Peta C.

Peta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Class action needed

Frank

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The vehicle to got was perfect

The customer service that I experienced was outstanding, I was informed of every detail from start to finish, there was no hidden surprises and the loan was excellent, I would recommend Alpha finance to anyone anyday

Disappointed Customer

Disappointed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A load of Bull

Application Process

Damian brown

Damian brownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and excellent customer service

Great communication from start to finish and even after the Brisbane team are doing a excellent job would recommend to anyone and I have already sent one person to them

Sarah

Sarah

Ok but major disappointed

Robert Allworth

Robert AllworthHunter Region, NSW

Great can’t live without it

Great for hire and and people who work there cars all good value good for price
The loan people are very help full and vey friendly I would recommend anyone

Big cheaters in Melbourne, Plz Do not believe in initiate car lease, even the deposit u pay will not me refunded.

I asked the to finance for my car, but they told me buy car from them so that they can do finance. Like car on lease term End of lease I can own the car.
That’s how they told and started. But I’m in my 485 Visa, so they told me they can’t directly. So they asked me to take the car in the initial lease agreement for 3months then if all my payment are perfect they told me they can ext, and at the end I can own the car. I paid $619 as lease deposit. But end of 3months they said I’m not eligible bcoz of visa. Total waste and paying a lot of money and they didn’t even return my deposit , now they are telling it is an application fee.

Rosemaree

RosemareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great... would recommend to everyone

They where very fast in giving me a answer
Great customer service
Answered all my questions and more
I am very satisfied with everything and would definitely use them again..
Good job Guys you are all amazing

Muriel P.

Muriel P.Perth, WA

Brilliant awesome

I have had my vehicle for nearly 2 yrs with alpha! If I had to do it all over again.. I would!
Reading some of the reviews.. customer service is awesome! Even now when I email to say please take payment out always professional.
Ps I am a genuine person and not getting anything for writing my review!

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Muriel we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the car and your experience at Alpha.

ASC

ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don’t even deserve a one star in customer service

Mostly the same issue as the three most recent reviews. When I finally collected the car it was in a bad condition. One payment missed due to bank acc. Two days later they threatened to immobilise vehicle

Bad customer service and not helpful at all

Me and my partner both applied and they send us a link to send our bank statements and told us they will call back..and we waited for the whole day and then i was desperate to call them back and a lady answered and said they were trying to contact my partner when we kept checking our phones the whole day..i will give them no star..

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Morning Zanna. Thanks for the feedback. I would like to look into this further for you. Are you able to call us back on 1300257426 to discuss?

Disappointed

I’m disappointed in them as they told me they would help me get a car I waited three and a half days for them to process my application then to get back to me with a decline on the application and their reason was coz I could not afford it which I font see why I can’t do not go to them so very disappointed and to be honest I would of given this a zero

Lauren
Lauren

No thanks what I got from this is totally enough and I don’t want anything from Alpha Finance

Frederick S.Perth, WA

Very unprofesional staff! conducted a full credit check even before I have completed my application

Two weeks now. No contact. No feedback

Jessie

JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was always on the same page and understood the process as they discuss with detail

Well stating that , I haven't actually had mine processed yet I'm on the 24 hours final step.. I'm extremely excited , U guys are brilliant at what you guys persue.. I look forward to being able to enjoy the luxary car instead of settling for a older in known vehicle I'll bet is a lemon , which will bring numerous issues I could have afforded . Be smart lend a hand , it's worth your while

Aden Hitchins

Aden HitchinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Really understand great fun an helpful getting to the next step in your life specially with young people with bad credit rating to give them ago an rebuild their ratings

Application Process

Excessive cost

I got into the contract when l was desperate, l am paying more monthly for 2011 model than 2020 model. Customer service l will not even go there without crying.

Madi

MadiHunter Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

Nicole from Newcastle Branch has been amazing with any issues with the car. Very accomodating and friendly. Nicole has kept in contact and chased up anything needing fixing/correcting on the vehicle. Extremely satisfied with the service from the Newcastle Branch as well as the vehicle itself.

Very unhappy customer

Very unhappy customerMelbourne

BEWARE

Dont understand how they always say do not use any names, but happen to see names used on all the fake 5 star reviews????? Unusual how that works???? Place isnt helpfull at all anyway, customer service is no such thing with this company?? Say they get in touch to help people that have placed bed reviews but they never do...nuat write it so it seems like there helpfu..
DISSAPOINTED

Topden

TopdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very genuine and Honest.

Customer service very fast and professional.
The rate is alright in terms of flexibility and affordability.i am happy to pay what I have been driving. No hidden cost every cost is outlined straith forward it's just a matter of accepting it.

Alistair S.

Alistair S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip-off merchants with zero customer service

Their website is full of false claims "most decisions made within 24 hours of receiving documentation" and "you can be driving away in your new car within 24-48 hours". It took a week for me to receive a call back after confirming my documentation had been received and after at least two follow-up calls from me, which were unsurprisingly ignored. Please do not consider applying for finance from these shysters, as you'll end up paying $30-35,000 for a car lucky to be worth $10-12,000.

Lee

Leeasked

I'm wanting to upgrade my car as it is no longer suited to my lifestyle. Have been in contract since 15 months. How can I do this?

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Morning Lee. Our previous upgrade process meant that you needed to be in the car for 2 years before you were eligible for an upgrade. This policy has been reviewed recently and we are currently not offering upgrades. If you wish to discuss specifics please call us on 1300257426. Thanks

john

johnasked

I am near the end of my contract and have driven less than 80000 km. Now my car is falling apart, Fuel pump, Steering Solenoid, high beam control failure, etc. I know I am responsible for repairs, but has anyone had any success with company helping with cost, especially with a car hardly driven.

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Morning John, As you have mentioned the upkeep on the car is part of your responsibility. If you are coming up on the end of your lease I would suggest that you call to discuss your particular circumstance with your account manager. You can reach us on 1300257426. Hope this helps.

Cyn

Cynasked

Hi
Might be a dumb question....but if I return the vehicle is the deposit refunded??? Or is there a cooling off period if I change my mind?

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Hi Cyn, thanks for the question. The deposit is not refunded as this goes towards car prep. Because this is a consumer lease there is no cooling off period, but our friendly staff do explain the agreement in full at our branches.

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives