10,409 reviews
    4.8 (2,572)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (80) · No (3,434)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (196) · No (3,319)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)
    4.9 (2,638)

Joe

Joe

Shopping made easy

I made my purchase over the phone, it was the last day of the financial year and I got a great deal!
I popped in to the store and the staff had everything there ready to go, and quickly went over leather care etc. Sofa is still to arrive as it takes 10-14 weeks as it's made to order, that's really the only down side to the whole experience but if you want quality, you should really be willing to wait, right? I look forward to sitting in comfort in the next few weeks, highly recommend PLUSH for customer service and quality.

Store LocationMidland, WA
Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful products and excellent service

We have been looking for a very specific couch for some time and the options were all a bit overwhelming. As soon as I walked into the Plush Frankston showroom the experience was positive. Taryn greeted me and I explained the look and feel I was trying to create. Straight away she narrowed down my options and I found a couch that I absolutely love. Taryn is very knowledgeable, processed the sale and delivery really quickly and all done with a very down to earth non-salesy manner. Great experience and an absolute quality/beautiful product. Thanks Taryn, we'll be coming back when we need to get our next lounge, I won't bother with the other stores again.

Store LocationFrankston VIC

Great couch

Thank you Jacki (Springvale store) for your attention to detail, skill in colour co ordination and the time you gave us to ensure our total satisfaction with our new purchase.

Store LocationSpringvale Victoria

Outstanding customer service

The Plush showroom in Osborne Park has a welcoming atmosphere and impressive range. Rodney's customer service was professional, friendly and extremely helpful, making our Plush experience a very positive one.

Mark N.

Mark N.Perth, WA

Customer Service Officer Erin was Outstanding.......

The store was well laid out the product quality exceptional but the service provided by Erin was the big winner for us. Professional, experience, funny and helpful. Thanks Erin well done

Store LocationOsborne Park
Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Very helpful!

Susheel at Belrose Plush store was very willing to assist, provide us with information and offer suggestions. He was very helpful throughout our whole decision making process and keen to give us Plush's best offer. We would definitely shop at Plush again should the need arise!

Store LocationBelrose
Sam

SamCanberra 2600, ACT

The service by Chris was amazing he was friendly helpful.

The service by Chris was amazing he was friendly helpful and made the whole process of purchasing our family lounge an easy pleasant process. We can’t wait for it to arrive. We chose the Jansen lounge and with the help of Chris created our large modular lounge which included three recliners a chaise and a console. Our children are most excited about the USB ports. The show room with well stocked and we found Chris’ service spot on. I would totally recommend him to anyone wanting good service.

Store LocationFyshwick
MM A

MM ASydney, NSW

Made choosing a sofa so easy

Hadn’t shopped at Plush before and found Josh at Alexandria to be most helpful about deciding on style and fabric. He listened, gave useful advice, and nothing was too much trouble. A pleasant and efficient service that made a great impression and we’re looking forward to soon receiving great sofas as well!

Store LocationAlexandria, NSW
Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

A personable service is a memorable service...

Having been fairly underwhelmed and disillusioned with the lack of customer service in the first 5 stores we went to in the centre, we were extremely impressed with Molly from Plush. Absolutely wonderful lady!
We were given all the right information in a friendly and considered manner and when we went back to purchase the couch the next day and she wasn't there, we couldn't get much help/service from the other guys there so we left and decided to call back the next day and speak to her again so our purchase was positive the whole way through. Molly is great - highly reccomended.

Excellent service

Lyn Thomason was so friendly, helpful and efficient when I was looking at buying a sofabed.
She pointed out all features and patiently helped with my decision to purchase. Great product and great service given by Lyn.

Store LocationJoondalup WA

Friendly and helpful

The store was well laid out. There was adequate choice and the product we purchased was far better than I'd seen elsewhere. Rodney was friendly and pleasant to deal with. I would visit Plush Sofas again.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
JodieP

JodiePMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found my perfect lounge!

Marion is a lovely laid out store with room to view all lounges without each one being crammed in by so many suites.
Leah was amazing, so helpful, attentive and quickly putting together the quotes I requested. Her knowledge of The products and fabrics was extensive and I felt comfortable and relaxed with the options she suggested. Never being pushy but there to offer solutions and advice on the best lounge for me and my home.

Store LocationMarion SA
Nissan Mum

Nissan MumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plush Service!!!

Great service thank you Rodney from Osborne Park, love the range and quality, I received a very beautiful fabric sample book and was able to choose my fabric, service was just absolutely fantastic, I received 50% off and extra 5% off, so good. I'm excited to get my suite, thanks so much Plush, keep up the outstanding service Rodney :)

Great Service

I can highly recommend seeing Rodney at the Plush showroom in Osborne Park. He was very helpful and explained the different types of leather available and gave us samples to take home to help us decide. They also have brochures on their products which was helpful for us for measurements. We ordered our lounge. If anyone is in the market for a lounge suite, visiting Rodney at Plush in Osborne Park is highly recommended.

Shane
Shane

Thank you. The info given by Rodney to us at Osborne Park was great. Looking forward to our new lounge.

Nissan Mum

Nissan MumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plush Service!!!

Excellent service and product

We recently received our couches from Plush store at Newcastle. The whole buying experience was wonderful. The lovely Elyse provided us with all the information we needed and never put any pressure on us but helped us to make our decision (over a few visits). When we were ready to buy she helped us through each step. Due to COVID our delivery was delayed but Plush stayed in contact with us regularly and let us know what was happening. When our couches were ready for delivery Nigel called us and was very helpful. Best bit is we totally love our couches and will gladly recommend Plush Newcastle to everyone. Thank you so much.

Store LocationNewcastle, NSW
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

DO NOT BUY! Worst quality and even worse customer service! Plush do not abide by their warranty guarantee!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great customer service

We recently purchased a new modular couch from Plush Alexandria. We'd done our research prior to entering the store but still had a few questions. Josh was very helpful to answer these questions plus offering useful advice regarding the type of material to get for our couch. I would definitely recommend Plush Alexandria for your furniture needs.

Store LocationAlexandria NSW
Margaret Templeton

Margaret TempletonMurray Region, NSW

Service- Danielle

Danielle was great - she knew the product, the fabric, the likelihood of wear & year - I was actually amazed at her knowledge. I looked at a similar sofa some months ago z& finally made a decision & Danielle remembered me which is nice . My daughter was with me this time & helped me with my choice & she was so impressed she & her husband went back to the same store & bought a new sofa from Danielle too& they live in Melbourne. Nothing was too much trouble for Danielle & she is an asset to your business.

Store LocationShepparton Vic
Lauren H.

Lauren H.Perth, WA

So happy with the process and helpfulness of Kristina in the choosing and selecting our new couches. The layout of the store was much less overwhelming than others we’d been to and made it easier. Also very helpful when we had to change the size of one of our couches.

Store LocationMidland Wa

Mel C.

Mel C.asked

Plush Furniture

Just some questions on the Plush process for technician reports;
• Why are the technicians photos different to customer photos of the damage?
• Why do technicians not complete a full assessment of the lounge?
• Why did the technician say one thing in our home and then send a completely different thing in their written reports?
• Why has Plush edited the original report from the technician to now include photos?
• In my case why did the technician not review the inner composition of the couch and take off the covers to complete his inspection?
• Why does the technicians photos only show one cushion of the lounge? There are four cushions on the lounge, each with two covers. Why did the technician only inspect one cushion on the lounge and review inside one case? Additionally there are two sides to the cushion why did the technician only inspect one side of the cushion? On the basis of probability (4 cushions, each with two sides each, each with two covers) Why did the technician only inspect 6.25% (1/(4*2*2) = 6.25%) of the inner workings of the lounge?
• How can a 6.25% inspection of the lounge constitute a through review of the lounge? Vs customer inspection which the warranty claim and photos are based on 100% review of the lounge.
• Plush customer care also advised me that they "refine and edit" technician reports. Why does Plush need to do this?

Mel C.

Mel C.asked

Plush Furniture

Why is it Plush’s preference for customers to lodge claims directly with the department of fair trading or seek legal advice with warranty claims rather then work with the customer to resolve issues? I was told multiple times today by your customer care agent Jane that it would be better for me to lodge a complaint with an external agency rather then allowing me to speak directly to quality assurance department. Then Jane hung up on me whilst I was mid sentence. Does Plush not value customer service?

JOey

JOeyasked

Plush Furniture

Do you guys deliver to tasmania

Hi Joey,
We can arrange delivery to Tasmania - please contact one of our Sofa Specialists in our Richmond or South Wharf showrooms, they will be able to assist you further with this.
Warm regards,