Alliance Motor Auctions

Alliance Motor Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alliance Motor Auctions

3.0

I was served by Liam, he provided great service and was very friendly, professional and fast. Would definitely recommend this place to friends.

Khan Ahtisham
Khan AhtishamSydney, NSW

Worst Company and Worst service ever

Maria B.
Maria B.

Sold me a unsafe vehicle.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Store Location17 Greenhills Avenue, Moorebank, NSW, 2170

Problem after problem!!

This place was easy enough to deal with yes however, they lie and make promises to you and then come up with a million excuses as to why you have purchased a car with so many problems. Key held together with STICKY TAPE and another out of pocket expense to us. Drivers door wasn’t able to be opened and needed internal replaced at more cost to us and then the park brake!!! $3000 later! We have had to spend thousands and thousands fixing so many problems and on top of it, they keep telling you to claim warranty but the warranty they give covers basically nothing. We got $0 back so far and have claimed it all. They couldn’t even give me a clean car and even after complaining, it was done with zero effort. I wish I could say something good.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationAlliance

Typical car salesman

Would not recommend, great service until cars are purchased then will have to chase and chase and chase to get anything out of them. I purchased my vehicle around 3 months ago, I have driven it for no longer than a two weeks total. Every time I pick it up something else goes wrong that day and should not have passed rego Inspection. Near enough is not good enough

Amelia
AmeliaSydney, NSW

GREAT VARIETY

the car yard had a great variety of different cars, ranging from different brands and affordable prices. The car dealers were very helpful and easy to talk to. they were very happy to help. i am very satisfied with their service and will come back for future cars.

Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Recommended to anyone looking to buy a car!

I purchased a car 3 years ago from these guys and they are still as helpful and professional now. Purchased another car off them last week and couldn't been happier, as Luis assisted me throughout the way with a professional service and easy transaction. Anyone looking at buying a car, I will recommend you to see Alliance Motor Auctions. Very friendly staff and huge display area with lots of variety of cars to choose from.

Enrique
EnriqueSydney, NSW

Great bunch of guys

Robbie offered outstanding friendly customer service and was happy to assist us within our budgetary needs. Very happy with our purchase and would recommend Alliance Motor Auctions for your next luxury purchase. 10/10

Piedro
Piedro

Sold a lemon. Dodgy Mechanical Repairs. Problems unfixed.

Promised that mechanical problems would be fixed. After the 3th time trying to fix the same 2 problems, I just gave up. Kept my car for weeks without a courtesy car while they tried to fix the lemon they sold me. In the end, problems unfixed and is going to cost me to repair myself. Unhappy to say the least

Find out how Alliance Motor Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

Very professional, definetly not the traditional sleazy car salesmen you expect.

Through carsales bought a 2012 Range Rover Evoque for $26K. Diesel only done 114,000km.
Spoke to Robbie and mainly Luis who were polite, easy to speak to and very understanding.
Flew up to Sydney where they were very accommodating to my interstate situation. They helped me through understanding reg, transfer etc
They were also a very close funny and easy going group of people.
Could not recommend enough for private buyers.

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

See Rod for a great deal

Picked up a VW Polo GTI 2016 from Rod for $14,500 last year the car is running fine & I have now driven it 20,000+ kms apart from basic services I have only replaced 2 tyres

John and Di
John and DiIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Thanks Robbie, for your excellent customer service in regards to the purchase of our Mazda CX-9. Car was ready on collection, to our satisfaction. Very happy with our purchase. 10/10

Matt G.
Matt G.South East Queensland, QLD

Same Old Used Car Cliche's Terrible Dealer

Purchased car in good faith. Had vehicle panels painted by Alliance and assured paint works were highest quality. 5 months later, paint comes off, The management said they would repair as other cars had the same outcome. Dragged their tail for 4 months then stopped communicating. All promises and communication is great when your buying but absolutely no substance backing up their product. Remember this isn't a mechanical fault, fresh professionally painted car and it failed within months. The directors just cut me loose so beware!!!

Pawpaw
PawpawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best to go on site to view

Good service from the staff.
But pictures online are different from what you see in person, feels like they detail the car and just left it wide open for dust everything to come inside the car and scratch marks on side of both side of the car and I had to change 3 ties cos of cracks on them and brakes which was just passing for the roadworthy.
Wouldn’t buy outer state From them .

Robert Bond
Robert BondMid North Coast, NSW

good service and very pleasant staff.

A very positive experience that shines like a beacon in the crowded used car market place. My purchase was helped by the excellent help of Rob who supported me throughout what might have been a traumatic 24 hours involving a 12 hour round trip drive to Sydney. It was worth the roadtrip!!!