ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

3.8

Konara G.

Konara G.Launceston, TAS

Poor customer service and misleading pricing

Seamless service during COVID

The movers went the extra mile when we couldn’t return to Cairns during COVID-19. They did a video walk through so we could confirm the items to be moved. It was a seamless and contactless service. The service was exceptional

Susannah B.

Susannah B.Murray Region, NSW

Great move, no fuss!

Large house move and car from Perth to Southern NSW through Covid pandemic. No stress organisation, management, uplift and delivery. Shareen was extremely professional, not only accommodating to our preferred dates but her and the rest of the team were also able to give accuracy on dates and times which was important for our own logistics the other end and peace of mind. Very competitive on costs. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Made it look easy!

I requested the assistance of Allied to move a small amount of furniture within the same suburb. The price was great, nothing was too much trouble in the quote and on the day the boys turned up and made it look easy! No marks on the white furniture, all handled with care and the boys were very helpful in the placement of items at the new place. Excellent service, would recommend and certainly use again.

Gill

GillVictoria

Terrible experience DO NOT USE ALLIED PICKFORDS

Very prompt, efficient and the staff were very professional and hard working.

4 bedroom and had both short and long moves(Geelong in Victoria and Gove in the NT). Both ways work done was on time and deliver earlier. Both Andrew and his team are very dedicated with their work. Even in these difficult times of the Covid-19 pandemic, they were very aware of what to do and how to still get their work done maintaining social distance. Martin and myself were very please with choosing Allied Pickfords. Will definitely recommend to all our friends. Thank you guys! Much appreciated.

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the feedback. We hope you settle well into your new home.

Would not recommend

Our move started and finished on time.
However before my move I was assured that our Lounge and matteresses would be wrapped in plastic and other big expensive items would be wrapped for protection. Unfortunately this did not occur.
When we asked them about the plastic for our lounge in particular, we where told they didn't have big enough plastic for it even though we told them the size of it beforehand.
They seemed to be worried more about getting it done as quickly as possible rather then delivering our goods in a clean, undamaged condition.

I would not recommend or go through these guys again.

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all cost!

Hairy HuskyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and Appalling Service

Great job.

Done quick and no damage. Very good.
Would recommend. Good price. Showed up on time

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thanks for the feedback Ryan! I'm glad to hear it went well

Happy from beginning to end

From our first conversation with Tyler we were more than happy with the service we received. On the day of our move Tyler, Jesse, Paul and Nic did everything they could to make the move as smooth as possible. Even down to helping with suggestions as to where to place larger items of furniture to maximise light etc. Guys you were amazing and we cannot thank you enough.
Brian and Christine McGavigan

Hi Brian and Christine,
Appreciate the feedback, really glad to hear and hope you settle well into your new home

Katy

KatySouth Australia

Amazing service, more from movers than I’ve ever experienced.

I moved from interstate, into a two story townhouse. Very polite, and friendly people on the phone, and to deal with. Actual delivery date occurred two weeks earlier than estimated date. Not only that but the movers were early on the day too, and were extremely friendly, efficient and helpful. More was done for me, than has ever previously been done, in my experiences with other moving companies. They went above and beyond, and it was much appreciated. They really know how to manage the obstacles presented with stairs. Thank you :)

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thanks Katy! Great to hear you got settled in earlier then expected and everything went well.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing was too much trouble!

We moved our family home of 15 years. It was a big job and we had many boxes of books, plant pots, as well as the general household goods and collections of family treasures. Adam quoted the job and completely allayed
all my fears and worries about the move. He was calm, honest and genuine in all the dealings we had with him. On the day of the move , the removalists were just a wonderful team. They were punctual, careful and considerate of all our needs and did an amazing job. Thank you!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Hannah, Thanks for the feedback. It is amazing how much we accumulate over the years so I'm glad they alleviated your concerns and everything went well.

Perth to Port Hedland

Our move was from Perth to Port Hedland.
3x2 house to a 2x1.
The move happened on time. I did feel once I signed the contract that the 'ask any questions' communication, friendliness stopped.
One of our draws had a leg snap off and it was just placed in the room, obviously they knew it broke because I found the leg in the draw, it would of been nice to be told about it. Other than that nothing else was broken.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Rach, I'm sorry your move didn't live up to expectations. We pride ourselves on high customer service and satisfaction, so I have passed this feedback onto the teams involved.

MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

One of the worst experiences of our lives.

Martin

Ref. 2062481. You should have all my contact details.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Took over 3 months from Sydney to NZ, zero communication when I repeatedly contacted them.

Shelly and Andrew

Shelly and AndrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Best team ever

Great service from the Townsville team. Pick up was at 2 different locations, one being a storage facility and the other was a 3 bedroom house. Our house flooded in Feb 2019 and Allied Pickfords Townsville saved my sanity by coming in and packing what we had managed to save and took it all to the storage. We had to rent for 12 months while our house was fixed and when time came to move back I asked the Townsville team to help us move back in. They were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Will recommend to everyone who asks

Hi Shelly and Andrew,
Thanks for the feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are settling back in your home and the team was able to support you through that time.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Great worry free move.

The move started and finished on time.? The load was half a house full going to WA from Townsville. We had most of our gear packed and the movers did the rest for us.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you enjoy your new home in Townsville.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Laura hassett

Laura hassettKimberley, WA

Such an efficient service from start to finish

Very efficient on there response with a quote, very flexible, everything was done to a high standard with clear communication and customer service from start to finish was exceptional!

3 bedroom house from Perth to Kununurra, the move started on a Friday and was delivered more than 3,000K by the following week on Thursday. We also added the packing service which was great! Thank you to the amazing crew

Hi Laura,
Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you are settling into your new home in Kununurra.
Allied Pickfords

Dreadful service, no care and no responsibility

Bob L.

Bob L.asked

NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

My daughter is moving from Sydney to Tasmania her furniture will only fill half a container.
I believe she has to wait for the container to be filled before it is shipped.
With your experience on average how long will she have to wait for her container to be shipped to Tasmania I realise that you can not give me a definite time period I'm after an average.
cheers Bob Lubout

Nathan R.

Nathan R.asked

Allied Pickfords

Hi what are your payments terms? We would like to pay a decent deposit and not pay the full invoice until the sum of our worldly belongings have arrived at the other end.

Anonymous
Anonymous

I was asked to pay in full otherwise they would not come pick up so I did. when my goods arrived, 2 days before delivery they said they needed to add extra charges for difficult access (this was not previously discussed and to this day I still don’t know the basis of calculation). Again I had to settle the extra fees in full before delivery could take place. They said it’s their “company policy”.

Alex R.

Alex R.asked

Allied Pickfords

hi we tried emailing you and calling you a few times and no reply regarding my move from Australia to Austria. i got an email a few weeks ago that my stuff will arrive last week friday. and its been more than a week and tried emailing and calling and I got zero reply?

Get an answer from our members and Allied Pickfords representatives