Amart Furniture

Misleading in regards of return policy

I have purchased a table furniture few weeks ago. However , staff from the Caringbah store has not cooperate for the exchange and misleading the return policy. However, there is a 30 day return policy in regards of change of mind. But, she refused to exchange a table. It is waste to me.

Store LocationCaringbah

Stylish Contemporary affordable furniture

Very happy with my recent Eloisa coffee table purchase. Staff were very helpful to find in stock in store for me also allowing me to pay a deposit and pay remaining amount on pickup. Great customer service.

Store LocationCampbellfeild

So disappointed after buy this dining table after recommendation by Amart staff member.

Bought a Kianna 1600 Dining Table upon recommendation from Amart staff member. Was concerned it would mark/stain easily being white but Eas assured it would maintain its quality with spray and wipe. This has not been the case & now looked horrible.

Store LocationNunawading

Fantastic Package

In 2017 I purchased the Le Franchhoek furniture package, it was a excellent choice, I love it, it’s easy to clean, strong and hard wearing, perfect family friendly furniture. I wanted see how well it wore before I gave a review and it is very impressive. I would definitely recommend this furniture.

Very comfy

Last year in September we bought a new lounge suite from Amart Furniture store. It was delivered to our front door. The delivery people told me they were not allowed to set it up, or even carry it inside for us, so I had to do it alone as it was in the middle of the day and I couldnt leave it outside. The suite is very comfy with 3 recliners, last week one of the recliners stopped working - Im a bit disappointed as it cost alot of money.

Store LocationPenrith

Enjoying my latest purchase from Amart.

It was super easy. I walked in and in less than 10 minutes, I found what really stood out to me and a staff was already heading over to help me make my purchase. There were a whole range of products tailored to search and I managed to find the perfect one that fit my likings. I made my purchase on July and I am still loving my purchase and am fully 100% satisfied with it and it was definitely easy to put together.

Store LocationCampbelltown Amart furniture store

Impressive service, sales, and after sales service

Having recently purchased a house, I looked to Amart for kitchen, bedroom, and lounge furniture. Sales people were professional, and greeted us with a smile. They were obliging and very (very) patient. Whatever they didn’t have on site was ordered and delivery dates were spot on.
Delivery and warehouse people were professional and friendly.
We did need to put together our beds, dining table and bar stools. Instructions and diagrams were easy to follow. The necessary hex key, screws, nuts and washers were all there. The table we purchased ended up being too big but Amart. We returned it to Amart no problems, no fuss. We just had to wait 4 days as he had to come up from Brisbane. The young lady we dealt with, Jenny, was great. Overall, we can’t fault Amart or it’s staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good Customer service, shame about the quality.

We purchased a chest of drawers for my daughter. Flat pack and admittedly not the most expensive brand. However, after assembling the drawers they almost completely fell apart with the wood splitting. I could understand over time due to the cheapness of the product but not the same day. In any event, Amart did refund the money with only requesting photo's of the items and the problem

Store LocationMoonah

Service In Virginia Store Very Poor, Staff Don't Know About Any Thing You Ask

Service in Virginia store very poor, staff don't know about any thing you ask, walk behind each other , ask them to try electronic reclined sofa , they said go and connect yourself, I been nearly hour and not any help from this lazy people, never back to this store, not recommended

Store LocationVIRGINIA QLD

Worst customer service I have ever had!

Bought a bedroom package from Amart In Berrimah, Darwin. Called up to enquire about Gem Visa Payment. Customer service agent Marie was incredibly rude/ condescending and when confronted about her attitude (tried to approach the matter respectfully) I was hung up on. Called back, was hung up on again. Called a third time and then I was put on hold. I then went into the store to complain to the floor manager who said they would investigate. I was then offered $400 off the bed sweet and was told I would have a note written down on my file saying I would be entitled to a 20% discount on my next purchase. I then went into Amart after moving back to Perth. They were having a sale and I thought I would be able to use my discount to buy a nice lounge suite. Turns out, there was no actual discount on my file and it all became too hard for the sales people and O, Connor manager to honour. I walked away embarrassed and with a sick feeling in my stomach. To make matters even more interesting, the following day the prices of the furniture I wished to purchase dropped lower than the previous day asking price. I couldn’t believe it! I will be taking my complaint further to the ombudsman now. It is a very dishonourable furniture outlet. My advice is not to do business with them. It’s not worth it.

Store LocationDarwin and O’Connor

Great after service for Kirsty 5 drawer tall chest

Delivered Monday afternoon and discovered bolts and instructions for the metal base frame were not included. Rang Amart Virginia and Paul assured me it would be ordered promptly and dispatched and might take up to 7 days. Tuesday - received email from Toll advising they'd collected the item and it was being air freighted that night. Checked my emails Wednesday morning and discovered my parcel had been picked up at the airport that morning at 7.30am and delivered to my house at 8.30am. Checked the front door and there it was. JUST BRILLIANT SERVICE - CONGRATS AMART.

Disgraceful!

We purchased an outdoor item in November last year. It has completely deteriorated and Amart has wiped their hands of it saying that they won’t do anything as it was caused by the weather. It’s an outdoor item!!!!! Would never ever recommend anyone to buy from Amart.

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Don't buy any of their flat pack furniture

I bought a set of drawers that came in a flat packk. I was assured by the staff member it was easy to put together. Ii assumed it would be similar to IKEA flat packs, of which I have bought quite a few and had no trouble putting together. Not so, every piece had to be scewed on and there were several hundred screws. I also discover that the material it is made of is quite fragile and cracks easily. It would also need to be put together in a workshop, because seceral pieces need bracing to attach them.

I would give a 0 if I could. Terrible customer service. Damaged furniture when delivered!! DON’T SHOP HERE!!!

I am not satirized damaged products and terrible customer service!! Should be shut down due to poor and rude service! Won’t be cooperative with me in this situation at all!

Nice staff, awful product

The staff in the store were great, however the product i bought, a tall chest of drawers, was awful. The top had the pre-drilled holes the wrong way around so there was an overhang on the back side instead of being flush, exposing raw wood, while still going together correctly. Also, the varnish is super fragile so it tore a piece off as i was putting the drawers in. product was hardly worth the $300 i paid for it. I won't be shopping with Amart again

Terrible and Humiliating experience at Amart - Osborne Park WA store

I had purchased bedroom suite on 13/7/2019 and paid $1170 cash to the manager Varun. Cash was counted by him and other of his assistant. I have fully paid invoice. I was happy to get all goods on Thursday as I was moving to new property.

However I got call from Varun (store manager) on 14/07/2019 that i piad $100 short and I have go back to store and pay that. I explained him money was counted by 2 staff and how is this possible. He said come and check camera footage.

We went and he showed me footage and in that footage i was not seen nor it shows where I handed him cash. I asked him if there is any footage of location where it could be seen I handed him cash to confirm no cash by mistake was dropped. He said no other footage we have and got offended and aggressive . Easy way for him to get out of this situation was to give us refund, so he said take your refund we don't want to sell goods to you. I asked him to refund $1167 but he refused to pay and only paid $1067. Varun being store manager for Amart Osborne park he had no work ethics, no customer service.

Because i didn't pick furniture and he was holding cash he had wrong attitude and asked us to call cops and do whatever i want to do. Because of his and staff carelessness I had suffer a loss of money, time and embarrassment. He was not apologetic for his carelessness and rude behaviour, instead he was blaming me that I paid him less money. He also called cops while me and my partner were in store however cops could not help on this matter. He made us feel like we robbed something from Amart store. I went back to resolve the issue but his and other staff behaviour was completely unethical. It seems like new scam in market. Beware guys if you pay cash ask this guys to count in front of you. As store manager make mistakes and Amart don't care about this. They just want you to believe what they say. Specially Varun and Amart store Osborne park . Completely frustrating and humiliating experience. I had bought so much furniture from them in past, they make u feel helpless.

Store LocationAmart Osborne Park

Poor Customer Satisfaction and a rude store manager!!!

After heading in store to get a new couch after having two fault/warranty claims for the same couch we were given no help by the store manager Mark at the Virginia Store. After driving there and back twice with a faulty couch we asked for a discount on a couch further then the usual customer discount allowed as we were getting mucked around. He had no intention of helping us and said he had no options to offer us but when speaking to the customer service centre on the phone they said if they were able to offer a discount they’d be happy to after all the muck around, unfortunately it was up to the store we had purchased it from. After speaking to him and having a think about our options we went to find him again to overhear him talking about to another colleague and laughing. Once he had finished talking with no intention to help he walked straight past us after we were waiting for him to finish. We were thankfully served by another team member but I was disgusted in the disrespect shown by this so called Store Manager. Will never be going back to Virginia store again once I receive the new couch I had to pay for at normal price. This store does not try hard to make there customers even slightly happy or feel appreciated instead I feel exhausted and ripped off!

Store LocationVirginia

terrible management on faulty furniture

I bought a coffee table from Amart Fyshwick and I picked it up same day, but when I got home and opened the package it was faulty. My husband call them several times regarding that issue, they were not helpful at all, they asked for several photos and some videos and after 3/4 hours when my husband call them back. They advised us to bring the faulty table back and they are happy to exchange it for us. I told them that I don't have the facility to do so. As in the morning we were hired a trailer to bring the table home as we need the table urgently for 5 o'clock that day . But the office manager Keira was just ignoring our point and said that they are not able to sent another table and take this one because we didn't pay for delivery in the morning. she was just laughing when I request a compensation for our time, petrol and trailer as it was Amart's fault.
I just want to say that for keeping the business proud, customer satisfaction should be first priority which in our case it was completely dismissed by your office manager. If you want to lose your business, just keep doing what you done to us.
I am still not happy about the out come and I will not buy anything from Amart anymore.

Very Poor service

Mis-information from Caringbah store cost me $160 for a delivery, stock showing as available, not available. All round very poor experience. I would not shop at this store again ever.