Alpha Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (22) · Line of Credit (3) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.348 years (23)

Very unhappy customer

Very unhappy customerMelbourne

BEWARE

Dont understand how they always say do not use any names, but happen to see names used on all the fake 5 star reviews????? Unusual how that works???? Place isnt helpfull at all anyway, customer service is no such thing with this company?? Say they get in touch to help people that have placed bed reviews but they never do...nuat write it so it seems like there helpfu..
DISSAPOINTED

Topden

TopdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very genuine and Honest.

Customer service very fast and professional.
The rate is alright in terms of flexibility and affordability.i am happy to pay what I have been driving. No hidden cost every cost is outlined straith forward it's just a matter of accepting it.

Alistair S.

Alistair S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip-off merchants with zero customer service

Their website is full of false claims "most decisions made within 24 hours of receiving documentation" and "you can be driving away in your new car within 24-48 hours". It took a week for me to receive a call back after confirming my documentation had been received and after at least two follow-up calls from me, which were unsurprisingly ignored. Please do not consider applying for finance from these shysters, as you'll end up paying $30-35,000 for a car lucky to be worth $10-12,000.

alfonso jr B.

alfonso jr B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They say YES when all else fails.

Quick response to application once all documents received. Tom called 10mins after my application was submitted. No hidden costs. All black and white in contract. 100% a 10 out of 10

Nimal Douglas

Nimal DouglasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is perfect

I love alpha financial,it’s lots help for me, I like to buy another car in the future,alpha is a great place for me, I like to dealing with them in the future

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelHyundai Accent

Erin1au

Erin1auHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely horrendous company

Lying untrustworthy organisation, reports they will help you but they won’t. Their communication is poor and extremely abusive, and they do not take into consideration individual situations.
My partner took my breastfed baby out for the very first time, that he was away from me, and the car was immobilised without any communication or warning because the company had made a mistake. I could not get to my family or breastfeed my baby, and they were unhelpful and abusive on the phone, it was incredibly traumatic.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent organisation to deal with

100 percent satisfied, highly recommend alpha finance customer service excellent upon collection off my car to the first contact I can’t fault , stress free no pressure and I will be dealing with them in the future for sure

Kerri

KerriIpswich

I love Alpha!

Ash was so prepared and thorough. Thank you for making it so easy! Was able to do this before my day of work, so convenient, thank you! Value for money and a great reliable car!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

God if I could leave no star I indeed would!!

Taymour Elredi

Taymour ElrediSydney, NSW

Stay away from this people

This company are life killer, this company should not be in Australia, very bad customer service, No understanding, If you make a late payment your car gets immobilized even if your out on a side of a highway with babies in your car

Thank God i read the reviews - changed my mind

Was planning to buy - reviews saved me i guess. 2019 Alpha .... Wake up! These kind of tricks and miss treatments are old fashion. If you do it to ONE person, that's u did it to me. You just lost one potential buyer.

Rana

RanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company review

there are no extra costs other then stated by staff at point of contract. rate is very accordingly and customer service was all-right. Would recommend it. Enjoying the ride. Cheers.

Car ModelToyota Camry

petermangionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car Lease buy

There is extra fees but only fees that you have agreed on when you do your contact. And customer service is very professional every happy with no complaints would definitely recommend.

Aims

AimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never ever lease a car from Alpha

Never ever lease a car from this company 4 years into my contract 1 year to go could have paid off a BMW by now contract always changing always un helpful . If you make a late payment your car gets immobilized even if your out on a side of a highway with babies in your car . Never get to speak to an Australian I can't wait till this contract ends and I can't wait to take my 5 year horror story to a current affair. These sales people are very good at selling you their car and contract then after that they don't care at all take advantage of people the owner of the company even tried selling me a second car recently on what he called a better deal . Might have fooled me once but not twice

Car ModelHyundai i30

Hi, Aims,
We are sorry to hear that your experience with Alpha Finance has not been a positive one. We would like to gather more information in regards to your experience so have sent you a private message.
Kind regards
Nicole C

Timw

TimwQueensland

Please keep clear at all costs.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD Active

LouieGold coast

Treated like dirt by [name removed], abuses over the phone then he hanged the phone up.

[name removed] abused me due to being one week late on my payment. They immobilised my car and I was unable to go to work for two days for being 7 days late on my monthly payment of now $807 due to late fees and there dishonour fees even Though payment is coming out of my card. My weekly payment is meant to be $169. But I have to now pay $807 for this month. I would not get a car of this company but at the time it looked like a good option. I will be making a report to the ombudsman. Very bad behaviour from [name removed] there manager. Treats you like dirt and threatens you.

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Louie

Nick abused a few people I have read including myself. Who does this guy think he is ?

Thankyou John

Just when we thought we had no chance, we ended our week on a high all thanks to John in the brisbane office for coming through for us, cannot thankyou enough.

Tash

Tash

no understanding at all

very bad company trying to settle issue nik will not listen or even try to help in no circumstances trying to resolve but wont even come to an agreement will have no other option to go to the ombudsman and office of fair trading and dispute he has poor manners rude also made you feel as you low and an imbosile bad bad bad move to get a car from them

Robber Golden

Robber GoldenSydney, NSW

Straight up Crooks.

Stay away. These guys will rob you blind whilst treating you like scum and create hell for you financially. The most morally bankrupt company that I have ever come across.

Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelHyundai Accent

Be aware of your rights

Melissa H.

Melissa H.asked

Hi I was wanting to know what happens if the car is written off in an accident? I understand the vehicle would be insured for both myself and someone else if I am at fault. BUT what happens if it is a write off half way through the contract? Do you get a new car? Does the contract end? What happens to the payments. Please reply thank you

Carly
Carly

You need to call them, but be prepared to either have to hire another car or put up with no car for months on end

Pat

Patasked

I have been renting a vehicle for $199 a week for the past 5 months, up to date with payments and the car is now due for a service. Who is responsible for service?..Called Alpha finance and they have no idea. Zzzz

petermangion

You are responsible for all services to the vehicle under a lease its in your contact but if its just being rented/hired and not Under a lease they are.

Losa L.

Losa L.asked

What happens when my vehicle has been repossessed? What are my options or what happens now?

Matt A.Alpha Finance

We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. It’s best to always communicate with us if you are having trouble repaying so we can come up with a plan together. We will work with you in a fair, ethical and moral manner to resolve the issue. Please feel free to contact your account manager on 1300 257 426 to determine your options.

Doesnt matter
Doesnt matter

Losa L . How was your car repossessed? Did they send a sleezy guy in a silver car to stalk you and your house , with dark tinted windows that wound the window up when you stop to ask him if hes ok and only wound it down 2 inches after asking him a second time, this was after being caught taking photos!! And then have that same guy caught on cctv walking up the road then sneaking up your driveway whilst your sitting out front at 9.15 am and scrapping the front of the car on the driveway as reversing out quickly? Then not returning calls or emails after you have reported the car stolen to police? Not giving a damn about personal belongings in the car , like baby carseats etc, all this after no contact since 09/2017... as for their answer on your question to contact your account manager , pffft i had about 5 different ones in a short amount of time, there is no compassion, fair , ethical or moral manner from [name removed], in fact does he even still work there as emails sent to him had been returned , and [name removed], my suggestion to you is get out of this company really quick before you loose your compassion, fair, ethical or moral manner .... so Losa L take your matter further and dont give in to their bullying...

savvas M.
savvas M.

We will work with you in a fair ethical and moral manner... Make sure you know your rights, make sure you know your rights as they are rude ignorant and don’t give a crap about you, take it as far as you can,

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives