2Alpha Resumes Melbourne

2Alpha Resumes Melbourne

95% · 191 · 5%

Jason McMillan
Jason McMillanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant believe how good my resume now looks and reads! Thanks Jon!

Jon is a true professional in everything he does. I was skeptical at first on spending money to have my resume done by someone.. the finished product.. amazing! Money well spent and has certainly given me the confidence in submitting my resume to get the next. His process of talking to you and asking questions about you and your work history, taking notes and then re writing your resume to a highly professional standard was so impressive.. Highly recommend Alpha Resumes!!
Bradley H.
Bradley H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible Resume and confidence building service

Jons service exceeded all expectations as he is client focused, professional and motivating.
My resume and CV have reached new heights and I am already excelling in my career thankyou Jon
Osman K
Osman KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Fancy D'Cruz
Fancy D'Cruz

Professional CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn services

Right from the beginning Jon showed a very good understanding of what I was looking for in my resume. Jon never hesitated to ask questions regarding my experience and professional development, and provided feedback as to how and what needed to be included in order to highlight my career achievements. Jon was professional, responsive and great with how he communicated his ideas and was flexible to work with me even after hours. The turnaround was quick and as promised. Jon also did a very good job with drafting my cover letter and updating my LinkedIn profile. I am overall very satisfied with the work done, and highly recommend using Jon from Alpha Resumes if you need help with your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn.
Jayson
JaysonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Chris T
Chris T

Most caring & professional company ever!

I highly recommend Alpha if you want a modern effective resume to secure your next job. Jon’s customer service is second to none. He’s patient & understanding nothing is too much.
Caroline Linares
Caroline LinaresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, high quality and resposive.... I got the job I actually wanted

Professional, high quality and responsive, Jon was able to get me short listed for 6 jobs I was interested in and ultimately got the job I actually wanted. After being hired my general manager actually commented that the resume was the best he had seen. Out of 56 applicants, I was one of 3 interviewed. I would recommend Jon to anyone wanting to stand out in the job market.
Bradley K.
Bradley K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Resume I've seen!

Very professional and outstanding customer service. Easily the best resume I have ever seen and the turnaround time was super fast. Jon listened to my input but also guided me in such a way that I really feel like I now have a CV that really makes me stand out from the crowd. The help with cover letters and updating my LinkedIn and seek profiles also really impressed me. I am extremely happy with the results and recommend this service highly.
Mark R.
Mark R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and excellent outcome

Recently I worked with Jon to create my resume and cover letter. From the initial meeting through to the delivery of my completed documents Jon was great to work with. He was quick to reply to any questions that I had and was able to deliver work that I am over the moon with. I would highly recommend working with Alpha Resumes, my experience was excellent.
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Experience

Dealing with Jon, was an exceptional experience. His thorough understanding of my career history and personal brand showed such diligence and professionalism. With a truly customized and personal approach in all he does, he has provided me with full confidence moving forward seeking new roles in the job market. This is a business that not only provides a 5 star service but will propel anyone with full confidence moving forward with the future professional endeavours.
Cherie
CherieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Jon provided such impressive service that I highly recommend. His professionalism, knowledge, individualised attention to detail and care enabled me to have a resume and cover letter that truly expresses my profile and work history. His efficiency and commitment to customers are to be commended.
Thank you very much Jon!
Sheldon
SheldonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Alpha Resumes

I was very pleased with the high quality product and service. Jon takes the time to do things right and was very easy to work with. I recommend Alpha Resumes without hesitation.
Jacob Glover
Jacob GloverVictoria

Jacob's review for Jon

Before I didnt even know how a resume could be this good! And Jon blew me out of the water with his eye to detail
And immense focus, he waits no time getting to the heart of what's happening for the other person and highlights there strengths. Very highly recommend!!!!
Alexander
Alexander

Amazing Professional service

Jon was wonderful to work with and explained everything throughout the process and made sure to dig as deep as possible to cater my resume to get the best possible result. Jons communication skills are excellent and i would highly recommend Jon to anyone who wishes for a professional and intelligent resume service.
Troy
TroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

A professional service for professionals! Thanks Alpha Resumes

The service provided was second to none,
I was more the impressed with the level of service provided by Alpha Resumes,
Jon is a quilty writer and I whole heartedly recomend his services to anyone looking at building a professional profile.

Troy Ford