Love our new couch!!

Staff helpful and friendly. Many products and colors to choose from.
Very happy with our couch!! Coloring and quality perfect!
Two guys that assembled the couch were polite and very efficient!!

Great Experience

The sales staff were very helpful and our delivery staff, Joel and Jason, were very efficient and quickly put our sofa in place. Love the fact that the feet are put on, including floor protectors, and the rubbish is removed. Excellent service!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality products and service

Picking out our new couch was incredibly easy with great options and price with Fergus. Then Joel and Jason arrived with the couch - nothing was an issue even the 30 odd steps to my front door. They quickly and professionally delivered the couch into our living room, unpacked it (excellent packaging) and set up the couch and then took away the packaging. I don't normallly fill in feedback forms but these guys went above and beyond.
Cheers.
Tim.

Quality and delivery

Plush gave us clear info about delivery. They told us when and gave us a more local warning of arrival time. Joel and his mate could not have been better. Brilliant service. Thanks.

Smooth delivery

Big thanks to Joel and Jason from Plush Delivery Service for the hassle-free delivery of our Cooper lounge suite this morning. Arrived on time and assembled quickly and efficiently. Thankyou!

Purchasing sofa set

Just purchased two sofas, three and two seaters. Good choice in the shop, hard to choose. Thanks to Natalia's informative service and patience we finally decided on Dover model with shield warranty.
Now waiting for delivery.
Thanks Natalia

Robert Sarantoulias

Robert arrived spot on time was very friendly. He replaced the defective motor on our sofa very quickly. I didn't need to do anything. I would highly recommend him.

Fantastic job.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Great service start to finish

Great service as always from Frank with detailed description and support to ensure the additional pieces to our existing modular were all correct. Booking was within time lines provided and smooth. Unfortunately we had to rebook but again this was straight forward. The night before Joel text with the timings & on the day he text when 20 mins away. Both Joel and jason were super friendly, efficient & helpful. Even better that all packaging left with them & not a spot of mess left behind - great service & great products!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rebekah, We greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to sharing your wonderful feedback with both our Frankston and the Delivery teams. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Great service instore and delivery

Really happy with the service by Frank in-store and after purchase with questions.
Delivered by Joel and Jason who communicated every step of the way and arrived on time and did everything carefully

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi BecC, Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on your Plush experience. We are so pleased to hear of the service you received from Frank and that you are now enjoying your new Plush sofa. We will be sure to pass your kind words to our Plush Frankston and Deliveries teams. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Our new Plush Leroy 2 seater suite and electric recliners

I would just like to comment on the service we had from Marianne at Plush Frankston store. Marianne was very helpful in helping us to select our new suite and recliners and demonstrated the products and answered all our questions. We have now received our new Leroy leather 2 seater and 2 electric recliners and are more than happy with our purchase.

BEST AND HONEST SERVICE

I would like to provide a compliment to the Manager Florent. I had visited the store many times unsure of what I wanted, as it is a huge commitment to live with a purchase that will be in your home for years. Florent assisted me, I was able to make a definitive decision with the advice provided, that would suit the use and needs I was seeking. Without Florent's advice I would certainly not have selected the most suitable lounge for me. His knowledge is endless, I am delighted with my lounge, it is perfect. Florent has recently assisted me in an Ottaman that will not only match my lounge, but will be serviceable as well as elegant. I want to compliment Florent on his ability to match your products to the individual and getting it right. He is hardworking and dedicated to pleasing the customer. Brilliant service and such a positive person representing your business. Please congratulate him on his passion for customer satisfaction.
Your delivery guys are also the best in the business. PLUSH is certainly a business that strives for excellence. I have referred many friends and business colleagues to seek a lounge from Plush. Thank you. Janet Cunningham.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Janet, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so pleased to hear of the service you have received from Florent and that he was able to assist in finding the perfect sofa and ottoman for your home. We look forward to sharing your kind words with both our Plush Highpoint and Deliveries teams. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Great service!!!

Lorraine provided us with fantastic service! Very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Store was easy to locate and large in-store range helped us decide on style on the day.
Great quality product and very comfy

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to share such great feedback on the service you received at our Plush Dandenong Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Lorraine was able assist in finding your perfect sofa and look forward to sharing your kind words with the Plush Dandenong team. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Fantastic Customer Service

Website is very user friendly and easy to navigate to the section you require. It was great to be able to see
my selection of chair configuration, colour and material as I made my selections.
I was extremely delighted with customer service from Dawn, who kept me informed of progress and helped with all my enquiries.
Dawn also helped organise delivery as I am outside the usual delivery area which was a big help, it was really nice to deal with a friendly, happy person. Many thanks Dawn..Very excited can't wait to see my chairs!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rubes, Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on your Plush Online experience. We are so pleased to hear you found our website easy to navigate and that Dawn was able to assist in finding a sofa that is perfect for you. We will be sure to share your kind words with our Online team. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Excellent website - how e-commerce should be.

The website is excellent. We could change colours and configuration easily to match different spaces and layouts. A welcome relief after spending days in furniture shops without success. Dawn was excellent and responsive as my customer service rep.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dan T, thank you for taking the time to share such great feedback on our website. We really do appreciate your kind words and look forward to sharing you review with Dawn and the Plush Online team. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

No pressure, no fuss, no problem!

Very happy with our service from Natalia in the Osborne Park showroom. She was very knowledgeable as well as allowing us space to think without pressure. She wrote up a quote and emailed it directly, which contained a link straight to the online store, with the couch in the checkout basket ready to go. Jared followed up over the phone to confirm the order which is very professional, and he was great too.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Pete S, thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on your Plush experience. We are so pleased to hear you found our Online portal convenient and both Natalia and Jared were able to assist in finding the perfect sofa for your lifestyle. We look forward to sharing your kind words with the teams. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Very happy with our service while purchasing a sofa. Fergus was very helpful and gave us all the information we needed as well as allowing us time to make our decision without pressure. All of our questions were answered and we were given all the information to take away to make our decision. Can't wait to see our new couch!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Monicalisa, thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on the service you received at our Plush Highpoint Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Fergus was able to assist in finding your perfect sofa. We will be sure to pass on your kind words. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Awesome service

Just ordered online a snuggle petite for my wife, Lisa R followed up with phone conversations to confirm the order, and color. This is a very professional, and reassuring process.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Geoff.w, Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words on your Plush Online experience. We are pleased to hear of Lisa's assistance during your sofa selection process and are sure your wife will absolutely love her new Plush Snuggle Petite Chair. We look forward to sharing your great review with Lisa and the team. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Great Service

The staff member at Dandenong Plush was fantastic, helped me choose a perfect couch.
Lead time was long (3 months) Danny and Sid from Demiri transport were great, cleaned up everything.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kat, thank you for sharing such a great review on your Plush experience. We are so pleased to hear of the service you received both in Showroom and upon delivery from Danny and Sid. We will be sure to pass on your kind words. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

the customer service was excellent

Easy to find on the main road. Lots of products in store as well. Happy with the purchase made. The manager Christine provided excellent customer service. The furniture will be delivered and assembled once it arrives.

Hi Dany, Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on the service you received at our Plush Auburn Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Christine was able to assist in finding a sofa that is perfect for your lifestyle and look forward to sharing your great review. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Everything was great, lead time was a little long but didn’t really matter at the end of it all. Danny and Sid from dimiri transport were great, even cleaned up after themselves. Recommend 100%

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Phoebe, We are so pleased to her of the wonderful service you recieived from Danny and Sid upon delivery. It is great to hear that you are now enjoying your new Plush Sofa. We look forward to sharing your kind words with our Plush Delivery Team. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Has anyone had problem with the Lyly lounge.?
Hi Yrrek. If you have any technical related concerns our Quality manager is contactable via our websites FAQ page (link below) www.plush.com.au/help/faqs Warm Regards Plush Think Sofas

Hi there. Do you sell any sofas that are full grain leather? I am interested in purchasing, however I do not want to buy top grain leather which might last 2-5 years, I want full grain which should last ten years or more. Please let me know as I am looking at Plush and a few other brands at present, thanks.
Hi Andrew, I was a purchaser of sofas from plush last week . Your question about the exact longevity of full grain leather would be better directed to sales staff. We understand that the sofas we are purchasing are 100% leather and we have opted for the 5 yr protection package to hopefully assist us in achieving a 10 yr plus life.Don't. Our '100% leather sofa' failed miserable, with minimal use, within 2 years. I'm sure it is made entirely from cow, but the quality is not there. Its a made in China and marked up enormously.Hi Andrew Please don't buy a leather lounge chair from Plush!!! We did and I regret it. It only lasted 3 years before it started to peel, they sold it to us as 100% leather, we asked several times and were assured it was, but it was definitely not. We bought a leather lounge for our media room 16 years ago from Harvey Norman and it is still in great condition and has never peeled! Both lounges were around the same price, it's a lot of money to spend on something when you are told a lie about the quality!! Don't buy from Plush!

I was hoping someone on here could helo me with a question! im in the process of ordering a Kara modular lounge with a a chaise and really stuck on whether to buy the full grain leather or the fabric warwick. my husband is concerned if we get the leather hes going to stick to it and it wouldn't be that comfortable... my concern is if we get fabric It would be harder to keep clean and would have to put covers over it to help with that.. coming from a home with three little ones under the ages of 5.. I like to be quite clean and thought leather would be a great choice for that but want to know if anyone here has this couch and what is your advice? The Kara lounge...
No contest' it has to be leather, fabric would only last a few months,just use a towel on the leather and it will soften over time. If you want to have a lounge that will last until the kiddies leave home get Leather , only then you can get a fabric lounge. Sorry have not had any lounges from plush yet. Remember Only Leather. Joan.Plush's leather lounges are cheap nasty, will peel within a year or two, despite following their care instructions Not worth the money or hassle!Get good quality fabric in a darker colour such as gray or charcoal that won't show up the dirt. This is best if you have pets and children particularly if people are going to eat whilst sitting on the couch.

Similar listings