OSHC saved me on many occassions

OSHC cover helped me get big portions of refunds and it was fairly affordable. Especially, Renee at UQ St Lucia was very helpful, when I needed assistance. I was covered by OSHC for almost 5 years and claims usually did not take more than a week.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Hi Aren, thanks for the review - it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

This is excellent

I am happy with the OSHC provided by Allianz. I especially thank to Jenny Nguyen, who always gives perfect support to clients. I experienced a good time to work with her. She replied my email immediately in a responsible way.

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Phuong, glad to hear that Jenny has been providing great support! Regards, Anthony.

Angelica Boyd is a good staff to help me deal with the problem.

Angelica Boyd is a good staff to help me deal with the problem. She is very nice and has a high work efficiency. So I think she has rich work experience.

Book AgainYes
Thanks Liang! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service and hassel free claim process makes it easy, very convenient to use.

I bought for my mother who has visited us for 6 months. No regret to choose Aalianz over other insurance Co. Wishing Allianz Team to keep their service at best.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the review Yatin! Regards, Anthony.

Using for first and last time!!

Don’t get sucked into buying this policy. Firstly, the cover doesn’t start for 48hours from the date you buy policy, secondly the payment is charged upfront and there is no refund on premium if its less then 30 days. Used for first and last time.

Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hello Jai, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been happy with our OVHC policy. I'll be in contact in regards to our complaints process. Regards, Anthony

Great customer service!

Emma at Griffith GC campus is very helpful to solve my OSHC problem. She provided me with a refund form through email within 10 minutes and told me how to process the refund.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for letting us know Lee! Regards, Anthony.

very supportive and helpful staff

I was very confuse about type of insurance I have to do for my wife and daughter in order to apply dependent of international student visa. currently I am having Allianz OSHC two year insurance and to clear my confusion I visited Allianz office in Ann street where I was counselled by Jenny Nguyen that helped me to understand thoroughly about different type of insurance plan I can go through which was very helpful to take my decision.

Book AgainYes
Thanks Vijaya. Regards, Anthony.

Great Customer service, amazing peeps.

I was about to buy a new policy for my visa renewal but I met Angelica Boyd who explained me in detail how the policy works and I ended up saving a lot of precious dollars because Angelica extended my policy without charging further as I was eligible for it. Overall, great customer service.

Book AgainYes
Hi Ahmed, glad to hear Angelica has been helping you out! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect services

Yes, the policy is good, but it will be best if it covers more diseases. Yes, there are some minor issues with purchasing over 10k US$ which it does not work with most online payment such as VISA, Master or Credit cards from abroad banks.

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the review - I'll pass on your feedback to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Very good, it covered almost my whole knee surgery, in general quite satisfied!

I can’t complain, in general the claims were quite easy and fast, they covered everything they said they will cover before i claim it. I recommend it and if i need it in the future i would have it again

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Thanks for recommending us Esteban! Regards, Anthony.

Good but not the best

Below are my observations:
1) Setup of policy is easy
2) Never claimed in last 6 month so no idea about claim process (but have seen feedback from others here on this page and seems to have some issues for pre-existing issues)
3) No reminders for renewal / expiry (which is common for others things so not sure why its not available here)
4) No update to member where the policy has changed and so when we go for renewal online its not available
5) Have seen feedback here from others which says on the lines of "thank you for your feedback and will pass on for improvement", but nothing after that publicly here on the feedback website

I will wait for your feedback / update on this site publicly so that others can see how you handle feedbacks.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Hemen, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. We do take note of feedback and I'll pass it on to our product team to look at and review. Regards, Anthony.Hi Anthony, that's great. Would you be able to let me know what are they going to do about it. Thank you.

Overseas health insurance

Purchased the overseas health visitor insurance for 4 weeks visit. Never had to use the insurance but reliablity of Allianz was reassuring. It was recommended by one of my friends and highly recommended.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for recommending us Syed! Regards, Anthony.

Great products and reliable company

My son purchased my plan for my 6 month visit to Australia. We never had to make a claim, but the assurance of having coverage while I was abroad put my concerns aside. He has always used Allianz for his travel insurance needs.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for letting us know Drew! Regards, Anthony.

Important and helpful service

This is almost my 5th time I'm taking insurance with Allianz I've always been happy with the service and ease of dealing with them every time.
Claims process is quite easy as well

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the feedback Seetapathi! Regards, Anthony.

Amazing nice staff

I was having enquiries about the gap fee as the GP I am about to see is not with Allianz OSHC. It was very nice to have Kiyomi Ellison to resolve my question. She did more than I was expecting.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Kathy, glad to hear Kiyomi has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

This is helpful!

The consultation is very helpful and effective! I am not sure when I will receive a claim because it is my first time to claim. I have been with this insurance company one year!

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review April! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect for Students

I want to thank to Allianz team and specially to Jinita Shah, Client Services Representative WA, for all the help I received from her, she explained to me, clearly and step by step, what I have to do. Now I am hopeful to happily live with my spouse and little kid. I’ll be grateful forever.

Book AgainYes
Hi Sajjad, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

highly recommended

Got visitor plus for my mother's visit, was easy to set up and very good value for money. For GP visit went to one of the medical centers listed on website, no out of pocked expenses. Claim was easy to lodge and resolved faster then expected.

Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for recommending us Helena! Regards, Anthony.

A 5-star willingness to assist

Thank you for Allianz team who have been very attentive and helpful in solving the problem I had and very special thanks for Renee at GU who has always been fast responsive in assisting---you are the best, Renee!!!

Coverage TypeCouple
Claim MadeNo
Hi Afifah, happy to hear that Renee has been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent Visitor Cover

Being in the insurance industry for the last 16 years. This is the first time we had insurance cover with Allianz Global. The cover was very easy to set up and the price was very reasonable. For now on, we will be using Allianz Global for any OVHC.

Coverage TypeCouple
Book AgainYes
Glad to hear you've been happy with our product! Regards, Anthony.