Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

They are scammer

Nazia
NaziaSydney, NSW

Best service from Alpha Finance.

I have been a customer of Alpha Finance since 2015 and had absolutely no issues with them. They were very helpful when my rental car was destroyed in 2016 and had us in a new car within a few weeks. I have recently reached the end of my contract and decided to purchase the car. Thank you to Amara and Shanae you were both extremely helpful and made the final process so much easier.

Other Car Loans

The worst decision i made in my life! I second a class action needed.

Do not i repeat, do not lease with this company no matter how desperate you may seem at the time. You end up paying double the amount back on tne car. There is no help what so ever if something happens with the car. They failed to register my car on time, then tried to charge me a excess fee cause they marked my car as stolen!!!! I was driving around with a unregistered, apparently stolen car for 2 weeks before i was informed!!
Crap customer service, [Name Removed] is no help and absolutely as rude as they come.
Go elsewhere please and save yourself the mental and emotional roll coaster you will go through with this company!
Also forgot to add, i was also told that the deposit i paid, is now non refundable!!! 600 bux gone.

Horrible

EC1au
EC1auHunter Region, NSW

Corrupt and dishonest

You sign a contract but they make their own rules
Holding immobilisation over you if you don’t comply, I have been attempting to transfer ownership but the costs just keep coming, they are absolutely disgusting. Avoid them like Covid! They are worse then Covid

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Absolutely Crap

Very unprofessional, poor customer service, great manipulators though. Had a problem within the first week with the vehicle alpha finance provided, payed on time every week with proof yet they say I was behind. The good reviews on this site are definitely one of their own employers/employees. Word of advice for newcomers, Don’t go with ALPHA FINANCE!!!

AJ S.
AJ S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Avoid Alpha Car Finance Like The Plague

Do not lease a car from these people ever!! I leased cars from them for 6 years, a loyal customer. They told me I was always welcome back so I did try today and they told me lies lies and lies! Oh the policies have changed! Bloody crooks! They don’t have your back they stab u in it!!!!

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi AJ, We are bound by and adhere to the responsible lending guidelines that are set forth by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act. Unfortunately, as your situation had changed, we were unable to offer you any finance on this occasion.

Easy and simple process

Easy online process , able to upload all documents online making it a simple and user friendly platform
Quick turn around
Great clear communication with all members of the team
Friendly pick up employees

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Thanks Sherree. We appreciate the feedback.

Peta C.
Peta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Class action needed

Frank
FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The vehicle to got was perfect

The customer service that I experienced was outstanding, I was informed of every detail from start to finish, there was no hidden surprises and the loan was excellent, I would recommend Alpha finance to anyone anyday

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Thanks Frank, we hope you enjoy the vehicle.

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A load of Bull

Application Process
Damian brown
Damian brownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and excellent customer service

Great communication from start to finish and even after the Brisbane team are doing a excellent job would recommend to anyone and I have already sent one person to them

Sarah
Sarah

Ok but major disappointed

Robert Allworth
Robert AllworthHunter Region, NSW

Great can’t live without it

Great for hire and and people who work there cars all good value good for price
The loan people are very help full and vey friendly I would recommend anyone

Other Car Loans

Big cheaters in Melbourne, Plz Do not believe in initiate car lease, even the deposit u pay will not me refunded.

I asked the to finance for my car, but they told me buy car from them so that they can do finance. Like car on lease term End of lease I can own the car.
That’s how they told and started. But I’m in my 485 Visa, so they told me they can’t directly. So they asked me to take the car in the initial lease agreement for 3months then if all my payment are perfect they told me they can ext, and at the end I can own the car. I paid $619 as lease deposit. But end of 3months they said I’m not eligible bcoz of visa. Total waste and paying a lot of money and they didn’t even return my deposit , now they are telling it is an application fee.

Read more reviews - page 2

Cindyasked

Hello,

My partner got rent to own lease nearly five years ago,
Was just wondering if lease can be transferred into my name so I can pay rest of lease and costs when buying at end of lease.

Thanks.

M m.
M m.

Read contract no it's clearly states you cannot transfer, sub lease or sell the car, hope it helps

Cindy

Can I continue to pay the lease with his permission and at end of lease when buying can I be at Alpha with roadworthy and get transferred into my name without him being there.

Adamasked

Be very careful. Currently at end of lease and they are now stating I must re register car In their name prior to them transferring it into my name. Nothing has ever been said about this all I was told is to pay the residual amount and provide a road worthy certificate. They have now blocked my emails and will not return my calls at all. I have contacted fair trading and will be contacting the financial ombudsman tomorrow. Absolutely disgusting the way they have treated me . Stay away from alpha car finance.

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Adam, Your statement is not entirely factual as through multiple conversations with you, our team has advised you on the best course of action for your particular situation. This includes the solution previously provided to you of staying in your vehicle 4 months past your lease end date at no additional charge. Our team will contact you again over the next few days to finalise your lease.

Adam

I've been waiting for a call all day . My emails and calls have not been responded too at all.

Adam

Furthermore I have contacted fair trading and they have advised me I can take this further with the information I provided them. Including the email chain with alpha staff and the email sender from alpha stating I only need to pay residual and road worthy for car to be transferred to me. Lies lies lies

Mia N.
Mia N.asked

Hi there i have currently been with you guys for 3 years now and my life style has change alot I currently have 3 kids under 5 all with additional needs and the car im currently financing is to small. Would I be eligible for an upgrade? Are you still doing upgrades?

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Mia, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please give us a call on 1300 257 426 and select option 2

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives