Allianz Care

• 1-2 weeks (66)
  • 2-4 weeks (33)
  • 1-2 months (21)
  • 3+ months (28)
Claim ApprovedYes (146) · No (70)
See the Best Health Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Allianz Care1,756 reviews

It was such a great help from Allianz Care this morning. Show details
Văn Hữu Thiên L.
Văn Hữu Thiên L.

Experience of international student

At the many days of the beggining in Aus, I am allergic with somthing and got Emmergency, they paid for me, and when I got stiches because of accident when I had cut myself I got them take care of me. Thank you very much, I will choose this for time being here Show details
Prakash P.
Prakash P.ACTPhillip 2606, ACT
  Verified Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Terrible customer service

They do not value a loyal customer and really don't care about a customer once you purchased a policy. Show details
Ved
Ved
  Overseas Visitors Health Cover

LONG NAME can not completely enter in policy while purchasing

Hi Team,

I am planning to take OVHC for my mum who is travelling from India to Australia. As number of letters are more in the name I am unable to enter full spelling. Will this impact claim process? How to enter full namein the policy.

Regards,
Ved Show details

Phub Thinley
Phub Thinley
  Fair Incentive Overseas Student Health Cover

Insurance policy

The issue was on insurance policy holder name change and dependent gender change as well as to add dependents. We have discussed throughly. Show details
Bri
Bri
Travice
TraviceVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Overseas Student Health Cover

I would not recommend it to my enemies even. After what happened to my friend

My friend has been with them for 12 long years . and they are in such a bad state now is the time for any insurance company to think of how much struggle they would have been through to pay for their insurance policies. Not knowing that they were ever going to have to face any kind of financial hardship at a time of crisis.( they are going to have a baby after a long time)
If anything is to happen to the baby or the mother who’s going to be responsible for that???.
Please be more humane. Show details
Maxchun M.
Maxchun M.4 posts
  Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Worst service ever

Very disappointed with refund policy.
Once in the life time only. Show details
Nilushi
Nilushi
palinda s.
palinda s.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Sarmila R.
Sarmila R.

Excellent service

Siew Ling has an excellent knowledge on assisting to Allianz services and have made my work easy and best to use this services.
Additionally she has a good personality in dealing with me and she is approachable whenever i am in need. Show details
Xilca Mignonette P.
Xilca Mignonette P.

Very accurate and helpful rep - Siew Ling

All of my inquiries are all answered clearly. I am satisfied. Show details
Saki N.
Saki N.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Overseas Student Health Cover

Greatest Customer Service Ever!

Got timely advice to amend my policy and request for a claim for an expensive cover. Was really fortunate to be assisted by Kiyomi at Griffith University, Nathan Campus. Process was seamless and efficient. Provided the information and she assisted with everything else. Really thankful to Kiyomi and the Allianz team! Show details
Nwabungozi E.
Nwabungozi E.

Great Customer Service

I received helpful and timely assistance. Kiyomi at Nathan was excellent! Show details

Mandeep K.
Mandeep K. · Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Hlo couple insurance fees for student overseas visa how much is price for couple insurance for 24 month

Padmani D.
Padmani D. · Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC)

Visitors visa 600 82 years of age Insurance cover need

Palak P.
Palak P. · Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

I have a OHSC. I am going to take my iron infusion injection. Is that covered in alliance heath care?

About Allianz Care

Allianz Care Australia offers health insurance to those studing in, visiting, or working in Australia, offering policies that meet the Australian Government’s requirements for adequate health insurance.

Other support offered as part of most policies include Allianz Care Telehealth, which lets you speak to a qualified, Australian-based doctor 24/7 over phone or by video call.

There’s also a Find a Doctor tool, which allows you to connect to health professionals close to you who can bill Allianz Care directly.

Compare all Allianz Care listings