Rana

RanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company review

there are no extra costs other then stated by staff at point of contract. rate is very accordingly and customer service was all-right. Would recommend it. Enjoying the ride. Cheers.

Car ModelToyota Camry

petermangion

petermangionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car Lease buy

There is extra fees but only fees that you have agreed on when you do your contact. And customer service is very professional every happy with no complaints would definitely recommend.

Aims

AimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never ever lease a car from Alpha

Never ever lease a car from this company 4 years into my contract 1 year to go could have paid off a BMW by now contract always changing always un helpful . If you make a late payment your car gets immobilized even if your out on a side of a highway with babies in your car . Never get to speak to an Australian I can't wait till this contract ends and I can't wait to take my 5 year horror story to a current affair. These sales people are very good at selling you their car and contract then after that they don't care at all take advantage of people the owner of the company even tried selling me a second car recently on what he called a better deal . Might have fooled me once but not twice

Car ModelHyundai i30

Hi, Aims,
We are sorry to hear that your experience with Alpha Finance has not been a positive one. We would like to gather more information in regards to your experience so have sent you a private message.
Kind regards
Nicole C

Timw

TimwQueensland

Please keep clear at all costs.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD Active

LouieGold coast

Treated like dirt by [name removed], abuses over the phone then he hanged the phone up.

[name removed] abused me due to being one week late on my payment. They immobilised my car and I was unable to go to work for two days for being 7 days late on my monthly payment of now $807 due to late fees and there dishonour fees even Though payment is coming out of my card. My weekly payment is meant to be $169. But I have to now pay $807 for this month. I would not get a car of this company but at the time it looked like a good option. I will be making a report to the ombudsman. Very bad behaviour from [name removed] there manager. Treats you like dirt and threatens you.

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Louie

Nick abused a few people I have read including myself. Who does this guy think he is ?

Thankyou John

Just when we thought we had no chance, we ended our week on a high all thanks to John in the brisbane office for coming through for us, cannot thankyou enough.

Tash

Tash

no understanding at all

very bad company trying to settle issue nik will not listen or even try to help in no circumstances trying to resolve but wont even come to an agreement will have no other option to go to the ombudsman and office of fair trading and dispute he has poor manners rude also made you feel as you low and an imbosile bad bad bad move to get a car from them

Robber Golden

Robber GoldenSydney, NSW

Straight up Crooks.

Stay away. These guys will rob you blind whilst treating you like scum and create hell for you financially. The most morally bankrupt company that I have ever come across.

Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelHyundai Accent

Be aware of your rights

Craig P

Craig PSydney, NSW

Poor experience Alpha Car Rental - Tullamarine

Car Rental Branch Manager at Tullamarine gave me an absolute barrelling because I had the temerity to query a charge. His response ... "Nah mate, you're wrong". When I actually quoted the bank statement I was looking at, he continued to tell me I was wrong before hanging up on me! I've used Alpha before but wont be back... if that's what the management are like, I dread to think how the rest of the business operates.

Emma W.

Emma W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shonky business avoid at all costs

Car ModelHyundai i30 GD

Great Service!

Alpha helped me get a great car when no one else would. The ease of one weekly payment including rego and insurance was really great. Had a few different Account Managers over the duration of the lease but Rhea was outstanding. Very considerate and patient when my personal circumstances changed and I appreciated all the help she gave me. Thanks Alpha!

Loan Start DateApril 2015
Car ModelNissan X-Trail

Customer care and service is absolute crap. No professionalism.

Beware!!

My cars locked iv lost my job the payments made but a receipt from commonwealth ist good as proof so Nik won’t unlock it till it his his account iv been a great customer 18 mths Cargill they know were u live

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic from start to finish customer service with Colin was outstanding simply explained no peer pressure I will highly recommend Alpha finance without a doubt so happy with my car thank you for the second chance Deb

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite

Great deal, great perks, great people

Staff was very helpful and informative with all my questions. Affordable weekly rate and I get the option to upgrade after 2years or keep the car after 5years, great perks from going through alpha

SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simply Perfect

From the online application form through to picking up the car, it has been a pure delight to deal with all involved.
Everyone I dealt with has a passion to help.

Car ModelKia Sportage QL AO Edition

Wendee

WendeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No response

it's my understand this service is for those with a less than great financial position but obviously need to be able to pay.

I read plenty of stories of cars being immobilised for missed payments etc. I wouldn't put myself in that possible ever especially if it was my transport. Fair is fair.

It's my understanding the car is a previous rental leased on the security of the car which is fitted with an immobiliser with payments to compensate the increased risk.

I'm not sure what kind of customer they're looking for but I feel more weight is on one side of the scales than the other here.

Great service and car

The finance team in particular Kristina were very friendly and helpful. They organised finance and got me into a near new vehicle when no other company was prepared to lend me money due to my credit report. Everything is explained in detail so their are no surprises and if it wasn’t for Alpha Finance i would be using public transport. Thank you for everything. I recommend Alpha to anybody needing a car.

Car ModelToyota Corolla ZRE172R

Kayla

KaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total scam

Car ModelHolden Commodore VF

Losa L.

Losa L.asked

What happens when my vehicle has been repossessed? What are my options or what happens now?

Matt A.Alpha Finance

We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. It’s best to always communicate with us if you are having trouble repaying so we can come up with a plan together. We will work with you in a fair, ethical and moral manner to resolve the issue. Please feel free to contact your account manager on 1300 257 426 to determine your options.

Doesnt matter
Doesnt matter

Losa L . How was your car repossessed? Did they send a sleezy guy in a silver car to stalk you and your house , with dark tinted windows that wound the window up when you stop to ask him if hes ok and only wound it down 2 inches after asking him a second time, this was after being caught taking photos!! And then have that same guy caught on cctv walking up the road then sneaking up your driveway whilst your sitting out front at 9.15 am and scrapping the front of the car on the driveway as reversing out quickly? Then not returning calls or emails after you have reported the car stolen to police? Not giving a damn about personal belongings in the car , like baby carseats etc, all this after no contact since 09/2017... as for their answer on your question to contact your account manager , pffft i had about 5 different ones in a short amount of time, there is no compassion, fair , ethical or moral manner from [name removed], in fact does he even still work there as emails sent to him had been returned , and [name removed], my suggestion to you is get out of this company really quick before you loose your compassion, fair, ethical or moral manner .... so Losa L take your matter further and dont give in to their bullying...

savvas M.
savvas M.

We will work with you in a fair ethical and moral manner... Make sure you know your rights, make sure you know your rights as they are rude ignorant and don’t give a crap about you, take it as far as you can,

El F.

El F.asked

how would one go to break the lease? Been offered a job overseas and am seriously considering it.. Thnx

Simon

I would be very careful how you word this to them. I also don't like you're chances. Money hungry grubs likes this company lock you in to these contracts so you can't get out of them without destroying your credit rating. I recommend calling the finance ombudsman first mate and seeing what your rights are.

Master of puppets
Master of puppets

Easy say you can’t afford the payments they then will immobilise your car come pick it up( because the car is in there name and it’s insured under them) and then you might get a default on your file, which at first might harm your credit rating, but if your overseas it doesn’t matter plus these days defaults and marks on your credit file don’t matter you can pay people to remove them, plus they didnt give you money they gave you a busted up car an ex-rental, that’s what I would have done., if they say to me we will immobilise the car I say, sure why not come and collect it as well.

Probably won't seeing as they put there payments up....
When I first applied for the car which I wish I didn't do, the Lady at Tullamarine said to me, if I wanted to cancel my contract after 1 year the total I would be looking at repaying will be around 15,000...crap I know....I've had my car coming up 3 years now, when I asked how much it will cost me to cancel my contract they told me 16,000 I would have to pay???? Don't know how it got to that price when a car value goes down not up???
Go to the ombudsmen.. because I'm thinking of doing the same

Hev L.

Hev L.asked

Hi. I recently got a vehicle from your guys...2 weeks ago actually. It was smashed into by another driver, car was legally parked in front of my home.
What happens if the car is declared a write off? Do I get another car? To similar value of the one I first had?
Hev

Matt A.Alpha Finance

This is very similar to any insurance situation. Your contract includes an excess of $2,500. If deemed by our insurer that the other party was at fault you may be entitled to receive $1,000 back. Alpha Finance endeavours to process the accident claim as efficiently and effectively as possible but there could be a delay of up to 13 weeks.

Should the vehicle be written off and the damage covers the value of the vehicle, we would need to enter into a new agreement with you for a replacement vehicle. For more information please call our claims team on 1300 257 426.

timS

I am in the same boat why the fuck should we pay when its not our fault
not paying a fucking cent

oh your website states $250 witch one is right you fucks