with the service

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Tom, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service, your comments are sincerely appreciated. We strive to deliver a professional service to our clients built on strong ethics and integrity. Regards Glenn

Mike

MikeSydney

Professional

I have found Christine Freels to be a very knowledgeable, highly experienced and professional strata manager in my dealings with her. She is also very easy to work with.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your feedback, the excellent rating is sincerely appreciate, Christine will be delighted! Regards Glenn

Rude, nasty, expensive

Juliette
Juliette
Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Juliette, Thank you for your further comments. If you feel as though I have not addressed your concerns, please email me at glenn@assm.net.au and provide me with more information as I would be happy to assist further. Regards Glenn

Lack of Communication

I have a unit in Western Sydney, I have had issues with maintenance within communal areas. I have sent several emails to your office with few responses, and there is nobody available to speak to therefore I don't have anyone to converse with to solve my issues. there is a lack of communication within the company.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Louise, I would be happy to assist and would appreciate if you could please email me your contact details to glenn@assm.net.au Regards Glenn

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Louise, Unfortunately I still have not heard from you and can not locate you in our customer database. Please contact me so I can assist. Regards Glenn

JPM

JPMWetherill Park

Strata Managers

ASSM has been the Strata Management company attending to this complex since we purchased here. They are trustworthy, competent, responsive to our requests, prompt to act and good communicators. We are appreciative of their efforts.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you JPM! The feedback is really appreciated, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Regards Glenn glenn@assm.net.au

Mick D

Mick DSydney

Strata Service

Very committed, proactive and extremely patient in difficult circumstances. Has a great deal of knowledge of rules & regulations regarding strata law. Always willing to help, keep up the good work.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Mick, Thank you for your great rating and comments, the team will be delighted. We sincerely appreciate the time taken and should there be any way we can better serve you please let me know. Regards Glenn glenn@assm.net.au

Great company

My strata manager had been very cooperative with me and always tries he's best to help sort out issues on our property. Keep up the good work Andy!

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Good Morning Hien, Thank you for taking the time submit a review. I am delighted that you happy with our service. Andy will be really pleased to get this positive feedback, it really makes the dedication and hard work worthwhile. Regards Glenn

High Recommendation

ASSM have been my strata managers for 9 years and they have been helpful, communicative and organised to ensure the building runs smoothly and enjoyably. they have also gone above and beyond to facilitate a complex and highly technical process for the owners to maximise use of the building. I highly recommend this company for any building.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide these great comments. We really appreciate the feedback, the team at ASSM could not be more thrilled. Regards Glenn glenn@assm.net.au

Highly recommended

I have dealt with a few Strata Management companies and ASSM are by far the best. Extremely patient and go out of their way to assist. Nothing is too hard.. just remember if you want your Strata Management company to help you take the time to get to know your Strata Manager and that will tell you everthing you need to know. Looking to get ASSM onboard with my other property too.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Nathan, Thank you so much for your praise, we sincerely appreciate it! Do not hesitate to let me know if we can ever assist further. Regards Glenn glenn@assm.net.au

Anton Buckner

Anton Bucknerasked

It blows my mind how you are still in business?
We live in Fair Water Gardens Estate,
I think we should change the Name of the Estate to Andrew and Igors concentration camp ,
Also the Strata Company name should change to No Suburbs Strata Management !!

Saima Ahmed

Saima Ahmedasked

Hi Planning to buy a property, linked with ASSM. Based on reviews it is apparent to me, when there are some expenditure ASSM is fast and helpful, but when when it is just matter of implementation of law ASSM is slow and hesitant and rude in handling telephone manner. How can I be assured they are great in service?

Hello Saima,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you a response to your query. As you would understand, reviews can be very useful for the consumer, however often the whole story is not always portrayed. Our office deals with thousands of clients each month and we take pride in the service that we provide to them. Our role as strata managers is to take direction from and assist in enforcing the decisions and rules that the Owners Corporation has determined, in compliance with the laws that govern strata living. At times this does put us in the middle between an individual and the Owners Corporation. You will see that on reviews posted we always respond to a review (Good or Bad) and in circumstances where there is an issue, we will always attempt to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Unfortunately in the majority of circumstances when I respond to a review, I rarely receive a response back nor any further information to assist with rectifying the issue, of which the customer has brought to my attention.

We are a family operated business and we have been operating for over 35 years, we pride ourselves on all aspects of customer service. We are a company that believes in building strong relationships with all of our clients and our business continues to grow on the back of these principles. Owners Corporations make their own choice to employ our services to assist them in administering the strata plan in accordance with the agreement we sign with them. In the event that a rare occurrence occurs where they are not happy, then we work to resolve the issue. I understand that businesses can always state how wonderful they are, but either myself or one of our team are always happy to discuss any concerns over the phone or in person. I hope this assist you.

Regards, Glenn

Get an answer from our members and All Suburbs Strata Management representatives

CategoryStrata & Property Management