ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

• Timeliness

Angela
AngelaNortheast, VIC

Moving made easy

Moved 4br home to country Wodonga. Very well coordinated from beginning. All arrived on time and safely. Would recommend them for your move. Good communication Made shifting a lot less stressful.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.South Australia

Is there an option for 0 stars?

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience

Had a relocation interstate from Melbourne to Adelaide. Had issues with the storage facility I was to have my belongings held at in Adelaide. Allied sorted my short term storage in no time and subsequent delivery to my home in Adelaide, assisted in unpacking valuables and helped checking that everything was as it should be. Would recommend for anyone moving interstate

Carolann
Carolann

Amazing service!

Our Town house -4 bedroom move was from Qld to Vic.
From the quoting to the packing to delivering to the storage in Melbourne- Allied Pickfords have been amazing.
Professional & Friendly staff including admin staff. Made the journey an easy one for us.

Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bunch of guys!

We moved from a 2 bed apartment on the second floor to a 2 bed 2 story townhouse, 5/10mins down the road. They started around 7:30am and were finished by around 4, i think it was ( i had a bit of stuff!) I packed everything, they moved it all. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always smiling and having a joke, comfortable to be around. Anything I hadn’t finished, they sorted, no problems! They were gentle and cared. Highly recommend. Thank you for your hard work guys!!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the review Amanda! Glad to hear it went well.

Hasslefree interstate move

Move from Gold Coast to Melbourne. 3 bedroom house. Very timely and great teamwork. Needed my plants out of container on arrival in Melbourne. It was taken care of immediately.
Car was organised for shipment through Allied and hasslefree.
Highly recommend Alled Pickford.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Maryse, glad to hear your move from the Gold Coast went smoothly!

Maryse
Maryse

Cheers

Cato
CatoCanberra

Careless and poor allocation of resources.

Hi Cato,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
As I cannot find you in our system, can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Di and Wayne
Di and Wayne South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

We moved a 4 bedroom house and a grand piano. It all had to be stored for a few days too. Everything ran smoothly. The team were great from start to finish. We would highly recommend Allied.

Hi Di and Wayne,
Thanks for the feedback, we are glad everything ran smoothly.

Leoni Freeman
Leoni FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Efficient, reliable, on time, careful, professional

We moved 3 bedrooms within same suburb. The guys arrived on time, were friendly, helpful, considerate of the neighbors and moved our furniture without any fuss, problems or complaints. They took care not to damage either the furniture or the walls. Highly recommended.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Leoni! Glad to hear your local move went well.

Highly disappointed

Interstate move, packing services were atrocious. I found appliances thrown in with other items with no padding. Most furniture damaged to some extent definitely not careful movers. You pay for a premium service expecting upmost care, not here I have moved a lot in the past and this has to be the worst most disappointing yet! The move stickers were not placed in inconspicuous places and the is white marks on every piece on my furniture. They didn’t bring enough boxes?! Save your money and furniture and look elsewhere. Only good thing my belongings arrived! But I was in tears devastated at the state and quality. All inclusive services were not provided either.

Hi Disappointed,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
Can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Disappointed
Disappointed

yincollective@hotmail.com

Rita
RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience I’ve had & will use them again

I had vacated from a 2 bedroom apartment, my belonging were relocated from Melbourne vic to Brisbane Qld. Service was great, the people were friendly.
From start to finish the whole experience was fantastic.

Review-442
Review-442Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really disappointing

Hi Review-442,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Worst experience we have ever had as customers.

Yvonne
YvonneCentral Queensland, QLD

Extremely pleased

Move from 3 bedroom house to retirement village in Rockhampton. Started and finished on time.
They were a pleasure to work with from initial enquiry to final delivery of furniture. Would recommend to anyone.

Tdgs2