Alpha Finance

Simply Perfect

From the online application form through to picking up the car, it has been a pure delight to deal with all involved.
Everyone I dealt with has a passion to help.

Car ModelKia Sportage QL AO Edition

No response

it's my understand this service is for those with a less than great financial position but obviously need to be able to pay.

I read plenty of stories of cars being immobilised for missed payments etc. I wouldn't put myself in that possible ever especially if it was my transport. Fair is fair.

It's my understanding the car is a previous rental leased on the security of the car which is fitted with an immobiliser with payments to compensate the increased risk.

I'm not sure what kind of customer they're looking for but I feel more weight is on one side of the scales than the other here.

Great service and car

The finance team in particular Kristina were very friendly and helpful. They organised finance and got me into a near new vehicle when no other company was prepared to lend me money due to my credit report. Everything is explained in detail so their are no surprises and if it wasn’t for Alpha Finance i would be using public transport. Thank you for everything. I recommend Alpha to anybody needing a car.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelToyota Corolla E180/E170 (2012-2018)

Total scam

The customer service recieved from these guy’s was disappointing... reading other people’s reviews I should’ve known not to bother even applying for a finance through alpha. So bassically the amount I was allowed to borrow was $119pw over 5 years and the care I was offered was a 2016 Holden barina that has done over 70,000kms and if you figure out the re payments that’s a total of $30,000 for a old barina. I didn’t accept this because I would go buy a brand new barina for that price. Also once I told them no, another lady called me from alpha a few days later trying to offer me a cheaper car and I just said I found a better finance company so they said they would get rid of my application. DO NOT buy a car from these dodgy people trying to up sell a car for more than 3x it’s worth..

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (2013-2017)

These guys are great

Customer service was great. All staff on site were friendly and all helped with ease to give me my dream car. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CF

Abusive Demanding and Misleading

Not missed a payment... Demanded to pay for arrears that suddenly appeared after receiving an email saying I'm in arrears over $1000 and I've not missed or been late for a repayment ever or ever received a receipt or invoice stating a fee/admin charge????.... And constantly threats vehicle will be immobilised..

Situation still not sorted and have turned to ombudsman..

Was once told to make a good review (I did) or I wouldn't be sent my new car, after my previous one had been severly damaged transmission (rust and completely broke down less then 12 months into having the car) was told to pay for the repairs after I had an independent mechanic tell me Noone will put this car back on the road as it's done too many ks (over 300km) impossible for me to drive over 300km in under 12 months... Anyway car was exchanged towed back was given a new one and then was called to say I need my car sent back cus there was a recall....
My new car tyres needed changing after 2months...
I've had my car less than 6months and I had my battery taken out and checked... My battery life is low and also needs to replaced have requested the code for radio as it requires it after battery is taken out for radio to function at all.... Request not fullfilled and still requesting and waiting...

Advice.. if dealing with alpha, ALWAYS communicate... And communicate through WRITTEN TEXT either sms/EMAIL ""ONLY""...

Phonecalls may or may not be denied or deleted, ask for reference numbers from phonecalls as they are required to record these....
I've always communicated and I'm al Aus getting the run around to help them figure there faults with there system as they do not update my file regularly I believe they do not communicate with eachother in the business as I find myself repeating myself every month, for the same requests...

Goodluck guys...

Application Process
We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. We are currently seeking to make contact with the author of this review to resolve the matter. Kind regards Nicole. CContact has already been made multiple times..still waiting for response on all sent emails...cheers

Car is awesome, customer service is pathetic

I understand you have to pay and so on, I was offered a awesome deal, to have a pause on payments, due to their pathetic insurance they have, I thought I got a car with real insurance, it is sub par at best and very bad. Fast forward few weeks, account manager rings me and says, $250 or I turn car off cause you behind on payments. The deal was two weeks off, then normal for 4 weeks then increased for 5 weeks, ok, good deal. But no one told ppl lower down and surprise supervisor has day off. Luckily car not turned off and supervisor kept car running, on the original agreement.

But with the lack of insurance, the bad customer service and the likelyhood of not being able to upgrade at the two year mark, I am trying to find ways to get out of this contract, Like most ppl, I need a car for work, and their insurance company now no longer offers insurance for my type of work, meaning I could be stuck with this car for five years.
I understand a contract is a contract but I was not told they did not have real insurance, that their insurance company would have a change of heart, and did not think that the exit fees would be higher than the cars worth especially after the resale they would get and so on.

I have been offered a better deal for my line of work, with a car straight out of factory and real insurance and no hassles. But stuck with high exit fees and servicing coming up, I wonder a lot about decisions. just a review for those considering the hardship you could entail.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Car ModelToyota Camry
We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. We are currently seeking to make contact with the author of this review to resolve the matter.I have been contacted by a couple of representatives and I rung Nigel, He basically discussed the issues, and after 35 years of insurance with other companies- apparently it’s a new thing to not be insured for the essentials!!! Got the usual we review our insurance annually and many satisfied customers!!!! Can’t even get upgraded insurance to cover the necessities!!! So guess stick it out till Alpha finds a solution!!!Had another issue today 21/5/2019 and got hung up on 3 times and got refused a payment arrangement, threatened with turning car off and no more payment arrangements!!!! No customer service or help at all!!! Avoid at all costs, can not wait to be done with this company!!!

Great

I have been with the company nearly 4 years and about to complete my contract, very exciting. Customer service good
Easy to communicate with, great little car. Would recommend them

Loan Start DateMay 2015
Car ModelNissan Micra

Best experience ever with a company that gives people a chance.

Very high customer service. Didn’t experience any unexpected cost or extras, no issues. Very satisfied with the rate for the loan. Overall one very happy customer. Pick up of vehicle was also a great experience.

Quick, Easy & Stress Free Car Finance

The staff at Dandenong are lovely, 100% avtive & on the ball and they dont give up until your needs are met. I highly recommend Alpha Finance to anyone looking for a great deal and a dedicated finance company.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelHyundai Accent

AMAZING!!

I never thought Id be able to be on my way to owning a basically brand new car!
Im so in love! Its perfect! Thanks guys!
Car was handed over with a full tank of fuel so thats a bonus!

Simple and fast

I have been a customer for 4 years with alpha. Dom and ash from marooka branch has made sure my transition to my 3rd car ran smoothly . They ensure i got the top pick of the fleet available and at all times kept me updated. Well done guys

Extremely happy.

Well done Alpha390. They have a very good team. Excellent customer service and very friendly I may add.
Got my camper approved and on the road in less then 2 days. Special thank you to William.
I would recommend alpha too my fellow camping friends.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Car ModelNissan Patrol Y61

great deal

very good the marooka manager is a credit to the company thankyou explained everything clearly very polite very professional and courteous couldn't ask for a better experience again thank you john gray.

Car Modelmitsubishi lancer

Dont use this company!!

Everyone please this company is not good I'm warning you...
Supervisors speak to people in an utter disgusting way, will always Turn to Immobilising your car if they don't get there way...READ the real COMMENTS below....BEWARE Of this company I warn you....also if you get into a car accident and it wasn't your fault you still have to pay 2500, and if there paper work comes out right you may get back 1000??? Which isn't right..
Not happy with this place and will soon 've going to the ombudsmen..

Application Process

I was impressed by the customer service, the costs are great, the Alpha team were spot with my needs and I didn't get any hidden extras added upon my contract

Not impressed with the after service

At the start the staff where helpful and the first 3 months where going well, it took them a while to finally decide who the case manager was, then i was told that they audio record you when you go and pick up the car and sign the contract and use it against you, a when they want to communicate with you about a couple of days late payment because staff at the depot ticked the weekly payment box instead of the fortnightly repayments you will end up paying $50K for a used car, from what the mechanics at there the kmart service centre location stated that the car looked liked it was crashed and repaired, to top it off when you finance a car from Alpha car finance they do the American tactic and threaten you that they will immobilise the car which they are all fitted with as this has happen to a few people so all there cars are on demand locked, the good thing is that the car is in there name and if you do your research right you can find other car finance providers with better deals no matter your situation.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. We are currently seeking to make contact with the author of this review to resolve the matter.Hi Matt there is nothing you or anyone else in alphacar finance that help my situation I will continue to be a customer and see how it goes with the vehicle and go from there, best of luck mate

Probably the worst experience I have ever had with a company.

I pay $219/week and over 5 years which is the length of the contract I will end up paying $56940 + the missed payment fees which are $35 each time one is missed so on average due to them being unfair so far it's around 20 of those a year, also at the end of all this I have to pay a lump sum to keep the vehicle also this vehicle was received in 2015 not 2012 so have it's life was already gone before I got it this is how they scam the crap out of everyone.. I have been a customer of there's for almost two years now and and last October my dad was diagnosed with cancer so he has been forced out of work.since then I have struggled with my payments to alpha falling behind a few times but always catching up. This last month I rung this company to see if there were some options I could take as in extending the contract bye a few more weeks so I wasn't in arrears as they immobilize my vehicle on a weekly basis now/ in fact this week was twice in three days and I was not even called, they emailed me so I'm thinking this is on purpose, 3 weeks ago I found out that my dad was terminal and dying so I have been trying to work through depression and anxiety as well as work and help my parents pay bills. Tuesday this week was my dad's birth day and I took him and my mum to hospital for dad's appointment and upon leaving the hospital I realised that they had immobilized my car once again due to being 3 payments behind so I asked my parents whether I could $100 off them (last of there money for the week) as I had $300 and I rung alpha and paid $400 to get my car going they happily took the payment and then proceeded to leave my dad and mum and me sitting in the hot sun for over two hours even though I had rung them numerous times saying my dad had to get home as this was so traumatic for him.. I mean he's dying of cancer and this is how they treat a cancer patient and me and my mum.. Upon talking with them I told my case manager that I was getting some super soon and I wanted to clear the arrears owing once it came in but until then I would still try my best to make my weekly payments to which his reply was they could help me out bye giving me two weeks to pay another payment and also some extra to which I thanked him and I have also learnt now to record all these calls with them as on three other occasions they have tried to blatantly add extra figures to my arrears one which was $600 more that appeared out of no where which once questioned about it they deleted that figure again I have a recording of this call,anyway after the car was immobilized two hours later we went home rather unwell from the heat to try and celebrate what B-Day we could with no money for my father.. Then today the Friday 3 days later I'm waking up because I'm working nights for a friend I decide to check my emails and there is one email there from them saying they would like me to do what's right and pay another payment I'm thinking OK I can do that but I will have a shower and get ready to go to work first as I wasn't to worried as per the conversation from 3 days earlier they had told me about the two week payment that I could do.. As soon as I'm out of the shower I get another email notification( not even a phone call or text as this is how they like to trap you I believe) your car has been immobilized this is only ten mins later. Now I can't get to work at all.. If this is how you want to be treated bye a company then go with these guys..

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.III (2011-2015)

Amazing and friendly

The customer service experience was amazing from alpha, I am definitely 100% satisfied and all staff are amazingly friendly and talk you through everything you need to know and answer all questions you ask or have regarding your loan

Application Process

Best service, fast and easy

I have bought 2 cars through alpha now and both times the staff have been an absolute delight to deal with. Extremely efficient and helpful. Would Highly recommend to anyone!!

Car ModelKia Sportage QL

how would one go to break the lease? Been offered a job overseas and am seriously considering it.. Thnx
I would be very careful how you word this to them. I also don't like you're chances. Money hungry grubs likes this company lock you in to these contracts so you can't get out of them without destroying your credit rating. I recommend calling the finance ombudsman first mate and seeing what your rights are.Easy say you can’t afford the payments they then will immobilise your car come pick it up( because the car is in there name and it’s insured under them) and then you might get a default on your file, which at first might harm your credit rating, but if your overseas it doesn’t matter plus these days defaults and marks on your credit file don’t matter you can pay people to remove them, plus they didnt give you money they gave you a busted up car an ex-rental, that’s what I would have done., if they say to me we will immobilise the car I say, sure why not come and collect it as well.Probably won't seeing as they put there payments up.... When I first applied for the car which I wish I didn't do, the Lady at Tullamarine said to me, if I wanted to cancel my contract after 1 year the total I would be looking at repaying will be around 15,000...crap I know....I've had my car coming up 3 years now, when I asked how much it will cost me to cancel my contract they told me 16,000 I would have to pay???? Don't know how it got to that price when a car value goes down not up??? Go to the ombudsmen.. because I'm thinking of doing the same

Hi. I recently got a vehicle from your guys...2 weeks ago actually. It was smashed into by another driver, car was legally parked in front of my home. What happens if the car is declared a write off? Do I get another car? To similar value of the one I first had? Thanks Hev
This is very similar to any insurance situation. Your contract includes an excess of $2,500. If deemed by our insurer that the other party was at fault you may be entitled to receive $1,000 back. Alpha Finance endeavours to process the accident claim as efficiently and effectively as possible but there could be a delay of up to 13 weeks. Should the vehicle be written off and the damage covers the value of the vehicle, we would need to enter into a new agreement with you for a replacement vehicle. For more information please call our claims team on 1300 257 426.I am in the same boat why the fuck should we pay when its not our fault not paying a fucking centoh your website states $250 witch one is right you fucks

Just wanting to know is the vehicle under your name with qld transport so if i get pulled over by the police and they ask whos car it is am i saying mine or alpha and i want to know when my rego is due how so i find out that?

Similar listings