2Alpha Finance

3.2
2.9

Dianne
Dianne

Had hoped they had closed down by now

Stay away from them. In my time with them I had a not at fault accident they never fixed the damage. I had one of the mangers send me sexually explicit text messages. The end result I was 20 short one week so they removed the car. I had already paid thousands. Seems the only easy part was the initial application
Tarlee A.
Tarlee A.Perth, WA

Absolutely would not recommend!

Think of the bigger picture before they trap you because of your circumstances. They treat you like dirt as soon as your names on the dotted line and its not worth it.
R H.
R H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

We paid for the lease early

We bought the car and ended the lease early, to date theyre still taking money out of our account.They haven't refunded the cost of registering the car 1,500 plus 298 they just direct debited. Whats more evil they havent sent the logbook and the spare keys!
Natty
Natty2 posts

Debbie H.
Debbie H.Hunter Region, NSW

I am disgusted with Alpha

I have been with this company since June 2017 at first they were great now they pass the buck my agreement was with them. I am disgusted!!!! They keep trying to change what the initial agreement was they can come and take there car I refuse to pay another cent they have got thousands out of me! Ripping people off is all they do they have one employee that is actually nice sandy the rest are disgusting ripping off a grandmother trying to support her grandson how do you sleep at night alpha! I cant afford to live and I cant even drive the car come and get it I will pay you no more! Show details
L M.3 posts

Very sad people

I would recommend going to some other finance company.

I had been with alpha car finance for 3 yrs.

All of a sudden they are closing down. Taking the car from me and leaving me with no car for work.
No mention to me they can take the car in 24hr notice.

I regret ever using them. I hope there business is shut down for good. All rude and all about money.

If i could give a zero rating i would. Show details

Unhappy Mover
Unhappy MoverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Tried taking payments after car finalised

- Was going to review with about 4 stars if it wasn’t for the final 6 weeks of my 3 year lease. The company sent registration transfer papers unfinished and then proceeded to take extra payments out of my account after finalising my contract. When the issue was raised with not one but two managers neither managers could conjure up a single apology between the two of them in their emails. Always been able to get a hold of the company on the telephone throughout the entirety of my lease but once this issue happened I’ve been left to leave three voicemails with no callback. Once your lease is up and you want out, the company seems to lack empathy or support.
underwhelmed

Ferreh2 posts

Nazia
NaziaSydney, NSW

Best service from Alpha Finance

I have been a customer of Alpha Finance since 2015 and had absolutely no issues with them. They were very helpful when my rental car was destroyed in 2016 and had us in a new car within a few weeks. I have recently reached the end of my contract and decided to purchase the car. Thank you to Amara and Shanae you were both extremely helpful and made the final process so much easier.  Show details
Zahli
Zahli

The worst decision i made in my life! I second a class action needed

Do not i repeat, do not lease with this company no matter how desperate you may seem at the time. You end up paying double the amount back on tne car. There is no help what so ever if something happens with the car. They failed to register my car on time, then tried to charge me a excess fee cause they marked my car as stolen!!!! I was driving around with a unregistered, apparently stolen car for 2 weeks before i was informed!!
Crap customer service, [Name Removed] is no help and absolutely as rude as they come.
Go elsewhere please and save yourself the mental and emotional roll coaster you will go through with this company!
Also forgot to add, i was also told that the deposit i paid, is now non refundable!!! 600 bux gone.
M m.
M m.2 posts

EC1au
EC1auHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Corrupt and dishonest

You sign a contract but they make their own rules
Holding immobilisation over you if you don’t comply, I have been attempting to transfer ownership but the costs just keep coming, they are absolutely disgusting. Avoid them like Covid! They are worse then Covid  Show details

Belinda C.
Belinda C.

How do I find out the insurance for my leased car and myself? It’s clearly states In The policy states that it’s up Alpha to contact me for any changes in insurance?? And both party’s must be insured. I have tried to contacts lumley insurance and they no longer even exist? I had a finance/leased car and I was hit by a stolen vehicle, that wiped out my car on my way to work. Apparently alpha will not replace a car or even have me a option to hire a car. Even though I am not at fault. I have tried to contact alpha several times and they just pass me around to one number to the next. And cant even get a straight answer, expect for a email saying I owe certain amount.

L M.

They are dodgy AF.. get out asap!! Fraudulent people, so rude.

Monica
Monica

Who do I contact in regards to a query about my lease car?..My car has been garaged for 5 months with no contact from Aplha who have immobilised it.Who do I contact so that they can come and pick up the car?

Sell for spare parts.

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Can I find out if my nussan pulsar had been recalled as I am having trouble with the transmission 2016 Hatchback jerks and skids have done transmission oil replacement but this has not worked also need access to the lig book regards jenny

Contact info for Alpha Finance