• Warranty Claim MadeYes (65) · No (105)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (68%) · Not as advertised (32%)

Sydney

SydneySydney, NSW

Missing pieces galore and no customer service

Beni

BeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and customer service

I brought the Silverwood package from the oxley store and the tall boy has a fault bottom draw (this is the second one I have had since the first has been replaced) and the dinner room table leg the metal is coming apart, checked online as it says it comes with a 10 year Guarantee to ring up and them tell me it was only a 1 year structural warranty so other words just lying on the website and not worth the money from a cheap basic store

Careless attitude

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bathurst Chair

The chair didn't fit me, caused some back issues. They accepted the return which I am thankful and happy about. I would also like to say that I a regular Amart customer and most of the items I purchased, are extremely great and value for money. Thank you Amart

Store LocationBraybrook
montclaire

montclaireGippsland, VIC

How can you not fix what you sell people

Bed& base delivered by 2 rude couriers both were dragged along ground after they left found bed &bases were ripped rang amart they offered 200 dollar to keep damaged merchandise which we refused w ent in to store to sort out change over what they sent us was absolutely unsleepable hard rubbish this was our second &last shop at this company absolute waste of money we can’t afford this how can you not fix these problems do you not care obviously not

Maria

MariaHunter Region, NSW

Rutherford store excellent customer service

Amart furniture website navigation is quite good. My experience with placing an order was smooth and quick. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order due to the very negative product and customer service reviews on this product review page.
I dealt with Emma at Rutherford store and she exceeded my expectations. Emma was very professional, friendly and diplomatic in explaining the process of cancellation. After all she had to protect the business she represents but at the same time she did everything to provide very satisfying customer service.
Maria Mowczan

Warranty Claim MadeNo

BE AWARE delivery is the worse in A-mart. Unprofessional manager.

BE AWARE delivery is the worse in A-mart. Delivery guy called me the day before the delivery day and I told him not to as I will be busy during the morning but he decided to come. They charged me more than 80$ for the delivery and never refunded me the delivery. I talked to the manager and her response was that she will check the so called "log", where they have a recorded all the phone calls of the customers, and after that she will tell me what is going to happen to my delivery fee refund. She did not bother sending an email about the problem after a month passed already. Unprofessional manager.

Furqan

FurqanSydney

Unable to rate below one star !

Went to the Prospect store, bought a coffee table, was not available in the store at the time. Became available next morning, borrowed a friend's car and picked it up. While unpacking found one panel to be defective (can you believe it, new item and defective - wonder what their quality assurance process are like). Anyways, called them and asked it to be replaced. Now, they can't help deliver the new item, I will have to arrange the return of the old one and pick the new one up. Guess what, I will again have to request my friend to accompany me or pay Amart for the delivery. They are rip offs ! You are better off going not going to them.

Store LocationProspect
Andy.Z

Andy.ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never and ever amart again

Brought over $5K of furnitures from amart sofa and etc.) last year. The sofa's armrest broken last month. I asked for 10 years warranty care and came back as because it's my fault (sit on armrest once), it's not gonna cover under 10 years' warranty. Thats a smart excuse Amart!
I never see any kind leather sofa's armrest gonna break that easy just cuz someone sit on it once!

GiannaT

GiannaTHunter Region, NSW

Disgraceful customer service and cheap throw away products.

Store LocationGlendale NSW
Patrick W.

Patrick W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good furniture but bad assemble instructions

I purchased the Majesty coffee table and TV unit. Both pieces are nice and I got them really cheap which was good. They come flat packed which is no problem but i found the instructions to be confusing and poorly drawn meaning I had to back track a couple of times during the assembly of both items. I also found I had excess hardware and some guide holes were not drilled properly. The final product is great but it was a struggle to get there.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amart does not provide customer service

Store LocationNunawading, Melbourne VIC

Genuine warranty claim rejected

Hi Guys please don't buy anything from them. I bought Theodore corner leather lounge in Dec 2016 assured with 10 years leather Warranty as they would Promise everyone. Feb 2020 I made a Genuine claim as one my leather seats was wearing out , assessor came,checked it keeping in mind as told by the company not to pass the claim, got a call and my claim was rejected stating that its a NON MANUFACTURING FAULT, we only accept MANUFACTURING FAULT.Argued what's the point of Warranty then.i bought 10000$ of furniture at the same time.Thats what they have paid back to me. They wouldn't give you in written just called about the claim rejection . i attached pictures as well wasted my 3000$ in 3 years

Store LocationSPRINGWOOD ,QLD
Mel

MelNew South Wales

Left behind all the rubbish and a were rude to my child.

Store LocationGlendale
Christinaxx8

Christinaxx8

I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life!

Store LocationJoondalup

Mason N.

Mason N.Victoria

False advertisement.

It's simple. Don't advertise the product as in stock if you haven't physically got stock and the customer still have to wait weeks before it's available. Applies online and in-store.

Unprofessional

bad service. Ordered online and had to call so many times to confirm my order. Then they said will arrive in a couple of months and totally forgot about it, didn't get back. I again had to call them to remind and after a lot of searching they said sorry can't process with your order, we don't have the stock. Pathetic unprofessional store. Never gonna buy from them again.

Worse furniture ever purchased

Purchase lounge suite and within the first six months had trouble with a chair. Have had 2 repairs on a chair, replaced once. Had a repair done on couch. Chair not reclining now and couch seems like its hard to adjust. Will never purchase from A Mart again and will give honest opinion if asked by family or friends. It’s not like it was cheap furniture

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
John

John

Great product and price

Very friendly staff led by Daniel, purchased dining room package, bedroom package and outdoor setting package, pricing was excellent, delivery on time as advised, product great, easy to assemble with good instructions, highly recommended

Store LocationWest Gosford