• Warranty Claim MadeYes (58) · No (91)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (69%) · Not as advertised (31%)

Terrible, cheap quality.

I bought the spacesaver drawers for $249, expecting decent quality for the price. The wood (if you could even call it that) came out of the box damaged and then was difficult to assemble. The structural integrity was poor and overall the quality of the materials was very poor. Would not buy again.

Disappointed

DisappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Staff

Very helpful and polite, knowledgeable and kind. Not pushy, good range of products, colours. Some thing for every person's taste and life style. Good life style designs and prices. Great.

nat

natMid North Coast, NSW

wonderful service

Anthony from amart has been extremely helpful in all our visits to buy furniture from amart. We have even rang him to ask about prices and he has arranged everything for us. Once we were in Qld and saw something on sale that we had been looking at, we rang him and did the order over the phone with a small deposit. So when we returned from our trip we didnt miss out on the sale. Nothing has been too much trouble. All the staff are so nice and helpful and knowledgable about their stock.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Beware

I wish I never walked in the door. Bought a couch and dinning setting. Both are cheap rubbish. Will probably need to replace couch in 12 months. I called customer care about wobbly legs on chairs and the sales woman said it was my fault, I put them on wrong. Putting legs on chairs is pretty straight forward. I completely regret purchasing anything from amart.

Store LocationMunno para

Mixed feelings

At first the customer service was very pushy and not overly helpful. We left the store but decided to ring back later and ask if the bed we wanted could be done at a better price. The lady we spoke to (Gina) was very helpful and extremely friendly to talk to - she completely changed the feeling we had of the stores customer service. As for the product, when we got home to assemble it, a washer was missing so we had to go to Bunnings to purchase the missing washer. The bed also had big black shoe prints all over the frame and a few scuffs, which is annoying as we bought this bed brand new straight out of the box. The overall quality of the bed seems to be great so far though - very sturdy.

Store LocationSpringwood

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

What is going on

When to purchase a sofa and recliner on the weekend. Got a good deal for the staff when back after the weekend and they said they couldn't do it at that price because it wasn't busy that day. So u have to wait in the car till there busy to get a good deal!

Is this legal?

Kel b.

Kel b.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality sofa

Sofas arrived with some minor damage, marks on arms from storage etc, took ages to sort out but got it swapped over.

Paid $2,500 for it but 2 years later it’s fit for the bin!!!
-2 out 4 recliner cords have snapped
-corner piece of sofa has totally gone, no weight can be rested against the back, so it’s useless.
- leather look material has bubbled and peeled in many areas
- and seats have sagged so much it’s totally lost it’s shape!!
Didn’t expect to be needing to buy a new sofa so soon!
Very dissatisfied customers

Perry Cook

Perry CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lounge Suite falling apart!

Our lounge suite is falling apart underneath! The under-lining is falling disintegrating and the main fabric has pre-maturely worn. Didn’t want yo know about it when I went into complain!

Store LocationHelensvale
Sarah

SarahVictoria

Damaged furniture on delivery & poor customer care

Store LocationPakenham
Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor poor poor

Shohag I.

Shohag I.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting furniture, terrible reason

Sofa is a pic of junk. Got soften not even 2 years they claim it is normal ware and tear , my foot, trying to get way from liability. Not recommended at all. Don’t even go

Store LocationAuburn

Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Spartacus recliners

Easy to navigate, light clean store, helpful but not pushy staff, bought 2 dark grey Spartacus recliners it was a 2 for 1 deal. Comfortable on every level, very happy.

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely dismal and unprofessional delivery service...don't know about the product yet

We bought an entertainment unit and it was delivered through a package without having any opportunity to look at what has been delivered. It was also delivered wrong side front in a very unprofessional manner. We got a person behind us at all times during purchase. It is extremely disappointed to see that our presence was completely ignored during the delivery process. We were planning to buy quite a number of items but fortunate not to make a decision yet. We are a long term customer and did have a good previous experience. But, this time it is dismal and hopefully we will not have to go back again in the store.

Store LocationOxley

DISSAPOINTING QUALITY “BIG 0” RATING had to do 1 star which is another trick.

Worst quality I’ve ever purchased. The side rails feel like they are made with cardboard. Absolute rubbish for the price we’ve paid. Customer service was useless, had to wait for replacements and then by rude delivery people who cannot even speak properly, forget politely. Most unhappy and Will make sure we never shop here again. NEVER buy rubbish from this place again, FIRST AND LAST. Pictures speak for this product. Same story with 2 bedroom suites purchased here.

Store LocationPakenham
Gillian Lees

Gillian LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appaling service

After years of spending countless dollars at A Mart over thw years. I Purchased a queen bed on 25th January then on 27th see the same bed advertised for $200 less than I paid. Spoke to manager regarding refund and was more or less told tough! eventually agreed to $100 refund, but only store credit. Will of course use my store credit and then bye bye Amart. I will never again spend another $1 there and will be advising anyone/everyone I know to do the same.

Store LocationYamanto
erich

erichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good overall service and value

• +1
Store LocationNunawading

cowboy2321

cowboy2321South East Queensland, QLD

Amart Lounge

Unfortunately I have to agree with previous lowly reviews. I purchased a Bohemia lounge and around 3.5 years old it began flaking leather I also purchased the protection package with included leather cleaner was used thoroughly but had my claim rejected by the 3rd party company as it only covers this for 3 years. Yeah I could say I got 3 plus years out of it, but to me that really isn't a pass. Will just be contributing to unnecessary landfill. Couldn't consider any future furniture purchases from them.

Tan

TanCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute crap

Absolute crap products. I have the shadow 9 piece outdoor setting, It cost thousands! I was told if i looked after it it would last me years and years! It was under cover and covered, it is only 6yrs old and 2 legs are completely rotten through. Amart did not want to know about it. So i am stuck with an unusable outdoor table. I feel so ripped off.

Store LocationMackay

Imy

ImyFar North Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods and crappy service

Store LocationCairns

Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Nth Queensland hospitality - Can’t go past them

Purchased a sofa bed online for click and collect. Called our local store to make sure they were in stock, and what what we needed to bring. Spoke with Nick who was so helpful and happy to assist. Five stars mate.

Store LocationMackay