Listing monitored by Allianz Care

• 1-2 weeks (56)
    • 2-4 weeks (31)
    • 1-2 months (14)
    • 3+ months (21)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (132) · No (49)

Best Experience!

I had been having trouble setting up my policy number and Anna Basa from Allianz was SO helpful! Spent over 30 min on the phone with me to make sure everything was perfect! Thank you so much Anna!

Dan
Dan

So so so bad

I cancelled my policy but, they charged from my bank account after cancellation and I phoned them almost two weeks ago and they said they will cancel my policy but I haven't got refund yet. What's going on? No response from them. Do not take my money.

Worst insurance Allianz

I asked for a treatment guarantee for my daughter. She is having a surgery and i only want to have the guarantee for the hospital. They refuse to give me with no answer.

I will definitely change my OSHC to another provider once it expires

Plan CoverageHospital Only

Find out how Allianz Care compares to other Health Insurance

Really Happy from Monica’s service.. She has amazing skills to solve the problems. Thank you Monica Zhoa.

I lodged claim couple of day ago and it almost around to resolve. I am really happy with costumer services. They crack my problem in a second and they are very Polite especially Monica Zhao.

Hi Gurri
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to the rest of the OSHC team.

zoe
zoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prescription medicine covered in policy but not reimbursed. GP covered in policy but only reimburse little.

Everything I claimed was covered in my policy while not reimbursed, so where the f**k did my money go? I have no idea why aren't my claims disapproved btw due to the lack of transparency

Allianz PartnersAllianz Care

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

A professional staff handled my complaint

Actually I was surprised how the staff handled my complaint very professionally. I had a problem with processing one of my claims due to some technicalities. I used to have problems with Allianz in how they process my claims but this staff changed my view a little bit. Her name is Carmel Repic. She was quick and friendly. She showed sympathy with my problem and helped me solving it.

Hi Mai
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to the rest of the team.

terry
terrySydney, NSW

Worst Service no correspondence at all

Submitted the claim 1 month ago and every time i had to ring to check the status of claim even after 1 month still the claim has been rejected but due to what which i had to find after 4 weeks after ringing and providing them with invoices and was told to resubmit the claim what the hell these people just make you go round and round don't trust as they never tell you what is happening not even a single email.

Mic.
Mic.New South Wales

Worst insurance ever.

I was admitted to the hospital due to emergency and the insurance wasn’t cover me during my admission. Now I discharged from hospital my payment with the hospital is still pending. It have been 3 weeks. I will recommend everyone to buy other insurance instead of using Allianz Care. It really hard for them to cover you when u need surgery for emergency. They ask for money very quick but when it comes to claim they just have plenty of stupid reason. Ridiculous.

VLimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally Bad, no one warned me about it

The website is not usable for updating policy details to claims. Allianz did not even send me my insurance card, I had to use cash upfront all the time. The calls were not accessible. The emails weren't replied. Totally letdown.

Note: Refer below various replies via ProductReview.com.au. My information has to be disclosed via social media. Allianz has no capacity in replying e-mails and responding to issues in their website. If I want to first look at their issues of communication - Why am I required to reply or respond through a social media website? It's really unbelievable.

VLim

Day 2 - I received an email and when I replied with policy details, this email got bounced back. Do you know how embarassing this is? Your email is now not even working.

Amrat S.
Amrat S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Services, never any Dramas or irrelevant delaying tactics.

The policy is great value, they are prompt to clear all outstanding claims whether submitted by provider or insured member. All claims are usually returned in less then 2 weeks, the ones, I have submitted myself, have been returned in a couple of days.

Timely Help

Rupali was approachable and helpful. My problem was fixed in no time! Rupali’s detailed step by step procedure helped me solve my urgent problems. Rupali was also patient with helping me too.

Hi Jing
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to the Rupali.
Kind regards

Bahul Jij
Bahul JijSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Experience Ever

I have been these guys since last 3 years. I extended my policy as well with them. But for the first time i tried to claim a hospital bill and its been more than a month now. I have uploaded all the required documents given to me from hospital. Moreover their customer service is 0. They don't know anything and will probably speak same whatever they have been taught. Each time you try to call them is like you have to wait for more than 40 minutes for them to attend call. It sucks. Will never recommend this to anyone.

Worst!!

Never recommend Allianz health insurance specially for international students coming to Australia. Such a worst health insurance that you could ever have. Extremely hard when it comes to a claim. Never ever recommended!!

Sumit Singh
Sumit SinghPerth, WA

Sneaky thieves

Allianz PartnersAllianz Care

too much time wasted with this guys. processing time is long, taking too long to log a claim. do not waste your money

they do not accept any invoices that you submitted but keep telling you something weird that you have no idea about. you have to be on phone for 30 minutes but nothing solved. instead, emailing emailing again and again.

Read more reviews - page 2

Reg G
Reg Gasked
Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC)

Hi - I have a Standard Visitor Cover ovhc policy. Does this include Palliative Care and Repatriation?

Hi Reg
Thank you for your enquiry - hopefully I can be of assistance.
Are you able to please send me a private message or email us at SocialMediaManagement@allianz-assistance.com.au with your policy number and contact details (email and phone) so I can elevate your enquiry to the OVHC Team immediately.

Amos kipruto
Amos kiprutoasked
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

How do I get my policy number?

Dear Amos
You can call our team directly on 13 67 42 or go back to your university. In order for our OSHC team to assist you will need to provide the following information:
- Old policy number
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address

Imtiaz
Imtiazasked
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Hi. My policy number is P002840218. I have multiple policy coverage for my family. But my dependents my wife and son couldn't come due to COVID. Now I want to cancel the policy for them and claim a refund. I am here in Australia since February 21st, 2020. What should I do now?

Hi Imtiaz
Thank you for your enquiry. Hopefully I can be of assistance.
Are you able to please send me a private message or email us at SocialMediaManagement@allianz-assistance.com.au with your contact details (email and phone) so I can elevate your enquiry to the OSHC Team immediately.

Get an answer from our members and Allianz Care representatives