Amart Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (152) · No (214)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (186) · Not as advertised (91)

Del

DelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overdue goods

Been waiting 5 months for my order supposed to be due to Covid. So over the wait, just want to cancel my order, but I have to pay huge fee. I bought a mattress last year and not happy with the quality. Will never shop at Amart again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
silverlight

silverlight

Bad communication, goods not available

I ordered a desk and chair online. After two months waiting, I received email to collect the goods. I called and email confirm the pick up date. I Received confirmation email. When I turned up to pick up, the chair is not available and I had a refund. What a waste of time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Daveinnewy

DaveinnewyAU

Poor online delivery experience, arrived late, boxes damaged, parts missing and poor customer support

Find out how Amart Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Extremely poor customer service.poor quality furniture

Broken rails...chipped bed. Texted them they won't help or exchange. Manager didn't wanna do anything. Twice my daughters bed broke

Gabby

GabbyPerth, WA

Problematic Couches

Jenu J.

Jenu J.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed service

Bought a rumpus 3 years ago with 10 year guarantee, which sinks while sitting, someone came to inspect same, haven’t heard anything after a week, upon contacting Amart, I was told that they cannot do anything as there is no manufacturing defect according to the inspection. I wonder what is the meaning of this 10 Guarantee??? , also they did not even bother to contact me after inspection!!!. Not recommending Amart anymore

Maurice

MauriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Grossly overpriced cheap and nasty furniture!

Went into this store to look around at furniture and was amazed at the cheap, nasty, rubbish quality of the furniture, yet they have the most absurd, grossly overpriced prices for such nasty rubbish. No wonder the store was empty when I went in on a weekend. Can get the same priced lounge suite at Nick Scali and getting quality, not nasty!

Dupree905

Dupree905Loganholme

Buy elsewhere

Broken table, over a month for a refund!

We purchased a folding camping table online, which arrived damaged. The customer service I received was awful - it took so long for them to respond (over 48 hrs each time). When they finally offered a refund, I didn't receive it for over two weeks and only got the refund once I followed up with them again. Terrible service, would avoid them in the future.

Bad condition Kota tallboy dresser

I have exchanged the Kota tallboy dresser 3 times and the quality keeps getting worser by each exchange. At end i will apply for refund

Chris Christie

Chris Christie

No to poor customer service.

I received damaged items with no to poor customer service. Delivery was not delivered on stated day. Far too much back and forth to resolve issue. I will never purchase from them again based on Customer Service alone.

jane

janeBrisbane

Lovely sofas.

I bought 2 white Marissa sofas at the Amart sale. Heidi, the salesperson was so helpful in getting the right sofas for my situation. I have a small lounge room and did not want a 2 and a 3 seater sofa. Heidi gave me a discount on 2 x 2 Marissa sofas. The other salesperson threw in a free white pouffe in the deal. The sofas are so comfortable. I have terracotta floors and navy curtains, so the white really pops.

Damaged goods. 5 contacts. No response

We received our goods and they are all damaged. We have now left 4 detailed messages over 3 days and spoken to customer service as well, who said they would follow up. To date we have no response. From time to time goods arrive damaged - we get that - but to have no solution, let alone a response, is pretty bad.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Rose

RoseVictoria

Warranty not honoured, cheap and nasty products

Over 6 years have spent over 16K in furniture with this business. Each and every item has had faults, fallen apart and had to be repaired. Replacement is not an option, they repair and do that poorly. Would Never ever purchase from this business again. Buy Australian consumers, you pay at times just as much but the product is true and lasts. We are nearing moving to our new home and the prospect of buying at Amart will never again be a viable option. Extremely disappointing that we are being blamed for defects in poorly manufactured items.

Jo jo

Jo jo

Half of bed delivered and no date for the other half

Ordered a single bed. Package 1 of 2 delivered on 7.4.21. After not receiving the rest of the bed rang 1800937566 on 9.4.21 told an email would be sent about delivery. Still nothing. Rang again on 13.4.21 said it had been sent but couldn't tell me where it was. They said would send email with tracking n.o -never happened. Rang again on 15.4.21 said the box hadn't been found. Again not just "we will send another one". Seriously, why it hasn't arrived is not my fault as the customer. Amart is a big company- send another one.

Buhle

Buhle Sydney, NSW

Buyers beware! They’re a scam

Disgusted

Disgusted

Lies, lies and bad customer service

Ordered a bed for my daughter on 29 March. Paid for delivery. Website state 5-7 working days delivery. Today is 13 Apr and I am still waiting for the bed.

Tracking states it was delivered from Melbourne to Traralgon on 01 April (approx 2 hour drive). It took the courier until 08 April to register receiving it. It is a 1 hour drive from Traralgon to me, yet i still dont have the bed.

Customer care are the worst. Lying to me, making up stories that I can prove are wrong based on the tracking advice and what is written on their website.

If I could give 0 stars, I would.

Kathy

KathySydney

Worst online ordering experience and customer service

Bruce B.

Bruce B.South East Queensland, QLD

warranty is a joke .lets start a class action case

purchased a new lounge payed for extra warranty and fabric protection .foam in seats has collapsed .its not structural so not covered .seems the waranty doesnt cover anything .

Maurizio P.

Maurizio P.South East Queensland, QLD

They don’t honour warranty.

Bought a couch just over a year ago and a cushion has become so soft my butt hits the timber frame but they say it’s not a manufacturer defect. Be aware when buying there. They give you 10 year warranty but do not honour it if you have problems. Lost a good client as far as I’m concerned.

Paul B.

Paul B.asked

Amart Furniture

I need to freshen up some of my silverwood furniture and trying to find some timber stain that matches the original look

Caroline H.asked

QLD, Capalaba

I bought a boatwood buffet to match my boatwood table and they look different. The buffet is lacquered and the table is not?? Should the table be lacquered?

R K.
R K.

You have bought both from the amart at same time should be same. Different time or different places you can expect the different look.

Caroline H.

They were not purchased together and while a minor colour change would be expected, I don’t expect one to be varnished and one raw.

susan w.

susan w.asked

Amart Furniture

can i change my lounge if i dont like the colour

Get an answer from our members and Amart Furniture representatives

Compare all 59 Amart Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 59 Amart Furniture