Bradley H.

Bradley H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible Resume and confidence building service

Jons service exceeded all expectations as he is client focused, professional and motivating.
    My resume and CV have reached new heights and I am already excelling in my career thankyou Jon

Osman K

Osman KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 star service and I already have a few interviews in my first couple of weeks after using Jon

Professional CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn services

Right from the beginning Jon showed a very good understanding of what I was looking for in my resume. Jon never hesitated to ask questions regarding my experience and professional development, and provided feedback as to how and what needed to be included in order to highlight my career achievements. Jon was professional, responsive and great with how he communicated his ideas and was flexible to work with me even after hours. The turnaround was quick and as promised. Jon also did a very good job with drafting my cover letter and updating my LinkedIn profile. I am overall very satisfied with the work done, and highly recommend using Jon from Alpha Resumes if you need help with your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn.

Employment & Recruitment Services

Find out how Alpha Resumes Melbourne compares to other Employment & Recruitment Services

Jayson

JaysonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent resume and LinkedIn services.

Most caring & professional company ever!

I highly recommend Alpha if you want a modern effective resume to secure your next job. Jon’s customer service is second to none. He’s patient & understanding nothing is too much.

Caroline Linares

Caroline LinaresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, high quality and resposive.... I got the job I actually wanted.

Professional, high quality and responsive, Jon was able to get me short listed for 6 jobs I was interested in and ultimately got the job I actually wanted. After being hired my general manager actually commented that the resume was the best he had seen. Out of 56 applicants, I was one of 3 interviewed. I would recommend Jon to anyone wanting to stand out in the job market.

Bradley K.

Bradley K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Resume I've seen!

Very professional and outstanding customer service. Easily the best resume I have ever seen and the turnaround time was super fast. Jon listened to my input but also guided me in such a way that I really feel like I now have a CV that really makes me stand out from the crowd. The help with cover letters and updating my LinkedIn and seek profiles also really impressed me. I am extremely happy with the results and recommend this service highly.

Mark R.

Mark R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and excellent outcome

Recently I worked with Jon to create my resume and cover letter. From the initial meeting through to the delivery of my completed documents Jon was great to work with. He was quick to reply to any questions that I had and was able to deliver work that I am over the moon with. I would highly recommend working with Alpha Resumes, my experience was excellent.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Experience

Dealing with Jon, was an exceptional experience. His thorough understanding of my career history and personal brand showed such diligence and professionalism. With a truly customized and personal approach in all he does, he has provided me with full confidence moving forward seeking new roles in the job market. This is a business that not only provides a 5 star service but will propel anyone with full confidence moving forward with the future professional endeavours.

Cherie

CherieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Jon provided such impressive service that I highly recommend. His professionalism, knowledge, individualised attention to detail and care enabled me to have a resume and cover letter that truly expresses my profile and work history. His efficiency and commitment to customers are to be commended.
    Thank you very much Jon!

Sheldon

SheldonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Alpha Resumes

I was very pleased with the high quality product and service. Jon takes the time to do things right and was very easy to work with. I recommend Alpha Resumes without hesitation.

Jacob Glover

Jacob GloverVictoria

Jacob's review for Jon

Before I didnt even know how a resume could be this good! And Jon blew me out of the water with his eye to detail
    And immense focus, he waits no time getting to the heart of what's happening for the other person and highlights there strengths. Very highly recommend!!!!

Amazing Professional service

Jon was wonderful to work with and explained everything throughout the process and made sure to dig as deep as possible to cater my resume to get the best possible result. Jons communication skills are excellent and i would highly recommend Jon to anyone who wishes for a professional and intelligent resume service.

Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A professional service for professionals! Thanks Alpha Resumes.

The service provided was second to none,
    I was more the impressed with the level of service provided by Alpha Resumes,
    Jon is a quilty writer and I whole heartedly recomend his services to anyone looking at building a professional profile.

Troy Ford
    Happy Customer

Jon G.Alpha Resumes Melbourne

Thanks for the great review Troy. It was my pleasure helping you with your new resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profiles. Wishing you all the best.

Jenny

Jenny

Professional Service

I want to say a very big thank you to Jon as he has helped me update my resume and produced a terrific covering letter after I have been in a position for over 17 years and wanted a change. The face to face one on one service is brilliant as most resume writers don't provide that service. I highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a resume to see him.

Cathie51

Cathie51AU

A great resume that has given me confidence

After meeting with Jon I came away feeling so much more confident that my new resume would be an asset in my search for a new job, it is professional and provides a great outline of my skills, along with the tip sheets Jon provided me, I am sure my next role is not far away...Thanks Alpha Resumes

Capcake 78

Capcake 78Melbourne

The face to face, one on one service I received from Jon was second to none. Brilliant to have such a personalised experience! I feel my resume is a huge investment in my career, which will not only pay for itself but is also an investment for the future. I had been writing my own (sub standard) resumes for over 20 years, thinking they were the best i could provide, now I have taken myself to the next level. Jon has helped me with my confidence in applying for work. He provides tips and tricks for interviews on the side, which is an added bonus. Overall, this was a very positive experience, I would encourage others to spend that little bit extra for this service, as it is not just a resume. Jon goes above and beyond.

Jon G.Alpha Resumes Melbourne

Exceptional Service and result - both the resume and the interview preparation - thank you Jon

Jon G.Alpha Resumes Melbourne

Thank you so much for your review Mandy. So glad we could assist you and that you landed a great role so quickly. We love hearing these stories and wish you all the best with your career endeavours.

Sunday RoseAnn

Sunday RoseAnnMELBOURNE

Failed to Deliver Goods and Services - I recovered my money back - ONLY $500 refund and LOST $167.0