Amart Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour

Amart Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour

Andrew Mola

Andrew MolaMid North Coast, NSW

Impeccable Customer Service and Refund with out Question

Thank you Amart Coffs Harbour, Peter with his product knowledge and easy sales style, Catherine the customer service Queen , Amarts Management with the empathy and understanding of a local family business have restored my faith in Retail industry. A BIG THANKYOU to you all. See you soon for more of your product expertise and great value Furniture. Cheers Andrew

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Janae

JanaeArmidale

Wonderful, attentive staff at Coffs Harbour Store...

Jason

JasonBELLINGEN

Had a problem with a manufacturer that Amart no longer stocks. Staff and manager could not do enough to help. Was real refreshing after getting the run around by sleepmaker.

Quality Mum

Quality MumToowoomba

Disgraceful quality of furniture and poor customer service - Coffs Harbour

I purchased furniture from Super Amart at Coffs Harbour. The quality is beyond the worst I have ever seen or experienced. The staff member was rude and unhelpful. Please do not fall into the trap of buying anything from here no matter how good the deal appears because you will be replacing it within 12 months

Shop LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour

I paid $899-00 & within 3 days they advertised it for $179-00 less & refused me the discount!

Coffs Harbour delivery men OUTSTANDING

I would like to thank the two gentlemen who delivered our lounge suite today. The lounges were too wide to fit through the door without it being removed. These two gentlemen waited patiently whilst the manager removed the door, and then carefully brought each piece in. They went above and beyond what was expected from them, and were kind and courteous at the same time. Congratulations to the Coffs Harbour Store for employing a fantastic delivery team.

unclebozly

unclebozlycoffs harbour

Very efficient, backed their words with actions

I purchased a recliner chair at Xmas. When I got it home I wasn't completely happy with it. It wouldn't stay in the reclining position. I let the staff members know, they took me on my say so and said they couldn't replace it until April, Which was ok by me. In the interim I kept the chair which really wasn't that bad but not perfect. April arrived along with free delivery of new chair and removal of the old one.

Shop LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour

Disappointed in quality of bed

I bought a Clouds bed base and looking at in the shop seemed like an alright bed.The quality of the bed base construction was not painted well with some parts having cracks or gaps in the wood,there is even some finger swipe marks on the paint.Some parts have no paint where it has touched something also.Disappointed in the quality.

Not happy

Thank You Tom for your quick response, Shane from the Coffs Harbour Store contacted me this morning and was very helpful and we came to a very fair agreement,

Hi there,
We are glad to hear that this has all been sorted out for you.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Very obliging & helpful service, both phone & in store.

Our Queen bed & mattress is so comfy, & looks great. Gayle went all out with her outstanding service both on the phone the previous day when I was Inquiring about mattresses & on the day when I paid & picked up the products as I live about 200 k's away. Thanks, Robyn

Shop LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour

Really! What a waste of time!

Today we purchased a couch which was on the floor in a different colour, green. We wanted a grey couch and asked to see the colour. They showed us a chair, which was grey, liked it, was in stock, so we proceeded with the order. My husband then drove back to the store to collect the couch. We started unpacking it, and its Brown! I called the store and they said we had been shown the wrong colour, but then turned around and said, it was a shade of grey. NO it's BROWN! We have just wasted over three hours with this, to then have to take it back, over an hour round trip, and all they had to say was, we'll give you are refund. Fine, but what about being shown the wrong colour and wasting an entire day!

Taylor
Taylor

Exceptional Customer Service

I received stand out customer service and follow up on items and delivery. It was not expected but it was greatly appreciated.

Hi Flavia,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! I'll be sure to pass this onto the team at Coffs :)
Kind Regards,
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

Lovestoshopalot

LovestoshopalotNsw

i want my couch already!

I ordered a lounge suite over 3 weeks ago from suoer amarts coffs harbour store they said it needed to be ordered in and would take 3 weeks... 3 weeks had past and i hadn't heard anything so i rang them and they told me it would be another two weeks away!! She told me she would track it down and see if she could push the delivery closer and call me back... That was 3 days ago! This is not acceptable. Not happy with the lack of communication also not happy about having no furniture in my new house!!

Poor Customer Service

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi. We are sorry to hear about your experience! We have passed this feedback on. If you would like to follow this up please email your contact details through to feedback@superamart.com.au and we can have someone contact you.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

I have sent two emails both to the store in Coffs Harbour and the feedback email you have supplied over a week ago. No reply. Must just be more important when everyone else can see my complaint.

Pamella Murphy

Pamella MurphyMid North Coast, NSW

Pay good money surposed to be new ,but second hand i'm so over damaged goods and flatpacks

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Pamela. We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to follow this up could you please email feedback@superamart.com.au with your contact details so we can get in touch with you. Thanks.