1.9

1,533 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (84) · No (133)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (70%) · Not as advertised (30%)

Miraz N.

Miraz N.

Terrible quality

Bought 2 pieces sofas for $600 on sale. The fabric was such a poor quality lint appeared in a few days. The sofas are unusable in a month. Why make it cheap and not get the customer ever back again after one sale?

Karen A

Karen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I have received the most amazing Customer service ever! Sadly I can’t say the same for the courier company, but the team at Amart, from store level to their Head office has been excellent.

JoVial

JoVialSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality

Find out how Amart Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Years of warranty is just in paper. They don't care about customer.

I bought a lounge few months before which has 7 years warranty. It has broken back and now they simply says its not covered my our warranty. It has broken back. Isn't lounge suppose to sit and rest your back? And if back is broken, is it our problem and not covered by warranty? Technician they sent told us that it will take A mart lots of money to replace it and I am sure that's the reason Amart does not want to repair it. They don't want to loose money. Such a terrible customer service. So please don't believe Amart are genuine for their warranty.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Request for proof of issue falling under manufacturing warranty

Lara

LaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed with the warranty claim

my sofa has sunken down from 2 places. All 7 Back cushions are the same. When you sit down you can feel the wooden frame and it hurt the back. Even the person who come to chek it he said it need to be fixed or replaced. The sofa has 10 years warranty and i used it for 2.5 years only.
I bought so many furniture from Amart this is my first time i clain something and i recived a call saying it is normal wear and tear. I never going to buy anything else from there. So disappointed

Store Locationcamblefield VIC
Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

couldn't organise a beer in a brewery!

Kathy

KathyAU

Update 21/04/2016

After having some initial teething problems I spoke to Jess who sorted things out very quickly for me ..Amart rectified the problem I was having with out hesitation and were extremely helpful. I would be happy to shop there again and I actually have already.

Yasir

YasirPerth, WA

Furniture with woodlice !

I hope Amart furniture would concentrate more on increasing consumer confidence and improve their product quality that eventually add some more star next to it's name. Working for it or against it is a choice!

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA.

Ross M.

Ross M.South-East, TAS

overpriced rubbish

Store LocationMoonah Tasmania
Deep Narula

Deep NarulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product Lost colour in just 6 months

I bought the sofa set from Amart virginia just 6 months ago, it has lost its original colour. I did put warranty claim and explained that it is sitting in family room against the window with always closed double curtain but they refused that saying it is not something to do with manufacturers.
So the result is they cant do anything.
I have 3 pieces in total all of them lost its colour. 1 of the piece is sting against the window but other two? No other two are right under the shade but its also lost the colour but Amart won’t believe it.
Ok thanks Amart lost its permanent client for ever.

I would not recommend AMART FURNITURE anyone.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Will never buy again

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I brought a two seater leather lounge very happy with service and product. Still waiting on the matching three seater but I understand due to the pandemic it is taking much longer than expected

Store LocationAuburn

Horrible quality

Ordered the Orient bunk bed online and mattress. Deliver was prompt and mattress was good but bunk bed was so horrible quality is a nightmare to put together. There were holes were there weren't meant to be, and lots of things didn't align. My tradie husband had to go to Bunnings to buy special tools for his screw gun to put together and it was still nearly impossible. The instructions said you can put it together in 45 minutes and provided an Allen key which is literally useless. He has been a tradie for 18 years and even he struggled for hours. Absolutely ridiculous. Not a cheap bed either. Paid nearly $500 for it. It's flimsy and the wooden planks are a joke. Things were breaking as we were trying to put it together. Not happy.

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Sales people don't know everything

Store LocationGlendale

Sue CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lounge suite disintegrating

Bought a 3 seater and 2 seater Ashleigh Sofa from AMart less than 4 years ago and the lining underneath the lounge is disintegrating, falling off and turning to powder. Rang AMart to bring to their attention the poor quality of the lining only to be told that that all AMart employees know to remove the lining from their AMart lounges because of this issue. Surely the lining is there for a reason?? And why didn't they offer me this "insider" advice when I bought my lounge suite. Also was told that while the other parts of the lounge were still under warranty the warranty didn't cover the dust cover. Basically it boils down to cheap bio-degradable fabric used on the lining. Won't be buying a Chinese made lounge suite from AMart again.

Store LocationMorayfield Queensland
Super Amart
Amart FurnitureSuper Amart
Sue C

The only assistance AMart gave was to tell me that the dust cover was not covered by warranty. I already knew this if they'd read my feedback. Won't be buying anything from AMart again.

Linda K.

Linda K.

Online Exclusive offer - Amart Furniture

Came across an online exclusive offer with Amart Furniture. ONLINE meaning has to be delivered, cannot be purchased in store. The chair cost $279 and they wanted to charge $150 for delivery - no other collection options provided. They have lost a long term purchasing customer!

LEC

LECMelbourne Australia

Beware the absurdly outrageous delivery cost

After venturing kilometres to some godforesaken suburb to purchase a footstool, I was told it was an "online exclusive" - whatever that hell that means - and the item was not in-store. I then spent 45 minutes online locating said footstool (and an outdoor chair) at total cost of $128. I entered my delivery and credit card details online. I was just about to finalise the order by credit card, when I saw that the price had mysteriously increased to $239! That meant the delivery fee was an exorbitant $111! $111 for two small items! I immediately cancelled the order and jumped online to vent my outrage at the absurdity of a delivery fee of $111. What a rort! Never, ever again. #AVOID

PrasadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective product never buy again from Superamart

Bought 8 pieces dinning table n leather chairs from Superamart Oxley, Brisbane with 10 years warranty. After 3 years all chair leather is peeling. Asked Superamart for warranty replacement, they said everyday wear n tear, the warranty not covered...what a rubbish. Don't trust 10 years fake warranty...Paid $2000 down the drain.

Store LocationOxely,Brisbane