ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and 3 more

Joenellyn L.

Joenellyn L.Illawarra, NSW

• NSW

Highly recommend Allied Pickfords

I moved from Perth, WA to rural NSW in August 2019. The service team packed up a 4x2 bedroom house with heaps of kitchen appliances, sporting equipment, tools, etc. They were all very efficient, thorough and careful of moving and packing my furnitures. It was a hassle free move on my part. They packed, stored, and delivered. I cannot fault their service. I highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Rahmanul R.Northern Region, NSW

• NSW

Very bad service

Around 6 months back, we moved from Melbourne to Tamworth. We used Allied Pickfords' service for moving our furniture. We were supposed to get them in two weeks but it got extented to 3 weeks. When we got our stuff, we noticed the following things:
1. One leg of our coffee table was broken
2. Two big plastic boxes where broken
3. Big scratches on the side of oven and fridge
4. Broken shoerack
5. Ripped sofa cover in one side
We are never gonna take their service again.

• VIC

International move - incompetent, adding mysterious additional fees just 2 days before my scheduled delivery date

• +6

Their carelessness, your risk

Was not all bad. Some of the moving blokes seemed like nice people and the timeliness was good. But our stuff was damaged on a recent move from VIC to QLD - smashed glass pane on a cabinet and ripped wicker, stuff that had survived 3 moves previously, including a Bass Strait crossing. We insured a few items individually, but not the ones that were damaged. With AP knowing this, when we complained, they simply referred us to their insurance company. Will never use this crowd again.

Jan

JanDarwin, NT

No stress in moving

I had boxes packed around 100 in total plus some furniture to go into storage. The team was efficient and friendly. Explaining in detail the way they work. They were on time and completed the task within 2 hours.

Hi Jan,
We always love to hear about the experiences of our storage customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

Rogan Stewart

Rogan StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very careful and thorough packing and shipping

We moved a small containers worth of furniture and personal possessions from Raleigh, NSW to Brisbane, QLD. Allied Pickfords packed the items into a container, stored it for a month and sent it North to be delivered by a different depot.

The packing was excellent. Care was taken throughout, appropriate items were packed together, good quality packing materials were used, and there was no rush. There was one small accident on one item, which is really nothing in the grand scheme of all the work that was done.

We've done a lot of moving recently and this was actually a pleasant experience, instead of the usual stress and frustration. This is the only mover I have ever used that I would like to use again.

Hi Rogan,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is always good to hear about the great experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home in Brisbane.

Door To Door In Newcastle

Door to door move in Newcastle. Service was great and we had a good team. Nothing got damaged, all good. This is the third time I have used Allied Pickford and I didn't bother quoting with anyone else. I would defiantly use them next time.

Hi,
Thanks for your review! It is always great to heard about the experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home.

mark

mark

nothing went wrong

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are happy to have been able to assist you in getting safely to your new home in the Sunshine Coast.
All the best.

Marilyn A.

Marilyn A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fabulous - I could not hope for better.

My house was a three bedroom high set Queenslander. My possessions are going to be stored with Allied in Richlands and then shipped to NSW when we find a house.
The move started and finished on time. I just want to say here that the boys packing, Chris, Lee and Geoff were absolutely fantastic and I will sing Allied Pickford’s praises to everyone I speak to. Then Josh, Godfrey, Te and Andrew who loaded the possessions onto the trucks were unbelievable as well. I must not forget Dean Robson who has been so helpful to us and I did speak to John who put the team together. We were delighted with your service. I would not hesitate to use Allied Pickfords again and recommend them to all.

Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. All the best for your new home in NSW.

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

an easy move

After living in SE Asia for 20 years, we recently moved all of our furniture, collectables and personal effects from Bangkok to the Sunshine Coast. Allied Pickford's teams at both ends were extremely careful when packing and unpacking and more importantly, all AP's staff from the initial point of contact throughout the complete process were easy to deal with. Their professional approach made our move completely stress free ............well done to all.

cheers, rob

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged furniture.

* they destroyed our brand new baby change table. After 2 calls to them I was told there is only one person's that could take my complaint. So far no response. The delivery team did not apologise.
Roping it off there's a piece missing.
* I moved across Australia and was told posibly 2 weeks but an absolute worst case 1 month. Well they locked in the month date and did not budge. I rang and emailed multiple times where I kept getting yes it will be delivered on the set date. I was told trucks are coming and going and my case had been escalated ext ext. Was not happy
* positive note the darwin loading crew were fabulase and friendly
I will not use or recommended this company after this.

Pedro R.

Pedro R.Darwin, NT

The best moving company around

I can’t talk about Allied Pickfords enough.
Their price was competitive and the they were by far the cheapest for our move from Wulagi, to Palmerston From my first phone call and email enquirys , the staff were accommodating, patient, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.& on time
The Men were great friendly guys uplift and delivery were also second to none. Our stuff all arrived un-damaged and in mint condition and in a very timely manner.

Hi Pedro,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear about the positive experiences of our customers. All the best for your new home in Palmerston.
Regards, Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Disgusting Service...Logistics, they don't know the meaning.

Tara S.
Tara S.

I have copied you on an email to Customs. Thank you.

D Tarrant

D TarrantSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent and efficient move

Large move of household items and two dogs to regional NSW; lots and lots of options for pet and vehicle transport (ended up driving over for a small break). Pets well looked after and most of all uplift to unload completed within 13 days. Seamless move. Thanks all involved especially Jack G for putting up with plenty of emails etc.

Hi D Tarrant,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is always great to hear about the good work of our removalists. Best of luck for your new home.
Thanks,

Went over booked hours.

Email sent.

Jansen

JansenKelvin Grove

Worst customer service

Consultant never picks up phone and never return calls for hours. No one else can follow up. Zero customer service. Their lost as I am taking my business elsewhere. The are a lot more expensive then the rest and have pretty bad reviews on google reviews too. Beware

S Rogers

S RogersFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service highly recommend Allied Pickfords

Small move from Adelaide to Cairns.. Everyone I spoke to from first contact to last was really friendly and helpful..Pick up guys at both ends were wonderful..Highly recommend Allied Pickfords really great service.

Hi S Rogers,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Best of luck for your new home in Cairns.
Thanks,

James N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing indeed

Natalie

NatalieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Your Employees are an Asset to your Company

Your 3 employees who moved my home were excellent, organised, polite, helpful and in general - wonderful. They are an asset to your company and I would highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for your positive review. We love hearing about the great work of our removals staff. Best of luck in your new home.

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

RUBBISH

Nathan R.

Nathan R.asked

Hi what are your payments terms? We would like to pay a decent deposit and not pay the full invoice until the sum of our worldly belongings have arrived at the other end.

Anonymous
Anonymous

I was asked to pay in full otherwise they would not come pick up so I did. when my goods arrived, 2 days before delivery they said they needed to add extra charges for difficult access (this was not previously discussed and to this day I still don’t know the basis of calculation). Again I had to settle the extra fees in full before delivery could take place. They said it’s their “company policy”.

Alex R.

Alex R.asked

hi we tried emailing you and calling you a few times and no reply regarding my move from Australia to Austria. i got an email a few weeks ago that my stuff will arrive last week friday. and its been more than a week and tried emailing and calling and I got zero reply?

Jenniasked

Hi I’m just wondering how a quote can go from one price one day and $1000 more the next day ?
I was quoted a estimate for a move and rang up a few days later and she told me same volume estimate but $1000 more
It’s a case of your work against there as she claimed she never quoted that but confirmed with my husband that’s what I said as soon as I got off phone

Gerry
Gerry

Hi Jenni. The quote that I received from Allied Pickfords was a written quote as were the quotes from other companies.
Only the company in question would be able to explain the difference in the quotes that you received. The bottom line is to ensure that you get all quotes in writing.

Jenni

Well yes definitely understanding this now as they can just change it when ever they like. Just abit ticked off that they can change it so much with same info but say they never said that..!!

Hi Jenni,
Thank you for your question.
Our consultants quote jobs based on the information provided during either a home visit or phone call. Your estimate over the phone may have changed for various reasons, such as items requiring special packing/crating or updated information on access to your home. We would like to follow this up for you and provide you with an accurate written quote for your move. If you can please email through your contact details to quotes@alliedpickfords.com.au we will be able to assist.

Get an answer from our members and Allied Pickfords representatives

Allied Pickfords NT, Groote Eylandt

Allied Pickfords NT, Groote Eylandt

Allied Pickfords QLD, Mackay

Allied Pickfords QLD, Mackay

Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords QLD, Sunshine Coast

Allied Pickfords WA, Newman

Allied Pickfords WA, Newman

Allied Pickfords TAS, Hobart

Allied Pickfords TAS, Hobart

Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Coffs Harbour

Allied Pickfords NSW, Coffs Harbour

Allied Pickfords QLD, Salisbury (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords QLD, Salisbury (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Newcastle

Allied Pickfords NSW, Newcastle

Allied Pickfords QLD, Cairns

Allied Pickfords QLD, Cairns

Allied Pickfords NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

No reviews
Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Business Relocations Office)

No reviews
Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords WA, Bunbury

Allied Pickfords WA, Karratha

Allied Pickfords VIC, Albury/Wodonga

Allied Pickfords VIC, Albury/Wodonga

1 review
Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords NT, Darwin

Allied Pickfords NT, Darwin

Allied Pickfords VIC, Campbellfield (North West Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords VIC, Campbellfield (North West Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords VIC, Dandenong (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords VIC, Dandenong (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords VIC, Dandenong (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords VIC, Dandenong (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords VIC, Geelong

Allied Pickfords VIC, Geelong

Allied Pickfords WA, Albany

Allied Pickfords WA, Albany

Allied Pickfords QLD, Richlands (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords QLD, Richlands (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords WA, Port Hedland

Allied Pickfords WA, Port Hedland

Allied Pickfords WA, Geraldton

Allied Pickfords WA, Geraldton

CategoryFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture Removalists
Contact Number (02) 6298 8400