Alliance Motor Auctions

Alliance Motor Auctions

Sold a lemon. Dodgy Mechanical Repairs. Problems unfixed.

Promised that mechanical problems would be fixed. After the 3th time trying to fix the same 2 problems, I just gave up. Kept my car for weeks without a courtesy car while they tried to fix the lemon they sold me. In the end, problems unfixed and is going to cost me to repair myself. Unhappy to say the least

Very professional, definetly not the traditional sleazy car salesmen you expect.

Through carsales bought a 2012 Range Rover Evoque for $26K. Diesel only done 114,000km.
Spoke to Robbie and mainly Luis who were polite, easy to speak to and very understanding.
Flew up to Sydney where they were very accommodating to my interstate situation. They helped me through understanding reg, transfer etc
They were also a very close funny and easy going group of people.
Could not recommend enough for private buyers.

Store Location17 Greenville Moorbank

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

See Rod for a great deal

Picked up a VW Polo GTI 2016 from Rod for $14,500 last year the car is running fine & I have now driven it 20,000+ kms apart from basic services I have only replaced 2 tyres

Store LocationAlliance Auto Auctions -Moorebank
John and Di

John and DiIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Thanks Robbie, for your excellent customer service in regards to the purchase of our Mazda CX-9. Car was ready on collection, to our satisfaction. Very happy with our purchase. 10/10

Store LocationAlliance Motor Auctions

Matt G.

Matt G.South East Queensland, QLD

Same Old Used Car Cliche's Terrible Dealer

Purchased car in good faith. Had vehicle panels painted by Alliance and assured paint works were highest quality. 5 months later, paint comes off, The management said they would repair as other cars had the same outcome. Dragged their tail for 4 months then stopped communicating. All promises and communication is great when your buying but absolutely no substance backing up their product. Remember this isn't a mechanical fault, fresh professionally painted car and it failed within months. The directors just cut me loose so beware!!!

Store LocationSydney

Pawpaw

PawpawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best to go on site to view

Good service from the staff.
But pictures online are different from what you see in person, feels like they detail the car and just left it wide open for dust everything to come inside the car and scratch marks on side of both side of the car and I had to change 3 ties cos of cracks on them and brakes which was just passing for the roadworthy.
Wouldn’t buy outer state From them .

Store LocationCarsales

Robert Bond

Robert BondMid North Coast, NSW

good service and very pleasant staff.

A very positive experience that shines like a beacon in the crowded used car market place. My purchase was helped by the excellent help of Rob who supported me throughout what might have been a traumatic 24 hours involving a 12 hour round trip drive to Sydney. It was worth the roadtrip!!!

Store LocationMoorebank

Pleasantly surprised

I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to buying cars off people and after reading some of the reviews here I was even more skeptical however we all know there are two sides to the story and I wanted to see for myself instead of taking the opinions of random internet people. I’m so glad I did as Robbie was awesome to deal with. He didn’t try and hard sell anything to us, answered my (at times blunt) questions upfront with no fluff and didn’t push us into any direction and genuinely tried his hardest to get the deal we wanted and went above and beyond to help us out in more ways than one. Based on my experience I’d highly recommend.

JJJSydeny

"My personal opinion" is run don't look back, sweet as honey until they've got your $$ "Caveat Emptor"

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Wonderful service from Robbie!

Runu

RunuSydney

ROBBIE IS THE BEST

I bought a sedan car last month from Alliance Motor Auctions. Robbie help me to find out what I exactly want. And assist me in a very polite way until I got my car. I am happy of being good customer service provided. Wish you all the best.

Maree

Maree

Beware ... Keep away !!!

The buying process was good BUT the after service horrendous. Had problems with car within the 3 month statutory warranty. Went back to be “fixed” but they did a sneak, didn’t repair it after having it re-inspected by mechanic. Now they won’t make contact so it’s with Dept Fair Trading looking like it will end up in court. Shame on you alliance motors. I am advising this review on many other sites also. You won’t scare me away Alliance Motor Auctions... I’ll take it all the way !! You won’t bully me !!

Sedan car

Good quality and service. Good customer skills. I bought car from them in January, the price was find in exchange of my golden.

In the process of finalising the purchase of my new car

Adriano

Adrianosydney

GREAT STAR ROBBIE

I have been to many dealers in my time but robbie was a stand out star for me ..took the time and effort to understand my needs and meet them without the hassle ..plenty of vehicles to choose from great selection i will refer all family to robbie as he treated me as family..Highly recommend to all

WP

WPSydney, NSW

If they can treat you so bad before sale, imagine how they would treat you after sale

Made an appointment and drove an hour to inspect a $23000 Mercedes on 27 April with intention to buy finding out the damages not mentioned in the web site, they did no preparation for a test drive (remember it's a fixed price car not an auction) so could not move the car out for test drive when arrived. The attitude of the staff ([name removed]) was bad and rude when in negotiation, so I had to walk away from sale eventually and bought somewhere else. These guys should stick to auctions only (so they can abuse their customers) and don't sell cars at fixed price if you can't describe the condition of the car properly and want to treat potential customers like enemies.

Phil B

Phil BNorthern Region, NSW

Outstanding - Awesome prices and a pleasure to deal with

These guys are the best in the business - truthfull with excellent prices and my salesperson Robbie was outstanding working even over the Easter Weekend to answer all my questions! very highly recommended!!

The biggest regret in my life

Maria

Maria

Horrible Experience!

We bought a BMW X5 2004 6 months ago. [name removed] sold this car to us and that was the worst decision we've ever made. Even though there was blue slip made, we spent more than $5,000.00 to fix the car as it was basically falling apart from the first day we bought it. There were massive oil leaks from four parts. We were even provided with a second key, and because nobody gave us a document to confirm, they almost put the phone down on us. Then we wrote a "'nice'' e-mail to them that we will go on fair trading and they made the second key... Overall, horrible experience. I would never ever recommend them to anybody in my life.

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

I personally would not do business with these people

I have made a few enquiries on cars, and specifically AUCTIONS. I was told twice that these people sell to the public, but auctions are for car dealers.

My question to Fair trading NSW is , how can a car be sold by an auction house under 160k without warranty , and why can't I get an independant inspection. Alos why can't i attend an Auction with these people.

Where there is smoke !!!!!!!!!!!]

Personally I would go to a Manheim or Pickles, I find them to be very good.