ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Hasslefree interstate move

Move from Gold Coast to Melbourne. 3 bedroom house. Very timely and great teamwork. Needed my plants out of container on arrival in Melbourne. It was taken care of immediately.
Car was organised for shipment through Allied and hasslefree.
Highly recommend Alled Pickford.

Rates and Fees

Job Satisfaction
Di and Wayne

Di and Wayne South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

We moved a 4 bedroom house and a grand piano. It all had to be stored for a few days too. Everything ran smoothly. The team were great from start to finish. We would highly recommend Allied.

Leoni Freeman

Leoni FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Efficient, reliable, on time, careful, professional

We moved 3 bedrooms within same suburb. The guys arrived on time, were friendly, helpful, considerate of the neighbors and moved our furniture without any fuss, problems or complaints. They took care not to damage either the furniture or the walls. Highly recommended.

Highly disappointed

Interstate move, packing services were atrocious. I found appliances thrown in with other items with no padding. Most furniture damaged to some extent definitely not careful movers. You pay for a premium service expecting upmost care, not here I have moved a lot in the past and this has to be the worst most disappointing yet! The move stickers were not placed in inconspicuous places and the is white marks on every piece on my furniture. They didn’t bring enough boxes?! Save your money and furniture and look elsewhere. Only good thing my belongings arrived! But I was in tears devastated at the state and quality. All inclusive services were not provided either.

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience I’ve had & will use them again

I had vacated from a 2 bedroom apartment, my belonging were relocated from Melbourne vic to Brisbane Qld. Service was great, the people were friendly.
From start to finish the whole experience was fantastic.

Review-442

Review-442Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really disappointing

Worst experience we have ever had as customers.

Yvonne

YvonneCentral Queensland, QLD

Extremely pleased

Move from 3 bedroom house to retirement village in Rockhampton. Started and finished on time.
They were a pleasure to work with from initial enquiry to final delivery of furniture. Would recommend to anyone.

Tdgs2

Tdgs2AU

Poor customer service & communication, even worse packing & shipping

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

I have used Allied twice now to move cross country, Perth to Melbourne and Melbourne to Perth. they are amazing, from uplift to delivery. Both moves were so smooth and easy. Highly recommend them.

AJS

AJSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No communication, don't answer phone and they don't get back to you

I really wonder if anyone in this company is interested in actually doing any work. They never answer their phones (it automatically goes to voicemail), and they say leave your name and number and they'll get back to you. No. They don't. I've called them twice since last Tuesday (its now Monday) and they haven't got back to me yet.
Emails are the same story, they never respond to emails.
If they don't even respond to customers trying to book a move, I can only imagine how hard it will be to deal with them once they have your furniture. Looks like I dodged a bullet here.

Whereismyfurniture

Whereismyfurniture

Poor communication and extensive delays

Excellent customer service

Household furniture removal from Dunsborough to Perth. Allied were helpful and efficient throughout the booking process and provided a competitive quote. Removalists were on time for both pick up and delivery of furniture items. Excellent care and attention taken when packing and unpacking. Would highly recommend.

Chris

ChrisAlbany

Brilliant. Very helpful and friendly service.

Moved from 4 bedroom farm into two bedroom town house 25km away. Lots of stuff all picked up and delivered on same day.
Great effort. Thanks guys for making it so painless.

KJM

KJMNortheast, VIC

Excellent movers and packing staff both pre-pack and delivery. Office staff support left a lot to be desired.

Great friendly packing and removal staff. Efficient, tidy and very polite and easy to deal with. Top notch.
However after an initial, perfectly understandable human error on Allied office staff behalf the follow up discussions and subsequent written correspondence was unacceptable. It would have caused a lot less stress and last minute booking of other service providers, by me, if the staff member had been open and transparent in the first place.

Use another company, as customer service is not in Allied's Vocab.

I have been trying to move 2 x cases from Hong Kong to Surfers Paradise, and the Allied Team in Hw were amazing, the local Brisbane Team are a disaster for trying to obtain information on why the are continually delayed, and when they are likely to be delivered. They are either:
- Never available
- Unable to give a delivery date
- Too busy on the phones to take a call, or call back
- Don't know who there supervisor or MD is to escalate concerns.
- The Richlands Operations Manager doesn't even have the courtesy to offer to call back

Merlo

MerloPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Moved interstate. Sydney to Perth. 1.5 containers. Half of our stuff arrived the 2nd half arrived 12days later. The essentials box arrived with the 2nd load. We could not assemble any furniture without the nuts & bolts in the essentials box. During this period we had to sleep on the floor. Worse still our car that was promised to arrive on the 6th Jan 21, only arrived in the middle of January. This entire service was poor even though we paid extra for this period. We did not get our good on time.

Dianne

DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It did go wrong and then they fixed it! Happy Days

3 bed house move. I packed, Allied were to load into a container, store it for 2 weeks then deliver. Arrived late. Apologies all round. Job done eventually. Delivery awesome.

Marcelo K.

Marcelo K.

Run from this guys... If you don't, put insurance or you will regret.

I moved everything in my 4 bedroom apartment from Mackay to Perth. They were suppose to collect my car at a certain day but they delayed 1 week.
However, the big problem is that I didn't buy the insurance.
So many damaged things. The washing machine, I will have to buy a new one.
Boots, hats all smashed. Doll house broken.
They packed shoes with clean clothes without protection.
Dirty service.
I couldn't set the bed because most of the screw wasn't there and we had to buy.
Anyways, very poor care of our things.