Amart Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (112) · No (175)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (154) · Not as advertised (60)

Disgusting and terrible service from the warranty department!!!!!

Laura

LauraMelbourne

terrible, disgusting service and everything else!

I would rate 0 if I could. Worst piece of furniture!!! And even worse service !!!!!!DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!! I will leave this review on every possible amart review page out there !!! They do not help you with warranty or anything!

Store LocationDandenong
Jannie

JannieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service I've ever had from any store

Picked up coffee table when we unwrapped it it had a scratch. Amart delivered a new one free of charge

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Asif

Asif

cheat you on the name of the insurance

when they sell you They are very nice and responsive after sale they have so many exuses to decline your request so be carefull when they trying to sell you any acessories like smart care leather doctor it is all bulldust

Store Locationcannington wa

Excellent customer service Jacki!

I was let down by an online company, delivery was meant to take less than a week, took a month then they said item out of stock. I needed an outdoor setting urgently for a styling job. I went into Amart, found an item in stock but initially we thought it wouldn’t deliver in time so I left. Jacki chased me to the car, advised she could arrange delivery straight to my door in 4 days for free, and the item arrived in time as advised! I’m so relieved, THANK YOU Jacki for all your help, you are amazing!!

Ash120

Ash120Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kori Bed Suite

Terrible quality of Kori furniture. please save yourself money. The tallboy is lightweight, bed makes sounds and side table drawers are uneven

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Ridiculous shipping for "Online Exclusive products"

Was about to purchase 4 sets of chairs as they were sets of 2 and I needed 8. Was pleased with the sale price of $649 until they added the shipping on top of that price. $201 for shipping!!? Are you kidding me?! What an absolute rort of a business. Lost my business straight away and will never shop there again. What a money making SCAM!!!!

Asha K.

Asha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and service

Extremely disappointed with the quality of product and service from Amart. After having our initial lounge suit serviced twice due to defects, we were allowed to purchase a new product. After 2 years of having new product, it also has defects. Although, 2nd purchase has a 10 year warranty, this is apparently not eligible to us as it includes warranty of 1st item (which had a 5 year warranty). Never buying Amart furniture again!

Store LocationLawnton
Zekine C.

Zekine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This place is a joke.. stay away you might as well throw your money on the bin...

the products so low in quality that just after a few uses the couch gave me the worst back pain.. the table and chairs polish came off and the paint chipped. They are soo unhelpful.. wont give me my money back. Nothing in good quality here.. worst service team and management... i would not be coming back even if they were giving it for free.. i would give 0 stars of it was an option.. 1 star is even too much for this place..

Store Locationcampbellfield

JSW2718

JSW2718Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont waste your money. They rust within months.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Worst customer service

They have a man works in crossroads make sure not to go to him unless u r planning to spend fortune. Otherwise you will judged by him and make you feel bad for yourself. While serving us he went to other customer coz they were spending more money. Shame on the company hiring people like that.

Store LocationCross roads NSW

Outstanding customer service

We purchased a bed today and were greeted quickly by James. We would like to thank James for a quick and easy shopping experience and will gladly shop here again

Store LocationCairns
Some guy from Melbourne

Some guy from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amart - Eleanor Modular Couch. Rubbish don’t buy it!

Store LocationCampbellfield Amart
Steve N.

Steve N.Perth, WA

No Warranty

I bought a Rimini 7 piece bar set 2 years ago. When I bought the set I was told it had a 3 year warranty. A couple of months ago I noticed that the plastic sides had all broken apart on closer inspection I noticed that the top was doing the same. This set has always been under the patio and is covered with a vinyl cover when not being used. When I contacted the amart warranty dept with a description and photos. I was told that it not covered under warranty as it is wear and tear. I would hate to think how long this product would have lasted if it was not under cover. I have since seen reviews with people having the same problem with the same product and they too have been told that it is wear and tear

Service is terrifying

Store LocationSpringvale, VIC

Paul mulcahy

Paul mulcahySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t use the online tool - nil stock

I ordered a Hillside Loft bunkbed on Sunday 15 Nov and arranged for home delivery. They stated they would be in touch to arrange. Heard nothing from them so chased them up for an update to be told item is out of stock and may be in stock in mid December (not guaranteed). Nowhere on their site does it say it is out of stock or state this fact when you confirm your order. Total waste of time. Recommend you stay way clear of Amart online!

bobby

bobbyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

worst experience ever in my history of online shopping

I bought two wardrobe items ordering side went to plan all good delivery was a complete nightmare no communication i had to do all the phone call and chasing up lies from all the customer service team goods were damaged no replacement stock the list goes on and so after all that nothing to show for it never again

Good grief

Good griefYackandandah

Very well made

We purchased this set and even though it was flat pack was impressed with the fact renewable timbers and recycled plastics used. The quality of the product was good and putting it together did not find me wanting to throw it in the bin as I have done with some other purchases from places like Bunnings. The unit itself is made in Indonesia and the build quality excellent.

Blue

BluePerth

Terrible Couch

We purchased the 5 piece Colton from Amart O'conner in August 2019.

Being modular, we liked the flexibility the couch provided, and despite sitting/lying on the demo couch numerous times on numerous occasions prior to making our decision, we couldn't fault the comfort.

Once delivered, the couch quickly started to sag, and the timber supports between each module became very prominent. It was noticable within 1-2 weeks, to the point that we couldn't lie on the couch without timber jabbing into us.

We sold for 25% of purchase price after 1 year, and we reckon we were lucky to get that.

Michael B

Michael BSydney, NSW

Poor products and extremely poor customer service when a warranty claim is made

Store LocationAmart Bankstown