Worst ever for diabetics

They said that they will cover part of insulin purchase, that’s why I took Allianz, once you go to buy your insulin and submit the proofs to get part of you money back, because you are “covered” by them, they replied that they can’t cover the insulin.
Be careful, they are liars, don’t buy the insurance is you are diabetic, first be sure if they can cover part of your medicine... this insurance doesn’t cover diabetics

Claim DateOctober 2018

Excellent customer service

Yudy O'connell helped me to log a claim and contacted the IT department regarding my inability to use the mobile app. She made sure my contact details were correct and also emailed me a certificate of insurance for me to keep while I receive my card. Very polite and customer focused.

Thanks for the great feedback Juan! Kind regards, Tegan

Excellent customer service

Yudy Oconnell@murdochuniversity. The customer was very good and comfortable. It was excellent and she helped me a lot to get through the issue. She helped me to reset my account and get the app on my phone successfully.

Coverage TypeCouple
Book AgainNo
That's so great to hear Choeing! Thanks for leaving a review. Kind regards, Tegan

Happy to use Allianz !!!

I have used the Allianz OVHC for my father and mother. My father had to be admitted to the hospital and Allianz covered the major cost without making any problems for us as it was not the pre-existing condition. For my mother, insurance was hardly used in her stay and now when she is left, I had to terminate it.

I am definitely not happy about it as I learnt that in other insurance covers you can start freeze it when parents leave the country and its possible for 9 months. You can pay 1 month to keep the service active, in this way you do not lose the waiting period. I am really disappointed that after paying for about 6 months, I will need to restart her cover from scratch when she will come back next year. This might be the only reason why I will not choose Allianz for her next visit.

My father is still here and I using Allianz for his cover.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks very much for the feedback Yawar, I have shared it with our team. Kind regards, Tegan

Jenny Nguyen patiently helped me solve the problem. That is perfect. Thank you.

yes, Alliance is a good company to help me solve problems,and if I will buy another health cover, I will choose Alliance as well. It is a good experience. Thanks

Thanks for the great feedback Tong! Regards, Tegan

Awesome experience using the Allianz service. I highly recommend OSHC from Allianz.

My policy was good value for money. Lodging claim online was a cakewalk. I am satisfied with the services Allianz provided to me. I have been with Allianz for 2 years running and hope to renew my membership here.

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

No response to emails. Very vague language concerning coverage.

Policy was expensive, but customer service was terrible. They NEVER responded to emails. So clarification was based on the incredibly vague language on the website. Never could used the actual insurance since they refused to respond to inquiries. Only response I got was when I got my refund to my bank account after getting no actual response to me submitting my cancellation documents. The worst customer service of any company I have dealt with.

Book AgainNo
Hi, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

bad experience from this company

i have very bad experience with this company. As policy they mention that they cover for hospital, doctor but at end they didnot cover any amount. even they didnot respond my email..i suggest not to choose this company..

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJuly 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi, I'll be in touch with more details.

Good insurance company!

Good insurance for students.It's easy to lodge a claim and doesn't take long to get resolved.It's been 2 years I am with ALLIANZ.I'm happy with it and recommend to others

Claim DateDecember 2018
Claim ApprovedYes
Thank you Ashmita, we appreciate your feedback.

I look forward to continuing...

I was very satisfied for 2 years of my OSHC. So I applied OVHC again. Easy and convenient system are just thing for students. I look forward to continuing to do.

Thanks for the review Eunju, that's great to hear! Regards, Tegan

Allianz OSHC is the best company ever

My insurance was for three years with Allianz Global Assistance OSHC I have really good experience with this company and highly recommended for the international students. Thanks for your support

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim ApprovedYes
Wow, thanks for the great review Fatima - that's made our day! Kind regards, Tegan

It cannot get easier than this.

I just lodged a claim last week and it was very easy. I chose to do it via e-mail. I just downloaded the form, filled it and sent it off with all the receipts. That's it. The next thing I know is there is an e-mail stating that everything is done!

Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Korakrit, thanks so much for sharing this great review of our OSHC claims process! Regards, Tegan

Dont even deserve one star! Out of my $92.50 for pathology i only claim $29.50 back.. not even 50% of my spend.. What a useless medical insurance. What’s a waste of time!

Claim MadeYes
Hi Janice, Thanks for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your OVHC claim outcome. I will be in touch with you to follow up on this. Kind regards, Tegan

Great Service

Jenny Nguyen was very helpful in replying my inquiries and her replies are very prompt. OSHC was easy to use and I will choose Allianze OSHC again for my studies.

Book AgainYes
Hi Lee, thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

I am SATISFIED!!

Because of my incident injury in soccer game, I had claimed about my MRI and X ray examining bill to Allianz with the fully prepared document. It's about one week later the 'Customer account double-checking' email came to and I got fully repaid in 3 days after that. Really fast and easy. Good company!

Claim DateAugust 2019
Thanks for the feedback Robbie! Regards, Tegan

Worst

Lodged a claim more than a year ago but never got anything even the worst customer service as they didn’t even reply emails. And all I paid from my own pocket along with their cover charges. Will never recommend anyone :x

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateFebruary 2018
Hi Jasmeet, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony

Kiyomi Ellison at USC Southbank J was of great help.

The policy was really affordable as compared to others. It was a quick process to set-up. I have been a member since February. The attention I was given by the attendant was very good. She hoped a great deal of professionalism and was very knowledgeable about the subject matter.

Coverage TypeFamily
Book AgainYes
Hi Clemence, glad to hear Kiyomi was a great help! Regards, Anthony.

Worst emergency service ever I had.

I was calling to the 24/7h emergency service with a broken rib and in two times they leave me on hold for more than 20min to refuse my call. I was alone in one of the hospitals in Australia, NSW with a broken rib and I never received attention from my insurance when I called them. Worst service ever. If you have an emergency run away from this insurance! When you are in trouble what you want is be covered for something you are paying and more important if your health is at stake AND YOU A STUDENT FROM OVERSEAS.

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Book AgainNo
Hi Marcos, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.

Extremely helpful consultation by Jenny Nguyen

I appreciate the client service of Jenny Nguyen . She explained me thorough details and procedure of my health cover claim .The best thing was that I had so many questions but she made me clear every query without getting annoyed.

Book AgainYes
Hi Raj, glad to hear Jenny has been helpful! Regards, Anthony.

The lady was very helpful and knowledgeable

She guided me into the steps needed to make a doctor appointment, make a claim, fill out the form.

Besides I also had many questions and all of them were answered very clearly.

Coverage TypeCouple
Book AgainYes
Thanks Jose! Regards, Anthony.