YWC

YWCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome services

The app is really user friendly. It took about 2 weeks to resolve my claim after the submission. I bought the four years package with my student visa. Great insurance company!

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2016
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Thanks for the great feedback on our app and your claim experience! Excellent to hear.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repeat Customer

This is my second time to avail a health cover from Allianz OVHC. Set up was easy & my questions were all answered. They were easy to get a hold of

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

So good to hear Amy! Thanks for the review.

I didn't use

I asked my my policy number just for fill one blank but they couldn't find for me, I never use but I paid, sorry, when it was expired I knew

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi there, apologies but I don't quite understand the issue you are facing. Please let me know how I can assist and I would be happy to help. Kind regards, Tegan

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Horrible experience

I had immense trouble getting in touch regarding questions about my coverage. When I finally got tired of waiting, cancelling was done about 10 times faster. Not at all happy.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi Emma, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience, but thank you for sharing your feedback as it helps us to improve. Kind regards, Tegan

Harpal02

Harpal02Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible

Every thing is complicating including his review, The claim will be approved in one years time.If I wasn't at home due to recent circumstance would never have done this. I have other important things that need looking after and I paid good money to have peace of mind

Coverage TypeSingle Parent Family
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi Harpal, I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed with your experience, but I'd like to help if I can. I will send you a private message for further details. Kind regards, Tegan

LoganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

I made an enquiry on my OSHC medical card and I was to able to get a response within 24hrs. Many thanks to Emma Duckett for her great prompt assistance

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Wonderful to hear! Thanks for the review Logan.

Logan

I receive my OSHC medical card last week, which is fantastic. Many thanks.

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am not goona use your service anymore.

I am disappointed with this company and I have chosen another company for my work insurance. Please remember to respect your clients and do your business honestly. God bless you.

Coverage TypeFamily
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi Ellie, I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed. I will send you a private message for further details. Kind regards, Tegan

Ven

VenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very poor claim handling

I lodged a claim and the reasons they gave me were very unclear and they refused to process it stating the standard "it's not covered in your policy" as excuse.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateAugust 2018
Claim ApprovedNo
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi Ven, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll send you a private message for further details. Kind regards, Tegan

Pradip S.

Pradip S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I lodged the claim and it resolved within couple of days so my policy worth it. We have been with Allianz (OSHC) for 27 months and it is really of good value.

Coverage TypeCouple
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

That's great to hear! Thanks for the review Pradip.

Renewing coverage

We are visiting from USA & got stranded in Australia longer than we expected because of the virus. We had coverage, but was to run out before we were permitted to leave Australia or know when it might happen. We extended our coverage & Greg @ Allianz was great in assisting us to extend. I would recommend to anyone to use your service.

Coverage TypeCouple
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

That's great to hear, thanks for the feedback Marvin!

Lidiane A.

Lidiane A.Sydney, NSW

Just ok. Bupa is better

I had a single appointment only and the insurance cover only 1/3 of it. It took me a while to get my refund because of a problem in the app that was never solved (which means that, if I were to get a refund again, I would have had to go to their central, in the city, the only one close). Not very convenient.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi Lidiane, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been entirely happy with your experience, but thank you for the feedback. Kind regards, Tegan

Great Choice

Fantastic choice of health cover. It’s was easy to set up. I had been using this insurance company for 4 years and the way they conduct business is excellent. Word of applaud

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Thanks for the kind words Cathy!

USyd Student

USyd StudentSydney, NSW

Deserves zero star!

Poor customer service! Terrible provider partners! Overall a nightmare! Useless at best! Was in excruciating pain April 2019; Caused further distress than be of service. More concerned with delivering their call centre script. Didn't know how to listen to customer who was in great pain. You will spend hours asking them a simple question!

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

I'm very sorry to hear about this but thank you for your feedback.

Beatrice

BeatricePerth, WA

It is the best cover ever, I will always recommend to my friends.

My policy was the best value and very easy to set up. The claims took a shorter time than I expected. I have been with Allianz for 3. 5 years.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2018
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

That's so lovely to hear! Thanks Beatrice.

excellent!

I experienced problem with logon the account, then the staff-Emma in Griffithuni Gold Coast campus help me to contact with IT person to figure it. Appreciate it much. Now I can doing further steps successfully.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Great to hear Emma was able to help! Thanks for the feedback.

Nay

NayCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service and commitment to customer satisfaction

The OVHC was very prompt and professional in dealing with my claims. They understood the unfortunate situation in which we needed to take their help while hospitalization. They prioritized the claims and were very thorough in every interaction I had while hospitalization and claim process. I strongly recommend their OVHC product for every overseas traveller; especially if they are elderly who may need medical attentions.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Thanks for sharing your claim experience Nay!

Z. WANG

Z. WANGPerth, WA

Perfect Service

I have to say this is a perfect service from Siew Ling at Taylors College Perth. I feel at ease when I come to her to help. I will recommend Alianz OSHC to my friends.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

That's so good to hear! Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic Service

Emma Duckett at Griffith GC Campus is always fantastic about the way she provides the service. Thank you Emma for your support and advice during the last four years. I really appreciate your help.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Thanks for the lovely feedback for Emma Abu!

Dip

DipDarling Downs, QLD

not to bad having this insurance to fulfil Immigation requirement. Some where it’s costly for 3 month period of stay.

Good to be have policy however costly for three month period now. I am using from last five year for my family but Every year price hike for short period stay.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Thanks for the feedback Dip.

Ruby

RubyLaunceston, TAS

Refund

Great service from the last six years but now when i have applied for the refund for my Oshc policy they are taking longer than usual processing time. It’s been already 15 days. No reply for the mails. And when u call the customer service they just said your refund will be processed in few days. No longer interested in taking any insurance from Allianz.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Global Assistance

Hi Ruby, I'm sorry to hear about this delay. I will send you a private message for further details to see if I can assist. Kind regards, Tegan