Alpha Finance

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

I Enjoyed my leasing, I think the pricing is great for wahts included.

I had good time with them, and when I decided to break the lease 2 years into it they wanted the remainder of the lease to be paid out and break lease cost which was 3 years of payments. I laughed and just threatened them with a lawyer and said ill give you break costs which was $879 bucks and I returned the car in excellant condition then when I got it. Even they said wow they never had a car returned that clean. They never charged me the remainder just the break lease cost. I got them to put it in writing for no ruther action, no bad credit, or credit score affects So that was good. I still give them a 4 because I stood up to them and they took it like a champ.

Debbie H.
Debbie H.Hunter Region, NSW

I am disgusted with Alpha

I have been with this company since June 2017 at first they were great now they pass the buck my agreement was with them. I am disgusted!!!! They keep trying to change what the initial agreement was they can come and take there car I refuse to pay another cent they have got thousands out of me! Ripping people off is all they do they have one employee that is actually nice sandy the rest are disgusting ripping off a grandmother trying to support her grandson how do you sleep at night alpha! I cant afford to live and I cant even drive the car come and get it I will pay you no more!

Very sad people.

I would recommend going to some other finance company.

I had been with alpha car finance for 3 yrs.

All of a sudden they are closing down. Taking the car from me and leaving me with no car for work.
No mention to me they can take the car in 24hr notice.

I regret ever using them. I hope there business is shut down for good. All rude and all about money.

If i could give a zero rating i would.

Unhappy Mover
Unhappy MoverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried taking payments after car finalised

- Was going to review with about 4 stars if it wasn’t for the final 6 weeks of my 3 year lease. The company sent registration transfer papers unfinished and then proceeded to take extra payments out of my account after finalising my contract. When the issue was raised with not one but two managers neither managers could conjure up a single apology between the two of them in their emails. Always been able to get a hold of the company on the telephone throughout the entirety of my lease but once this issue happened I’ve been left to leave three voicemails with no callback. Once your lease is up and you want out, the company seems to lack empathy or support.

Pretty disappointed

Grace
GraceHunter Region, NSW

Jason Madden - Selfish Collections I Manager

Underwhelmed driver
Underwhelmed driverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick to take money but slow to help

• +5Thumbnail

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

They are scammer

Nazia
NaziaSydney, NSW

Best service from Alpha Finance.

I have been a customer of Alpha Finance since 2015 and had absolutely no issues with them. They were very helpful when my rental car was destroyed in 2016 and had us in a new car within a few weeks. I have recently reached the end of my contract and decided to purchase the car. Thank you to Amara and Shanae you were both extremely helpful and made the final process so much easier.

Find out how Alpha Finance compares to other Car Loans

The worst decision i made in my life! I second a class action needed.

Do not i repeat, do not lease with this company no matter how desperate you may seem at the time. You end up paying double the amount back on tne car. There is no help what so ever if something happens with the car. They failed to register my car on time, then tried to charge me a excess fee cause they marked my car as stolen!!!! I was driving around with a unregistered, apparently stolen car for 2 weeks before i was informed!!
Crap customer service, [Name Removed] is no help and absolutely as rude as they come.
Go elsewhere please and save yourself the mental and emotional roll coaster you will go through with this company!
Also forgot to add, i was also told that the deposit i paid, is now non refundable!!! 600 bux gone.

Horrible

EC1au
EC1auHunter Region, NSW

Corrupt and dishonest

You sign a contract but they make their own rules
Holding immobilisation over you if you don’t comply, I have been attempting to transfer ownership but the costs just keep coming, they are absolutely disgusting. Avoid them like Covid! They are worse then Covid

Absolutely Crap

Very unprofessional, poor customer service, great manipulators though. Had a problem within the first week with the vehicle alpha finance provided, payed on time every week with proof yet they say I was behind. The good reviews on this site are definitely one of their own employers/employees. Word of advice for newcomers, Don’t go with ALPHA FINANCE!!!

AJ S.
AJ S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Avoid Alpha Car Finance Like The Plague

Do not lease a car from these people ever!! I leased cars from them for 6 years, a loyal customer. They told me I was always welcome back so I did try today and they told me lies lies and lies! Oh the policies have changed! Bloody crooks! They don’t have your back they stab u in it!!!!

Alan S.Alpha FinanceSend a private message

Hi AJ, We are bound by and adhere to the responsible lending guidelines that are set forth by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act. Unfortunately, as your situation had changed, we were unable to offer you any finance on this occasion.

Easy and simple process

Easy online process , able to upload all documents online making it a simple and user friendly platform
Quick turn around
Great clear communication with all members of the team
Friendly pick up employees

Alan S.Alpha FinanceSend a private message

Thanks Sherree. We appreciate the feedback.