• Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)
    4.8 (1,607)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (52) · No (2,131)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (136) · No (2,053)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)
    4.9 (1,585)

Lyn

Lyn

Superb new recliner

It was a pleasure to return to Plush to choose my second leather sofa. They have great range and displays along with Taryn’s exceptional customer service made my shopping experience too easy! Super happy!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFrankston

great customer service

I visited the Alexandria store today and purchased a sofa. I purchased a sofa from Plush about 9 years ago and it is still in perfect condition but I am having to downsize and get a smaller sofa. Because I was so impressed with the quality of Plush sofas I decided to go back. I dealt with the manager of the store, Robert. The store was really well set out and it was easy to see all the stock that was available and to sit in the sofas that interested me. I found Robert to be extremely helpful. The quality of the sofas is excellent and I would happily recommend Plush sofas and the Alexandria store to anybody. The products and the service are excellent

Store LocationAlexandria

Above and beyond customer service

As a store manager, Florent at the Logan store displayed admirable and considerate, individualized customer attention. When purchasing a sofa, I have felt hesitant and sometimes unsure about the product and it's properties at other stores. Florent, excelled in his role to explain the positive and addressed any negative features of the sofa fabrics I was enquiring about. He relayed options suitable to me and what I was looking for. Upon visiting the store three times, to confirm my purchase, the customer service I experienced was second to none and the attention to detail with individual thought and care provided was exceptional.

Store LocationLogan
Dilbert

DilbertPerth

Great Service and Comfy Couches

We needed a couple of new sofas and thought we would give Plush Osborne Park a visit. We were served by Natalia and were really impressed by her helpful, knowledgeable and non-pushy service (she also helped keep the kids busy so we could have some time to decide). Also we were able to take some large fabric swatches home to help pick our colours which was really helpful.
They had a great range of options and coverings; we ended up picking a Dane 3 seater and a Langham recliner on sale. We can't wait to get them delivered and try them out at home.
Definitely give them a go.
Andrew & Helen Perth WA

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Great customer service and a great value product!

Chrystal at Plush Logan helped us to find the perfect sofa by giving us plenty of information and options. We are glad we had the help in investing in something which we will use often for many years to come. Thank you :)

DABBO

DABBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Store LocationLogan, Queensland

Erin

ErinGippsland, VIC

Absolutely fantastic service provided by Lisa! Would definitely recommend purchasing from Plush

I just purchased the Santa Monica sofa from Lisa at the online customer service centre. She was extremely helpful with providing the right modular and sofa, with a perfect colour choice. Can’t wait for my new lounge 10/5 stars
Thanks Lisa/plush

Sandyboles

SandybolesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleasant,stress free, lounge shopping

As we live in the country we travelled to the Maroochydore Homemaker Centre to buy a new lounge suite for our very irregular shaped lounge room With the help of the very efficient and knowledgable, Kate Jordan we were given different configuration and fabric options to suit the room Comfort was our No 1 priority so we will be eager for its arrival early April So far ,so good.

Store LocationMaroochydore
chloe

chloeSydney, NSW

Most Comfy Couch Ever

We already have a Plush Sofa that we love but need a bigger couch now that we are moving into a home. Voki at Belrose Plush helped us buy our current couch and she was great thats why we came back and secured out second one :) She was great in helping us choose a suitable fabric and couch for our needs. Couldnt thank you enough! We then met the girls at the penrith store and they were just as helpful and put the order through for us!
Thanks Plush! We cant wait to receive it

Store LocationPenrith
Catherine W.

Catherine W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, excellent product.

Plush at Belrose provided exceptional service, particularly from the store manager Ritika. The staff are extremely knowledgeable of their products and are willing to work with the customer on configurations that will best suit their living space. We chose the Cameo modular sofa and absolutely LOVE it! It is elegant and comfortable, with the amazing features of reclining seats and USB ports that make it feel like you're in Gold Class while in the comfort of your own living room. We recommend Plush to anyone looking for a top quality sofa and highly recommend the Belrose store in particular.

Store LocationBelrose, NSW

Chris Mac

Chris MacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, friendly service

We were lucky enough to be served by Judith at Plush Aspley when we were on the look out for a new sofa. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the products, different leathers, colours, etc. and she was extremely patient when my hubby changed his mind about a dozen times. Finally settling on a beautiful Leroy sofa. We look forward to receiving it soon and would definitely visit Judith again if we need another sofa and would recommend her to our friends.

Store LocationAspley

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great delivery and set-up service

Jonathan & Luiz delivered our new sofa today. Text message received on Friday night confirming the delivery timeframe for Saturday. We asked for a text about 30 minutes prior to actual delivery time which Jonathan provided. They were running ahead of time which suited us fine. They carried our new sofa upstairs and set it up and positioned it quickly. Great service by helpful guys!

Product Appearance As advertised

Delivery service was fantastic!

We had fantastic delivery service by Joel and Jason through Northland! Very helpful, friendly and easy going! Great guys!
We do have a couple of imperfections but Plush after care have been prompt and easy to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kevin R.

Kevin R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Joel and Jason delivery

We had Joel and Jason deliver our lounge, they were very punctual, extremely careful and very friendly when they delivered our beautiful lounge.
They called us and sent an App for us to follow their progress, impressive.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

We ordered a lounge today from Plush at Fyshwick. We had undertaken some research on line before we arrived. However, all of our questions were answered by Amber and she helped us to decide on a lounge, our fabric and the configuration. Amber is clearly very experienced and she quickly determined our needs and helped us to make decisions with helpful and directed information. She is one of the best retail assistants I have ever met. It was really nice that she said that she enjoyed helping us decide what she wanted. A very genuine and helpful person.

Store LocationFyshwick

*what we wanted

Ria

RiaSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Christine

Christine was so helpful and really took her time to go through all things with me. Her customer service is excellent. Prior to being served she was on the phone and also dealing with another customer from what I could see she was great. Attentive, knows the products well and was very patient and able to answer all questions!
Store layout was very good clean and presentable
Range of products - met expectation
Quality - excellent

Store LocationAUBURN NSW

Tony and Liz

Tony and LizPerth, WA

Customer service is alive and well .....yipee!!

Erin in store at Osborne Park and then Dawn at the on line Centre were so good is was ALMOST a pleasure to part with my money....no seriously folks....I am not hard to please but I do think I deserve decent customer service when I shop and my wife and I go this in spades at Plush...such a pleasant experience.....well done team and please feel free to publish this if you wish....I am impressed !!!!

Store LocationOsborne Park

Enjoyable shopping experience.

We were served by Marianne at the Frankston store. Marianne did not at any time pressure us and made our purchase an enjoyable experience. She pointed out the merits of each piece of furniture we were interested in and eventually we made a decision based on her well considered opinion. I hate shopping at the best of times, but Marianne made my shopping very enjoyable.

Store LocationFrankston

peter

petersouth melbourne

Jared was super friendly and helpful even with my many changes

the colour of the fabris dont accurately match the actual swatch samples at all. I had to have several samples sent out. Luckily Jared was very patient and we finally got the colour i wanted

Matt

MattIllawarra, NSW

Perfect customer service skills.

Served by Wendy and she was awesome.perfect customer service skills and communication and information provided was impeccable. Was very knowledgeable and informative to help us with our dissuasion on our future purchase.

Product Appearance Not as advertised