4.8 (1,931)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (61) · No (2,600)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (159) · No (2,502)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)
    4.9 (1,996)

Great customer service

We went to plush Alexandria and we were assisted by Chris. He was great, professional and easy to take to. He listened to everything we wanted in a couch and gave us great product detail.

Store LocationAlexandria
Sean D.

Sean D.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service!

Natalia was very patient with us, helping us price all the different options we were interested in.
We are quite picky with our selection, but in the end she was able to help us find what we were looking for. She's very friendly and very knowledgable about their products.
Thanks Natalia!
Sean D.

Sean T.

Sean T.Perth, WA

Natalie of the Osborne Park store was extremely helpful and friendly. She skillfully worked out what we actually wanted in a lounge suite when weren't even sure ourselves. She helped us navigate through a sea of options to a decision we were very happy with. We always make sure we buy from stores where the sales staff are gentle, relaxed, helpful but not pushy. There are many store options when buying furniture but Natalie made the choice easy. We are both very satisfied with our purchase and the service we received.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA

Lorraine G.

Lorraine G.Perth, WA

Faultless service

Very satisfied. We were able to find exactly what we wanted with the help and advice from Rodney. We were also show several options to help us decide what would suit us.first class customer service

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional.

I have been dealing with Dawn regarding my order. She has been very helpful and highly responsive. I would recommend her assistance. We ended up changing our choice one she sent out the samples.

Kristy H.

Kristy H.Perth, WA

Outstanding customer service and product knowledge

Myself Kristy Hawke and David Louw visited the Osborne Park Store, this was our first visit to a plush store and we were pleasantly surprised. Being that there are a range of options available to customise our product we were a little unsure where to begin. Thankfully we found the staff extremely helpful in guiding us through the process and we were able to reach a design we are very happy with. We'd like to thank Rodney Grayson whom assisted us. The level of customer service and product knowledge was outstanding and this is truly rare to come by. We would consider him to be a true asset to the Plush company.

Stephanie Keenan

Stephanie KeenanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Great service received form Melissa at the knox store. The store was easy to navigate and extremely clean given the current circumstances. Will definitely return when I need another couch.

Store LocationKnox

Great service and good advice

Tash at Fyshwick Showroom provided excellent service, helping me choose the right colour and material for my chair, even with 2m social-distancing (don't forget this folks - coronavirus is very serious).

Store LocationFyshwick
Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality and customer service.

I've heard how amazing plush furniture is but you dont really know till you experience it yourself. I went to the Taylor's Lakes store next to watergardens shopping centre. I was greeted straight away by the lovely Jaqui Williams. She was full of knowledge and wasnt forceful ensuring I had all the information I wanted and more. I had an idea on what I wanted but after visiting the store that changed. The quality as absolutely amazing compared to the dodgy couches I have purchased previously, I highly recommend investing in this as you know it will last but if not they have an amazing insurance just in case. Great experience all around, thank you Jaqui!

Store LocationTaylor's Lakes

Henny - Frank

Henny - FrankPerth, WA

The Best Service & Products I found!. (^_^)

My husband & I were looking at furniture for a few weeks... So many stores there, but we came back again, because the "Beautiful Comfortable Recliner Sofas" for Living & Theatre Room are always in my mind!... We must buy these now!... The Manager is Rodney at Osborne Park made us more than 100% Sure & Satisfied & Happy!... :-)
Thank You Very Much For Your Excellent Help!... :-)
Kindest Regards,
Henny & Frank.
Victoria Park.
24 March 2020

Store LocationPlush Sofas at Osborne Park

Perfect sofa

We have just ordered a lounge from Susheel at Plush sofas Belrose. Susheel was very friendly professional, and patient helping us with a tricky design. Very happy with the standard of service we received.

Store LocationBelrose

Wonderful customer service

My partner and I randomly decided to pop into Plush (Osborne Park) after walking past towards another store and we were immediately impressed with the quality of product and especially the customer service by Erin. Erin helped us identify exact what we were after in a couch and eventually we found the perfect setting/fabric etc. I cannot wait to receive our couch and would like to thank Erin for all her help and patience, as we jumped from couch to couch until we found something that was 'just right'!

Store LocationPlush, Osborne Park
Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

What an amazing team at Logan !! I had the best experience In choosing a new Sofa today and found the perfect Sofa:) . Both Jerlene and Florent listened to all that I said was important to me an worked together with me to come up with some great options . Length of area, style of sofa like (wide cushion) . I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a new sofa to pop into PLUSH Logan . I can’t thank them enough . THANKYOU Team Logan x

Store LocationLogan
Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Huan was amazing. She dealt with my online order in a fast and efficient manner for a Sunday afternoon/evening. She was personable, knowledgeable and very courteous. She doubled checked all the details and made sure i was happy with my order before proceeding.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Nigel was patient, friendly and very professional. I didn’t feel pressured or rushed, and he seemed genuinely happy to help me choose the perfect lounge. I can’t wait for it to arrive!

Store LocationNewcastle

Excellent service

The team took time to understand our needs, offered us a few options and were very patient with our change of mind! Every couch was perfect which made it hard to make a choice. Thank you Judith and the team at Aspley. Highly recommend!

B Freeman

B FreemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer service for online purchase.

The customer service received from Huan Wang was exemplary. I was surprised after finalising my online purchase to receive a phone call from Huan advising me of a much better deal I could take advantage of. I received an extra item and paid $200 less than my initial purchase. Huan processed the changes and forwarded all relevant paperwork immediately. Huan above all was very friendly, informative and pleasant to speak with. Can not rate her service higher. It was my first purchase from Plush and I will feel very confident in the future making further purchases ither online or instore.

Love Plush!

Beautiful showroom with a vast range of lounges and occasional chairs. Amazing staff member Cam helped us choose our new lounge and fabric. She couldn't have been more helpful and ours was a tricky case as we live on Norfolk Island. She rang us and emailed us promptly over each query and was so cheerful. Nothing was too hard for her.

Store LocationBundall
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you Plush Shepparton!

I looked in so many furniture stores before I found the couch I wanted in Plush Shepparton. They had such a wide range of products. The customer service provided by Danielle was amazing; no pressure just help. She was available to answer all my questions and help make the modifications to my couch exactly as I wanted.....didn't even think I could! Thanks Danielle and Plush.

Store LocationSheppaton
Damian P.

Damian P.Amaroo 2914, ACT

Wonderful Service

Served by Josie at the Fyshwick Showroom. She was extremely friendly, polite and knowledgeable. There was no hard sell, just great advice and professional service. After being shown what we had in mind Josie worked with us to get the lounge to suit our requirements. Highly recommend this store.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

Janie N.asked

I purchased a light grey plush sofa I have it professionally cleaned which was a disaster and had to get the guy to come back three times it just kept dry and brown. I know it says to Not remove the cushion covers to wash but has anyone done this and done it with success? If so how did you do it?

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Janie N. Our sofas/covers are not designed to be machine washed, the zips are there for manufacturing only not for removal. Please contact our care team on 1300075874 as they will be able to advise on a correct remedy.
Warm Regards
Plush Think Sofas

Janie N.

I rang Plush on Monday and asked if it was possible to machine wash and they said yes and I asked if I did would it void my warranty and they said it would not. So I did was them on a gentle cycle with mild soap and soaked them and they have come up great.

Beth

Bethasked

I am still waiting for a replacement (cushion) for seat which was reported faulty in July 2019. Does it really take more than 6 months for an order from China. Never gets a satisfactory response when I call. I have the same issue as some of the customers with the sagging cushion.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Hi Beth We are sorry to read you have been waiting so long for a cushion and no it should not have taken this long. We would like to investigate this further however in order for us to do that we need to be able to identify you. Please can you send your contact details to contactus@plush.com.au and we will ensure this is looked into and you are contacted
Warm Regards
Plush-Think Sofas

Benjamin B
Benjamin B

You will have problems with sagging cushions.12 months and I could feel the outer frame when seated. Plush regard this as normal therefore not covered by their useless 10 year peace of mind warranty.

Charis and Vivian

Charis and Vivianasked

Has anyone purchased a sofa in the astral ash fabric? How has it held up durability wise? Any piling?

Chickie
Chickie

Hi Charis & Vivian
Contact your nearest Plush showroom & staff will be more than happy to explain the durability of the Astral fabrics with you.

Nina
Nina

I purchased the cara ash fabric and it started piling in 8 weeks and the lounge is sagging. But according to Plush it is wear and tear.

Get an answer from our members and Plush Furniture representatives