ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

Ray

RayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

We engaged Allied Pickfords to move our household contents interstate. We chose the company believing a internationally known company would provide excellent service. We were let down. It started with the administrative staff. The items themselves were small but created a bad impression. Then packing day came. No show.

The two day pack was crammed into one day. Five workers over a 10 hour period the job was done.
Sucess? It would have been if various items showing a poor and rushed job hadn't happened.

Broken items due to bad wrapping, placement of items such as food with non food items and rubbish are examples I can present.

Allied Pickfords you've let yourselves down

Tam

TamNewstead

Some issues but happily resolved

I used Allied Pickfords for a move from Queensland to Adelaide. The estimate for delivery was 3-4 weeks and they managed to get it to Adelaide within 10 days.

While my move wasnt hiccup free, I got good resolution to my problem.

Kudos to the Emerald team though - they were incredibly helpful at every step.

Col Adam

Col AdamSydney, NSW

• NSW

Do not use! No accountability, customer service or care (particularly the Sydney office).

Calum

CalumSydney, NSW

• NSW

Incompetence, arrogance and no responsibility

Very professional service

I relocated from Melbourne to Perth and Allied Pickfords made it a very smooth move. Very professional service even during the period of bushfire still manage to deliver the stuffs asap. Sales person has good communication skills and was very cooperative. Pick up & delivery men were all professional and know well what they were doing. Excellent service!

Professional job well done

Geoffrey

GeoffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond

pANKAJ

pANKAJSYDNEY

Poor service. Paid for nothing

Extremely disappointing service. Extreme delay of delivery (not happened yet!!). No communication. No one knows what's happening. Keep getting transferred to various people on phone, but no one knows what happening.

So, if want to save urself from extreme torture, do not use them as all!
My reference number is Adelaide 1999961/1167313

Hi pANKAJ,
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing delays with your shipment. Thank you for the reference number, we would like to follow up on your experience so someone will reach out shortly.

• QLD

If I could give no stars I would

Absolutely shocking service from International service in Sydney!
Our belongings have been in Australia for 2 1/2 months and we still don’t have them!
The coordinator has told blatant lies saying he told us things we weren’t told, he doesn’t answer the phone, will only converse through email, then says he didn’t get it!
Allied need a shakeup, appalling service!
ACC is my next agender!

Appalling customer service

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Ref- 2007302-59685. Cell + 61 435 603 480

Rinz Broome

Rinz BroomePerth, WA

Excellent/Exceptional Service.

Customer Service by entire crew who helped me from the Broome and Perth offices was exceptional. Thank you Nicki in the Office and the boys who packed everything for me you were all so careful, kind and considerate. Definitely would recommend this company. They went above and beyond. Thank you for helping me move from a Broome 5 bedroom home to Perth. I received my belongings on time as promised and with no breakages. And have since organised another seperate delivery. Highly recommend this Company.

Hi Rinz,
Thank you for the feedback, We wish you all the best at your new home in Perth.

hailee or Tom

hailee or TomSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast No hassel transaction and delivery service

12 m3 of furniture and boxes from hunter region to Albany Wa . was delivered with in the time frame , fast no hassel all the way from quote to the move and delivery to WA

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you all the best at your new home in Albany.

Poor service and support,

Dara B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Do Not Use Them - Property Damage, Non-Responsive Customer Service

• ACT

Very Happy With Small Move From Latrobe TAS Back to Mainland

It was a small move, just 8 or 9 cartons which I delivered to the depot myself. One went to Melbourne, the rest to Bundaberg, QLD. I was in no hurry to receive the goods, but they were delivered in a timely fashion and arrived fine - with a courtesy call a day ahead at both destinations.
Really have to commend the young lady at the depot in Latrobe for her very helpful and professional advice and service. Well done!
And, naturally, the rest of the team for getting my goods delivered safely and at a reasonable cost...
I will have no hesitation using Allied Pickfords in the future.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for the feedback. We wish you all the best for your future back on the mainland.

PARESH CHAWDA

PARESH CHAWDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, Understanding & Cost Effective

I booked in Allied Pickfords to move my 3 bedrooms home. The quote team followed up and carried it out on time. They gave me multiple choices to ensure it suited my budget. The moving and packing team were professional and were very helpful. They also helped in dismantling a few furniture items and repacking it for me. My stuff arrived on time even though it was an interstate move. They unpacked and helped me set up few stuff. Time management from their side was excellent and handling was carried out with care factor. Overall an excellent choice for moving interstate in a cost-effective way. Highly recommendable if you are worried about cost. I did my research and they came out the cheapest with promised services.

Hi Paresh,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to heard that your move went well. All the best for your new home.

David and Dominie Purins

David and Dominie PurinsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A good start to our Sea Change

Allied Pickfords delivered all the way from remembering our names to ensuring our furniture was safe and damage free. Our move was from a 4 bedroom house in the NT to our beloved 'Old Queenslander' on the Fraser Coast. We had 200 boxes as well as furniture all lovingly collected over 30 years of marriage. From quote to delivery and empty box collection Allied Pickfords excelled, solid wood furniture and delicate paintings and statuary were all treated with respect and care. All steps were explained and all dates adhered to by courteous packers and removalists. Thank-you Allied Pickfords you made a very stressful time so much easier.

Hi David and Dominie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you are now settled at your new home in Fraser Coast.

Terrible Communication

BarryO

BarryONorthern Region, NSW

• NSW

Always perfect hassle free service

They moved the contents of a three bedroom home approx 600 kilometres.

They were on time for pick up and delivery.

Everything arrived in perfect condition.

They make the whole process hassle free.

This is not the first time I have used Allieds and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Barry,
Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear about your hassle free move. We wish you all the best for the future.

Don't use them

Don't use themPerth, WA

Excellent service

We recently used Allied Pickfords for our short move from North Fremantle to South Fremantle. The guy's arrived on time and were very careful with our belongings, all soft furnishings were wrapped in plastic to avoid getting dirty and other items were wrapped in blankets to protect them. We've moved several times and this was the best service yet. Would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. Well done Roy and Andy who moved us. Thanks S & M B

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review. It is great to heard that your move to South Fremantle went well. All the best for your new home.

Bob L.

Bob L.asked

My daughter is moving from Sydney to Tasmania her furniture will only fill half a container.
I believe she has to wait for the container to be filled before it is shipped.
With your experience on average how long will she have to wait for her container to be shipped to Tasmania I realise that you can not give me a definite time period I'm after an average.
cheers Bob Lubout

Nathan R.

Nathan R.asked

Hi what are your payments terms? We would like to pay a decent deposit and not pay the full invoice until the sum of our worldly belongings have arrived at the other end.

Anonymous
Anonymous

I was asked to pay in full otherwise they would not come pick up so I did. when my goods arrived, 2 days before delivery they said they needed to add extra charges for difficult access (this was not previously discussed and to this day I still don’t know the basis of calculation). Again I had to settle the extra fees in full before delivery could take place. They said it’s their “company policy”.

Alex R.

Alex R.asked

hi we tried emailing you and calling you a few times and no reply regarding my move from Australia to Austria. i got an email a few weeks ago that my stuff will arrive last week friday. and its been more than a week and tried emailing and calling and I got zero reply?

Get an answer from our members and Allied Pickfords representatives