See the Best Health Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Allianz Care

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (63)
    • 1-2 weeks (62)
    • 2-4 weeks (32)
    • 1-2 months (18)
    • 3+ months (22)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (139) · No (60)

My position in que for a call is 53. This is ridiculous. Thats not a good service

Since 2020
Claim got resolved pretty quickly. U just don't answer the phone. Its ridiculous.

Perfect insurance company

The staff at Allianz provide enough help for international student. The insurance of this company will be reliable for international students.

Allianz PartnersAllianz CareSend a private message

Hi Songhao. Thank you for your kind review, we will be sure to pass it on to the team. Kind regards, Chloe

AmanSydney, NSW

Worst customer service people, do not take policy from them

ssn
ssnAU

Do they even exist?

Just recently purchased overseas cover with them. Tried to contact via email. No response over a week now. Trying to contact via phone... You are 100 in the queue. Will be cancelling insurance with them. If this is how they are hard to get for a general enquiry, imagine what the claim process will be like.

WORSE COVER EVER

I wouldn't even give them 1 star if I could give them lower.

The worst customer service ever!

It takes hours to get in touch with a customer service representative for general en-queries. The claims goes unresolved for months. It's not even recognized at hospitals. Every time need to pay from pocket and claims are unresolved for 2-3 months. Also they started overcharging for no reason. And apparently their service fees are going high. THE WORSE INSURANCE COVER EVER....PLEASE DON'T GET IT IF CONSIDERING

Vinu shankar Ganesun
Vinu shankar GanesunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer care

It is impossible to get them on the phone. Their claim process is ridiculous. For OVHC claim they are sending an email that there is 12 months wait time before claim. How is that possible when someone is visiting only for say 6 months?

Allianz PartnersAllianz CareSend a private message

Thanks Allianz care. The OVHC manager has called me today and mentioned that they will try to expedite the process as far as possible.

jess
jessPerth, WA

they will try to sqeeze every penny from you

i have been with Allianz OVHC from now and then , accumulatviely more than 5 years, claimed less than 100 aud, then i left the fund as they doubled the premium.

i have tried email and phone calls to ask them to cancel my coming payment, however never reached them, in the end they still charged me for the coming month, then i tried to call them and stayed on the line mroe than 1 hour, finally someone picked up the phone and told me they cannot refund me as it is not a complete month left!

best advise here, stay away from them as possible as you can

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Ambulance Cover & Insurance in Australia

Many people mistakenly believe that the cost of an emergency ambulance call out is covered by Medicare, but unfortunately it's not. State governments in QLD and TAS will pick up the bill, but what about the rest of Australia?

ambulance-cover-insurance-in-australia
Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Punam K.
Punam K.South East Queensland, QLD

Tereible service

They asks for invoices even though provided for many times already. Late reply and not resolved my issues from the past few months. Not happy at all.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

You cannot contact them, no office address in Perth or elsewhere!
You can't get to them anywhere, no response to emails, phone calls.
" you are 156 in the queue"
4 hours on the phone hoping they will respond eventually and still nothing!
That's insane!
maybe it's time to hire more people for your customer service ??? Don't be greedy!
I am beyond disappointed.

Prabhjot S.
Prabhjot S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever and don't have enough seats in their call center

When I am typing my review I am on hold for 1Hour and 48 minutes. What If I have an urgent concern, it's piece of Sh*t

Worst & Horrible experience

I have taken OVHC through Allianz. I wanted to change few details to the policy but unfortunately have to wait in the queue for more than 2 hours with no luck. I doubt if anyone get through the phone to get their queries answered. Also I could see steep increase in the monthly contribution after first month without any notification. There were few other references to email to SocialMediaManagement@allianz-assistance.com.au but no response till date. Such a horrible experience.

Sathiya N.
Sathiya N.

Hi Kaye, I already sent the details to above email Id 2 weeks back but no response

Difficult to reach when you need them the most

- For last 3 days, I have been trying to reach them by phone. Every time, they are very busy with callers and I am "118 or 178" in the queue.
- I have emailed them multiple times with my queries, no response towards that as well.
- When I needed to go to the hospital, the hospital financial officer suggested the fund "did not cover" what they gave us in writing.

Faith
FaithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy accessibility and smooth transactions with immediate outcomes, friendly staff

Claiming is easy to access, transactions were smooth, with immediate rebates. Professional and great quality customer service. Lodging in the application system has good step by step process which is easy to understand.

• Claim Made Yes
Allianz PartnersAllianz CareSend a private message

Hi Faith. Thank you for your kind review - we'll be sure to pass it onto the team. Kind regards, Chloe

Bad experience

Hi
This is the worst health insurance ever. I been with Allianz for nearly 8 months, from last two weeks I been calling them, every time calling waiting time is more than 2 and half hours and says your queue number is 84 every time you call still can’t able to talk to customer service person yet. I emailed them many times to cancel my membership and not to debit from this month, but they didn’t replied and on top of it they have charged me this month even after many cancellation emails. It is terrible experience.

Meet Shah
Meet ShahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Worst Customer Service Team and Company

This is one of the worst insurance companies I’ve ever dealt with.
Their customer service team never ever answers calls ! I’ve been on hold with them since 1.5 Hours now and still there is no one available to take calls. If you email them they never bother to reply! I and my new insurance provider Bupa emailed them already to cancel my policy 2 weeks back but they still never bothered to look at that email and cancel my policy and then charged me for my cover again which I wanted to cancel!
The worst service I’ve ever encountered here and I hope I get my money back ( if they ever answer their calls )