Listing monitored by Amart Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (207) · No (302)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (249) · Not as advertised (133)

Clare
Clare

Poor customer care and untrustworthy

Bought a bed in Oct and told it would arrive in Dec, then told Jan, and again in Feb they contacted me via text, phone and email to say my order arrived and to pay in full to have it delivered. I did, then had to chase up to find out where it was, they said wouldn't arrive until May. Now they are saying won't be here until June at least as the bed slats didn't arrive and they refuse to send the bed frame.
They have held my money for months, provided false and misleading information and now refuse to refund the delivery fee for the bed they never delivered. If I had known this in Oct would never have gone to that store. Should have just bought from an online provider, have experienced much more customer care with online providers.

Store LocationTingalpa
DrWatson
DrWatsonAU

$2600 + 5 month delivery time = wrong product received and we dont care

Waited 5 months for delivery. After unwrapping and putting goods together I quickly realised I was delivered the wrong product, contacted them immediately, multiple phone calls + 3 emails. But now I have my biggest problem - trying to get someone at Amart that is remotely interested in fixing it. As far as they're concerned they have my money so our transaction is completed. Amart takes the view that I paid $3k for "a couch" and they delivered "a couch", even though its the wrong one. I was eyeing up spending another $4k on bedroom furniture with Amart during recent sales, thank goodness I didnt. Congratulations Fantastic Furniture, you just made $4k !

Flimsy material. Flimsy guarantee.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
MandyA
MandyASouth East Queensland, QLD

Product guarantee VERY deceptive!!

Lisa
Lisa

Poor quality

Recliner broke 4 times have had it fixed through warranty 4 times only for it to continue to break again
Their website says they have a 10 year quality guarantee
However the refuse to fix my lounge as I’ve been told the warranty is up as it’s 5 years old.

the problem was an ongoing issue

When I contacted Amart about this their response was “we are sorry you feel this way”
That was it.
The quality and customer service isn’t worth the money

Poor delivery drivers

Be prepared for your lounge sweat to be left sitting in your driveway! They told me it was to big to fit through the door, home alone so it gets to stay there all day until someone else gets home. What if it was raining? I opened a box once they left and it was in pieces it took 5 sec and they could of carried in the larger parts that I could. Or do in my own.

Customer care won't replace purchased and defective item under their own warranty

Item Defective on purchase, and logan central customer care won't repair or replace even with having bought extended warranty valid till 2026. And even after 3 warranty claim lodgements and 3 escallations, 5 complaints raised and multiple phone calls. And they have yet again declined my claim for repair. Don't ever expect amart to be fair traders.Dont expect them to honour their warranties.Dont expect customer care to actually care. They take your money pretty quick, but if it defective out of the box, expect several months of fighting with them. And the bottom line, don't expect them to Honour their own Warranties....cos they won't.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.

Don't expect delivery for at least 3 months

Buyer
BuyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

6 months……no sofa

I ordered a sofa on 31 dec 21…..I expected a delay but I have only received one update call to say not coming until early May. I called them today…..now not coming until end of May. I paid in full like a fool. Now they will have had my money and I am sofa less. Very bad communication and very bad time lines

Terrible quality

I've purchased multiple items from Amart over the past few years, both in store and online, always trusting they are producing quality products in line with the prices they charge. However the latest item (a cabinet) really sealed the deal as the final thing I'll buy from them. The fake timber look is blurry, the cabinet doors don't align, the door handles aren't straight... Overall poor quality, poor customer service both in person and via phone, and unjustifiable prices.

Danny G.
Danny G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful service

Awful! Tried to cancel an order within minutes of making it, received a response 3 days later saying it wasn’t possible and the product was already on a truck and was told that I would need to wait for it to arrive and notify them, ok fair enough.
It arrived so I got in touch, sent some photos to show it was all intact and was told I would be charged a fee of $70 to return it, bare in mind freight was only $46.
Anyway, long story short I’ve been going back and fourth for 5 weeks trying to return it, customers service is awful.
I don’t leave bad reviews but I’m afraid this is what it has come to super ‘Awful’ Mart

Rachael
Rachael

Be careful of whats included because you might have to pay later!

Darcy
DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Time bomb

If you are looking at purchasing the San Marco leather recliners check the hard to find label as to where they are manufactured. We bought a beautiful, comfortable recliner suite assuming it was the San Marco (Italian) manufacturer. It’s Made in China. After 3 years, little pin holes started to appear and the leather started peeling along the stitching. Amart sent a leather ‘doctor’ around who left without saying much and later we got a message from Amart to declare it NOT a manufacturing fault and therefore not covered under their hilarious 10 year warranty. It has now become a comfortable, embarrassing eyesore. Amart salesperson did agree that it must be disappointing.

Store LocationCapalaba QLD
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

INCOMPETENT! Worst customer support i have ever come across, still waiting for refund

trying to return a doubled order that was their error, still nothing after 20 days, havent been helpful at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Gino
GinoHobart, TAS

Easy purchase

Wanted a bunk bed for the grandkids and the range here was quite good.
Cheaper than I thought and a quick easy purchase.
With delivery.

Max T.
Max T.asked
VIC, Nunawading

clothes hangers

Dib Jack
Dib Jackasked
Amart Furniture Online Store

I see by the lack of answers above on this page regarding lounge chair assembly and warranty issues that one is probably left to their own devices with many problems listed here.
I myself am waiting for a lounge suite to become available after ordering and paying for it. Does this mean if I have a problem with it that the 5 and 10 year respective warranties don't stand for much knowing this was the deciding factor to purchase from Amart. Does this mean I may not have any satisfaction until I mention "small claims" or even the ACCCC?

Kind regards,
Now Worried

Tracey
Traceyasked

Hello
We purchased a saloon recliner setting 3 months ago and it already has excessive ugly pilling , it now looks 20 years old , we are being told by amart this is normal , but it looks terrible and has been impossible to remove,i have never seen this so bad on a fabric couch after literally a few weeks. Has anyone else had this problem with salloon recliners

Get an answer from our members and Amart Furniture representatives

Compare all 59 Amart Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 59 Amart Furniture