Alpha Flooring

Alpha Flooring

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bamboo Flooring

We are very happy with the way Alpha responded to some issues with our flooring. They acted quickly, efficiently and with professionalism, arranging for the whole floor to be sanded and refinished at no cost to us. We could not have been happier.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Lovely staffs, great flooring products!

We did our AU Solid Timber Floors from their Mansfield store, and the result is amazing. Very patient and professional staffs and great local products. Highly recommend!

August 1st 2018 Update: Very honest and well-organised.

My family finally got the new Solid Blackbutt floors!
    and we really liked the service and product of Alpha Flooring.
    They are very professional and honest for their timber floor work,
    and there is no doubt that I will recommend them to my friends.

David K

David Kbrisbane

Good Quality product and service with Good Price!

I am very happy with the floor Alpha flooring did for me. It far exceeded my expectations. They organised their team to install the floor in a matter of just days. Their team arrived on time and were very friendly and helpful. Their sales staff too the time to explain what options were available. I had no idea this type of floor even existed. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the futurue! I will contact them in a couple of months to get the upstairs floors sanded and polished.

Timber Flooring Companies