4.8 (3,623)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (111) · No (4,816)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (257) · No (4,676)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2,795) · Not as advertised (638)
    4.9 (3,552)

Very excited to receive my new Plush Sofas!

I shopped at Plush in Springvale, and was assisted by Valerie who was so helpful and lovely. I have just moved into my first home and have been looking for the perfect lounge room suite, when walking into Plush I fell in love instantly with the Zara lounge suite that was on display. Valerie assisted with arranging a quote for me in which I decided to proceed. I am now awaiting my couches to be delivered in January 2021 in which I am very excited for! I would recommend Plush to friends and family in particular the Springvale store.

Store LocationSpringvale, VIC
Gabby

GabbyMelbourne

Super easy!

I had Joel and Diego deliver and set up my new couch. They were so friendly and professional!! They made the whole process very easy. Thanks guys!!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

We are very happy with our lounge. Thanks for delivering it- at the specified time and putting protect feet on it and for taking away the wrapping

Find out how Plush Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Plush delivery was great!

Excellent delivery from Joel and Diego. They advised when they were coming, set up sofa and removed wrappings. Perfect service!

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above Expectations

Joel and Diego were exceptional in the delivery of our sofas. They had to negotiate difficult stairs, and a tight door entrance. Each was done very professional. They were friendly, quick and sofas are great. Thanks for the excellent service.

Returning Plush Buyer

Returning Plush BuyerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Continued long term Plush customer

I am a returning customer of Plush, I purchased 3 lounge suits and ottomans 20 years ago and happily return now to renew and update my lounges.
Dawn helped me with my online/over the phone purchase and was very helpful making the process extremely easy, as I am unable to visit a store in person.
I would like to thank "Dawn" for her friendly service.

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent client service

Hannah & Andrew provided great customer service, thank you both so much you were wonderful to deal with! I highly recommend using Plush Customer Care for after sales issues or questions.

As for the product, though it may be popular, I'm not 100% convinced this is a product to support people with back pain even though it has a recliner, lumbar support, neck support and firm pillows for the first few months. However it's the closest we found on the market. Fingers crossed it'll last 10 years!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Exactly what we wanted.

Meryl at Aspley Showroom was very patient and helpful as I decided between fabric colours. She thoroughly discussed the purchase procedures and future care of the product. Meryl also honoured the original discounted price that was quoted.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationAspley QLD

Kon

KonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Kate was fantastic, really helpful, made the choice easy and got me a good deal. Delivery and product are excellent, no complaints.

Store LocationSouth Wharf

A lovely experience

A nice and comfortable showroom to be in that wasn't too pushy but great service as needed.
Tash gave us great service and knowledge of products to help us purchase our new sofa that we are very much looking forward to receiving.
Thank you for such a positive experience.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

In love with Allegra chair. Seamless delivery by ENZO

In love with Allegra chair. Beautiful fabric flowerbomb. Amazing customer service.Seamless delivery service by ENZO. No issues, carefully handled and placed the chaise at out preferred spot.Enzo made sure no damage was done to our house while delivery. Took extreme care.Ontime delivery. Ontime precall. Impeccable service

Adam T.

Adam T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price

We dealt with Sopee from Springvale store on a complicated order for two sets of couches over a period of a month. We made multiple changes and were always dealt with professionally. Our original 50% off sale price expired but we were still able to get the discount. We couldn't be happier with the whole process and saved over $9,000 from ticketed price in the end. I highly recommend Plush for anybody looking for sofas
Adam

Store LocationSpringvale
Antony

Antony Sydney, NSW

The Perfect Mix of Professional Service & Real Understanding

New to WA we were setting up our new home and buying a sofa seemed easy, however we were wrong.
We started with Erin at the Osborne Park store and after three visits we were really pleased to order our sofa with Erin. We went to many stores, tried many sofa's but came back to where we started.
If you want the perfect mix of professional service, great follow-up, and real understanding of your needs go and see Erin!

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
D Black

D BlackVictoria

Good delivery service

Good communication and delivery. Lots of options to choose from. I would recommend plush to any one looking for a new sofa.

Marcelle

MarcelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product and service

Very happy with my new purchase, still love and use my old couch from 10years ago it is still in good condition and very comfortable, cant go past Plush sofas. Valerie was fantastic her help and advise is much appreciated! would be happy to shop there again.

Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker Centre, Vic

Belle

Belle

A total let down

Amazing customer service

Dawn was amazing and so helpful throughout the whole process. I felt confident in my decision purchasing online thanks to her expetise and product knowledge. Thank you Dawn.

1 happy customer .

1 happy customer .Goulburn Valley, VIC

The perfect sofa !

Thank you Danielle for the great customer service . So friendly & helpful , nothing was too much bother .
Certainly made sofa shopping a lot easier.

Store LocationShepparton

Great friendly service.

Your store is amazing. I like how things are interchangeable and I could choose the couch, fabric and legs.
Erin was wonderful to work with, very helpful, patient, and any questions I had were answered promptly.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Onur T.

Onur T.Perth, WA

We were in the Osborne Park showroom for a new sofa. Rodney was quite professional, kind & helpful. He suggested good choices & was patient to understand our requirements. He made the process of buying furniture with my wife quite smooth & personalise. It was almost closing time on a very busy day, but he did not rush us into making any decisions at all. Excellent service and very pleasant to deal, which is so rare these days!!!

D J P

D J Pasked

Plush Furniture

Has anyone had a recent success in Melbourne going thru consumer affairs and VCAT. I have a leather couch peeling and colour rubbing off. I'm desperate for answers and help.

Ms Fong

Ms Fongasked

Furniture Repair Service

Hi,

We just purchased a reclining sofa 3 months ago. The recliner is stuck and the footrest will not retract back to normal.

For obvious reason being a new sofa and costly as well, we Need the electric mechanic fixed.

How do it work with the 10 year warranty?

Cheers,
Lis

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Dear Ms Fong

We are sorry to read you are experiencing issues with your recliner, please can you make contact with our care team on 1300075874 and they will assist in getting this resolved for you.
Alternatively please send your full details to contactus@plush.com.au and we will arrange for the team to contact you direct.

Warm regards

Plush Think Sofas

Bennie M.asked

Plush Furniture

To everyone who is having issue. GO TO Fair Trading. The more complaints that go through them the harsher the penalty.

I’m in the process of doing my fair trading form. They do not deserve chances to rectify if you’ve called 10 times. Pieces of sh*ts they are.

Jackie
Jackie

I am also lodging a complaint with Fair Trade today!!! It’s so obvious that the majority of good reviews are fake.

Sharon O
Sharon O

I am about to do the same. We are waiting on a refund which should have taken 3 days to process. I followed it up a week later only to then be told there was a "glitch" in the system and the paperwork did not make its way to the refund dept. What a joke!

Bennie M.

Good to hear. I know that when they have loads of complaints. There will be an investigation on the company. And that’s where ACCC comes in. Good luck everyone.

Get an answer from our members and Plush Furniture representatives

Plush Furniture NSW, Albury

4.9
Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria

Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedSofasSofasSofasSofas