Alliance Motor Auctions

Alliance Motor Auctions

Best to go on site to view

Good service from the staff.
But pictures online are different from what you see in person, feels like they detail the car and just left it wide open for dust everything to come inside the car and scratch marks on side of both side of the car and I had to change 3 ties cos of cracks on them and brakes which was just passing for the roadworthy.
Wouldn’t buy outer state From them .

Store LocationCarsales

good service and very pleasant staff.

A very positive experience that shines like a beacon in the crowded used car market place. My purchase was helped by the excellent help of Rob who supported me throughout what might have been a traumatic 24 hours involving a 12 hour round trip drive to Sydney. It was worth the roadtrip!!!

Store LocationMoorebank

Pleasantly surprised

I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to buying cars off people and after reading some of the reviews here I was even more skeptical however we all know there are two sides to the story and I wanted to see for myself instead of taking the opinions of random internet people. I’m so glad I did as Robbie was awesome to deal with. He didn’t try and hard sell anything to us, answered my (at times blunt) questions upfront with no fluff and didn’t push us into any direction and genuinely tried his hardest to get the deal we wanted and went above and beyond to help us out in more ways than one. Based on my experience I’d highly recommend.

"My personal opinion" is run don't look back, sweet as honey until they've got your $$ "Caveat Emptor"

"Personal opinion"
Went to purchase a Lexus & was told I can make a fully refundable deposit no conditions or terms*, so I made the deposit via my credit card. When checking the service history of the vehicle I discovered service was incomplete. So I rang back to request my fully refundable deposit, [name removed] became angry but when I stood firm he informed me that they'll send me a cheque & refused to refund my CC. I explained that no terms or conditions were mentioned quite the opposite, and that he will force me to escalate the matter with Dept fair trading. [name removed] threatened it would take longer to go through the Dept fair trading than it will take to cash to cheque. I formally Emailed [names removed] (GM) requesting my refund. [name removed] agreed to refund the deposit directly to my bank account, I responded with my bank details.... A week later still no refund.
* I asked [name removed] several times that the deposit was fully refundable, yes was his answer. No email outlining any terms or conditions was ever sent to me. Very unethical experience.

After lodging complaint with NSW Fair Trading & product review & considerable delay (refused to returing my phone calls) management eventually refunded the "fully refundable deposit". They also requested that I remove this review. So Product review helped in this matter. What I don't understand is why they just did not act professionally to start with. Never give a deposit! .

Wonderful service from Robbie!

For around 2 months I had done some very particular car searching and visited countless dealerships throughout Sydney in order to find one that suited my needs for a first car.
I hadn't heard about Alliance before visiting them, but can safely say the experience was fantastic. My Dad accompanied me and had nothing but positive things to say as well.

All staff were friendly and helpful. Robbie in particular, offered such great service and was one of the reasons I made the purchase. He was personable and calm and told me openly about all details of the car along with some valuable industry advice.

I knew I loved the car, but there was still one more I wanted to inspect at another dealership. Not once did I feel pressure to buy the vehicle with Alliance, which was a nice change in comparison to a couple of other experiences. It took one last dealership visit to realise what a great deal I was getting with Alliance and travelled straight back to secure the car.

Thank you Alliance for making my first car purchase seamless and enjoyable!
Natalie

ROBBIE IS THE BEST

I bought a sedan car last month from Alliance Motor Auctions. Robbie help me to find out what I exactly want. And assist me in a very polite way until I got my car. I am happy of being good customer service provided. Wish you all the best.

Beware ... Keep away !!!

The buying process was good BUT the after service horrendous. Had problems with car within the 3 month statutory warranty. Went back to be “fixed” but they did a sneak, didn’t repair it after having it re-inspected by mechanic. Now they won’t make contact so it’s with Dept Fair Trading looking like it will end up in court. Shame on you alliance motors. I am advising this review on many other sites also. You won’t scare me away Alliance Motor Auctions... I’ll take it all the way !! You won’t bully me !!

Sedan car

Good quality and service. Good customer skills. I bought car from them in January, the price was find in exchange of my golden.

In the process of finalising the purchase of my new car

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Rod from Alliance Motor Auctions in Moorebank.
The purchase of this car is a big investment for me and Rod has been fantastic to deal with and very patient dealing with my cautious approach and addressing any areas of concern I had.
I travelled over an hour to inspect another vehicle that I had paid $500 to hold pending inspection. The silver of this vehicle was a dark silver/grey and not what I wanted. Rod was awesome and offered immediately to reimburse my deposit.
I asked if he had anything other vehicles that might suit me and he showed me several and he was able to negotiate the price on another vehicle to meet my budget restraints. Rod spent over an hour with my son and I and we never felt rushed or pressured in any way. He always responds quickly to my messages and questions and has been honest and accommodating.
Many buyers are quick to report negative dealing but rarely take the time to give positive feedback.
Rod and Alliance Auctions have certainly been worth the time to write this review and deserves this 5 star rating.
Well done and thank you!

GREAT STAR ROBBIE

I have been to many dealers in my time but robbie was a stand out star for me ..took the time and effort to understand my needs and meet them without the hassle ..plenty of vehicles to choose from great selection i will refer all family to robbie as he treated me as family..Highly recommend to all

If they can treat you so bad before sale, imagine how they would treat you after sale

Made an appointment and drove an hour to inspect a $23000 Mercedes on 27 April with intention to buy finding out the damages not mentioned in the web site, they did no preparation for a test drive (remember it's a fixed price car not an auction) so could not move the car out for test drive when arrived. The attitude of the staff ([name removed]) was bad and rude when in negotiation, so I had to walk away from sale eventually and bought somewhere else. These guys should stick to auctions only (so they can abuse their customers) and don't sell cars at fixed price if you can't describe the condition of the car properly and want to treat potential customers like enemies.

Outstanding - Awesome prices and a pleasure to deal with

These guys are the best in the business - truthfull with excellent prices and my salesperson Robbie was outstanding working even over the Easter Weekend to answer all my questions! very highly recommended!!

The biggest regret in my life

I bought a BMW for $AUD9000 from the Alliance Auction a week ago. First when I went for inspection it sounded okay mechanically but later when I payed the whole amount and received the car, as soon I turned the ignition on the car started leaving a massive cloud of blue smoke. I rang the dealer ( [name removed]....) he said they have just changed the engine oil, if I drive it for an hour the car will stop smoking. I drove the car for 3-5 hours but smoking didn’t stop. It was leaving such a thick smoke that the cars behind me were not able to see their ways and they were beeping at me. I took the car back. [name removed].... the dealer said he will show the car to his mechanic and I had to be responsible for that. He signed off an agreement from me for that.

A week later when I went to collect the car, I wanted to show the car to an other mechanic to make sure if their mechanic had done some work to fix the car. [name removed].... said I couldn’t take the car before paying the money. If I didn’t do so he will see me in the court. HOLLY Crap, what a polite way of serving customers!!! I never refused to pay.

Finally, I had to pay an additional $2000 to collect my car without a mechanical inspection.

What they actually do is: firstly they show a mechanically okey vehicle to customers. They show you a bunch of fake paperworks such as fake road worthy certificate, fake logbook, fake service stickers a $1000 mechanical assistant warranty if your car had major issues just to manipulate you.

After they receive the deposit they change the motor or something and gives you a dead car. Because of the warranty you are more likely to contact them. Then they will sign off an agreement from you, writing you down as responsible for your vehicle and $1000 warranty from them. Then they will make fake invoice and charge you double, triple amount of warranty to give you your car back. I don’t know how they and their mechanics hold their license yet?

They are extremely RUDE and Blood sucker creatures.

DO NOT EVER deal with them!!!

Horrible Experience!

We bought a BMW X5 2004 6 months ago. [name removed] sold this car to us and that was the worst decision we've ever made. Even though there was blue slip made, we spent more than $5,000.00 to fix the car as it was basically falling apart from the first day we bought it. There were massive oil leaks from four parts. We were even provided with a second key, and because nobody gave us a document to confirm, they almost put the phone down on us. Then we wrote a "'nice'' e-mail to them that we will go on fair trading and they made the second key... Overall, horrible experience. I would never ever recommend them to anybody in my life.

I personally would not do business with these people

I have made a few enquiries on cars, and specifically AUCTIONS. I was told twice that these people sell to the public, but auctions are for car dealers.

My question to Fair trading NSW is , how can a car be sold by an auction house under 160k without warranty , and why can't I get an independant inspection. Alos why can't i attend an Auction with these people.

Where there is smoke !!!!!!!!!!!]

Personally I would go to a Manheim or Pickles, I find them to be very good.

Happy with the car so far and customer service was very good

I came over from Adelaide specifically to buy a 7 seater peugot turbo diesel. I dealt with Vince over the phone and liked his no bs manner, he walked around the car and told me its only minor fault. He offered me a discount on the advertised price straight away and I was happy with it.

I arrived in Sydney early and was outside the Auction house with no transport and dying phone. I read the recent reviews on the Alliance House so I was having second thoughts but trusted myself to make my own mind up. An admin person let me in at 7:30am and rang Vince to see if he could come in early which I think he did, didn't have time on me. When he arrived he asked what I wanted to drink and made me a cup of tea as requested.

I took it for a test drive and found it as described and could find no further faults. Vince arranged for me, at my request since oil was black and no recent service history but I was aware of that beforehand, for the mechanic who had done the blue slip to do a service that morning . I was able to use the car to go the bank to withdraw balance of payment and take it to the mechanic around the corner who I also was comfortable with after talking to him. Vince provided printouts of where the bank, mechanic and registration centre were and then had the car cleaned when finished at the Auction house.

I am very happy with the car so far only been a week but have done 1,800 kms already getting back to Adelaide via Melbourne and Great Ocean Road, my wife loves it. Vince gave excellent customer service. The other sales guys there didnt look all that friendly, but maybe because I wasnt there client.

unable to refund deposit

asked if I was able to get my deposit back totally rejected my plea then I asked for evidence of written statement stating were"nt able to produce it.

Michale is a star staff!

Saw the ads of a car from carsales, got in touch with Alliance Motor Auctions through phone. Finish the purchasing process over phone since I am in Victoria. Michael showed his profession and great customer service for a good hour talk in 3 shorter calls.

Pretty happy so far. Efficient and patient! will come back to do supplementary comments after 1 months.

Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Received

I have spoken with many car sales consultant in the past, but never to someone as rude as [name removed], with the service he offers i still wonder why he would have a job there. Called through in regards to a vehicle they had in sale to gain information on the vehicle but was never allowed the chance to speak as [name removed] thought it was Necessary to talk over me. I don't know how they expect someone to spend 40k+ with them when they offer worse service in History!! I do not recommend them to anyone. I can only imagine after sales service would be.

Happy Customer

I found the salesman Rod to be very helpful. I wasn't sure what make of car I was looking for so I looked at a few options over 2 days. Once I had made up my mind the sale went ahead smoothly and I am thrilled with my purchase. Car comes with a 12 month warranty of up to $1000 for listed components and 12 month roadside assist.